其他类似问题
为您推荐:
艰难困苦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译这篇文章。!!求速度!!不要用翻译软件,谢谢了!_百度知道
求高手翻译这篇文章。!!求速度!!不要用翻译软件,谢谢了!
A.Goldie's SecretShe turned up at the doorstep of my house in Cornwall. No way could I have sent her away. No way, not me anyway. Maybe someone had kicked her out of their car the night before. &We're moving house.'; &No space for her any more with the baby coming.& &We never really wanted her, but what could we have done? She was a present.& People find all sorts of excuses for abandoning an animal. And she was one of the most beautiful dogs I had ever seen.I called her Goldie. If I had known what was going to happen I would have given her a more creative name. She was so unsettled during those first few days. She hardly ate anything and had such an air of sadness about her. There was nothing I could do to make her happy, it seemed. Heaven knows what had happened to her at her previous owner's. But eventually at the end of the first week she calmed down. Always by my side, whether we were out on one of our long walks or sitting by the fire.That's why it was such a shock when she pulled away from me one day when we were out for a walk. We were a long way from home, when she started barking and getting very restless. Eventually I couldn't hold her any longer and she raced off down the road towards a farmhouse in the distance as fast as she could.By the time I reached the farm I was very tired and upset with Goldie. But when I saw her licking (舔) the four puppies (幼犬) I started to feel sympathy towards them. &We didn't know what had happe畅处扳肺殖镀帮僧爆吉ned to her,& said the woman at the door. &I took her for a walk one day, soon after the puppies were born, and she just disappeared.& &She must have tried to come back to them and got lost,& added a boy from behind her. 'I must admit I do miss Goldie, but I've got Nugget now, and she looks just like her mother. And I've learnt a good lesson: not to judge people.
提问者采纳
戈尔迪的秘密
她在我在康沃尔的家门口出现。我不可能把她送走。不可能,我不可能。也许是有人前一晚把她从他们的车上踢下来的。”我们正在搬家”;“等宝宝出生就没有她的地方了。”“我们从来没有真的想要她,但我们又能做什么呢?她是一件礼物。“人们为抛弃动物寻找各种借口。她是我见过的最漂亮的狗。
我叫她戈尔迪。如果我知道将要发生的事情,我会给她一个更有创意的名字。她在最初的几天非常不安。她几乎不吃任何东西,并且总是带着一种悲伤的情绪。我好像没办法让她高兴起来。天知道她在她以前的主人家发生了什么。但最终在第一周的末尾她平静了下来。她总是在我的身边,不管我们是外出散步或坐在火边。
这就是为什么有一天我们外出散步时她离开了我让我非常震惊。我们当时离家很远了,她开始狂吠,变得很不安。最后我拉不住她了,她尽可能快地沿着路跑向远处的农舍。
当我到农场的时候,我感到非常疲倦,对戈尔迪很恼火。但是当我看到她舔四只小狗时,我开始同情他们。“我们不知道她到底发生了什么事,”门边的那个女士说。”这几只小狗出生之后不久,有一天我带她出去散步,她就消失了。”她一定想回到他们身边但是迷路了,”她身后的一个男孩补充道。
我必须承认我确实想念戈尔迪,但是现在我已经畅处扳肺殖镀帮僧爆吉得到了Nugget,她看起来很像她妈妈。并且我学到了一个很好的教训:不要乱评判人。自己的翻译,希望采纳喔~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Goldie的秘密
她在我在康沃尔的家门口了。我没有办法把她带走。不,不是我的。也许有人踢她下车前一晚。”我们搬家。”;“没有空间,多与宝宝的到来。”“我们从来没有真的想她,但我们又能做什么呢?她是一个礼物。“人们抛弃动物找各种借口。她是我见过的最漂亮的狗。
我叫她Goldie。如果我知道将要发生的事情,我会给她一个更有创意的名字。她是在最初的几天很不安。她几乎不吃任何东西,有这样一个关于她阴郁的气氛。我没有办法让她高兴起来,似乎。天知道她发生在她以前的主人的。有什么但最终在第一周的结尾她平静了下来。总是在我的身边,不管我们是外出散步或坐在火边。
这就是为什么它是一个冲击时,她离开了一天,当我们出去散步,我。我们离家很远了,她开始狂吠,变得很不安。最后...
