上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.43MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢lunchtime前用什么介词 on in at?&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码使用次数:1
入库时间:None
It’s the lunchtime break at Shanghai Xianxia Middle School. No mobile phones can be heard ringing anywhere. The common sight of crowds of children chatting on their phones or sending short messages ha disappeared(消失)。
A grade-2 student said: “I couldn’t concentrate during classes if the phone was with me. I couldn’t help checking if there were messages or missed phone calls. I even played games on the phone sometimes.”
The school authorities say they feel the ban (禁令) is necessary to keep order in class. They even gave out an open letter to remind parents not to let their children bring mobile phones to school. More than 96 percent of parents say they welcome the school decision. The school is also flexible (灵活的) in implementing the ban. Those students who live far from school are allowed to bring mobile phones to call their parents. But they still have to turn them off in classrooms.
Medical experts (专家) have also welcomed the school decision. They say too much dependence on mobile phones can cause many psychological problems in teenage students.
1.The passage mainly tells us about &&&&&.
A.whether the mobile phone should be used at school by students
B.the harm the mobile phone may cause to middle school students
C.different opinions between school authorities and medical experts
D.a ban on the use of mobile phones by students in a middle school
2.What can we learn from Paragraph 1?
&&&&&& A.Shanghai Xianxia Middle School is very crowded during lunchtime breaks
&&&&&& B.No mobile phones can be heard any time at Shanghai Xianxia Middle School
&&&&&& C.All the children with mobile phones usually disappear during lunchtime breaks
&&&&&& D.Lots of students used to be busy using their mobile phones during lunchtime breaks
3.The grade-2 student thought that &&&&&.
&&&&&& A.the mobile phone is helpful to his or her studies
&&&&&& B.it is no good using the mobile phone at school
&&&&&& C.the mobile phone should be kept on all the time
&&&&&& D.it is good to play mobile phone games sometimes
4.In paragraph 3, the underlined world “implementing”means &&&&&&in Chinese.
&&&&&& A.调 整&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.公 布&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.执 行&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.张 贴
5.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
&&&&&& A.All the parents welcome the school decision
&&&&&& B.Some students can bring mobile phones to school.
&&&&&& C.Medical experts think the school decision is good
&&&&&& D.No one is allowed to use mobile phones in classrooms.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载1、在起初,一开始:是at the beginning还是in the beginning?2、We had a good talk with each other at lunchtime.这句话有没有问题?语法上有没有什么错误?
229绵绵艹猪B
1:at the beginning,固定短语:at the beginning of:;2:其实,我觉得既然是have a talk,就是双方都交谈,加上with each other显得有点重复的感觉,我觉得可以去掉,O(∩_∩)O~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.at2.没有
at the beginning后接of没有
可以是at the first ,
to begin with .to start with. 没有
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
at lunchtime是什么意思
中文翻译在吃午饭时在午餐时间在中饭时:&&&&At =【化学】 astatine. :&&&&午餐时间。。
例句与用法We only had a little snack at lunchtime .我们午饭只吃了一点小吃。It ' s so hot at lunchtime ; i ' d rather run in the morning中午的时候太热了,我也宁愿早上跑步。 Usually i only have a snack at lunchtime我中午通常只吃点心He was in at lunchtime , miss douce said . lenehan came forward“吃午饭的时候他来过, ”杜丝小姐说。 I ' ll just have a little nosh at lunchtime , perhaps a hot dog我只要在午餐时间吃一点小吃,也许是热狗。 I my classmates at lunchtime我和同学们在午餐时间交谈。 What ' s this ? king neptune is riding toward the krusty krab at lunchtime这是谁?海王星国王午餐时间过来了At the nearby hotel at lunchtime crespo meets the press在附近的一个旅馆内,克雷斯波于午饭时间和记者会面。 Well , why not rest this morning ? i ' ll look in at lunchtime哦,为什么上午不休息呢?我吃午饭的时候顺便去看你。 Harry : well , if i set off at ten o ' clock in the morning , i should be there at lunchtime哈里:嗯,如果我早上十点钟出发,在午饭时间应该能到那儿。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
at lunchtime的中文翻译,at lunchtime是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译at lunchtime,at lunchtime的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 at some time in your 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信