其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
2 badminton
3 basketball
4 volleyball
5 table tennis
6 baseball
Soccer(足球),badminton(羽毛球),basketball(篮球),volleyball(排球),ping-pong(乒乓球)baseball(棒球)
我只知道足球football
因为我明年才四年级
basketball
volleyball
table tennis
其实如果你想要读音可以下载有道词典
排球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对于我们高中生来说,英语是十分重要的,无论是口语还是写作阅读等。下面是小编收集整理的高中生英语自我介绍带翻译,欢迎阅读借鉴,更多资讯请继续关注自我介绍栏目。高中英语自我介绍模板My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a com#puter com#pany. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.文章出自,转载请保留此链接!高中生英语自我介绍eachers,good afternoon. Allow me to briefly talk about myself. My name is - Xianning graduated from the south gate of the private secondary schools. Tourism now studying at the school in Hubei Province. Studying hotel management professional. I was a character,cheerful girl,so my hobbies is extensive. Sporty. In my spare time likes playing basketball, table tennis,volleyball,skating. When a person like the Internet at home,or a personal stereo. Not like too long immersed in the world of books,and family members have told me,Laoyijiege is the best. Talking about my family,then I will talk about my family has. Only three people my family , my grandmother , grandfather and my own. My grandfather is a engineer,I am very severely on peacetime,the Church me a lot. Grandma is a very kindly for the elderly,care for my life in every possible way. Therefore,I have no parents in their care,childhood and growth were full of joy. I like this hotel management professional,because I like to live in a strict order of the management environment. I have my professional self-confidence and hope,as long as the efforts will be fruitful,this is my motto. Since I chose this profession,I will follow this path,effort,perseverance path. Thank you teachers. I finished presentation.这篇高中生英语自我介绍的中文: 各位老师,下午好。请允许我简单介绍一下我自己。 我的名字叫――毕业于咸宁南门私立中学。 现就读于湖北省旅游学校。 学习饭店管理专 业。 我是一个性格开朗的女孩子,所以我的兴趣爱好很广泛。热爱运动。在我闲暇的时候喜 欢打篮球,乒乓球,排球,溜冰。一个人在家的时候喜欢上网,或者听歌。不太喜欢太长时 间的沉浸在书的世界里,家人曾经告诉过我,劳逸结合是最好的。说到我的家人,那我就要 说说我的家庭了。我家里只有三口人,我的奶奶,爷爷和我自己。我爷爷是个工程师,他平 时对我很严厉,教会我很多东西。奶奶是个很慈祥的老人,对我的生活照顾得无微不至。所 以没有父母的我在他们的照顾下,童年和成长都充满了快乐。 我喜欢酒店管理这个专业, 是因为我喜欢生活在一个有严格管理秩序的环境里。 我对我 的专业充满自信和希望, 只要努力, 就会有收获, 这是我的座右铭。 既然我选择了这个专业, 就会沿着我这条路,努力的,坚持不懈的走下去。 谢谢各位老师。我的介绍完毕。高中生英语自我介绍my name is chen de jin.i am 16 years old, and i'm from wam ning city.now i am in class 5 grade 1 of hainan no.2 high school.my stature is 180 centimetres so i like to play basketball very much.and i am also like to make more friends.这篇高中生英语自我介绍的中文:我叫xxx今年16岁我来自海南省万宁市,海南第二中学高一5班的学生,我1米8所以我非常喜欢打篮球,而已我也很喜欢交朋友最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关自我介绍:网友评论
48小时热门答案:解析:
  One possible version:
  In the world today, more and more people show great interest in sports and games. In our country, football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, swimming and running are the favourite sports and games. In the early morning or in the evening, in parks and on open grounds, a lot of people, men and women, old and young, are doing all kinds of exercises or dancing to the music.
  Everyone knows that sports and games are of great importance. Sports and games can do good to people's health, train people's characters and help them do their work better.
  Let's go in for sports and games.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
根据提示,用英语写一篇通知。
  一天,友谊宾馆的经理在他的宾馆里发现一只丢失的钱包,内有格林先生的护照和一些钱,他了解到格林先生此时正在机场候机,于是用电话通知机场,并马上派人将钱包送过去。
  请你为机场广播员起草一份文稿,口头通知此事并请格林先生别着急,钱包会在飞机起飞之前送到他手里,叫他随即在第三候机厅门口等候。
要求:(1)口头通知要包含所有要点;
  & (2)词数100左右。
来源:江苏省启东中学学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题
根据提示,写一篇150词左右的建议信。
假如你是某报编辑,昨天收到一位学生来信。请根据来信的内容和所给的要点提示用英语写一封回信。(要注意写信的格式)
要点提示:
1.收到来信,获悉信中所提到的有关情况;
2.不要压力太大;
3.如有问题请教老师或同学;
4.考试时合理分配(distribute)时间,并尽量抽出几分钟检查;
5.其它建议…………
来源:贵州省月考题
题型:写作题
书面表达&&&&& 根据提示,用英语向来访的贵宾介绍你校新建的网络学校.&&&&& 使教和学更方便,更有趣,能在课堂上获得更多的信息,学到更多的知识;&&&&& 向师生开放,可向世界各地发送电子邮件;&&&&& 只要家中有电脑,任何人都可以学习本校的课程;&&&&& 有助于改善学校的管理,满足现代化教育的需要;&&&&& 作为重点学校,对其他新建学校起示范和帮助作用注意:所写作文必须包含上述内容,可以适当增加信息,行文必须连贯;词数:100左右&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!打篮球打排球打乒乓球 的翻译是:Play basketball playing volleyball playing table tennis 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
打篮球打排球打乒乓球
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Table tennis volleyball basketball
Table tennis volleyball basketball
Play basketball playing volleyball playing table tennis
正在翻译,请等待...
