两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
最让国人汗颜的11句英语
上传于||文档简介
&&让​国​人​汗​颜
大小:3.83KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢以下面为话题的2人英语小对话,每人大概10句的对话You and your partner are good friends.You have just moved into a new house and want to invite your friend over to celebrate.
A:Hi,B,how are you doing?B:Hi,A,I'm doing fine,and you?A:Not bad.You see,I've just moved into a new house.B:Really?You've moved again,where then?A:Just near the church.The house where I lived was too noisy.I just can't bear.B:Oh,yeah,you complained many times.what about the news house?A:Much quieter.I like this place very much.Are you free now,why not go to have a look?B:Oh,no,not this time,I'm bussy now.A:Why about tommorrow?B:Let me see.Tommorrow...,will tommorrow afternoon be ok?A:Ok.let's make it 6:00 in the afternoon.I will stay at home waiting for you.B:Good.please tell me the address and how can get there?A:The address is No.235,Church Street.You can take the No.18 bus,and get down at the Church Stop.B:Just a moment.I must put it down on my notebook.A:Don't worry about that,here is my new name card,you can take it.B:Great.Thank you.A:By the way,what do you prefer to drink?I'm now going to downtown,we should have a good celebration.B:no special,just take it easy.A:Ok.I think we should ask Mr.Lee together to celebrate,do you think so?B:Yeah,and also Mr.Smith.A:Yes.I will.Then see you then?B:See you.A:See you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考英语作文万能格式佳句11句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语作文万能格式佳句11句
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢看图,填入恰当的答句完成小对话1.A:What are these?B:_____________________________2.A:Where are your parents?B:__________________________3.A:Is the pencil case in the bag?B:____________________4.A:Where's the dog?B:________________________5.A:Are Rose's keys on the chair?B:________________________
They are caps.They are on the sofa.No,it's beside the bag.It's under the desk.Yes,they are.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 根据以上对话内容 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信