提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Usher——dj got us falling in love again
歌词:Usher(yeah man)
So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side to side(si-side to side)
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to life(ba-back to life)
Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain't I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, ey-ey
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
Keep down...
不是这一首,是女的唱的
Jody Watley
baby tonight
You packed up all your clothes
said you want to be alone
left the keys at the door
I guess you wanna leave tonight
looking at the picture frame
that had both of us inside
and all the things I did for you
I guess I never made things right
But I can’t just let you go
So Baby tonight tonight
Baby tonight tonight
I just wanna be with you girl
Baby tonight tonight
I don’t wanna be alone
Baby tonight tonight
Everything will be alright
So baby tonight
I don’t wanna let you go
You said I never understood you girl
Never knew what’s on your mind
I hope you have a change of heart
We should never be apart, baby
Don’t want nobody...
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Jessie J-Price Tag (Feat. B.o.b)-中文歌词_百度知道
Jessie J-Price Tag (Feat. B.o.b)-中文歌词
相关专业回答
歌曲名:Price Tag
歌手:B.o.B&Jessie J
专辑:DJ MAKIDAI from EXILE Treasure MIX3
B.o.B、Jessie J
Seems like everybody's got a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
and the truth comes second
Just stop for a minute and smile
Why is everybody so serious
Acting so damn mysterious
You got your shad...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
price的相关知识
其他1条回答
uykjkhgjytu
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
--You forgot your keys when you left home in the morning.
--Good heavens,___________.
A. so did I.&&& B. so I did.&& C. so you did.&& D. so did you.
--You forgot your keys when you left home in the morning.
--Good heavens, ___________.
A. so did I.&& &&B. so I did.&& &&&C. so you did.&& &&&&D. so did you.
来源:2011届江西上高二中高三第六次月考英语卷
题型:阅读理解
As you dash outdoors in the middle of winter, you might make it halfway down the block before realizing that your ears are freezing because you forgot your hat.Now, scientists have shown that even though you’ve had an apparent memory lapse(丧失), your brain never forgot what you should have done.Memory works mainly by association. For example, as you try to remember where you left your keys, you might recall you last had them in the living room, which reminds you that there was an ad for soap on television, which reminds you that you need soap, and so on. And then, as you’re heading out of the door to buy soap, you remember that your keys are on the kitchen counter. Your brain knew where the keys were all along. It just took a round-about way to get there.Now, scientists at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies are studying associative memory in monkeys to figure out just how this complicated process works.First, the researchers trained a group of monkeys to remember arbitrary(任意的) pairs of symbols. The researchers showed the monkeys one symbol(cold weather) and then gave them the choice of two other symbols, one of which (a hat) would be associated with the first. A correct choice would earn them a sip of their favorite juice.Most of the monkeys performed the test perfectly, but one kept making mistakes.“We wondered what happened in the brain when the monkey made the wrong choice, although it apparently learned the right pairing of symbols,” said study leader Thomas Albright.Albright and his team observed signals from the nerve cells in the monkey’s inferior temporal cortex (ITC), an area of its brain used for visual pattern recognition and for storing this type of memory.As the monkey was deciding which symbol to choose, about a quarter of the activity in the ITC was due to the choice behavior.Meanwhile, more than half the activity was in a different group of nerve cells, which scientists believe represent the monkey’s memory of the correct symbol pairing, and surprisingly, these cells continued to work well even when the monkey chose the wrong symbol.“In this sense, the cells ‘knew’ more than the monkeys let on in their behavior,” Albright said. “Thus, behavior may vary, but knowledge endures.”【小题1】What is the main idea of this passage?A.Your brain remembers what you forget.B.Activity is a round-about way to memory. C.Monkeys have better memory than us.D.Your brain may forget something, but not always.【小题2】The example of the keys and soap is given to explain the relationship between _______.A.memory and our daily lifeB.memory and television adsC.memory and associationD.memory lapse and human brain【小题3】The researchers believe the monkey that made the wrong choice ________.A.had some trouble with its nerve systemB.failed to see the objects wellC.had the worst memory D.also knew the correct answer【小题4】The underlined word “endures” may be best replaced by __________.A.increasesB.remainsC.disappearsD.improves
来源:2015届江苏淮安楚州范集中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—You forgot your purse when you went out.
—Good heavens, ________.
A.so did I&&&&&&&&&& B.so I did&&&&&&&&&&& C.I did so &&&&&&&&&& D.I so did
来源:2012届广东省高二三月月考英语试题
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分.满分30分)
&&& 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意.然后从1—15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Returning
from a trip overseas, I sensed that something was wrong between Keith, one of
my two sons, and me. So I asked him, “Keith, have I done anything that really
_& 1__ your feeling?”
Immediately, he said, “Yes. Last Christmas
you promised us a special&&& 2 &&&that I
really wanted but you never gave it to me.”
&&& The&&&
3&& was that I’d completely forgotten about it. I&&
4&&&& , “Is there anything else I’ve done wrong, but
didn’t apologized for?”
Again, his&&
5&&& was immediate, “Remember last Christmas when Mom said
you had to go to the& &&&6& &because
Stephen was going to be born? You left us at home and& &7&& &in
a hurry. Remember?”&
“Well, you left and forgot the suitcase.” I
couldn’t believe he &&&8&&&& all the
details! “After you came back from the hospital you were& &&9&&&
. When you got home, the suitcase had been opened and everything had
been thrown all over the place and you 10&& me.”
“And you didn’t do it?” I asked.
“No, I didn’t . I was just searching for my
gift.”
My heart sank. I felt& &11&&&
. I hugged Keith and asked him to& &12&&&&
me. His Honesty made me think of our other son, Kevin. Maybe I’d hurt his
feelings, too. I went to ask him the same question. Kevin’s answer was as
immediate as his& &13&&& , “Last Christmas you
promised us a special toy, but you forgot about it.”
