下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高三英语语法练习题:语法结构训练题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高三英语语法练习题:语法结构训练题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高三英语语法练习题:语法结构训练题
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 高三英语语法练习题:语法结构训练题
1. In the middle of the room stands a _____ table.&A. beautiful wooden round&&&& &&&&B. round wooden beautiful C. wooden round beautiful&&&&& &&&&D. beautiful round wooden2. _____ she was invited to the ball made her very happy.&&& A. If&&&& &&B. That&&&&&&&& &&C. When&&&&&& &&D. Because3. Some of the suspects _____ refused to answer and kept their mouths shut.&&& A. questioning&& &B. being questioned&& &C. questioned&& &&D. to be questioned&&4. It was not until dark _____ he found _____ he thought was the correct way to solve the problem.&&&&&& A. what&& &B. that&&&&& &&C. what&& &&D. that&5. He had little idea that it was getting so late, _____?&&&&&&&&& A. didn’t he&& &B. wasn’t it&& &&C. did he&& &&&D. was it?6. He regretted the day _____ he wasted in the woods and _____ he should have studied.&&&& A. when&& &B. when&& &&C. that&& &&D. that7. John’s record was not so good as _____ on the team.&&& A. all the players &B. any other player’s& &C. other players&&&&& &D. any player’s &&&8. --- Are you angry?&&&&&&--- Yes. He should at least answer when _____.&&&&&&&&&A. speaking&& &&B. spoken&& &&&C. spoken to&& &&D. speaking to &&9. _____ full preparations, we decided to put off the meeting till next week.&A. We did not make&B. Having not made&& &C. We had not made&& &D. Not having made10. Beijing government put more than 700 million yuan to increase its green space this year, ______ doubles the money provided last year.&A. as&& &&&B. while& &&&C. that&& &&&D. which11. Whether ways will be found to stop pollution or not is just _____ worries the public.&&&& A. why&&&&& &&B. which&&& &&&C. that&& &&&D. what&12. In Switzerland, six miles west of Geneva, _____ a collection of laboratory buildings.&&& A. lie&&& &&B. are lying&&& &&C. lies&&& &&&D. lays&&13. _____ good, the food was soon sold out.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Tasted&&& &&B. Being tasted&& &&C. Tasting&&&& &&D. Having tasted&&&14. It was said _____ that was _____ the prisoner escaped from the prison.&&&& A. what&& &B. /; that& &&&C. /; how& &&&D. how&&15. There was less food for birds and also for the Prairie dog, _____ lives in holes in the ground.&&& A. a kind of animal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. an animal that& &&&&&&&&& C. which of a kind of animal&&&&&&&&& &&D. a kind of animal of which &&&&16. Mr. Smith returned from China last week. He bought _____ vase.&&& A. a Chinese old interesting earthenware&& &B. an old interesting earthenware Chinese.&&& C. an earthenware old interesting Chinese&& &D. an interesting old Chinese earthenware17. They stood at the window, _____ they could see _____ was happening in the street.&& A. that&B. what& &C. all&& &&D. that&&18. Mary likes music, but she dislikes dancing, _____?&&&& A. doesn’t she&& &B. does she&& &&C. will she&& &&&D. won’t she?19. There is no greater love than _____ who lays down his life for his country.&&&&&&&& A. that of a man&& &B. a man&& &&&C. that of a man’s&& &D. a man’s love &20. _____ people have visited the _____ stone bridge.&A. T 500-footClong&&&& &&B. S 500-feet-longC. T 500-feet- long&&&&&&&& &&D. M 500-foot-long&21. Swimming in the lake, _____.&&&&&&&& A. a rock cut Sue’s foot&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Sue’s foot was cut&&&&&& C. Sue cut her foot on a rock&&&&&& &&D. a rock cut Sue by the foot&&&&22. _____, we like it better.&&&&&&&&& A. Our house having painted white&& &&B. Having painted white &&&&&&& C. To painted white&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. our house painted white&&&&&23. Take care! Don’t get the ink on your white shirt, for it _____ easily.&&&&&&&A. won’t wash out &B. won’t be washed out&C. isn’t washed out&& &D. isn’t washing out&&&&24. It was not _____ she took off the dark glasses _____ I realized she was a famous film star.