第一句歌词是welcome to the next move 教材

有句歌词里面好像有句 to the disco ,on the 得思口 的 求歌名。_百度知道
有句歌词里面好像有句 to the disco ,on the 得思口 的 求歌名。
我有更好的答案
The Power Of Pleasure
Now it's time to danceThe discotheque is farbut i can hear the rhythmSo now i stop my carI'm going to the barAnd finally starDancing all aroundPlease, take my handsAnd bring me to the moonflying togetheryou make me feel so fineand now i'm gonna tell youyou are the only onei want you tonightit's the power of pleasurethe power of danceto the discoon the dancefloorso welcome to my lifeif you wanna movethis is time to make a partyit's the power of pleasurethe feeling i needto the discoon the dancefloorso welcome to my lifeif you wanna movethis is time to make a partyNow it's time to danceThe discotheque is farbut i can hear the rhyth...
是不是温岚的《D.i.s.c.o》
The Power Of Pleasure 绝对是这首.
如果只是一句歌词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Roots的《Grits》 歌词_百度知道
The Roots的《Grits》 歌词
提问者采纳
yo you know my propsSo father, to give it extraBut my advice is to first let it simmerHot, I dig my grits fixed slowwith butter?Malik is the sleek grits, from HonoluluBy the way she roll away like a dog who name was UbuThey also said the way I entered from the centerall (Sall)Wm Diggin on a PlanetI don&#39;s I calls her pastressStill enthused, to the next blockto knock off socks,t get it Black, slips歌曲名.com/song/" target="_blank">http, the grits getters get the grits y&#39, it being grits that I gets like a quakerBut take the raincoats, it didn&#39, it made my milk kinda sourHt understand you, &quot, the younger skins elixirKick a cat, to nail yadauall)Yo man? Word, sister, Mid-Atlantic, when I choose to move I puts my shoes onProtection! That&#39;s ArkBut if I happen to see a spark, the grits getters get the grits y&#39, the grits getters get the grits y&#39;s hot then let the pot sit and coolCause if you spill your milk, some immature, if you move it to aall)Who gets the grits, &Don&#39;t gotta Beama or a Jetta, just pass your grits down man(You needs to eat Gerber man)Who gets the grits, when they get closethey start skitz-in, commence to be intentShe said:The Roots专辑?) Bust it, cause I got my cruise onP-O-L-O blues on, let abrother tell another about the real grits getters(Yeah, let abrother tell another about the real grits getters(Yeah!I like my grits with sugar man I like them with BUTTERSweet and smooth manWho gets the grits, &quot? (Sd rather, and yo I&#39, grits for a quickieHumans get picky?:OrganixYo Malik Blunt Whassup, yo they&#39, grits is the other termthat you gots to learn? (Say what, let abrother tell another bout the grits getterNd be a hypocriteLevels often fluctuate to surplus from deficitRated with the X, if it&#39? (Say what, AND?Tell me how you like your grits man Man I like ALL KINDS of grits sonI just don&#39, getterWho gets the grits://t nuttin man? everybody clowns , dipsinto it, let abrother tell another about the real grits getters(Yeah:your wife&#39, not this kid, for the oatsWhen you crush trail mix yo, I umm, let abrother tell another about the real grits getters(Yeah?C-ka-Reama alla netta, let abrother tell another bout real grits getters(Dt like them sticky gritsWs grits then it gotta be organicCause if it&#39, I panicWho gets the grits, but damn you like Prince&quot, I tried that twice, I&#39, imprint on you dentures when I bustor I thrust, part creamer? (Say what, put the loins in the groinsIn other words the groins Im not a quitterSo umm, because I switched inflipped in,I don&#39, full of gritsSwingin with their daughters while their parents throwin fitsTellin me to change my diet plan?) Bust it, my shovel&#39, AND;re good as gotWho gets the grits,&quot, but I won&#39;s probably what she wishinYou can add some groovy spices, now let me tell yaA plenty posse bloom from the cellar, how I move bes artificial, and judge it by the thicknessBut if it bends your spoon then add some butter with the quicknessI might get a bit smoother://s diggin deepPeep this hick whose name was VickieGettin tricky rather slickyHer performance showed enduranceSall)Yeah I likes to unzip it, that was trippyWhassup with you Black Thought man, the grits getters get the grits y&#39?) Bust it, more than a little bitIf Iall)Who gets the grits, words can&#39, here&#39,s nice so you better keep the girls awayfrom the grits getterWm out to get the grits?) Bust it, wassup?) Bust itI can tell another bout real grits gettersGettin grits y&#39, don&#39, let abrother tell another bout real grits getters(Dt workIt describe, organix, they act like a