请幽默回答别人谢谢一个翻译问题,谢谢

谢谢,我很感动 的翻译是:Thank you, I am very moved 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
谢谢,我很感动
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you, I am very touched
Thank you, I am very moved
Thank you, I am very moved
Thank you, I am very much impressed by
Thanks, I am very affected
相关内容&atrue...i finished university in 年配齐…我完成了大学 & aPlease kindly quote us the price as per the attached drawings. 根据附加的图画亲切地请引述我们价格。 & a专题报道 Special report & a乳腺包块被医学检验 Mammary gland Bao Kuai by medicine examination & aplease answer my question 请回答我的问题 & ashe caught sight of the milkman and rushed to play him 她瞥见了送牛奶者并且冲演奏他 & a詹小伟 Zhan Xiaowei & awong duck dong wong鸭子东 & aI always have a good time... even when I sleep..he he 我总有一一味寻欢作乐… 既使当我睡觉。.he他 & a如果有一天,你说还爱我,我会告诉你,其实我一直在等你;如果有一天,我们擦遇见,我会停下脚步,望着你远去的背影,告诉自己这个人我曾经爱过。或许人一生可以爱很多次,然而总有一个人可以让我们笑得最灿烂,哭得最透彻,想得最深切。 If one day, you said also loves me, I can tell you, actually I am al If one day, we scratch meet, I can stop the footsteps, is looking the back which you go far away, told oneself this person me to love.Perhaps human life may love very many times, however always has a person to
& ahe suffered a series of failures,but he succeeded at last 他遭受了一系列的失败,但他成功在为时 & aWhen a reservationist receives a reservation request. he first checks the hotel's booking situation to see if the hotel has any vacancies during the specified period 当预订登记人员收到保留请求。 他首先检查旅馆的售票情况看旅馆是否有任何空位在指定的期间 & a我认为我们班一定能赢 I thought our class can certainly win & aperceive 察觉 & aforfeit. 弃权。 & aDon't compare your life to others 与其他不要比较您的生活 & aI don't mind it 我不介意它 & ahas
shell 有壳 & a会议地点 Conference venue & a在接下来的学习生活中我希望我和她好好相处,共同学习 In meets down in the study life I hoped I and she am together well, studies together & awhich i do not think shouid be allowed at school 哪些我不认为shouid允许在学校 & a需要某人做某事 Needs somebody to make something & anourishments nourishments & a位于南京栖霞镇的南朝帝王的陵墓, Is located the Nanjing chihsia town Southern Dynasty king's mausoleum, & a听懂发音太难了。 Understood the pronunciation too to be difficult. & a以便做些准备 In order to make a preparation & amis黎 mis Lebanon & a谁与我浴血奋战 Who fights a bloody battle with me & a政法委 Politics and law committee & a贵重的面料 Precious lining & aI. Allegro Molto i. 很多急速的乐章 & a其实,放手也是一种幸福! Actually, drops also is one kind of happiness! & a难修板 Hard to repair board & a已经晚了啊 Already was late & a陷入债务之中 Falls into in the debt & a我从事低压电气产品的销售工作 I am engaged in the low pressure electricity product the sales work & aYou're
my love 您是我的爱 & a无所谓我是一个小丑 Does not matter me is a comedian clown & afull size 充分的大小 & aset in 持续 & achemical fibre 化学纤维 & a不管时间变迁,请你记得我 No matter the time vicissitude, asks you to remember me & aWELCOME TO VIST OGAHOME &BOOTH E1B36& 欢迎二显示的OGAHOME “摊E1B36” & a她今年比去年进步更大 Her progressed this year compared to last year in a big way & acoin changer 改变的角落 & adocument server 文件服务器 & aMo the road without friends, and the world who Bushi Jun Mo没有朋友的路和世界Bushi 6月 & afagles deathmetal fagles deathmetal & aEnjoy your Carnival 享受您的狂欢节 & a阿曼、新西兰、希腊、约旦、印度、挪威、中国、英国、伊拉克 Aman, New Zealand, Greece, Jordan, India, Norway, China, England, Iraq & aIn life, Pain is a journey, Happiness is a station 在生活中,痛苦是一次旅途,幸福是驻地 & a莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君 Not worried the road ahead doesn't have the friend, who world does not know Mr. & aschieberabzeichnung 滑动开关阀门图画 & a谢谢,我很感动 Thanks, I am very affected &当前位置: &
求翻译:您好,网站客服目前不在线,如果您有任何问题或疑问,请直接给我们留言,我们将会及时回复您,务必留下您的联系方式,谢谢!是什么意思?
您好,网站客服目前不在线,如果您有任何问题或疑问,请直接给我们留言,我们将会及时回复您,务必留下您的联系方式,谢谢!
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待... 正在翻译,请等待...
Hello, the web site is currently not in line with customer service if you have any questions or queries, please contact us directly to us, and we will promptly respond to your, and be sure to leave your contact information, thank you!
You are good, the website guest takes at present not not online, if you have any question or the question, please directly for us the message, we can reply you promptly, leaves behind your contact method by all means must, thanks!
Sorry, the Web service is not currently line, if you have any problems or questions, please give us a direct message, we will promptly reply to you, be sure to leave your contact information, thank you!
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信