英语短语求解,坐等 表情,一定会采纳,拜托

关于几个英语短语的用法【在线等】take pride in.hold with.touch sb to the heart.就说明后面接人还是物还是事,以及后的动词什么形式.然后拜托用他们造几个简单的句子
__黑猪丶瘻
take pride in因...而自豪.类似的:to be proud of .后接名词或人e.g.I will always take pride in what you have done.我永远都因为你的所作所为而自豪My parents take pride in me.我父母因我而感到自豪.hold with 赞同,容忍.类似的:agree with.后接名词或人e.g.I don't hold with his pessimistic views.我不同意他的悲观看法.I hold with you that young people should dare to think,dare to speak and dare to act.我同意你的看法,年轻人应该敢想、敢说、敢干.touch sb to the heart 触动(某人的)心弦.类似的:move sb deeply.e.g.He really touch me to my heart.他真的令我不能自己.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一些不常见的英语短语,谚语或哩语拜托了各位会英语的GG MM们
末罗黯0177
1)creepy 有点怪,有点吓人 =strange 例:1 That girl is really creepy.She always staring at me funny.2 I' m afraid to go into that store ,That guy who work there is creepy.2)got nothing on 没有抓住把柄 You people got nothing on me .(你没有抓住我的把柄) 例:1 You can't prove that I was the one who stole your bike.2 We can't get her fired ,we're got nothing on her .3)right back at you 彼此彼此,可译谢谢我也是 例:A:Hey ,you're a really good teacher .B:right back at you .A:You look really nice tonight .B:right back at you 4)spill sth to sb 泄露某事;向某人倾吐心声 例句:1.Who spilled the news about the surprice birthday party?Now everyone knows,including the birthday girl!2.Janne was so upset about the fight she had with her husband,she had to spill all the detials to her mother.5)a walking felony 危险人物,恐怖人物 例句:1.That girl is a walking felony in that dress,she's so ***y that she makes all the other girls look bad .2.Look!There's a walking felony!That guide's so drunk ,he looks like he 's about to ride his bike into the back of the bus!6)on glue 脑子被胶水粘住了,犯傻,冒傻气 例句:1.She must have been on glue to wear that dress to the party,it makes her look so bad!2.Are u on glue?I've told u a million times that I don't like eating seafood,why did you order lobster?7)come on,be serious!算了吧,现实点好不好?例句:1.Come on be serious!You can't really slam dunk basketball.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善终。 A bad thing never dies.遗臭万年。 A bad workman always blames his tools.不会撑船怪河弯。 A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.<...
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善终。 A bad thing never dies.遗臭万年。 A bad workman always blames his tools.不会撑船怪河弯。 A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.<...
A wise head makes a close mouth. 真人不露相,露相非真人。
Take it easy.别着急
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 坐等红包表情 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信