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译 要人工不要翻译器的 谢谢_百度知道
求英语翻译 要人工不要翻译器的 谢谢
It is the part of the face  that  gives a person special character;t breathe or smell, manly and wise!   Man&#39. For example! Blaise Pascal made an  interesting  remark about Cleopatra&#39 The human nose has given to the language of the word many interesting expressions,  to be led s nose(Cleopstra 为古埃及最后一位女王), pride. If it had been shorter, things and places, he said. Expressions dealing with the nose refer to human  weakness .   The phrase, it  would have changed  the whos nose  has had  an important role(作用) in his imagination, we couldn's weakness. Without the nose.   There are a number of others  however .   In English there are a number of phrases  about  the nose, to hold up one's nose expresses a basic human feeling-pride. People  can  hold up their noses at people.   A famous woman poet  wished  that she had two noses  to smell  a rose. A person  who  is led around by the nose lets other people  control  him. Man has referred to the nose in  many  ways to express his emotions, a person who  follows  his nose lets his instinct(本能)--guide  himself . It should be  as plain as  the nose on your face that the nose is more than an organ (器官) for breathing and smelling. Of course,jealousy(嫉妒) and revenge(报复), shows man&#39. On the other hand, this is  not surprising . Cyrano do Bergerac said that  a  large nose showed great  man courageous
提问者采纳
毕竟鼻子。英语中还有许多短语都是和鼻子有关的,鉴于没有鼻子我们既无法呼吸也无法闻到气味。 与对一个男人来说:如果她的鼻子再短一点的话,一个大鼻子可以为一个人带来勇气,嫉妒和报复,骄傲,是一个人脸上最具特征性的部位:愤怒、某事或者某地嗤之以鼻。人们可以对某人。还有许多类似的短语和表达。比如说,那就说明他完全听凭另一个人的命令行事,这样她就可以尽情的享受玫瑰的芳香,比如。一个著名的女诗人曾说。如果一个人跟着自己的鼻子转——则意味着这个人完全听凭自己的本能行事,她希望他能有两个鼻子,这一发现就不足为奇了。当然,这个世界的格局将会大不相同。布莱士·帕斯卡还曾经这样评价过克利欧佩特拉(埃及艳后)的鼻子。如果一个人被另一人牵着鼻子走:嗤之以鼻——意思是这个人非常骄傲傲慢。而被人牵着鼻子走——则代表着一个人很软弱。西哈诺·德·贝热拉克就曾说过。他们常通过他们的鼻子来表达某些感情、力量和智慧,鼻子是他灵感的重要来源。所以显而易见——就像你能轻易从脸上分辨出鼻子那样显然——鼻子并不只是一个用来呼吸和嗅闻气味的器官而已人的鼻子为世界上的各种语言都带来了很多有趣句子
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
人的鼻子给语言词汇中添加了许多有趣的短语。当然,这并不令人惊奇。毕竟没有鼻子我们就不能呼吸和闻到气味。它是人的面部的能给人特别的特点的部分。西哈诺·德·贝热拉克(大鼻子情圣)说大鼻子让人显得有勇气,有男人味,有智慧。
一个著名的女诗人希望她能有两个鼻子来闻玫瑰花!布莱士·帕斯卡提出一个关于克娄巴柯拉的鼻子有趣的想法。如果它短一点,他说,世界就不会是今天这个样子了。
人的鼻子确实有它的作用。在很多情况下,人表达情感都需要用到鼻子。与鼻子有关的情感有软弱,生气,傲慢,嫉妒和报复。
在英语里有很多有关鼻子的短语。例如翘起鼻子表达了一种基本的人类情感--傲慢。人们可以对人或物或地方翘起他们的鼻子。
短语,被牵着鼻子走,表达了人的软弱。被人牵着鼻子走的人让其他人控...
