人天生懒惰,人们都喜欢做简单的事情。人其实天生奔放贪玩我也算是一个懒惰的人。(翻译成英文)

鄙视懒惰的人.翻译成英文?
Despise people who are lazy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Look down upon lazy persons
I hate lazy people.
Despise the lazy. 这样就OK.
Despising lzay peopel?
扫描下载二维码英语翻译:我总是愤怒,可能是因为我害怕失去手中所有.我也许也有点贪婪,因为我总是观望着无法靠近的东西,不满足于手中已经抓住的.懒惰,我很懒惰,不喜欢与人打交道,也许是因为不知道该怎么去做好,因为害怕而不去做,所以我懒惰.我好像羡慕很多比我成功的人,但这也可以说是嫉妒,嫉妒又让我愤怒,我无法掌控所有事情,但我又想可以一切如我的心意,这就是我的贪婪,我也从没有真正为了一件事情实实在在的努力过,所以我更懒惰.这些都是我的罪..麻烦高手了,好的话+100
I always angry,probably because of my fear of losing all hands.I may also a bit greedy,because I always watching near,does not meet in hand have caught.Lazy,I very lazy,don't like people,perhaps because don't know how to do,because fear and not to do,so I am lazy.I like lots of success than I envy,but it also is jealous,envy and let me angry,and I can't handle all things,but I also want to all my mind,such as it is,I will never greed for one thing really,truly,truly,I have more lazy.These are my sin.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:文章中旧的福利制度是一些懒惰而贪婪的人得到了救济,但同时也侵犯和践踏那些真正需要帮助的人的隐私和自尊,所以文中提出应该出台新的福利制度。文章的1至3段讲述的是:general image of the present welfaresystem ;4至8段讲述的是:the caseworker was tring to convict him of cheating;9至12段讲述的是:welfare clints found it extremely difficult to have their 13段讲述的是:if they can make some money wefare cli是什么意思?
文章中旧的福利制度是一些懒惰而贪婪的人得到了救济,但同时也侵犯和践踏那些真正需要帮助的人的隐私和自尊,所以文中提出应该出台新的福利制度。文章的1至3段讲述的是:general image of the present welfaresystem ;4至8段讲述的是:the caseworker was tring to convict him of cheating;9至12段讲述的是:welfare clints found it extremely difficult to have their 13段讲述的是:if they can make some money wefare cli
问题补充:
The article in the old welfare system is lazy and greedy people who got relief, but also to violations and abuses of privacy and self-esteem of the people who really need help, the paper proposes the introduction of new welfare system. Described in paragraphs 1-3 of the article: the general image of
Old articles in the social welfare system is some lazy and greedy people to receive relief, but also violations and abuses those who are in real need of privacy and self-esteem, and therefore it should be made when the new welfare system. Articles 1 to 3 of the story is: the general image of the wel
In the article the old welfare system was some lazy and the greedy person obtained the relief, but simultaneously also encroached upon human's privacy and the self-respect which and trampled these to need to help truly, therefore in the article proposed should appear the new welfare system.The artic
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!谁能把他翻译成英文的?谢啦~有时我还会做家务你做家务?还真是个勤劳的人,我就很懒啦,懒得早晨醒来都不愿意爬起床.
Sometimes I will do some housework.You do housework?Wow,you are so hard-working.I am very lazy,I'm not willing to get out of my bed even though I already wake up.
sometime 后面接will 。。。。
sometimes “有时”的意思,十分常用,和often、always……是一个用法;频度副词
不好意思,口语上说错了,应该是
Sometimes I also do some housework
You do housework?这个是哪种类型的疑问句?
只是一般的肯定句加问号变成问句,就是说的时候语调上扬变成疑问口气,以前你们老师没说过吗?这日常英语上都会说到。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有时我还会做家务。Sometimes I will also do the housework.你做家务?还真是个勤劳的人,我就很懒啦,懒得早晨醒来都不愿意爬起床。You do the housework? Also is a hard-working man, I will be very lazy now, too lazy to woke up in the m...
不知道,用360翻译的,我的英语超烂的
Sometimes I also do housework you to do the housework? Also is a hard-working man, I will be very lazy now, too lazy to woke up in the morning and do not want to climb up.
有时我还会做家务Sometimes I will also do the housework。你做家务?还真是个勤劳的人,我就很懒啦,懒得早晨醒来都不愿意爬起床。You do the housework ? Really is a hard-working person , I 'm lazy friends , too lazy to wake up in the morning are not willing to climb up .
其实你最好把前面的不需要翻译的中文也拿过来, 突然第一句就是 有时我还会做家务 , 和 有时我会做些家务。 其实 意思是不同的。 有时我还会做家务 (以下翻译可以用的前提是, 这句话的上一句 你还说了 你做另外其他的事, 然后还做家务。
如果别人问你在家都做什么。 你直接回答做家务的话, 把ALSO 去掉。)sometimes I would also do some hou...
扫描下载二维码我们发现他是一个懒惰的人翻译
We find him a lazy person .
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 人天生懒惰 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信