schitzophrenicSometimes they panic like I&#39!Yo Black, strip it then grip itTo be specific I won&#39;Body more gracious, you slip up in the grits and make em otherSome people call it skins but? (Say what, against infectionErect projections travels South in your mouthlike a dentist checked in, pI can&#39;ll get ya groovy, slides, so&#39? (Say what, and skeemerThat&#39;Me like to licky licky&quot, the grits getters get the grits y&#39, that&#39, now you gets the sketchYou, groovy stew gritswith cheese, grab my pack of hatsfrom the back, to bran cerealOr rice, that I keep my bowl, and mad honeyThat ain&#39;s a bit of advice?) Bs the grits that needs cash man, dives, Thought&#39;t die swift, let me place my hands upon that waist and tracemy way to the right nip and left nip then sipSimilac, kids like to laughso they giggle for the grits and, is the X-tra X-plicit gritsI, never spends loots why if it&#39, AND;ll figureI&#39, :Grits歌手?) Bust it, the grits getters get the grits y&#39, changed the position that I hits in-sideI glide?) Bust it, let abrother tell another about the real grits getters(Yeah, so get the ticketFlip it botherCause once the grits is hot?) B you know I&#39, position, then flee, so, until my Jimmy grows fat, parks my barkGuess I haves to rest my num before the next number to sumBut so I can&#39;t like a cat?Yo man, know I use my mark like the worm on Noah&#39;t like it, the grits getters get the grits y&#39, to keep up on all the scoopI get a little ends but, we label you beginnerHall)I would be lyin if I told you I could notprepare a fat bowl of sticky? (Sall)<a href="http, or should I say bodaciousTook my order then she sorta served melike she was a waitressNever will I say that she was tastelessMaker of the pastry, I&#39? (Say what.I make it feel like a Zulu.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
roots的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌应该是啊啊啊啊啊啊的歌词,而且比较激情澎湃_百度知道
一首歌应该是啊啊啊啊啊啊的歌词,而且比较激情澎湃
!.. See the sunlight We aint stoppin’ Keep on dancing till the world ends If you feel it let it happen Keep on dancing till the world ends Keep on daancing till the world ends Keep on daancing till the world ends WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH! I cant take it take it take no more Never felt like felt like this before C’mon get me get me off the floor DJ whatcha whatcha waitin’ for! If you want this good sh*t Sicker than the remix Baby let me blow your mind tonight I cant take it take it take no more Never felt like felt like this before C’mon get me get me off the floor DJ whatcha whatcha waitin&#39? WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH.. WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH; for. Watch me move when I loose when I loose it hard Get you off with the touch dancing in the dark You notice what im wearing I notice that you are staring You know that I can take it to the next level baby Harder than the A-list Next one on my hit list Baby let me blow your mind tonight.布兰妮的 Till The World EndsTill The World Ends----Britney Spears This kicked in got your tongs in knots I see Spit it out cuz im dying for company I notice that you got it You notice that I want it You know that I can take it to the next level ba-by.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Mr. James Dean 歌词_百度知道
Mr. James Dean 歌词
提问者采纳
Cause there&#39, the world stops turningNow you move to the move to the next townNext chance:Hilary DuffAll the king&#39. James Dean歌手;t make me believeEven when the walls come crashing downYou still can never beA rebel without a causeA rebel to the first degreeWhy don&#39:Mr.baidu歌曲;re nothing like himEven when the world /song/" target="_blank">t wanna be enemiesDon&#39;re nothing like himSo don&#39, man enough to beAnother James DeanYou&#39, you and meDon&#39;t call me friendCause you&#39?Who saw right into your eyesAnd you&#39;t you stop trying so hard, have fun babyI&#39;ll never be James DeanAll the faces you&#39.baidu,re nothing like meEven when the world stop turningThere will never be another James DeanYou&#39, you could never beCause you&#39;re fakingWre just not so deepI&#39;s no men. Prince CharmingSve had too many criesMr;re makingSave it for the sceneAll the people you&#39://music://m taking back my worldHere we are face to faceSt wanna be enemies<a href="s horsesWouldn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dean的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《DARE YOU TO MOVE》歌词
― Switchfoot_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
《DARE YOU TO MOVE》歌词