人的鼻子给词的语言很多有趣的表情。当然,这并不奇怪。没有鼻子,我们不能呼吸和闻。这是部分的脸,给人一种特殊的性格。西哈诺做家说,一个大鼻子的人表现出极大的勇敢,坚毅的和明智的。
一位著名的女诗人希望她有两个鼻子去闻玫瑰!帕斯卡了
有趣的话,克娄巴特拉的鼻子。如果是较短的,他说,它改变了整个世界的面貌!
人的鼻子有一个重要的角色在他的想象中。人有提到鼻子来表达自己的感情。表达式处理是指人类的鼻子
软弱;愤怒,傲慢,嫉妒和复仇。
英语中有许多关于鼻子的短语。例如,把鼻子表示人类的基本感到自豪。人们会把他们瞧不起人,事物和地方。
这句话,被牵着鼻子走,显示了人的软弱。谁是一个人牵着鼻子走让别人控制他。在另一方面,一个人跟着自己的鼻子让他的本能——引导自己。
 人类的鼻子已经给了语言的词许多有趣的表情。当然,这并不奇怪。没有鼻子,我们无法呼吸或气味。这一部分的脸给人特殊字符。西哈诺做——说一个大鼻子男人表现出极大的勇气,有男子气概和明智的。
  一位著名的女诗人希望她有两个鼻子去闻玫瑰!Blaise Pascal做了一个
  有趣的评论关于克利奥帕特拉的鼻子(Cleopstra为古埃及最后一位女王)。如果它被短,他说,它会改变整个世界的面貌!
  人的鼻子有一个重要的角色(作用)在他的想象力。人指鼻子在很多方面来表达他的情感。表达式处理鼻子指人类
  弱点;愤怒、骄傲、嫉妒(嫉妒)和报复(报复)。
  在英语中有许多短语的鼻子。例如,要举起一个的鼻子表达人类的一种基本的感觉的骄傲。人们可以举起他们的鼻子在人、事物和地方。
  这个短语,被领着的鼻...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Inaugural_Address_of_John_F._Kennedy(中文翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Inaugural_Address_of_John_F._Kennedy(中文翻译)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语翻译艰难困苦是人生的特性.而对那些不甘平庸一世的人来说,那是一场不分昼夜的争斗,通常是在孤单与寂静的情形下展开的惨烈的,没有光辉和幸福可言的争斗.在他们身上重压着贫苦、每日的烦忧,还有繁重和愚笨的劳动,不存在任何希望,看不到欢乐的曙光.而贝多芬就是其中的一个经典.讲讲起贝多芬,一个画面就不由得飘过脑袋:头发蓬松,金刚怒目.是的,这就是贝多芬在大多数人们心中的形象、标志.他的笑不带任何愉悦的气息,它是粗犷而狂野的,丑陋的,而且时间极短—那种笑来自于一个不习惯欢愉的人.他总是神情抑郁,表现出“一种无药可治的忧伤”.这与他的成长经历有不可撇清的关系.
我爱aqq0195
Hardship is life's characteristics.And for those unwilling mediocre the people,that I was a day and night fighting,usually in lonely and silence on the circumstances of the deadly,no brilliance and happiness in battle.Upon them with poor,daily imploded,and heavy and distressed stupid labor,does not exist any hope,see the dawn of the joy.But Beethoven was one of the classic.About up Beethoven,a picture just couldn't help head:hair fleeciness drifts,kong glaring.Yes,this is in most people's hearts of Beethoven's image,marks.His smile without any cheerful atmosphere,it is straightforward and wild,ugly,and time is very short - that kind of laugh from a habit of joy.He always feeling depressed,show "a no cure sorrow".The experience of growing up with him have an iota clear relationship.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hardships of life features. And I, for those people who are unwilling to mediocrity, it was a struggle, day and night, often alone and silent in the start of the tragic circumstances, no glory and hap...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 艰难困苦 玉汝以成 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信