汉译英我将用灵魂来爱惜我就这样过我的一生生

求人工汉译英…从认识你的那天起到现在,我对你的思念,从未停止过… 我从未离开过这里,我的心,我的灵魂,我的思想…
I never stop missing you from i knew you,my heart,my soul,my thinking never leave.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
音乐与画册里的生活迟子建
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口翻译一段话(汉译英)_百度知道
翻译一段话(汉译英)
再次开幕之际,我们迎来了2008年秋季运动会, 那一枚枚沉甸甸的金牌, 是我们每一个中国人的骄傲。我们刚刚见证了神州7号成功升天的伟大时刻,阳光明媚的季节。在这风和日丽, 这是华夏神州的神州的盛世,让我们以最热烈的掌声对这次运动会的召开表示最真诚的祝贺,裁判员表示诚挚的慰问,对筹备这次运动会的全体老师表示衷心感谢,向参加这次运动会的全体运动员我们刚刚经历过了北京奥运会那激动人心的场面
提问者采纳
s take the chance to express our warmest congratulation to the successful opening of this sports meetingwe have just experienced the exciting moments of Beijing Olympic Games, and sincere appreciation to all the teachers working hard for the preparation of this event, let&#39. Those heavy gold medals are the pride of every Chinese people. We have just witnessed the great launch of Shenzhou VII spaceship which is a grand event of China, and truely greeting to all the althlets and judges, we will hold the 2008 autum sports meeting.In this opening ceremony. In this nice season
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
the opening again, this is the Chinese Year of China in China. We have just witnessed the success of the Shenzhou 7 heaven great moment, sunny season, referees extend our sincere condolencesWe have just lived through a Beijing Olympics that exciting scene, every one of us is the pride of Chinese people, let us in the most enthusiastic applause of the Games held the most sincere congratulations on the preparations for the Games The express my sincere gratitude to all the teachers to take part in the Games all the athletes. In this weather, we have ushered in the fall of 2008 Games, a heavy gold medals
1你的汗水洒在跑道,浇灌着成功的花朵开放。你的欢笑飞扬在赛场,为班争光数你最棒。跑吧,追吧 在这广阔的赛场上,你似骏马似离铉的箭。跑吧,追吧你比虎猛比豹强
2你们挥舞着充满力量的双臂 看着实心球化成美丽的弧线 我着实在心里佩服你们你们抛出了自己的最佳水平
3一根小小的木棒,连接的是团结和友爱 一根小小的木棒,传递的是勇气和力量 一根小小的木棒,演绎的是奋斗和拼搏 加油吧!让这激动人心的时刻,一直回荡在我们心中!
4踏上跑道,是一种选择。离开起点,是一种勇气。驰骋赛场,是一种胜利。
5运动健将们,用你的实力,用你的精神,去开拓出,一片属于你的长跑天地!
6温暖的阳光洒在赛场上,男子乙组标枪的比赛即将开始。赛场上,一道道优美的弧线将轻盈地划过天空。健儿们用手中的标...
we have just experienced the exciting moments of Beijing Olympic Games. Those heavy gold medals are the pride of every Chinese people. We have just witnessed the great launch of Shenzhou VII spaceship which is a grand event of China. In this nice season, we will hold the 2008 autum sports meeting.In this opening ceremony, let's take the chance to express our warmest congratulation to the successful opening of this sports meeting, and sincere appreciation to all the teachers working hard for the preparation of this event, and truely greeting to all the althlets and judges.
renyilongaaaa - 经理 五级 这家伙给你的翻译是在线翻译的,错误百出,那人真没人性
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的一生全靠浪 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信