&& A. when, that&&&&& &B. until, that&& &&C. until, when&&& &&D. when , when&&25. All of the flowers now raised here have developed from those _____ in the forest.&& A. once they grew. &B. they grew once&&& &C. that once grew& &D. once grew&&&&26. _____ the window, my finger was cut unexpectedly.&&& A. Clean&& &&B. To clean&& &&C. While cleaning&& &D. While I was cleaning&&27. If I correct someone, I’ll do it with as much good humor and self- restrain as if I were the one _____. && A. to correct& &&B. correcting&& &&C. having corrected& &D. being corrected&&28. Up to Tuesday’s attack, the worst school shooting in the U.S. was in March 1998 in Jonesbora, _____ two boys, aged 11 and 13, shot and killed a teacher and four girls.&A. while&& &&B. where&&&& &&C. when&& &&&D. then29. Throughout the world _____ advance has been made in science and technology is due to education which brings forth knowledge, creation and inventions.&A. whoever&&&& &B. whatever&&& &&C. what&& &&&D. that&&30. _____ as Edison was, he knew a lot about science, especially electricity.&&& A. Child&&&&&&& &B. The child&& &&C. A child&& &&&D. such a child &&31. Spend your time just on the things you find _____.&&&&&&&&&& A. to be worth doing&&&&&&B. worth being done &&C. being worth your while& &&&&D. them worth doing &&&&32. If one never studied, he would have nothing _____.&&&&&&&&&& A. succeeding to do&B. succeeded& &&C. to succeed to& &&D. to succeed in &&&33. If this dictionary is not yours, _____ can it be?&&&&&&&&&& A. what else&& &&B. who else&&& &&C. which else’s&& &&D .who else’s &&34. With a lot of difficult problems _____ the newly-elected president is having a hard time.&& A. settled&&&&&& &B. settling&&&& &&C. to settle&& &&&D. being settled&&35. Is this the reason _____ at the meeting for his carelessness in his work?&& A. he explained&& &B. what he explained&& &C. how he explained& &D. why he explained36. _____ fashion different from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.&A. What&&&&& &&B. That&&&& &&&C. This&&&&& &&&D. Which37. In order to make out city green, _____.&&&&&&&&&A. it is necessary to have planted more trees &B. many more trees need to plant&C. our city needs more trees&&&&D. we must plant more trees &&&&&38. He is the only one of the students who _____ a winner of scholarship in three years.A. is&&&& &&&B. are&&& &&&C. have been&& &&D. has been&39. Brain told you that there wasn’t anyone in the room at that time, _____?A. was there&& &B. wasn’t there&& &&C. didn’t he&&& &&D. did he &&&&40. Work and play are both _____ gives us rest and _____ gives us energy.A. this&& &&B. the other&& &C. that&& &&D. the other41. _____ your test paper carefully, some mistakes can certainly be avoided, I think.&A. Having checked &B. Check&&& &&&C. As long as you check&D. While checking&&&&42. The headmaster of the school, together with some teachers, _____ having a discussion.A. is&&& &&&B. are&&&& &&&C. will&&&& &&&D. were& 43. I’d like to take my first picture _____ stands the high tower.&&&&&&&&&A. where&& &&B. which&& &&&C. that&& &&&D. in which &44. Meeting my uncle after all these years was unforgettable moment, _____ I’ll always treasure.A. that& &&&B. it& &&&&C. one& &&&&D. what 45. The research is so designed that once _____ nothing can be done to change it.&& A. begins& &&B. having begun& &&C. beginning&& &&D. begun 46. _____ such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river.&&& A. Having suffered&B. Suffering&& &&C. To suffer&& &&D. Suffered47. A computer can only do _____ you have instructed it to do.&& A. how&&&&& &&B. after&&&&&& &&C. what&& &&&D. when&&&&48. The home improvements have taken what little there is _____ my spare time.&& A. from&&&& &&B. in&&&&&& &&&C. of&&& &&&D. at &&&49. The film brought the hours back to me _____ I was taken good care of in that far- away village. && A. until&&& &&B that&&&&& &&&C. when&& &&&D. where&&&50. It is the ability to do the job _____ matters not where you come from or what you are.