您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语作文:根据下列表格内容写一篇短文,介绍你的周末计划,&不少于60词
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
初中英语作文:根据下列表格内容写一篇短文,介绍你的周末计划,&不少于60词
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 8:05:07
范文二:根据下列表格内容写一篇短文,介绍你的周末计划, 不少于60词。
when& activities&Saturday&morning&go bike riding&afternoon&go fishing&evening&go to movies&Sunday&all the day &go sightseeing&evening&rest&
I am going to have fun this weekends. On Saturday morning I’m going bike riding with my best friend. In the afternoon I’m going fishing with my father. I like fishing very much. And in the evening, I’m going to the movies with my family. We’re going to watch a comedy. I think it’s very interesting. Then on Sunday , I am going sightseeing in our city all the day. At last I’m going to have a good rest on Sunday evening.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)为你的下周星期天写一个计划。英语作文。-夕阳问答网 & 为你的下周星期天写一个计划。英语作文。信息问题为你的下周星期天写一个计划。英语作文。-夕阳问答网发起者:推荐回答
am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend, I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents. In the afternoon. And my grandparents likes making kites. Because my grandparents likes eating fish, I am helpful at home. And my grandma cooks fish well. We are going to have fish for dinner. And we are going to buy some beautiful kites, we can see many beautiful kites there, we are going to have a big dinner, too. In the evening, that’s fun. Because there is a kite show, we are going to fly the new kites. On Sunday morning. Then. We are going to be very happy. So I do my homework on Saturday morning, we are going to the park together. In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl. I think. After dinner, we are going to watch TV together相关信息& & & & & 其他回答We had to go off to our grandparents' house for our annual Christmas dinner.回答时间:[]Copyright & 2017新概念英语精品资源
新概念英语第二册在线学习
新概念英语第一册热点文章
网站备案号:}

我要回帖

更多关于 下周计划英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信