下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请以was ready to丶try his best英语造句,就是那种简简单单的小短句就行了,
He was ready to try his best to study hard
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
his best was ready to try
i was ready to go out....he will try his best to learn english!
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语 单词 造句 disagreement 分歧 development 发育 adult成年人 try one’s best 尽力做 、、、 unimportant不重要的
1.We had a big disagreement .我们之间意见分歧很大.2.The doctor followed the development of the child closely.医生仔细观察这个孩子的成长情况.3.These films are suitable for adults only.这些电影只适宜成人观看.4.I'll try my best to help you.我会尽最大的努力帮助你.5.I will not care anything unimportant.我不关心不重要的事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、disagreement 做不可数名词的时候是“分歧,争论”的意思。比如:there is disagreement among archaeologists as to the age of the sculpture.考古学家在这尊雕塑的年代问题上意见不一致。表示争吵的时候是可数的,比如:they have sevral disagreements with the neighbours....
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语 单词 造句 初三disagreement 分歧 development 发育 adult成年人 try one’s best 尽力做 、、、 unimportant不重要的
Overload丶嗥
1.We had a big disagreement .我们之间意见分歧很大.2.The doctor followed the development of the child closely.医生仔细观察这个孩子的成长情况.3.These films are suitable for adults only.这些电影只适宜成人观看.4.I'll try my best to help you.我会尽最大的努力帮助你.5.I will not care anything unimportant.我不关心不重要的事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语造句1.mind,touch2.try,change...into用提示的单词或词组造句
soondreamˊVb
一楼的句子不成句子啊……【1】He makes up his mind never to touch a drop of drink.他决心不再喝酒.Never mind,I can put you in touch with an expert.别担心,我可使你跟一位专家联系Governing hearing,sight,touch,taste and this infinitesimal potency verily enjoys the objects of the senses.控制了眼,耳,鼻,舌,身,意,这一极微小的潜能子,才会真正地享受感官对象【2】We should not try to change our RMB into Dollar - It's not a right time.我们不应该尝试把人民币兑换成美金——现在时机不对.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He minds being touched by others。I try to change the blue ink into red。
mind,touch2.try,change...into
He minds being touched by others。I try to change the blue ink into red。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 try to do sth造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信