英语习题,帮解全部,谢谢

请教英语时态习题,请告知答案及解释,谢谢!“__________you angry then?” “They ______too much noise.”A. Are, were making
B. Were, were making
C. Are, made
D. Were, made
独爱小侽74Jv
答案应该是B,一般过去时态与过去进行时态同属过去的时间理念,况且进行时态还带有个人的强调情感!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bthen 是过去进行时的标志
Bthen 是过去进行时的标志
扫描下载二维码英语练习题改错:谢谢了改得对吗?不对的稍微解析一下,谢谢了1.Although its short history, there is a lot of good English poetry around.改: Although it is short history, there is a lot of good English poetry around.2. Chinese readers admire his works because his use of surprising images.改: Chinese readers admire his works because of his use of surprising images.3. Eating too much sugar can lead to get fat.改:Eating too much sugar can lead to getting fat.
1.不对.应该改成:Although it has a short history,there is a lot of good English poetry around.或:Although its history is short,there is a lot of good English poetry around.楼主的改法,it指代不明,容易...
再请问一下,题中的although,because 属于连词,后面必须要接一个完整的句子是吗?
不过此类状语从句有时会采取省略语法,即省略从句的主语和be动词。
如:Although (I am) busy, I'll try my best to help you.
规定如下:如果状语从句的主语是it或者和主句主语相同,且从句谓语动词以be动词开始,则可以同时省略状语从句的主语和be动词。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
比较同意mikechang77的答案
扫描下载二维码帮我解英语题,对于你们来说很简单的哦拜托了各位 谢谢1、David jumped four metres in the long jump.(对话线部分提问)画的是four metres 2、They sat down under a big tree.(对划线部分提问)画的是under a big tree 3、Su Hai and Su Yang are twin sisters.(改同义句) 4、Helen collected eggs on the farm last tuesday.(用“now”改写) 5、He doesn’t jump farther than me.(改为复数形式) 6、My birthday‘s on the twelfth of December.(对划线部分提问)画的是twelfth of December 7、This kete is from my uncle.(对划线部分提问)画的是my uncle 8、The boy in red sings better.(对划线部分提问)画的是in red 9、It's very cold in winter.(对划线部分提问)画的是very cold 10、It’s sunny today.(对划线部分提问)画的是sunny 11、I like autumn best.(对划线部分提问)画的是autumn 她正坐我旁边 翻译: 他们正在上英语课. 翻译: 我正在写一封信 翻译: 我昨天打了篮球 翻译: 他们上个月去了第一中学 翻译: 汤姆上个星期日看了卡通片 翻译: 吉姆去年比我高 翻译: 我下个星期准备做更多的练习 翻译: 他明天将去参观历史博物馆 翻译:
1、David jumped four metres in the long jump.(对话线部分提问)How long did David jump in the long jump?2、They sat down under a big tree.(对划线部分提问)Where did they sit?3、Su Hai and Su Yang are twin sisters.(改同义句)Su Hai is Su Yang"s twin sister.4、Helen collected eggs on the farm last tuesday.(用“now”改写)Helen is collecting eggs on the farm now 5、He doesn’t jump farther than me.(改为复数形式)They don’t jump farther than we 6、My birthday‘s on the twelfth of December.(对划线部分提问)What is the date of your birthday?7、This kete is from my uncle.(对划线部分提问)Who is this kete from?8、The boy in red sings better.(对划线部分提问)Which boy sings better?9、It's very cold in winter.(对划线部分提问)What's the weather like in winter?10、It’s sunny today.(对划线部分提问)What's the weather like today?11、I like autumn best.(对划线部分提问)Which season do you like best?她正坐我旁边 翻译:She sits beside me 他们正在上英语课.翻译:They are having an English lesson 我正在写一封信 翻译:I am writing a letter to him 我昨天打了篮球 翻译:I played basketball yesterday 他们上个月去了第一中学 翻译:They went to No.1 Middle School last month 汤姆上个星期日看了卡通片 翻译:Tom watched cartoons last Sunday 吉姆去年比我高 翻译:Last year Jim was taller than I.我下个星期准备做更多的练习 翻译:I am goning to do more exercises next week 他明天将去参观历史博物馆 翻译:He is going to visit the history muzeum tomorrow
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、David jumped four metres in the long jump。(对话线部分提问)画的是four metres How long did David jumpe in the long jump? 2、They sat down under a big tree。(对划线部分提问)画的是under a big tree Where did they sit down ? 3...
扫描下载二维码求大神帮我出几道小学六年级上册的英语练习题和答案。谢谢~求大神解答!!!急急急~
Kyoya恭NR8
s(i)nger 歌唱家w(a)it 等di(v)e 跳水go str(a)ight 直行wr(i)ter 作家h(o)bby 爱好str(e)am 小河s(u)n 太阳( C )1. ——Where does your brother live?
A. No, he live in the country.
B. He live in the city.
C. He lives in Jinan.
( C ) 2._____are you going to take a trip?
---Guangzhou. A.Why
C.Where ( A ) 3. There are three colours of traffic lights:
. A.red, yellow and green
B.red, blue and green
C.red, orange and green( B ) 4. Where are you going _____ weekend? A.this
C. by ( A ) 5. My sister likes
_________. A.drawing pictures
B.ride a bike
C.play the violin ( C ) 6. Her mother is _________. A.an cleaner
B.an teacher
C.an artist ( C
) 7. Where is the park?
---_______________ A. You’re welcome.
B. Good idea.
C. It’s near the zoo.( B
) 8. She often ________ to work by bus. A. going
) 1. Where are you going this afternoon?
A. It's next to the hospital. (
) 2. What are you going to do?
B. You can go by the No.15 bus. (
) 3. When are you going?
C. I'm going at 3 o'clock. (
) 4. Where is the post office, please?
D. I'm going to the bookstore. (
) 5. How can I get to Zhongshan Park?
E. I'm going to buy a book.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求大家解答这道题,初一的英语,谢谢.&
数字爱茜茜1395