续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Book7Unit5language points
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:561.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语周报第六期
来源:英语@跟谁学
Good evening. I know many of you students are the proud owners of your first motor vehicle and this evening I want to talk to you about some of the things you can do to make sure your car or motorbike isn’t stolen. I will start with a few facts and figures to put you in the picture. Car theft is a wide spread problem. In this country alone one car is stolen every 32 seconds. That’s almost a million cars each year. And of those, 40% are never recovered. And don’t think that just because your car might be a bit old and beaten-up looking no one will steal it? Any car can be stolen. Anywhere.,M: Oh, I would like a room facing the sea. I’ve been looking forward to that ever since we left London.,M: House-sitting sounds like a good job. I guess it’s a little like baby-sitting ― except you’re taking care of a house instead of children.,W: It gets into Bombay at 11:15. That’s local time, of course. Er, I’ve booked you a room at the Oberoi. They’re going to send a car to pick you up.,W: Usually they are paid anyway just because the homeowners don’t want to make a fuss. But if the homeowners report it, and then the house-sitter wouldn’t be able to get another job. So why don’t you apply?,M: Yes. That’s too bad. I was under the impression he was on a fast track to the top.,Paper was not made in southern Europe until about the year 1100. Scandinavia ― which now makes a great deal of the world’s paper―did not begin to make it until 1500. It was a German named Schaeffer who found out that one could make the best paper from trees. After that, the forest countries of Canada, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and the United States became the most important in paper making. Today in Finland, which makes the best paper in the world, the paper industry is the biggest in the land. New paper making machines are very big, and they can make paper very fast. The biggest machines can make a piece of paper 300 meters long and six meters wide in one minute.,How much paper do you use every day? Probably you can’t answer that question quickly. In 1990 the world’s use of paper was about one kilogram for each person in a year. Now some countries use as much as 50 kilograms of paper for each person in a year. Some people say that the amount of paper a country uses shows how advanced the country is. Countries like the United States, England and Sweden certainly use more paper than other countries.,Q: What does the man say about Bob?,W: The student employment office still has a few jobs posted....
你可以“就这么算了”  或者  让【腔调控】为你打造精致英美口音  友情提示:  达人腔调控主持的节目:【腔调控-accentsnerd】,昵称:腔调控  城市:上海、长沙  星座:射手  兴趣:英语、各科类入门级别的知识、书法、球类运动  擅长:英美强调发音模仿、逻辑思维(逻辑学研究生在读)、乒乓球  给粉丝的话:  你没有海外生活经历  没机会结交外国朋友  发音就应该很土鳖,致力于为没有海外背景、没有良好英文环境的大多数英语学习者打造完美英文发音,多年来潜心钻研模仿英文发音,达人介绍:  腔调控,总结出一套科学系统的英文发音学习方法,英美两种口音腔调兼修,华东师大逻辑学硕士研究生,并根据对相关心理科学的研究...
M: What a shame! But maybe I can give him a hand with the paint work.,W: Man, you are in trouble now. You’re going to have a hard time digging yourself out of this one. Ah, so I get it now. You’re buying the flowers for her as a part of some kind of peace offering, right?,16. M: Sorry to trouble you. But is there any possibility of borrowing a blanket? I feel cold.,W: Oh, really? What happened?,Q: Which course has the man got a book for?,Q: What does the man mean?,W: Oh, a wedding anniversary or something?,15. W: You don’t feel very well, do you? Have you got a cold?,W: Oh, wow. You’re in hot water now.,Q: What do we learn about Jane?...
观点态度题,B In a supermarket.,问题是关于谈话的一方或双方做过,三.观点态度题,四.地点场景题,地点场景题,C At a restaurant.,A At a clinic.,或一方建议另一方去做什么等,A The man blamed the woman for being careless....
Q: What do we learn about the man and the woman from the conversation?,14. M: Oh, god, the question is too difficult for me. What shall I do?,Q: What will the woman probably do?,M: Professor Day, may I see you for a minute?,M: I’m not surprised. It’s a really good class and many students want to attend it.,Q: What does the woman mean?,M: I hear that dishes in China differ a great deal according to locality. Is that so?,M: It’s probably just a matter of time. I really can’t put up with her.,Q: What does the man mean?,Q: What does the woman suggest?...
【英语周报第六期】推荐阅读【英语周报第六期】相关问答
2008年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)初赛 初一年级组试题参考答案 听力部分(共四大题,计30分) I. Sentences (句子理解) 1-5 ACDBD II. Responses (问句应答) 6-10 ACDBB III. Dialogues (对话理解) A) 11-15 CBCCD B) 16-20 ECABD IV. Passages (短文理解) A) 21-25 CBA
背单词的捷径
第一条:一定要每次都大量地背。
因为自己不比别人聪明,所以背完单词,别人忘掉五分之一,自己决不会比别人忘得少。然而,别人每天背十个单词,自己却可以背一百个,忘掉五分之一,还剩八十个,是别人最聪明状态下的十倍。每天一百个是最低限。其实背到后来您会发现这个要求并不高,一个月后,您可能自然而然地就背到三百或者五百。 这一百个要分成四组来背,上午三十,中午十个,下午三十,晚上
Ⅰ. 1. to help 2. teeth 3. am looking after 4. relaxing 5. left for
Ⅱ. 1. different from 2. How far 3. Does, or 4. Don’t, any 5. they will
Ⅲ. 1-5 CDACD 6-10 CCAAB
Ⅳ. 1-5 EACGD
Ⅴ. 1. nothing wrong 2
时态 - 定义
英语语法中的时态(tense)是一种动词形式,不同的时态用以表示不同的时间与方式。
是表示行为、动作和状态在各种时间条件下的动词形式。因此,当我们说时态结构的时候,指的是相应时态下的动词形式。
英语时态分为16种:一般现在、一般过去、一般将来、过去将来时,以及这四者的进行时、完成时和完成进行时
下面就英语中常见的十种基本时态进行阐述,其它的时态都是在这十种时态的基础
英语起源于盎格鲁-萨克逊语,一种西日耳曼方言(旧低地语), 目前在使用的英语中,还包括一部分对其他语言的吸收以及少数新造词,包括很多拉丁语。
如果说英语如何发展?自然离不开她的殖民扩张,而基本原因也在英国工业革命带来的先进技术的传播以及原属英殖民国经济的发展和散布地域的广泛。
【英语周报第六期】推荐问答【英语周报第六期】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语周报2016 2017 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信