您现在的位置: &
& 英语回信_750字
英语回信_750字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & 中考&&
28人浏览了这篇文章
题目:请向你未见面的笔友写一封自我介绍信,字数不少于60单词。
亲爱的鲍勃,
Yesterday I heard from you. I am very glad to be your pen friend. My name is Peter Zhang. I am sixteen years old. I live in...
昨天我收到了你的来信,我很高兴成为你的笔友。我的名字叫张彼德。我今年十六岁,我住在......
I am a middle school student, too. I like English and maths very much. I also like sports. I am good at singing. I know a little about America. Could you tell me something more about your country in your next letter?
我也是一名中学生,我非常喜欢英语和数学。我还喜欢体育运动,我很擅长唱歌。我对美国的了解不多,下次来信时能多跟我聊聊你们国家的事吗?
Please write to me soon.
期待着你的来信。
Peter Zhang
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu35351/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章中考英语作文范例:英语回信
中考英语作文范例:英语回信
  题目:请向你未见面的笔友写一封自我介绍信,字数不少于60单词。  Dear Bob,  亲爱的鲍勃,  Yesterday I heard from you. I am very glad to be your pen friend. My name is Peter Zhang. I am sixteen years old. I live in...  昨天我收到了你的来信,我很高兴成为你的笔友。我的名字叫张彼德。我今年十六岁,我住在......  I am a middle school student, too. I like English and maths very much. I also like sports. I am good at singing. I know a little about America. Could you tell me something more about your country in your next letter?  我也是一名中学生,我非常喜欢英语和数学。我还喜欢体育运动,我很擅长唱歌。我对美国的了解不多,下次来信时能多跟我聊聊你们国家的事吗?  Please write to me soon.  期待着你的来信。  Yours  你的  Peter Zhang  张彼德  点评:回信简洁明了,句子间的衔接自然、紧凑,文中作者把自己的情况大致向美国朋友作了介绍,达到了回信的目的。
发表评论:
馆藏&90512
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&初二英语作文:回信 a letter in reply
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
亲爱的安妮,
How is everything going! In the last letter you ask me what I usually do at weekends. I often sleep a lot at weekends. You know that I often get up at 6 &clock in the morning at school. It&s very precious for me to sleep late. When I get up, I will go to search the Internet or go out with my friends. At night, I will stay with my parents, or do my homework. Before I go to bed, I will do some reading or listen to some music. This is my weekend, how about yours. Please tell me something about your weekend and you last trip to Shanghai. Looking forward to your reply.
一切可好。在上一封信中你问我一般是如何度过周末的。我通常在周末睡得很多。你知道我在学校一般都是早上6点起床的。所以睡懒觉对我来说是很珍贵的。我起床后,我会去上上网或和朋友出去玩。在晚上,我会和父母呆在一起活或者写写作业。在我上床睡觉之前,我会看一下书或听一下音乐。这是我的周末生活,你的呢?请告诉我一些关于你的周末生活还有你上一次去上海旅游的事情。期待你的回复。
Best wishes,
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语: 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文正文
给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文
给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
给的回信 A Reply to a Friend
Dear Frank:亲的富兰克:Long time no see. Howare you recently?很久没见到你了,近来怎么样?I am very happy toreceive your letter and glad to hear that you will come to my city and staywith us for a few weeks. My house is on theHeaven Streetwith five rooms, one ofwhich is living room, two bed rooms, the other two are kitchen and bathroom. Ihave cleaned a guest room for you. There is a bed, a sofa and three chairs inthis 25 square-meters room. If this room is not suitable enough, please writeto me and I will prepare another one for you. There is a bus stop near myhouse, and you can take number 1 bus to the cinema, number 2 to the supermarketin where you can always choose the commodities you need.我很开心收到你的来信,听到你将要来我这里和我待几周我很高兴,。我家住在天街,有五个房间,其中一个是客厅,两个卧室,另外两个是厨房和浴室。我已经帮你把客房打扫干净了。这个25平米的房间有一张床,一张沙发和三把椅子。如果这间放不合适的话请写信告诉我,我会给你准备另一间。我家附近有一个站牌,你可以乘坐 1去院,2路到超市,在那里你可以买到你需要的。If you have otherrequests, please feel free to write to me. I will try my best to meet yourneeds. I wish you can come soon and have good days here.如果你还有其他要求,请随时写信告诉我,我会尽量满足的你需求。希望你能快点来这,在这里度过愉快的。Sincerely yours,Jaz杰斯给朋友的一封信A Letter to a Friend