Though Christmas had passed, I took my two
sons to the store that day and bought them what I had promised. The& &14&&&
thing wasn’t the toy. The problem was I’d made a promise too& &15&&&
&and didn’t keep it as their father.
&1.A.showed&&&&&
&& B.hurt&&&& &&&&& C.attended&&&&&&& D.expressed&&
&2.A.candy&&&&&&
&& B.book&&&&& &&&& C.picture&&&&&&&& D.toy&&
&3.A.challenge&&&&
B.message&&&&&&
C.idea&&&&&&&&&
&4.A.complained&&&
B.apologized&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.continued&&& & D.explained&
&5.A.suggestion&&&& B.answer&&&&&&&& C.memory&&&&&&&& D.blame
&6.A.hospital&&&&&&&
B.church&&& &&& C.school&&&&&&&
&7.A.settled
down&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.went on&&&& && C.set off&&&&&&
&8.A.knew&&&&&&&
&& B.imagined&&&&&
C.discovered&& & D.remembered
&9.A.angry&&&&&&&&&
B.worried &&&&&& C.happy&&&&&& && D.satisfied
10.A.praised&&&
&&& B.punished&&&&&
C.helped&&&&& && D.educated
11.A.terrible&&&&&
B.hopeless&&& && C.inspired&&&& & D.encouraged
12.A.support&&&&&&
B.criticize&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.suspect&&&&& & D.forgive
13.A.mother&&
&&&&& B.brother&&&&&&
C.sister&&&&& && D.father
14.A.strange&&&
&&& B.interesting&&
C.important&&&&
D.difficult
15.A.lightly&&&&&&& B.rudely&&&&&&&& C.equally&&&&&&& D.truly求Irreplaceable的中文歌词我有英文歌词 可是没有中文的`~~~~ to the left to the left to the left to the left everything you own in the box to the left in the closet, yes thats my stuff yes, if I bought it, then please don't touch (don't touch) and keep on talking that mess, thats fine could you walk and talk, at the same time? and- its my name thats on that bag so go move your bags, let me call you a cab standing in the front yard, telling me how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout how I'll never ever find a man like you you got me twisted you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby) you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I'll have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable so go ahead and get grown call up that chick, and see if shes home oops I bet you thought, that I didn't know what did you think I was putting you out for? because you was untrue rolling around in the car that I bought you baby, drop them keys hurry up, before your taxi leaves standing in the front yard, telling me how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout how I'll never ever find a man like you you got me twisted you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby) you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I'll have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable so since I'm not your everything how about I be nothing? nothing at all to you baby i won't shed a tear for you I won't lose a wink of sleep cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy to the left to the left to the left to the left mmmmmmmm to the left to the left everything you own in the box to left to the left to the left don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby) you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I'll have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby) you can pack all your things- we're finished cause you made your bed now lay in it I could have another you by tomorrow don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable那位能给翻译一下啊``` 谢谢啦
To the left 全部留下 To the left 全部留下 To the left To the left Mmmm to the left 全部留下 Everything you own in the box to the left盒子里你所有的东西都留下 In the closet, thats my stuff 橱柜里的,那...
全部留下 全部留下 盒子里你所有的东西都留下 橱柜里的,那时我的东西 没错,如果是我买的,请不要碰 你一直在谈论那件事情,无所谓 难道你就不能一边走一边说 不要再念叨我的名字 所以,带着你的东西离开巴,我会为你叫出租车 你站在院子前面,告诉我 我有多么傻,告诉我…… ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有一首歌 歌词是 It‘ s don’t need money money money 非常轻松愉快的一首歌 叫什么?_百度知道
有一首歌 歌词是 It‘ s don’t need money money money 非常轻松愉快的一首歌 叫什么?
提问者采纳
moneyWe don&#39?Why is everybody so obsessed, in 30 seconds I't about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price TagAin&#39, money, money:Seems like everybody&#39,Forget about the Price TagAin't about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Cst about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching,Forget about the Price TagAin&#39, moneyWe just wanna s not about the money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance.Everybody look to their left (yeah)Everybody look to their right (ha)Can you feel that (yeah)Well pay them with love tonight…It&#39,Forget about the Price Tag,And the truth comes second.Everybody look to their left (yeah)Everybody look to their right (ha)Can you feel that (yeah)Well pay them with love tonight…It't put a price on lifewe do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice everynightso we aint gon stumble and fall neverwaiting to see.yes all I need are keys and garages not about the money, money, you can&#39,s not about…We don&#39.We need to take it back in time, money, moneyit't even have a good time, money.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance, moneyWe don't need your money,Just stop?Money can&#39,I wonder how they sleep at night,Forget about the Price Tag!Acting so damn mysteriousYou got your shades on your eyesAnd your heels so highThat you can&#39,Forget about the Price TagAin&#39.When the tale comes first.It&#39.;t need your money!And it wasn&#39, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance.Yeah yeahwell, money,Forget about the Price Tag, a sign of defeat uh uhso we gon keep everyone moving there feetso bring back the beat and everybody singIt&#39, moneyWe don&#39, for a minute andSmileWhy is t about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Cst buy us happinessCan we all slow down and enjoy right nowGuarantee we'm leaving to Marsyes we leaving across these undefeatable oddst low blows and video Hoes,When music made us all UNITE, keep the price tagand take the cash backjust give me six streams and a half stackand you can keep the carsleave me the garageand all I, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna t need your money.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance,Am I the only onegettin… tired歌名是
price tag歌词如下,Forget about the Price Tll be feelinAll right
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
轻松愉快的相关知识
其他2条回答
com/v_show/id_XMjQyMDI2NzI4Jessie J演唱的《Price Tag》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