趁我们都还年轻,多走几步路,多欣赏下沿途的风景作文,不要急于抵达目的地而错过了流年里温暖的人和物,趁我

帮忙翻译以下句子,英语课演讲用的。谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译以下句子,英语课演讲用的。谢谢
那天我们在露天大排档进行晚餐,我想跟大家分享一下给我印象最深的旅行经历以及那里的美景4。我们在北疆度过了半个月的美好假期5,不知道大家有没有出去短途旅游的打算1,懒洋洋地趴着晒太阳,多欣赏下沿途的风景、今天、夜晚的乌鲁木齐很热闹、相信每个人都对外出旅行心怀憧憬,我和父母一去飞抵新疆旅游、草地上有一大群羊。6、信仰的差异所在、有人说,但也是民族,垂直海拔大概600多米、假期就要到了,像美玉一样。9,男孩子到了10岁、这应该是第一天拍的照片。带领我们的阿姨告诉我们,充满民族特色7,不要急于抵达目的地而错过了流年里温暖的人和物”3?2。这是我第一次骑马。有句话说“趁我们都还年轻,仿佛伸手就可以触碰到蓝天白云,很紧张也很兴奋。那天下午我们爬了湖边的一座山。街边小摊上有琳琅满目的小玩意儿,长辈就要送他一匹马,另一边则是汉族小吃(大多是烧烤)。10,多走几步路。在山顶看着美景。这条街的一边都是伊斯兰小吃,近处无风景、哈萨克族有一个习俗,千万不要在穆斯林开的小吃摊上问有没有猪肉,不然会被揍得很惨。8。风景很优美、喀纳斯湖湖水纯净冰冷。当然这可能有些夸张、这是出现在初中课本上的南山牧场,感觉心胸都开阔了。喀纳斯是中国唯一一处类似欧洲生态系统的地方,山清水秀。在初中毕业的那年暑假
提问者采纳
好了下面就好翻译了.Do not always jump to the end when we are young holiday is coming.just as saying goes &quot, it is everyone&#39. Today I am going to share my traveling history and beautiful sights with all of you which impressed me most in my life. do not miss out the many kinds
during s yearning for traveling?I believe,is there anyone planning to have a Short trip,你自己练练吧
拜托了啊,我自己翻译出的句子语法基本不通。。
4.people says: no width no sights.during the summer vacation of my graduation from middle school.Me and my parents I was traveling with had flight to Xingjiang and spend half month to enjoy my adorable holiday.5.These photos were taken the first day of my arrival at Xinjiang.we were
treated to a large outdoor dinning buffet.At this street ,one side is muslim food and chinese food is located on the other side of the street.(almost of them are BBQ).The guider told us,Never ask for pork from muslim street-food vendors ,they may assault you.Though there might be some exaggerationIn fact,we need become aware of our beliefs and our variety cultural reflects the way we lived our lives.6.Urumqi was very lively at night.numberless of ethnic roadside stalls offer a wide choice of souvenirs and handicrafts producted by the locals..
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
您好,很高兴为您解答!
我虽然英语词汇比较少,但是,我还是想要帮助您,让您在这次演讲中,获得成功!
这是我在有道词典中查的:
1, vacation is coming, we do not know is there out of short trips planned?
2, believe that everyone to be traveling in the future. There is a saying &while we are still young, more step road, enjoy more than the scenery under, do not be eager to arrive at your destination and missed the chance in warm the things and people&
3, today, I want to share with you about what most impressed me travel experiences and the beautiful scenery there
4, some say, without close scenery. In junior high school graduation that year the sum...
3, today, I want to share with you about what most impressed me travel experiences and the beautiful scenery there
4, some say, without close scenery. In junior high school graduation that year the summer vacation, my parents and I go to fly to a xinjiang tourism. We spent half a month in north of the good vacation
5, this should be the first day the photos. That day we for dinner in the booth. This street is the side of the islamic snacks and the other side is the han nationality snacks (mostly barbecue). Lead our aunt told us, never in the Muslim open on food stand asked if any pork, or you will be hit badly. Of course it may be some exaggerated, b...
1,Holiday is coming, we do not know is there out of short trips planned?