&& A. one&&& &&&B. that&& &&&C. what&& &&&D. it &&51. _____ production up 60%, the company has had another excellent year.& A. As&&& &&&B. For&&& &&&C. With&&& &&&D. Through &&52. Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play, _____, of course, made the others unhappy.& A. who&&& &&&B. which&&& &&&C. this&&& &&&D. what53. _____ to take this adventure curse will certainly learn a lot of useful skills.&& A. Brave enough students&&& &&&&B. Enough brave students&&&&&& C. Students brave enough&&& &&&&D. Students enough&&&&&54. The pupil is too nervous to stand before the teacher, _____ he?&&&&&&&&&& A. is&&& &&&B. isn’t&&& &&&C. doesn’t&&& &&D. does&55. I think it necessary _____ last week’s meeting.&&&&&&&&&& A. for you to join &&&&&&B. of you to be present at&&& &&&C. that you take part in&&& &&&&D. that you have taken part in&&&&&56. _____ the hibernating animals _____ any movement _____ they hibernate.&& A. H when&&&& &&&B. S before&&&&&&& C. H when&&&&& &&&D. N than&&&&&&57. Au human being are born _____.&& A. equally&&& &&B. to be equally&&& &C. to be equal&&& &&D. equal&&&&58. When I got back home I saw a message pinned to the door _____ “S I’ll call later.”&& A. read&&& &&&B. reads&&& &&&C. to read&&& &&&D. reading59. Your performance in the driving test didn't reach t _____, you failed.&& A. in the end&&& &B. after all&&& &&C. in other wards&& &D. at the same tine&&&&60. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, _____ it more difficult.&& A. not make&& &&B. mot to make&&& &C. mot making&& &&D. do mot make&&&61. Few pleasures can equal _____ of a cool drink on a hot day.&&&&&&&&& A. some&&& &&B. any&& &&&C. that&&& &&&D. those62. Robert is said _____ abroad, bat I don't know what county he studied in.&A. to hove studied&& &B. to study&&& &&C. to be studying&& &D. to have been studying&63. The letter I was looking forward to _____ at last.&&A. came&& &&&B. come&&& &&&C. coming&&&& &&D. have come64. ―We haven’t seen Jane for a long time.&&&&&&&&&& ―What do you suppose _____ to her?&&&&&&&&& A. was happening&B. to happen&& &&C. has happened&&& &D. having happened&65. The meeting was putting off, _____ was exactly what we wanted.&& A. what&&& &&B. this&& &&&C. which&&& &&&D. that66. _____ the book, you ought to read the “Introduction” carefully.& A. Making the best of&B. Doing the best for& &C. To make the best of&D. To do the best for67. Where was _____ you picked up the wallet?&&&&&&&& A. it&&&& &&&B. the place&&& &&C. the place that&&& &D. it that?&68. _____, the work car be done much better.&&&&&&&& A. Give more time& &B. Giving more time&& &C. More time given&&& &D. If giving more tine69. She dislikes speaking in the public, _____?&&&&&&&& A. is she&&& &&B. isn’t she&& &&C. dues she&& &&D. doesn’t she&70. _____ in 1636, Harvard is one of the most famous universities in the United states.& A. It was founded &B. Being founded&& &C. Founding&&& &&D. Founded&&&71. ―Have you decided which yon like better _____ the round table or the square table?&&&& ―Of the two, the round one is&&& &&&&&&&& A. the nicest&& &&B. the nicer&&& &&C. nicer&&& &&&D. a mice one72. _____ are living at the end of _____ street.&&&&&&&& A. The T the Turners&&&& &&&B. The T Turner&&&&& C. T Turner&&&&& &&&&&D. T the Turners&&73. We are going to Beijing next month. There will be the first time I _____ it.&&&&&&&& A. have visited&&& &B. am visiting&&& &&C. shall visit&& &&D. shall have visited74. My mother bought me a piece of cloth and an article of _____ yesterday.& A. suit&&& &&&B. dress&& &&&C. clothes&& &&&D. clothing75. Niagara falls _____ not as high as Victoria Falls.&&&&&&&&&& A. is&& &&&B. are&&& &&&C. will be&&& &&&D. must be76. _____ no need for as to do the experiment again, it was mot long before we left the chemistry lab.& A. There has&&& &B. There was&&& &&C. There being&&& &&D. It being&&&&77. The money _____, I could not buy the dictionary at the moment.&&&&&&&&&& A. being lost&&& &B. lost&&& &&&C. had been lost&&& &D. was lost&&&&78. He is not the man _____ he used to be.