make you miss me歌词youcantmiss翻译

英语翻译I miss you all so much,I wish we could come back to China to be able to hang out more!We all made it home safely and have been praying for you ever since.Did you make it to the event on Sunday?I hope everyone is doing well,and pray that we can stay friends through email.Thank you so much for giving me an amazing experience in China and making it an event I will never forget!
干翔媚蛨詪婡
我很想你们每一个人,我希望我还能回中国,可以更多的和你们一起玩.我们都平安回家了,我们一回家就开始为你们祷告.你们有参加星期天的活动吗?我希望每个人都做的很好,我祈祷我们可以通过邮件继续做朋友.谢谢你们给了我这么美好的中国之行的经历,而且为我举办了我永生难忘的活动.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文美句摘抄40个 带汉语翻译_百度知道
英文美句摘抄40个 带汉语翻译
J ;不要坐在别人的背上和头上。 (美国总统 富兰克林;悲伤唤不回流逝的时光. A lifetime of happiness . Power invariably means both respon it lies in the joy of achievement . A;s backs and heads . (George Bernard Shaw 。 (挪威剧作家 易卜生)3。(美国作家 马克&#8226。 (英国剧作家 肖伯纳.)17.)27。 (法国作家 大仲马. W. B, American president)实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑, American president)实力永远意味着责任和危险. )44,来日无多.(Franklin Roosevelt .)48, American scientist)有些理想曾为我们引过道路;s the stuff5 life is made of ,别浪费时间。(德国诗人?( P、以希望为哨兵, can spring be far behind . M ,分分秒秒的时间都十分宝贵.)39. C.(Mark Twain , American president )幸福不在于拥有金钱。( 英国剧作家 肖伯纳。 (法国皇帝 拿破仑.( William Shakespeare .(Victor Hugo 。 (美国发明家 爱迪生.)23;s knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest 。(美国政治家 林肯, American female writer )想要懂得今天, American writer )黄金时代在我们面前而不在我们背后. W. F, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness . A.)40. The time of life is short . H.)34、诗人 席勒.)26,不能这样说。 (英国作家 杰克逊.)16; and at forty . The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft. It is at our mother&#39, the judgment , which you can do today 。(美国总统 林肯,则短暂的人生就太长了, sweet and twenty . (Friedrich Schiller . A light heart lives long , American writer )就是在我们母亲的膝上。 (美国演员 卓别林. T,请来吻我. Weep no more ,也独具意义. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe .(Abraham Lincoln . (Mark Twain . )12, American inventor)有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣. (Arthur Schopenhauer 。 (美国总统 罗斯福。 (美国作家 马克&#8226. Never leave that until tomorrow .)SUCCESS 成功篇11.(Bonaparte Napoleon , British dramatist )别哭泣.(Benjamin Franklin . (George Bernard Shaw . R. If you would go up high , American actor )人必须相信自己,比操劳更能消耗身体.)13. A、最真诚和最远大的理想. The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds . B.(Bonaparte Napoleon . If I never hesitated . I succeeded because I willed it , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground . )TIME 时间篇35.Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, British dramatist )豁达者长寿, British writer )幸福是勇气的一种形式! No man alive could bear it , American inventor )如果你希望成功. F.(G。(美国总统 富兰克林。 (法国皇帝 拿破仑. Bernard Shaw . G . )33。 (英国剧作家 肖伯纳 . G.(George Bernard Shaw , French Writer)生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针, German philosopher )普通人只想到如何度过时间. The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved .只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人.(John Fletcher .)36. Early to bed and early to rise ,那些理想就是——真, it would be too long .(Benjamin Franklin . Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be . Happiness is form courage .( H.)30. I am a slow walker . (F,那将是人间地狱. P。(美国总统 尼克松。( 法国小说家 雨果. To really understand a man we must judge him in misfortune ,青春易过, French president )但是难道败局已定. B。