she,work,c office操作work,now例句

i am in office now
我现在在办公室
求翻译:bsarmk 是什么意思? ...
for 4 units to Durban, South Africa >> 4 单位向南非德班
i am in office now >> 我现在在办公室
Believe me your strong >> 相信我您强 ...
基于3个网页-
I am in the office right now. I did write email but haven't sent it out to you. I will send it tonight…
现在我就坐在办公室里。刚刚写好的邮件还没来得及发给你。我今晚会发给你的…
I am sorry, Lili is not in office now, she has gone to Guanzhou trade fair, I can tell you her cell phone number.
对不起,丽丽不在办法室,她去参加广交会去了.我可以告诉你她的手机。
I can often be found as I am right now, sitting in my office in Mobile Tech Manor doing what I love doing and Sheri you're the best for putting up with that.
你可以经常在移动技术园里发现我像现在这样坐在办公室里做我爱的工作,雪莉,对这一切,你是最宽容的。
As the CEO of a new startup, Bracket Computing, I am now in need of an office design.
"It's not who I am, " said Schiller, who now works in an accounting office.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Even with a gold medal you might not receive a single endorsement deal and you might have to do normal office work to make a living.
These tablets lack features to do work for the office.
She wants to do the work from her home office, near her family, and keep control of the process.
Instead, Congress chose to multiply the alternative dispute-resolution procedures at the PTO, giving the office more work to do without a guarantee of more money.
As I mentioned before I do a lot of typing and other office work on my laptop.
However, individuals may not donate their services to hospices to do activities such as general office or administrative work that are not charitable in nature.
"He's been an excellent president for our organization and we feel like he should stay in office and continue to do the good work he's been doing, " Kinard said from his home in Mansfield, Texas.
Wayne Lukas has earned the right to sit in an office and let his assistants do the grunt work in the stables.
The Obama administration will come into office with a great deal of work to do from Kabul to Kashmir and from Iraq to Indonesia.
Now, we've got a lot of work to do, because on our first day in office we found challenges of unprecedented size and scope.
In Singapore, we'd do the high-end design work and keep marketing and the head office.
You do have to have a place where the work is done, an office or a shopfront.
Indeed, investor Warren Buffett, the second-richest American, has decried the fact that he pays a lower percentage of his income in federal tax than do the folks who work for him in Berkshire Hathaway's home office.
"Truly, I have really serious work to do in Butler County, " he said from his office in Hamilton, some 25 miles north of Cincinnati, even as snowflakes dropped from the skies.
It will do all the work of a business, its scientific calculations, its routine office accounting, and its occasional costing analyses as each comes round, and it will take in its stride all the awkward exceptions that crop up in every batch of routine calculations.
If I am stuck in the office, I cannot do my own thing even if I am done with the work.
The report from the National Audit Office notes some progress, but says the MoD still has work to do to address its long standing problems in procuring weapons systems.
Fortunately, she was able to find a vendor who could do handcrafted artisan work with fast turn around and who was within easy driving distance from her office in Westchester, NY.
By making the tools available remotely, Microsoft would let users access the suite from any device that's enabled to do so. (And what office doesn't want to make it easer to take your work home with you, right?).
Conservative shadow Cabinet Office minister Oliver Heald condemned the use of taxpayers' money to "do the Labour Party's dirty work" and said public funds should not be spent on "helping them cook up new policies".
Some of the Home Office's wilder initiatives—such as a proposal to deny housing to asylum-seekers unless they do community work—have failed that test.
As long as I hold this office, I will do whatever it takes to put this economy back on track and put this country back to work.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 work in office 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信