2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
2015年中考听力训练
听力材料11
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出适合每个句子的答语。()1.A.SodoI.B.NeitherdoI.C.SoIdo.()2.A.Ihadaheadache.B.Igotaprize.C.Mymotherwasill.()3.A.Soundsgreat!B.Don’tdothat.C.Yes,Iwould.()4.A.Verygood.B.It’snothing.C.Thanksalot.()5.A.It’snear.B.It’sfar.C.About400meters.(二)录音中有五组对话,每组对话听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。()6.HowoftendoesJuliaplayping-pong?A.Onceaweek.B.Onceaday.C.Onceamonth.()7.WhydoesJimlikecollectingstamps?A.Becauseit’sinterestingandeducational.B.Becauseit’sboringandencouraging.C.Becauseit’sboringandeducational.()8.WhydoesMrs.SmithgotoBeijingthisafternoon?A.Forpleasure.B.Forameeting.C.Forvisitinganimals.()9.Whatkindofnoodleswouldthemanlike?A.Eggnoodles.B.Beefnoodles.C.Chickennoodles.()10.Wherearethetwospeakersprobablytalking?A.Intheclassroom.BInthesupermarket.C.Inthelibrary.(三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。()11.What’sLisamuchmoreinterestedinnow?A.Collectingstamps.B.Traveling..C.Makingfriends.()12.WhatdoesLisathinkofhernewhobby?A.It’sboring.BIt’sfunny.C.It’shard.()13.HowcanLisalearnmoreabouttheword?A.Throughstamps.B.Throughbooks.C.Throughothers.()14.WhodoesLisameetbecauseofhernewhobby?ManychildrenB.OldfriendsC.Newfriends()15.Whatwillmakepeoplehavealottosharewiththeirfriends?A.AcommoninterestB.AdifferentinterestC.Apopularinterest(四)录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后从每小题A.B.C.中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。()16.Whatmakesitdifficulttoholdanumbrella?HeavyrainandstrongwindHeavysnowandstrongwindHeavyrainandheavysnow()17.WhatdidAlanKaufmanandhiscompanyinvent?A.Ahand-freeumbrellaB.Ahand-freebikeC.Ahand-freephone()18.Wherecanthenewtypeofumbrellareston?Theuser'shandB.Theuser'sshoulderC.Theuser'sarm()19.Howcanthenewtypeofumbrellaopen?TheusertouchesthephoneTheusertouchesthebuttonTheusertouchestherain()20.Whatdopeoplethinkofthenewtypeofumbrella?It'sveryuseful.It'stooexpensive.It'snotconvenient.(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出适合每个句子的答语。()1.A.No,it’swrong.B.WhencanIgo.C.Yes,I’dloveto.()2.A.I’msorrytohearthat.B.That’sOK.C.You’rewelcome()3.A.Yes,I’mhereB.She’sfine.C.Idon’tknow.()4.A.IwenttoParisB.Withmyfr
正在加载中,请稍后...festival is coming
中秋节快到了
这个节日即将到来
春节快来了
正好中秋节快到了
中秋节要到了
中秋节快到了
中秋节要来了
中秋节即将来临
中秋节即将到来
端午节快到了。
中秋节快到了
正好中秋节快到了
快到中秋节了
更多收起网络短语
I promised my wife and my daughter that we should relax together when the Spring Festival is coming.
我答应爱人和女儿,当春节来临的时候,我们要在一起放松一下。
Spring Festival is coming,I am very happy.On this winter holiday,I went to visit my grandparents with my parents.
春节来临了,我很开心.在这个寒假,我和父母去探望我的外公外婆.
The school English Festival is coming soon. We have prepared lots of interesting activities.
学校的英语节马上就要开始啦!我们准备了很多精彩节目哦。
And so Star Festival is to celebrate their coming together. In my hometown, the Star Festival is a very big festival. And of many many things that you find in the festival, there are queens, Star Festival queens. So let me show you that.
所以“七夕节“是庆祝这对恋人相聚的,在我的家乡,七夕是个,非常盛大的节日,在节日中你,发现的众多事情中,有女王,“七夕女王“,让我给你展示一下。
It is practically impossible to be in Ghana and not be aware that Africa's biggest football festival is coming to town.
In other news, reports said physical demand for gold coming out of India is on the rise due to its festival season and because recent price declines are prompting bargain hunting.
"It is so sad that Tony Scott's company went into liquidation but we would like a festival this coming year, " she said.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!the spring festival is coming
春节快来了
求翻译:这正是我喜欢这个电视节目的原因 是什么意思? ...
那里住着许多奇怪的动物 >> There lived many strange animal
春节快来了 >> The Spring Festival is coming
性格;体型 >> C type ...
基于3个网页-
The spring festival is coming, it the high period of home theft and rob. Please pay more attention.
临近春节,又是入室盗窃和抢劫案高发时期,请大家切实注意防范。
When the Spring Festival is coming, each village organizes the youth to learn and rehearse, guided by prestigious artists.
春节前各村即组织青年参加学习和排练,并请有名望的老艺人指导。
The Spring Festival is coming. The excitement in the air is palpable.
春节就要到了,空气中弥漫着过节的气氛。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信