&& A. whom&&& &&B. who&&& &&&C. that&&& &&&D. what&79. I was told that I was born at 2:30 _____ the morning _____ September I, 1973.&& A. of&&& &&B. on&&& &&&C. of&&&& &&D. on&&80. What would have happened _____, as far as the river band?&& A. Bob had walked farther&&&& &&&B. if Bob should walk farther&&&&&&& C. had Bob walked farther&&&& &&&D. if Bob walked farther&&&&&&81. Fishing is his favorite hobby, and _____ .&&&&&&&&& A. he’d like to collect coins as well&&& &&B. he feels like collecting coins, too&& C. to collect coins is also his hobby&&& &&D. collecting coins also gives him great pleasure82. The bell _____ the end of the period rang, _____ oar heated discussion. & A. interrupted&&& &&&&B. interrupting&&&&& C. interrupted&&& &&&&D. interrupted&&&&83. Information has been pat forward _____ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities.& A. while&&& &&B. that&&& &&&C. when&&& &&&D. as84. I don’t suppose anyone will volunteer, _____?&&&&&&&&A. do I&&&& &&&B. don’t I&&& &&&C. will they&&&& &&D. won’t they85. Finding her car stolen, _____.&&&&&&&&A. a policeman was asked to help.&& &&B. the area was searched thoroughly&&&&&&& C. It was looked for everywhere&&&& &&D. she harried to a policeman for help.&86. So difficult _____ it to live in an English-speaking country that I determined to learn English well.& A. I have felt&&&& &B. have I felt&&& &&C. I did feel&&& &&D. did I feel&&&87. _____, I have never seen anyone who’s as capable as John.&&&&&&&&& A. As tong as I have traveled&&& &&&B. Now that I have traveled so much&& C. Much as I have traveled&&&&& &&&D. As I have traveled so much&&&&&&88. A bullet hit the soldier and was wounded in _____ leg.&& A. a&&& &&&B. one&&& &&&C. the&&& &&&D. his89. ―Who are you waiting for?& &&&&&&&&&― _____ the man wounded in the left leg.&&&&&&&&&& A. The doctor will operate on&&&& &&&B. The nurse to be looked after&&&&&&& C. The doctor to operate on&&&&& &&&D. His brother got&&&&&&90. Once lost, _____.&&&&&&&&&A. it is said to get such a chance again. &&B. One can never get such a chance again.& C. such a chance will never come again&&& &D. to get such a chance will be difficult.91. Although we hadn’t me for twenty years I recognized him _____ I saw him.& A. the moment&&& &B. one moment&&& &C. by the moment&&& &D. for the moment92. We were just _____ calling you up _____ you come in.&& A. when&&& &B. while&C. when&D. as93. If you go to Xi’ an, you’ll find the palaces there more splendid than commonly _____.& A. supposed&&& &&B. suppose&&& &&C. to suppose&&& &&D. supposing&&&94. Galileo lived in the city of Pisa in the 1600’s, about 400 years ago, _____, as is known to us all, there is a leaning tower about 180 feet high.&&&&&&&&&& A. when&&& &&B. as&&& &&&C. where&&& &&&D. there&95. He is _____ is known as a hacker (黑客) he likes to show off on the internet and attack websites.& A. who&& &&&B. what&&& &&&C. that&&& &&&D. which96. Lucy was pleased at news that Dr. Manette, _____ a prisoner for many years, had recently been set free.& A. having been kept&B. being kept&&& &&C. having kept&&& &&D. to be kept&&&&97. ―What is the model plane like?&& ―Well, the wings of the plane are _____ of its body.& A. more than the length twice&&&& &&&B. twice more than the length& C. more than twice the length&&&& &&&D. more twice than the length&98. There was a tea pot fashioned like china duck _____ the water was supposed to come.&& A. from which open mouth&&& &&&&B. by that open mouth& C. out of whose open mouth&&& &&&D. with its open mouth&99. Nowhere else _____ such perfect silence _____ in these mountains.& A. like&&&& &B. as&&& &&C. as&&& &&D. like100. Silver is the best conductor of electricity, copper _____ is closely.& A. followed&&& &&B. to follow&&& &&C. following&&&& &&D. be followed.101. I’ ve never received any gift which pleased me _____ as yours.&&&&&&& A. good enough&&& &B. well enough&&& &C. as good&&& &&D. so well&&102. Reading English in the morning seems to me a rule _____.&&&&&&& A. to never break& &B. never to be breaking&C. never to be broken&D. never to have broken&&&103. It was in the small house _____ was built with stones by his father _____ he spent his childhood.