Plays the basketball to play the volleyball to play the ping pong
相关内容&a如果时间太赶 If the time too catches up with & a她是楼市 She is the real estate market & aYou can try to follow your parents 您能设法跟随您的父母 & awhat are you fucking doing now 什么是您与性交的现在做 & a他将呆在上海多长时间? He will stay in the Shanghai long time? & a婴儿被 正在翻译,请等待...
& athere is not much pork in the icebox 没有猪肉在冷藏库 & aI really can't tell I really can't tell & a你们是通过和外国人对话提高口语吗?(spoken English,by) You are through converse with the foreigner enhance the spoken language? (spoken English, by) & a饮食之美 正在翻译,请等待... & a我喜欢你的五官 I like your five senses & awindow.parent.main.rows window.parent.main.rows & aRevlimid Revlimid & a也可以练习在人多的地方发言 Also may practice in the human many place speech & aLike flat, but still want some people to use passion touch me 象舱内甲板,但仍然要某些人使用激情接触我 & aDon'T call me Baidu Ge again, Im SOSO 正在翻译,请等待...
& a也许我不能爱你永远 Perhaps I cannot love you forever & a规定了控制基准 Has stipulated the control datum & a幸福妈妈 可爱孩子 Happy mother lovable child & aScanning for iBSS 扫描为iBSS & aand to products
the corresponding sales policy and target. 并且对产品对应的销售方针和目标。 & aThe required number of the hosting servers by the k-redundancy method is provided as mKR as shown in Section V-C. 主服务器的必需的数量由k多余方法提供作为mKR如部分V-C所显示。 & a它我们是有好处的 Its we have the advantage & a参加选秀节目 The participation chooses the Xiu program & a周围环境多很美 Environment many very beautiful & a值得尊敬的人 Is worth human who respects & a他们对自己的生活感到厌倦 They to own life felt is weary of & a深圳九亚科技公司实习 The Shenzhen nine Asia science and technology company practises & a赣江机械厂锻压车间 Ganjiang River Machine shop Forging and stamping Workshop & aruninto runinto & a我的好朋友很胖,她的名字叫巩润雪,而且很搞笑 My good friend is very fat, her name is called the secure Run snow, moreover does very much smiles & a正确的认识形成正确的主观态度,而错误的认识则产生错误的主观态度,并且会形成惰性,一是由于他们自身的心理、生理和体育基础的关系;二是由于受中国传统应试教育的影响,升学教育成了主旋律,所以没有养成体育运动的习惯。 The correct understanding forms the correct subjective manner, but the wrong understanding has the wrong subjective manner, and can form the inertia, one is as a result of they own psychology, physiological and the sports
Two is because is taken an exam the education influence
& a把秘密藏在心里 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们大家都相信jack是个诚实男孩 Our everybody believed jack is an honest boy & aGo ahead! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a到北京旅游 To Beijing traveling & a这为企业规模的扩大提供了可能性 This has provided the possibility for the enterprise scale expansion & a他们聊的很开心 They chat very happy & athey your friends 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe children are talking about the fithese 孩子谈论fithese & aYES,I
WILL BE .Do not argue with you,My life is for 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHOW IS YOUR COMPUTER NOW 怎么是您计算机现在 & aOne-time freight charge is $50,000 一次性货运费是$50,000 & aThe tear did not stop the flow 泪花没有停止流程 & a在中国,父母对孩子的道德教育从儒家推崇的“仁、义、礼、智、信”开始,同样在西方,父母也对孩子进行绅士教育。 In China, the parents esteem “the kernel, righteousness, the ritual, the wisdom, the letter” to child's moral education from the Confucianist the start, similarly in the West, the parents also carries on the gentleman to the child to educate. & aHs is a red fast. Hs是红色快速。 & aSo the question becomes or should be all along, what would you do if you know you only have one day, or one week, or one month to live? 如此问题成为或应该一直是,什么您将做,如果您知道您只有一天或者一个星期或者一个月居住? & aThe work must be finish 工作必须是完成的今天 & a尽情欢乐 Heartily happy & a我用生命去追求 I use the life to pursue & afast cars to help people 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我在学校生活得很好 I live very much well in the school & a我们坚持派遣Tom去西藏 We persisted dispatches Tom to go to Tibet & aWhere is his football just now 那里他橄榄球刚才 & a据报道这次地震死了1000多人 According to reported this earthquake has died more than 1000 people & a做早操有助于我们为一天的开始做准备。 Makes the morning exercise to be helpful in us is a day-long start prepares. & a打篮球打排球打乒乓球 Plays the basketball to play the volleyball to play the ping pong &}

我要回帖

更多关于 自考英语翻译复习资料 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信