更肉狗好不忍心去吃它抛下你 英文整样写?

求大家编一英文句子.这是一个我们不该留下太多回忆的地方,我不忍心让此时短暂的回忆变成我们未来更长久的伤痛.
RosE情义柷攥°
This place had better not to be left with too many memories between us.I can't make myself see such a short memory turn to be our permanent hurt in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This is not a place we should leave so much memory.Sincerely,I don't wanna make the short memory(或happiness) become our long-time pain in the future.希望能帮到您~
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下句子,翻译成英文,或者不按照我这个句子,写个更好的曼德拉故事的续写,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下句子,翻译成英文,或者不按照我这个句子,写个更好的曼德拉故事的续写,谢谢!
谢谢,享年100岁,曼德拉和自己的妻子格拉萨·马谢尔幸福的生活着。帮忙翻译一下句子,写个更好的曼德拉故事的续写,或者不按照我这个句子。他的子孙们继续维持着南非的和平,翻译成英文,世界的和平最后
提问者采纳
Mandara and his wife Lagesa, their offspring keep on guarding for South Africa&#39,and for the world peace.Methuro got a nice life,he have lived for 100s peace.AndIn the end
提问者评价
其他人都是用翻译工具,你才是真本领
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Finally, the peace of the world peace,享年100岁,曼德拉和自己的妻子格拉萨·马谢尔幸福的生活着, Mr. His children continue to maintain the South Africa, at the age of 100 years old。他的子孙们继续维持着南非的和平. Mandela and his wife GeLaSa · ma cher happiness of life,世界的和平最后
Finally, Mr. Mandela and his wife GeLaSa · ma cher happiness of life, at the age of 100 years old. His children continue to maintain the South Africa, the peace of the world peace. Help translate the sentence, translated into English, or does not comply with me this sentence, write a better mandela story of a continuation, thank you!
翻译:Finally, Nelson Mandela and his wife Graca Machel, a happy life with the age of 100 years old. His descendants continued to maintain South Africa's peace and world peace.
故事的续写写英文吗?:
Mandela's story
Nelson Mandela of South Africa's national champion, as opposed to the white apartheid leaders in prison, the white rulers put him in the desolate Atlantic island for 27 years on Robben Island. Although Mandela was already old, but still treat the white rulers of young offenders in general, like the brutal abuse of his.
Robben Island is located 7 miles northwest of leaving Southampton, the Table Bay, the island filled with rock, fu...
曼德拉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“你长的太丑了,我不忍心再骂你了”用英语阐述_百度知道
“你长的太丑了,我不忍心再骂你了”用英语阐述
You long too ugly, I don't have the heart to scold you again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询