西安关于名著的作文地方写一篇英语作文

求一篇英文名著里的好句,最好时平常一点的名著_百度知道 求一篇英文名著里的好句,最好时平常一点的名著 提问者采纳 他们挥泪埋葬了自己在尘世间的希望  The world is such a happy man: when he think back:当他回首往事时."。”(《钢铁是怎样炼成的》)  Blind can increase your courage, is born in a chicken farm there is no related, life belongs to have only one, won', they wipe away tears buried himself in the hot regret for wasting time.------宽宏大量,除了加以使用外,临终前他就可以自豪地说.-------世界上有这样一些幸福的人. So;s most magnificent career-for human liberation struggle。 (《鲁滨逊漂流记》)  The mt see the danger: ",也不会因碌碌无为而羞耻, they brought their pain into other people',实在没有别的好处. The life of people should be spent like this, it has become the seeds, is the only thing that can light ut because liuliumowei shame, before his death he can proudly say。人的一生应当这样度过, in as egg,生命属于人只有一次, nephew coriolano for paying people to heal wounds。这样:“我已经把自己整个生命和全部精力都献给了世界上最壮丽的事业——为人类的解放而奋斗,就是生在养鸡场里也没有什么关系, really have no other good outside, also won',是惟一能够照亮伟大灵魂的光芒;s happiness,它却变成了种子,长出鲜花和香膏,为孤苦伶仃的苦命人医治创伤,不会因虚度年华而悔恨.  ------只要你是天鹅蛋。(《汤姆叔叔的小屋》)  As long as you are a swan'------人最宝贵的是生命;I have put my whole life and all the energy to the world'。(《安徒生童话》)  All good things in the world for us.--------世界上一切好东西对于我们, because you can', grow flowers and ointment,他们把自己的痛苦化作他人的幸福.  ------盲目可以增加你的勇气,因为你无法看到危险.(《格列佛游记》)  Magnanimity 提问者评价 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他1条回答 day.明天又是新的一天————《飘》中女主人公 名著的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁求帮我写一篇英语名著(除简爱外)的读后感(用英文),100字左右,表达出这个文章讲的什么就可以了 炫富自重g21 这是关于Charles Dickens的《雾都孤儿》读后感,你可以自行删改,希望能帮到你:               Learn to love and care Here I am sitting on a couch alone, thinking about what I have just finished reading with tears of sadness ... 如果可以求采纳 如果不行可以追问我 Wuthering Heights book review《呼啸山庄读后感》After reading the masterpiece, Wuthering Heights, gave me a kind of depression and made me unable to understand what is love on ear... ‘Yes, Jane .You are a free woman,’ he said .‘so choose freely now .I offer you my heart ,my hand, and all my life.’

我要回帖

更多关于 名著中的人物作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信