2,Believe everyone to be traveling in the future. There is a saying &while we are still young, more step road, enjoy more than the scenery under, do not be eager to arrive at your destination and missed the chance in warm the things and people&
3,Today, I want to share with you about what most impressed me travel experiences and the beautiful scenery there
4,Someone said, without close scenery. In junior high school graduation that year the summer vacation, my parents and I go to fly to a xinjiang tourism. We spent half a month in north of the good vacation
5,This should ...
演讲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁意境图片唯美个性lomo文艺美图美文
分享用户:天津男人&&&&分享时间:
留下评论的是好人
- 5836912 浏览数
- 5306394 浏览数
- 3033176 浏览数
- 1371205 浏览数
- 833545 浏览数
- 723613 浏览数
- 535903 浏览数
- 437421 浏览数
- 401506 浏览数
- 351119 浏览数
猜你喜欢的美图...
用户正在审核中,点击下面按钮查看更多美图
不存在,点击下面按钮查看更多美图
注册成功后可观看到更多美女图片
6-16位英文数字常用符号
用户注册成功,等待审核回忆似青春 作文
湘西土匪2cDu
回忆是一幅幅唯美,寂寞的画,亲人的话语是一阵暖暖的微风,拂在脸颊上时,有的只是温馨的气息。但也或许是一场雨,将你淋落得无法在绽放拿下一个笑容。不知道从什么时候开始,回忆对于我来说,有些厌恶,没有什么特别的理由,像一只逃避的鸵鸟,越想遗忘,越想尘封,就越是如此耀眼鲜明。昨日苦涩的笔端早已写不出流畅的辞藻,干涸的没有一滴水。依稀听见内心深处燥裂的泥土低低的呻吟,但我却什么也做不了&&我可以在,很痛的时候说没关系。我可以在,难过的时候说无所谓。我可以在,寂寞的时候哈哈大笑。我可以在,绝望的时候说世界依然美好。我只是希望在,我开始抱怨上天吝啬的时候,有个人可以对我说,别太在意,我心疼你。爱是人世间最美好的情感,也是人世间最迷人的渴望。男人倘若被一个女人执着的爱,那是一种福气。爱要平等才会幸福,爱要珍惜才会长久。当一份爱伴随身边左右时,作为男人没有理由对这份爱视而不见,或理所当然的享受,或用一种漠然与敷衍的表情来淡化那份情感的存在。在爱情唯美的国度里,总会有一个主角一个配角,累的永远是主角,伤的永远是配角。人生可以重复着初恋,却不可以重复着后悔;人生可以重复着后悔,却不可以重复着最爱。爱是自私的,一旦有人拥有了美好的晨曦,就必定在180&的另一个方向会有人无法挣脱孤寂的黑夜。一段情散了,就忘了吧!再美好的回忆也只是昨天。一段缘尽了,就算了吧!再多的挽留也只是强求。一段爱消失了,就消失吧!不然你又能怎样。抓不住的手就放开它,就像手中的沙,任它流。断了线的风筝让它飞,它需要天空,你也需要自由。我们都还年轻,多走几步路,多欣赏下沿途的风景,不要急于抵达目的地而错过了流年里温暖的人和物;趁我们都还年轻,多说些浪漫的话语,多做些幼稚的事情,不要嫌人笑话错过了生命中最美好的片段和场合;趁我们都还年轻,把距离缩短,把时间延长。趁我们都还年轻,多做些我们想要做的任何事。如果有一天,数学和物理相爱了,数学带着物理远走高飞,从此消失在校园里,深爱数学君的化学自杀了&地理说:亲爱的我陪你一起死&然后他们的好基友语英史政生受不了打击&都吐血身亡了自修对信息音乐美术说亲爱的只剩我们了好好活下去,我想这是我听过最美好的爱情故事了。以后,我不再一个人走在雨中,你也不再一个人孤独,在这个城市的大街小巷里,到处留下了我们的影子,留下了我们的欢声笑语,公园里,草坪上,海滩边,我们的幸福生活就这样的感染着周围的一切,周围的一切也变的这么的美好。初一:刘函
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 在乎的是沿途的风景 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信