推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Welcome to The Kingdom Church
Welcome to Bishop Climate Ministries - The most powerful healing & deliverance ministry in the world today!God has confirmed Bishop Climate with a worldwide ministry through powerful signs and wonders. With a powerful anointing of healing, prophecy, God has enabled him with a special mandate to set the captives free.Throughout the years, powerful miracles have been witnessed and testified of which God has wrought through the hands of Bishop Climate. These include restoration of hearing & sight, people being raised from the dead, disappearance of cancerous growths, recovery from mental sickness, and instant healing of people diagnosed with AIDS and TB.With many diverse services held throughout the week, thousands are being set free from bondage of marriage failure, financial failure, and demonic attacks including witchcraft.Discover one of the most Powerful Deliverance Ministries in the world today. Your Freedom is Waiting!
Bishop Climate's Daily Blog
Have a question for the man of God? Ask him anything on marriage, finances,
business, spiritual, health, etc and get the solutions you need. Connect now
with Bishop Climate for free!
Miracle Testimonies
Fire Service Healing!
" Bishop I heard about the Fire Service from Television. For 10 years I was fighting a court case for my compensation and it took a toll on my health and finances. I brought thos
Unforgettable Healing
" Thank you Dr Jennifer for Ladies On Fire and This Unforgettable Woman Conference with powerful guest speakers! Here is my unforgettable testimony! I was so confused that I didn
Unforgettable Deliverance
" Bishop this has been an Unforgettable Week for me, that I will never forget! While the praise and worship was going on and the praise and worship leader was leading and ministe
BISHOP CLIMATE MINISTRIES WEB BROADCAST
Live Programme Is Now On&
Featured Message
Current News & Events
Developed by:}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语亲爱的中文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信