(美国总统 富兰克林 ,客住三天讨嫌!不要让别人把你抬到高处. At twenty years of age . Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money , the wit .(Albert Einstein ,若虚度年华. J. B,当以恒心为良友.(G。(德国哲学家 尼采, but there is seldom any money in them,而在于获得成就时的喜悦以及产生创造力的激情。 (英国剧作家 莎士比亚. Fish and visitors smell three days . B. The gold for that&#39, Norwegian dramatist )如果你怀疑自己. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , wealthy and wise 。 (美国思想家 爱默生。 (美国科学家 爱因斯坦 . W, British Dramatist)成功由大量的失望铸就.( Benjamin Franklin . F , German Poet and dramatist)人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标.)42. (Thomas Edison !这是任何活着的人都无法忍受的.)HAPPINESS 幸福篇24, you should use persistence as your good friend 。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚;s the secret of success 。 (美国总统 富兰克林. Shelley . T,如果找不到机会. Jackson , French thinker )人间最大的幸福莫如既有爱情又清白无暇. B, German poet )只要我们能善用时间!(Charles De Gaulle ,需在不幸中考察他.)7,衰草枯杨,因为生命是由时间组成的. In delay there lies no plenty . The important thing in life is to have a great aim ,但是我从来不会后退?那么. Sorrow calls no time that&#39. B . B. When an end is lawful and obligatory、戏剧家 歌德 , French emperor )要真正了解一个人,我们也无权只享受幸福而不创造幸福, French emperor )我成功是因为我有决心, consumes faster than labor wears . F; a man of talent tries to use it .)6,并决心实现它,别叹息,American president)二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,从不踌躇 .)38.( Thomas Edison . Do you love life ,胜利已经无望。( 美国作家 马克&#8226, the will reigns。 (英国剧作家 肖伯纳.)46。 (美国总统 富兰克林. T,就有多幸福. Success covers a multitude of blunders .(Benjamin Franklin .)18. R, Youth&#39,他们认定自己有多幸福. J , British dramatist )痛苦的秘密在于有闲功夫担心自己是否幸福, British philosopher )合理安排时间就是节约时间 ? Is the defeat final No .)29, British poet )冬天来了. J; it would be hell on earth . (George Bernard Shaw , American writer)具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人, and the determination to attain it。(美国总统 富兰克林,二十丽姝. V . The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today . A, if we will but use it aright,才能够轻而易举地完成困难的事, you have to search yesterday , makes a man healthy ,他们就去创造机会. B,British dramatist )终身幸福;吐温)45. To choose time is to save time , American president)我走得很慢。 (美国总统 富兰克林.)10,春天还会远吗. W , American president)懒惰像生锈一样.(Theodore Roosevelt 。 (美国总统 林肯. Time is money . (William Shakespeare . )43.)47? Is all hope to be lost . J,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的、善, no sigh .(Pearl Buck .(Abraham Lincoln .( Mark Twain .)49. Bernard Shaw ,就永远不愁时间不够用、富有和聪明. But has the last word been said .)22.they make them. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass?( 英国诗人. B 。(英国剧作家 弗莱沏. Human felicity is produced not so much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen , beauty and truth . B, American thinker )健康是人生第一财富, precious and unique ,就要使用自己的两条腿。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it ,取得成功的人是那些努力寻找他们想要机会的人; at thirty 。( 英国哲学家 培根, in the thrill of creative effort , American president )鱼放三天发臭, 雪莱? Then do not squander time , American statesman)如果一个目的是正当而必须做的, not behind us .)14. There is no paradise on earth equal to the union of love and innocence ,不如说来自每天都有的小实惠. G 。(德国诗人歌德.)19。(德国剧作家. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily . A,三十岁时是机智, German Dramatist and poet), and if they cannot find them . The first wealth is health . You have to believe in yourself , American president )历史巨轮飞转。 (美国总统 罗斯福. Ordinary people merely think how they shall spend their time 、美. Nietzsche , like rust . A ;吐温)9.)25.)2.W. That&#39,这是成功的秘诀?不, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .)32. (Benjamin Franklin .)HEALTH 健康篇20.( Franklin Benjamin .)28.)21,但是里面很少有任何金钱, British dramatist)正像我们无权只享受财富而不创造财富一样;s a stuff that will not endure , American president )你热爱生命吗. Happy is the man who is living by his hobby , American president )早睡早起会使人健康.( Francis Bacon 。(美国总统 富兰克林. B, British dramatist )人生苦短. Sloth . Each moment in history is a fleeting time .(Ibsen ,别呻吟、以经验为参谋, American president)时间就是金钱. The ideals which have lighted my way .(Franklin Roosevelt ,四十岁时是判断,有才能的人设法利用时间。(美国总统 罗斯福. G,就必须研究昨天. If you wish to succeed ,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了, but I never walk backwards .(Abraham Lincoln . The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want . G.(Richard Nixon .)31.)15; to spend that shortness basely。( 英国剧作家 肖伯纳, then use your own legs .(Benjamin Franklin . C;吐温)5。(美国女作家 赛珍珠)41楼主好~这些都是名句哈~挺值得抄的. Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life 。( 法国思想家 卢梭;s gone . W.)4.(Charles Chaplin 。(德国哲学家 叔本华.(Jean Jacques Rousseau. If winter comes , nor groan. We always have time enough .与其说人类的幸福来自偶尔发生的鸿运.)37,并不断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生.( Ralph Waldo Emerson , British dramatist )醉心于某种癖好的人是幸福的, French novelist )生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们, British dramatist )在这个世界上; do not seat yourselves on other people&#39,American president )对于大多数人来说. G, American president )今天的事不要拖到明天。( 美国发明家 爱迪生. (William Shakespeare , German Philosopher)如果你想走到高处. W.(Benjamin Franklin ,我编了序号THOUGHT 思想篇1,American president), Then come kiss me 。(英国剧作家 肖伯纳、以谨慎为兄弟, experience as your reference ,我们获得了我们的最高尚! (法国总统 戴高乐.)8. F, British dramatist)迁延蹉跎, as by little advantages that occur every day . If you want to understand today
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
-& 错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
-& 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life
and love and death and are forgotten,
and I feel thefreedom of passing away.
-& 我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,
以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
Do not linger to gather flowers to kee...
1.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.
2.如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……
If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…
3.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
4.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。
In such a soft and...
最佳答案 Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing.
Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’
em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等
相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what tho...
1If not, time would if we stay? Have seen before sunset, heard of the tide, were buried, unreal time into foam.
如果没有如果,时间是否会为我们停留?曾经看过的夕阳,听过的潮落,都被时间掩埋,幻成泡沫。
2Sad swing total have breeze company, lonely night, always have the stars, suddenly look back, and you're not there.
悲伤的秋千总有微风陪伴,孤寂的夜,总有繁星点点,蓦然回首,而你却不在我身边。
3I don't understand, the sky the haze, is your harsh or my sorrow?
我不明白,天空的阴霾,是你的伤怀还是我的悲哀?
4 None of the cycle of life is predestined, like, overnight carnival.
没有一种生命的轮回是命中注定的,就像,隔夜的狂欢。
5Who has from the ...
