alice d deluxe_pet什么意思

You are a leader…
…whether your business card says so. You lead your life, and your actions affect those around you, positively or otherwise. Therefore, whether or not you’re aware, you lead, regardless of your station in life.
When we cultivate a connection to our heart and inner wisdom, it inspires actions from love, spreading compassion, understanding, kindness, generosity of spirit and like states of expansion and inclusiveness. Love is the antidote to fear, the latter of which breeds jealousy, indignation, anger and even hatred that, in turn, feeds misguided tit-for-tat and vindictive behavior.
Imagine what this world would be like if we all lead from our heart instead of ego that feeds on fear? Join me in connecting to your heart and leading your life and those you influence to live from love?
With Love and Blessings,
P.S. My website is undergoing reconstruction to align with the next segment of my inspired life path, i.e., to develop conscious leadership and organizations. Pardon the incongruity you see across pages. While you are here, if you are interested in getting a free set of tools on how to manifest your dreams consciously, feel free to join my email list by clicking on the icon on the right.
Connect with Alice}

我要回帖

更多关于 alice d allinternal 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信