为您推荐:
牛津英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中教材外研社新标准高中英语新标准高中英语第6册
新标准高中英语第6册module 4-1
新标准高中英语第6册module 4-1 字幕
Module 4 MusicREADING AND VOCABULARY1 Read Part 1 of the passage and explain the references.An Interview with Liu FangPart 1Liu Fang is an international music star,famous for her work with traditional Chinese instruments.She was born in 1974 and has played the pipa since the age of six.She's given concerts since she was eleven,including a performance for the Queen of England during her visit to China.She graduated from the Shanghai Conservatory of Music,where she also studied the guzheng in 1993.What is your musical training and background?My mother is a Dianju actress.Dianju is a kind of Chinese opera,which includes singing,dancing and acting.When I was a child,she took me to performances.I listened to music before I could speak!When I was five years old, she taught me to play the yueqin.In 1990,when I was 15 years old,I went to the Shanghai Conservatory of Music,where I studied the pipa and the guzheng.After I graduated,I went back to my hometown of Kunming and worked as a pipa soloist of the Kunming Music and Dance Troupe.In 1996,I moved to Canada with my husbandand I have been living there since then.What are the biggest challenges of playing the pipa and the guzheng?If your technique is not good enough,it is impossible to play classical Chinese pipa music.Also,the repertoire for the pipa is large.Some pieces were written during the Tang Dynasty.There are many different pipa schools,and each one has its special way of interpreting the classical pieces.The biggest challenge is to respect the traditions but to add my own style.The same is true of my second instrument, the guzheng.2 Read Part 2 of the passage and choose the correct answers.An Interview with Liu FangPart 2Who or what are your musical influences?The main influence is traditional singing.I listened to traditional opera singing and folk songs in my childhood.Now when I am playing a tune,I am singing in my heart.When I'm playing a sad tune,I am crying in my heart.Listeners often say that they can hear singing in my music.What characteristics of Chinese classical music do you try to show in your playing?Firstly,Chinese music is similar to the Chinese language.In Chinese,the same pronunciation with different tones has different meanings.The same is true for music.Secondly,classical Chinese music is closely connected to Chinese poetry,so it isn't surprising that most classical pieces have very poetic titles.Thirdly,classical Chinese music and traditional Chinese painting are like twin sisters.In Chinese art,there are some empty spaces, which are very important.They give life to the whole painting and they allow people to come into the picture, like a dialogue.It's the same with classical Chinese music.There are empty spaces,and people say the silence is full of music.The pipa sounds and the pauses combine to make a poetry of sound.Listeners can experience the power and the beauty of the music,like enjoying a beautiful poem or painting.3 Read Part 3 of the passage and answer the questions.An Interview with Liu Fang、Part 3What do you like best about performing live?I enjoy playing and I enjoy performing in pulic.I like the atmosphere in a concert halland I always feel happy when I have a concert.I feel a little depressed or lonely when there is no concert for a long time.I also enjoy the time immediately after the concert to share the feelings and ideas with friends and music lovers,listening to their impressions and understanding about the music.I love my career.I also enjoy travelling:I enjoy sitting in a plane dreaming,or staying in a hotel.What are your goals as an artist?I don't have a particular goal.But I hope to work with many composers,and I also wish to compose my own music.My background is traditional Chinese music.Since I moved to Canada,I have had opportunities to make contact with other musical traditionsand play with master musicians.I wish to continue working with master musicians from other traditionsand to be able to compose my own music,using elements from different cultures.I also wish to introduce classical Chinese pipaand guzheng music to every corner of the world.求高中英语外研社版必修1的电子教材啊,谢谢大家!_百度知道
求高中英语外研社版必修1的电子教材啊,谢谢大家!
提问者采纳
密码.baidu.rar】链接
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的当前位置: &&