高一英语学习。帮下忙咯

帮下忙啊。谢谢咯!_百度知道
帮下忙啊。谢谢咯!
&穿储扁肥壮堵憋瑟铂鸡
提问者采纳
68.for taking c穿储扁肥壮堵憋瑟铂鸡are of69.less interesting70.Who do you, is 71.sounds like72.hold,make,famous73.communicate with74.prize for,was given to 75.As for,away from
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮下忙,80个单词左右,高一的英语作文,不要高些大学单词出来了求
爱瑞欣66濼畉
As for a student in China,there is no point that we must pass a variery of exams.Therefore,we need In the face of failure and success.So When we meet with failure we should how to treat?There are two kinds of people have two different attitudes.On the one hand,some people are depressed,lose confidence and no longer continue to work hard to get good scores.On the other hand,when he or she get failed ,he or she would analysis exams and find out the causes of the failure to encourage their confidence.As far as I am consider,regardless of the failure we should keep a good state of mind to continue efforts to success.After all the examination is just a temporary,learning is eternal,any time we should not forget to study hard!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高一英语题,帮下忙,我英语很差的。_百度知道
高一英语题,帮下忙,我英语很差的。
think) it___(be)you.4,tina?5.I hear that you___(lose) your bike.(可不可以告诉我下下各题为什么是这个答案的原因啊.I______((be)to Beijing for 5 times?2,onbody has let it out.9.___you___(understand)what I_____(mean) by doing so,到了个最差的普高?6。.When___you___(learn)s the matter with you.Old people____(prefer)to live in the peaceful countryside
rather than in the noisy city。我很想上大学.Jim__(talk)to his girfriend on the phone when there__(be) a knock on the door?As far as I know.I____(plan)to visit the Ming Tombs,how du you ge to work every day,请大家帮帮我英语吧.3,and I____(have)several falls?我英语太差了.At present about 25% of the citizens in our city___(own)private cars1.What&#39,but the heavy rain ruined my mood.SO.10The road is too muddy.7.8,中考拖了我很多分.Hello
第四题答错了。。括号里是(not
提问者采纳
Do understand mean21.5.planned9.was talking was8.lost6.did learn7.own4.prefer3.have been10
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
don't think
lost是lose的过去分词
因为丢失自行车已经发生了
同样英语差
发誓高中一定把英语学好
等待您来回答
下载知道APP