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Too long too late Who was i to make you waitJust one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one leftCause you know That i love you I have Loved you all longAnd I miss you Been far away for far too longI keep dreaming you will with me and you will never goStop breathing if i do not see you anymore
泥煤大兵0040
太久太久了,我是谁,让你等待仅仅是一次机会,仅仅是一个呼吸刚好是只有一个离开因为你知道我爱你我一直爱你我想你我们距离太远,分隔太久我总是梦到你和我在一起,你永远不会离开如果看不到你,我会停止呼吸
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太长期太后谁是做您等待的我 Just一机会一呼吸 在那里案件是一个离开 Cause您知道那我爱你 I所有长期爱您 And我想念您 很远Been为太长期 作您的I保留将与我,并且您不会去呼吸的中止,如果我不再看见您
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Too long too late Who was i to make you waitJust one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one leftCause you know That i love you I have Loved you all longAnd I miss you Been far away for far too longI keep dreaming you will with me and you will never goStop breathing if i do not see you anymore
我是谁...以致让你如此等待太久,却已为时已晚,仅有的一次机会,仅有的一次呼吸,如果真有那样仅有的一次留给我的话...你知道我爱你,而且我是如此一直深爱着你和牵挂着你即使在长久之后、千里之外,我一直想象着你会和我在一起,永不离去若再不能见到你,唯有窒息.◎自己斟酌翻译,不妥之处,请见谅~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太长,太迟了谁是我让你等待刚才一的机会,只是一呼气只是在案件有,只是一离开原因你知道我爱你我爱你所有,只要我想念你一直远离为太久我一直梦想,你将与我和你绝不会去停止呼吸如果我没有看到你了
work hard diligence
扫描下载二维码初二英语下册难题,越多越好_百度知道
初二英语下册难题,越多越好
英语难题错较多
If we want to make friends with a new classmate.
“Yes. study
54,不过希望这些能帮助你. 根据第1段newspaper story的内容得知. Or
45. he forgot where he was going 5. No one needs friends. Which of the following(下列) is right. A. (55) your manners. you will feel lonely (寂寞的). traveller
C. A?3. say
B. Tell the class to go to see the children in the hospital,so that they will not think (50)bad-mannered.
A. &quot. different animals B.他们把我当作他们的老师. A. D. few
2、根据句意用括号中所给的单词的适当形式填空1。
3. Toys are needed to keep these sick(生病的)children happy and quiet? I&#39。 比较难找哦. we can talk with them B、汉译英听说______
全世界______
做某事有乐趣______ 发生_____
在历史上___二. C,故答案D是正确的. Before he left home. A,可判断答案为C. Ask the class to give some money to the children in the hospital,而“Mrs Weeks said. helpful
“We could make some toys,the conductor began to see the tickets. The conductor told the old man that he didn&#39, it is good manners to take off your (43) before you go into a house. What “idea” did Mrs.五. to check(检查) the tickets
D. B 二:BABCC
46-50. B;s at the d_____. Make
2,故答案为A. A
2. The old man went on the trip with his wife
A. 从文章中可以看出Mrs Weeks的本意就是教学生学会关心爱护别人. finished
B. C. You need them on your way.
Mrs.Is it styange. when we talk with them.Let&#39. Weeks took children to the hospital with the toys made by her students,Mrs, this is not done. he couldn&#39. before he got on the train
C;t s_____ at the baby. Our children are very happy with them. other
D、补全句子或翻译句子1,of course. If we want to make friends. see
C;t remember my station,‘THANK YOU. Doctors in Children’s Hospital. D
最后一句话. A. agree
5,your ideas would be nice. to show the tickets
第四段第一行,因此本题答案选C. A; He left the room and waited outside. we must try to help him C. (54) likes a person with good manners. A.” the whole class answered。
“G Mr Smith said to himself.
About an hour later. when the conductor told him to buy one
D. I really bought a ticket before I got on the train. Because we must work with them C? He saw the eye of the monkey. find
B. A. He is always helpful If you want to make friends with a new classmate.
B,”said the old man. The old man still looked worried because _________. understand
49.” shouted one of them. 由文中说医生“ask for money for children’s toys”得知玩具不够?
A. C.Ithink she&#39. If you have friends,Mrs. careful
On St forget this. He was very worried.’”到有人提议“make some toys”时她微笑.” said the boys and girls one after another, even if they sometimes become very dirty.这座建筑物被一些恐怖分子毁坏了. D?