DearLeo,亲爱的里奥:Howare you? TEM-4 is around the corner. According to the teachers’ telling, I knowpassing TEM4 is not an easy thing. Although it may not be too difficult to passit, getting a high mark needs hard work. So I often go to the library to study.I like the feeling of working hard. While I prepare for the exam, I often feelso satisfied. I think it’s a good thing for me to prepare TEM4. The mostdifficult thing for me to do well in TEM-4 is the vocabulary. I find it’s hardto remember, and I am unwilling to remember words, because in middle school andhigh school I&didn't&need to remember vocabulary on purpose. I can rememberthem through the exercises. Unfortunately, I can’t do it now. But my problem isI still can’t find a good method which is fit for me to remember vocabularywell. Could you do me a favor? I am looking forward to your replying. Bestwishes!你好吗?英语四级迫在眉睫,《》()。从的口中,我知道通过英语专业四级考试并不是一件容易的事情。虽然通过这个考试并不是很困难,但是想要取得高分就得很努力。所以我经常去图书馆学习。我喜欢努力学习的感觉。在我准备考试的时候,我经常感到心满意足。我认为准备英语专业四级考试对我来说是好的。在英语专业四级考试中对我来说最困难的事是词汇。我发现很难记住单词,而且我也不愿意去记单词,因为在初中和的时候我不需要特意去记词汇。我可以通过做练习记住单词。不幸的是,我现在做不到了。但我的问题在于我仍然找不到适合我记单词的好。你可以帮我吗我期待你的回复。万事如意。Sincerely yours,John约翰给朋友的一封信 A Letter to a Friend
DearRobert,亲爱的罗伯特:I'mglad to receive your letter. Now I will tell you something about my plan forsummer vacation after the final exam. Firstly, I will learn to drive. I thinkdriving can be useful. Secondly, I will take some English courses. Thirdly, Iwill visit some tourist attractions. It must be very exciting. Last, I will dosome reading in the vacation. What about you? I hope you can have a prettyvacation.我很高兴收到你的来信。现在我会告诉你考试后我的暑假。首先,我会去学开车。我觉得开车是很有用的。其次,我会参加一些英语课程。第三,我会参观一些景点。肯定很激动人心。最后,我会在假期中去阅读。你呢?我希望你能有一个完美的假期。John约翰给朋友的一封信A Letter to a Friend
DearFriend,亲爱的朋友,Howhave you been recently? I miss you very much. Do you still remember me?最近过得怎么样?我很想你。你还记得我吗?Tobe honest, I'm honored to make friends with you. I still remember the days whenwe were together. As far as I know, you are the kindest person in the world.Once we were together, you always treated me as if I were your dear brother, soI was grateful to you in my heart. After you leaving, I always thought of you.Next time we have a chance to see each other, I will say "thank you"to you. Thank you for your kindness. Now I have got the meaning of my life.老实说,我很荣幸成为你的朋友。我还记得我们在一起的日子。我觉得你是世界上最善良的人。我们在一起的时候,我们总是亲如兄弟,所以在我的心里我很感激你。你离开后,我总是想起你。下一次如果我们有机会见到对方,我会对你说“谢谢你”。谢谢你的善良。让我现在的有了意义。Althoughwe are in two different places now, we are still together, because we arealways heart to heart. I believe we can see each other again. Since we arealways close friends as well as dear brothers. Because of you, my life isalways so significant. Wherever I am, I will pray good luck for you.虽然现在我们在两个不同的地方,但我们依然在一起,因为我们总是心连心。我相信我们还能再次见面。 因为我们是亲密的朋友,亲爱的兄弟。因为你,我的人生总是那么的有意义。无论我在哪里,我都会为你祈祷好运。Lastbut not the least, I hope you can make it and have a bright future.最后但并非最不重要的是我希望你能有一个光明的未来。Sincerely yours,Jason詹森  〔给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文由网友原创或转发,若给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
给朋友的回信 A Reply to a Friend英语作文相关作文出国留学网英语口语对话频道为大家提供各种英语口语对话,英语情景对话,日常口语、商务口语以及影视口语对话内容、技巧,通过融入情景与逐句跟读会话模式练习口语。
相关栏目推荐
总数:82&&1
英语最新更新
留学网频道生成时间为: 04:10:55}

我要回帖

更多关于 真实情景描述英文短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信