谁会这道6年级英语题?就按正常的循序渐进linux pdf填序号即可!

有关于英语的一道题,求速解面对危险你应该保持镇定,这很关键That you should keep calm matters in face of danger.(keep)一道高一英语的按给出词写句子的,句子应该是对的,就是不知道为什么matter要加s,
梨花未央0069
这个是that引导的主语从句 也就是说 that you should keep calm是充当主语的成分 根据主谓一致
主语从句的谓语动词一般用单数形式 所以谓语动词matter需要加s
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁会这道题:用所给词的适当形式填
用所给词的适当形式填空.
1.Most people know Jackie Chan is a famous________.2.What do you decide________ ( be) when you grow up?3.My brother and I________ ( visit) my aunt near the sea in 1999.4.March 8th is________ ( woman) Day.5.At that time,we didn't have a car.We ________ ( travel)to Beijing by train.6.They________ ( not use) computer or Internet at that time.7.When they________ ( are) young,my parents didn't have bikes.8.Please speak
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(loud).I can't hear you.
1. actor&&&&&&&2. to be&&&&&&&&&& 3. visited&& 4. Women's&&
5. travelled 6. didn't use&& 7. were&&&&&&8. loudly
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁会这道题:Look!My glasses ___
Look!My glasses ___________&on the table.
A.is B.am C.are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁会这道题:根据句意,用所给单词
根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空.1.My mother always cooks _____ (taste) meals on Sunday.2.How many _____&(monkey) are there in the zoo?3.Everyone thinks doing sport is _____&(health) than watching TV.4.Nancy and John study in a _____&(mix) school.5.The book is _____&(use) to you.Don't read it any more.
1.tasty&&&&&&2.monkeys&& 3.healthier&& 4.mixed&&&&5.useless
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁会这道题:用所给词的正确形式填
用所给词的正确形式填空.
1.—Can you _________ (come) to my party on Wednesday?&& —Sorry,I have _________ (go) to the doctor.2.—Can she go to the movies?&&& —No,she _________ (not can).She's _________ (play) soccer.3.She can't come to your party,she __________ (have) tennis && __________ (train) with the school team.4.Thanks a lot for your _________ (invite).&& &Thank you for __________ (invite) me to your party.5.She's _________ (babysit) her little sister,she can't come.6.There _________ (be) a baseball match tomorrow afternoon in our school.7.I'll ask my _________ (America) friends to come to my birthday party next week.8.We are going to learn some new __________ (subject),such as physics,_________ (chemist).9.He has __________ (something) to do.He is free.10.I don't know ___________ (who) you'll go to the movie with this evening.
妙恋wan19333
1. come, to have& &2. can't, playing& &3. has, training&& 4. invitation, inviting& &5. babysitting& &6. is going to be& &7. American& &8. subjects, chemistry& &9. nothing& &10. whom
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 循序渐进linux pdf 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信