A,故答案为C.I don&#39?2. But
D. Do you know how to make friends. 纵观整个新闻内容可知没有足够的玩具供生病的孩子们玩. What was the first newspaper story mainly(主要)about. shoes
C,‘but mine is different. teacher B. He always forgot a lot of things. A friendly person is _________ other people. Mr Smith made tests with __________. stranger
B. You often leave a little to (47) that you have had enough. villages
C;t have to buy another ticket. 5.
B. He came to the old man and said. foreigner
46?”The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets but he could not find it,the doctors in Children’s Hospital wanted to ____ the sick children. Take
B,“but mine is different:ACDDB
CBADB 一;t get on the train. &quot. 答案. surprised at D; Let me wait and see.
But in England. 从文中孩子们建议用钱买玩具或带自己的玩具去医院?(改为否定疑问句)
_____ _____ styange. A? There is only one good way—You make friends by being friendly.我们应该互相学习. Everybody
55. If you have no friends? ”
1,文章主要讲的是在儿童医院生病住院的孩子. If I don&#39. B
第二段最后一句话表明. how long it would take the monkey to find the food 4.” said Mrs. We must know the customs (风俗) of other (49); You need friends when you play and when you work:
1. Mrs. guess
D. In one of the boxes there was some food. show
48, when you have a meal. bags
One day he went on a long way alone. because we must play with them B.I wanted to see what they were doing. Only classmates need friends、句型转换1. Weeks. D
After Mrs. all of the cleverest animals 2. get money to buy toys for
4. get money to buy toys for
D. The conductor was also an old man
D. What did he see. C
D. hardworking
51-55? The doctors in Children’s Hospital are asking for money for children’s toys(玩具):
Some school pupils brought toys to Children’s Hospital last week. Some children in the hospital must stay in bed for many weeks.
“Well. coats
4. At first. Somebody
C. all the monkeys D. C
3. The monkey was looking at Mr Smith through the keyhole.
“You want us to bring some money for the toys. Mr Smith put a monkey and some boxes in a room because he wanted to know___________.
A?” she asked. The monkey was on the other side of the door and looked at Mr Smith through the keyhole,” Mrs Weeks said,his wife said:
1. There was some food in _______ of the small boxes.Class is over, you will feel happy.
D. The old man didn&#39. The monkey was eating food. A;t know why I&#39.He will be afraid:Were you ever in a hospital when you were small? &quot? Different countries have (41) manners. be politely to them B. teach the pupils to do things themselves and be helpful to others 参考答案。
This building _____ _____ _____ some _____. make herself famous
3. interested in B. interesting
B. People all over the world (51) that a well-mannered person should be kind and (52) to others. A. The story said. Take care of yom sure your answer is &quot.
2. B. save some money for toys
C. Weeks was reading a newspaper story to her class. So his wife always had to say to him. let everyone know her class
B,you don&#39. A. Keep答案41-45. after he got on the train
B.2. enough time
B. healthy
53;t need to buy another ticket because _________;t believe you. What Mrs Weeks really wanted to do is to ____. the monkey only C. borrow some toys for
5;m worried. me
C. He bought a ticket and got on the train with it. “I can&#39. any
C. enjoyed
C. when he found he had no ticket with him
2. worried about C. C
第三段第一句话表明. how much food monkey could find B. doctor D. make some toys for
C.3,GRADE THREE. be friendly to them.
41. enough boys and girls
C. visitor
D. (44) in European (欧洲)countries. give some money to
B. If you (53) this. Sick children in Children’s Hospital
B. to look for the tickets
C. enough doctors4, but no one likes a person with bad manners. About an hour later. taken
51? A. one D! Let’s begin to make toys tomorrow,“Don&#39. What was the monkey doing when Mr Smith was putting his eye to the keyhole, you usually do not (46)t find my ticket.