& A. that&&& &B. that where&&& &&C. which&&& &D. which&&104. _____ to give up smoking, he threw away his _____ cigarettes.&& A. D remained&&&& &&&&B. D remaining&&& C. D remained&&&& &&&&D. D remaining&&105. The doctors insisted that the patent _____ badly hurt and that he _____ at once.&&&&&&& A. be operated on&& &&&&&B. be operated on&& C. should operate on&&& &&&&D. mast be operated&&106. We should prevent pollution _____ happily.&&&&&&& A. from living&&& &B. to live&&&& &&C. from being lived& &D. to living&&107. With _____ she needed _____, she left the market place.&&&&&&&&& A. to bay&&&&&&B. have bought&&& C. buying&&& &&&&&D. bought&&&108. ―Computers are used in every walk of life mow.&&&&&&&&&& ―Bat only in recent years _____ to use personal computers. &&&&&&&&& A. when people have started&&&&&& &&&B. when have people started&&&&&& C. people have started&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. have people started&&&&&109. I thought her nice and honest _____ I met her.&&&&&&&&& A. first time&&& &&B. for the first time&&& &C. the first tine&&& &&D. by the first time.&&&110. A country bus was going along a winding road _____ it slowed down and stopped.&& A. while&&&& &&B. as&&& &&&C. when&&&& &&&D. then111. While he was in his college days he used to _____ long hair.&&&&&&&&& A. dress&&& &&B. wear&&& &&&C. remain&&&& &&D. grow&112. The first set of textbooks_____ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the l6th century.& A. written&& &&B. had been written&& &C. to be written&&& &D. was written&&&&113. Mr. and Mrs Scott prefer a restaurant in a small town to _____ in so large a city as New York.& A. this&&& &&&B. one&&& &&&C. it&&&& &&&D. that114. Written in a hurry, _____. How can it be satisfactory?&&&&&&&&&& A. they found many mistakes in the report&& &B. Sam made lots of mistakes in the report&& C. there are plenty of mistakes in the report& &D. the report is full of mistakes115. ―What’s made Tommy so upset?&&&&&&&&&&& ―I believe _____ the game. It shocked him so much. &&&&&&&&&& A. for losing&&& &B. lost&&& &&&C. losing&&& &&&D. because of losing&&116. Was _____ at the air battle of Jane 8, 1944, _____ was led by Captain Johnson _____ peter lost his life?& A. that&&& &B. who&&& &C. that&&& &D. when&117._____ David says sounds right to Helen. That’s why she has made up her mind to leave with him _____ happens.&&&&&&&&&& A. W whatever&&& &&&&B. N whatever&&&&&& C. N no matter&&& &&&D. W however&&&&&&118. Nowhere else in the world _____ a better and cheaper camera than in our shop.&& A. do you bay&&& &B. you can bay&&& &&C. you will buy&&& &D. can you buy&&&&&119. Which do yon enjoy _____ your weekends, fishing or watching TV?& A. spending&& &&B. to spend&&& &&C. being spent&&& &&D. spend.&&&120. The Yellow River, _____ to be “the mother river”, runs across China like a huge dragon.& A. saying&&&& &&B. to say&&& &&&C. Said&&&& &&&D. being said&&&&121. You have not yet answered my question _____ I can join in the party tonight or not.&& A. whether&&&B. if&&&&&C. that&&&&D. which122. You shouldn’t keep silent when _____.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. speaking&&& &&B. spoken to&&& &&C. spoken&&& &&D. speaking to&123. Mrs Brown was much disappointed to see the washing machine she had _____ wet wrong again.& A. it repaired&&& &B. to be repaired&&& &C. to repair&&& &&D. repaired124. How pleased the detective was _____ what his customer told him!& A. hearing&&& &&B. heard&&& &&&C. to hearing&&& &&D. to hear&&&&&125. Last term our maths teacher set so difficult an examination problem _____ none of us worked out.&& A. that&&&& &&B. as&&&& &&&C. so that&&&& &&D. which&&&&&126. It was five o’clock in the afternoon _____ they climbed up to the top of the mountain.& A. since&&& &&B. when&&& &&&C. that&&& &&&D. until&&&&127. The soldiers soon reached _____ was once an old temple _____ the villages used as a school.& A. where&&& &B. which&&& &C. which&&& &D. where128. ― We are leaving on June 15.&& ―So why not come to spend _____ days with us? I’m serious.& A. all these last few&B. these au last few& &C. these last all few &D. all last these few&129. Henry can’t attend the party_____ at Tom’s house at present because he is preparing the speech at the party _____ at Marie’s house tomorrow.&& A. being held&B. to be held&C. held&&D. to be held&130. Mr. Green drove slowly on the way home until he reached the high way, _____ the speed limit was to miles per hour.&& A. because&&& &&B. which&&& &&&C. where&&& &&&D. that131. The sun was shining brightly, _____ everything there _____ more beautiful& A. wok& &B. looked &C. looking&D. be looked132. No sooner _____ the parrot flew oat and settled in the same tree _____ the cat.& A. had Jim
as&&&& &&B. had Jim
as& C. Jim
with&&&&&&& &D. Has Jim
with133. It is a common belief _____ teenagers today know about computers and are familiar _____ using them in an aspects of life.&&&&&&&&& A. out&& &&B. with&&& &&C. T with&&& &&D. about&&134. _____ more from his bed, Washington Roabling directed construction by watching from his apartment window.&& A. Be able to&& &&B. Be unable to&&& &C. Unable to&&& &&D. Able to135. _____, there was no mistaking that she was displeased.& A. As her words were gently spoken&& &&B. Spoken as her words were gently& C. Were as her words gently spoken&& &&D. Gently as her words were spoken136. ―You seemed toke deeply struck by his skill.&&& ―Not exactly so. It was his courage _____ his skill that really struck me mast.&&A. rather than&&& &B. as well as&&& &&C. but also&&& &&D. not as&137. The Great Wall is the last place _____ Mr. Smith is going to visit before he leaves Beijing.&& A. where&&& &&B. which&&& &&&C. /&&& &&&&D. what138. ―Don’t look down Bob. He has his own advantages.&& ―Oh, yes. _____ others are weak, he is strong.& A. If&&& &&&B. When&&& &&&C. Though&&&& &&D. Where&139. With his son _____, the old man felt unhappy.&&&&&&&&&& A. to disappoint& &B. to he disappointed&C. Disappointing&&& &D. being disappointed140. _____, when he was already _____, he started to learn English.& A. Is the 1980; thirties&&& &&&&&B. Is the 1980’s; in his thirties& C. Is the 1990, in thirties&&& &&&&D. Is the 1990’ in the thirties&141. I kept looking at the man, wondering _____ .A. whether I have seen him before.&& &&&B. where I had seen him beforeC. that I had seen him before&&&&& &&&D. when I had seen him before.142. ― What’s the matter with you?― _____ the window, my finger was cat unexpectedly.A. Cleaning&&& &&B. To clean&&& &&C. While cleaning&&& &D. While I was cleaning143. The hero said, “One should love _____ Country!”&& A. her&&& &&&B. its&&& &&&C. Their&&& &&&D. one’s 144. _____ fun it is to jump into a pool or go swimming in summer!&& A. What a&&& &&B. How&&& &&&C. How a&&& &&&D. What&145. ―What are you doing?& ―I’ m _____ telephone to my friend in London.&A. on the&&& &&B. in the&&& &&&C. On a&&& &&&D. for a&146. Who are yon going to have _____ this letter for you?&&A. type&&& &&&B. typed&&& &&&C. been typed&&& &&D. been typing&147. America was _____ was first called “India” by Columbus.&& A. that&&& &&&B. where&&& &&&C. What&&& &&&D. the place148. We played in the garden till sunset, _____ it began to rain.&&A. When&&& &&B. after&&& &&&C. While&&&& &&D. then&&149. _____ all over the hills and around the lake are wild flowers of different kinds.& A. To grow&&& &&B. Growing&& &&C. grown&& &&&D. Grow&&150. It is said that Tom has_____ great interest in history, especially in _____ history of Tang Dynasty.&A. a, the&&& &&&B. a, /&&& &&&C. /; the&&& &&&D. /; a
&参考答案1―5DBCAC&&6―10BBCDD&&11―15DCCDD&16―20DBAAD&21―25CDABC26―30DDCBA&31―35ADDCA &36―40BDDCA& &41―45CAACD&46―50ACCCB51―55CBCBC& &56―60CDDCB&61―65CAACC&66―70CDCDD&71―75BBADB76―80CBCCC& &81―85CABCD& &86―90DCCCC&91―95ACACB&96―100ACCCC101―105DCABB&106―110BDDCC&111―115BABDC&116―120CADBC&121―125ABDDB126―130BBADC&131―135ABCCD&136―140ACDCB&141―145BDDDA&146―150ACABA
&&&& 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 would have been 语法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信