______________________. They say. Doctors in Children’s Hospital didn’t have ____ to keep the chilYt find my ticket. The doctor said. he thought the old man had no money with him
“I think you are right. choose
D, at least you will not go very far wrong. A, a visitor always finishes food to show that he has (48) it.
A, you can talk with him. Everybody does. Let the class make some toys themselves and give them to the children in the hospital. farm worker (B) Do you need friends. The monkey was looking for food. 8, ___________; How long will it take the monkey to find the food.
C、B and C 10. each 3. Ask the class to send some of their own toys to the children in the hospital. Weeks read the story. he believed the old man
4. All right.”He went to the station. Weeks have in mind. In (42) At find his ticket
C:Mrs. remember
C. like them 9. hats
44. Toys made by the boys and girls. Weeks and her students. when we play and when we work D. Nobody
50. be afraid of them D. Weeks smiled.(对划线部分提问)
_____ were you _____ in the park at nine yesterday. we can tell him about the other classmates in our class D.’”
1. Three minutes later. He also put some small boxes in it, yes. how many boxes the monkey could carry C,“We have never had so many wonderful toys. The toys were made by the pupils of Grade Three in Green Street School! &quot. A. none C.四. the old man showed him the ticket
D. Weeks read another newspaper story to the class. the man was very old
C, he put his eye to the keyhole (钥匙眼).
A few days later?
A,too. &quot. Mr Smith is a ________. Where am I going. same
B. The children in the class felt happy.三. “Do you think you could make toys. countries
B. scientist (科学家) C. A. A.” “We could bring some of our own toys for the children in the hospital,“This story gave me an idea,she said. to buy the tickets
B.I was _____(surprise) at the _____(surprise) news very much. Money for them can be sent to the hospital. The old man bought a ticket _______. Everyone needs friends. us
D? How did you feel. We need friends __________, we should __________. A。
5. Which of the following is true.We __were flying kites__ in the park at nine yesterday. A. The old man had to buy another ticket 参考答案
1,“Will you please show me your ticket,the conductor began _______. he thought his wife would get angry with him
D. One day Mr Smith put a monkey in a room.I looked inside. he lost his ticket and a lot of money
C, tell him about the other classmates in your class and try your best to be helpful to him.
A,I can&#39。
We should learn from _____ _____ . forget
B,“You don&#39. But the old man still(仍然) looked worried and said sadly.3. A friendly person is interested in other people,”said the conductor kindly. when we talk with them 7. I believe you bought a ticket. A,“Now you have all these things? How much do you know about manners(礼仪):Once there lived an old man in a town. different
C. Someone needs friends. 6、根据局以及首字母补全单词1? A. A.Don&#39. The monkey was eating on the other side of the door.2. how long it would take the monkey to put its eye to the keyhole D. some B. 1:DBBDD (A) Mr Smith made many tests (作试验) with different animals and the monkey was the cleverest of all the animals. Mind
D.Are you k_____. Anybody
C. A. them
B. A. some
B. If you are a (45) in a Chinese house.(合并为一句)
____________________________________________________;s _____(have) a rest.Mary is ill一
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初二英语下册的相关知识
其他2条回答
一.可数名词和不可数名词
根据句意,将括号中的单词变成适当的形式填空。
1.Are there any_______(bird) on the tree?
2. Those are some English _______(bus),I think.
3. How many _______(people) are there in your family?
4. Could you pass some _______(bread) to my brother, please?
5. He says their fathers are all _______(policeman).
6. Oh dear! The_______(baby)look the same!
7. I’m sorry. That’s not my dictionary, but_______(Sally).
8. Everyone knows March 8th is_______(woman)Day.
9.We saw some _______(Japanese)in the museum that day.
10. Miss Smith is talking to the _______(girl)mothers now.
二.名词的所有格。
1. my mother’s hat ___...
参考资料:
那就去找初三的题好了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 make you miss me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。