i want a piece ofroast beeff(用there提问)

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
完成下面对话A:Do you want any meat today,B:(1)____A:Do you want beef or lamb?B:Beef,please.A:This lamb's very good.B:(2)____,but my husband doesn't.A:What about some steak?This is a nice piece.B:(3)_____ And a pound of mince,too.A:Do you want a chicken,They're very nice.B:(4)____My husband likes steak but doesn't like chicken.A:To tell you truth,B,(5)____
爲你锺情00626
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
No thanksI like itI'd like someNo, I don'tThey are really delicious
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This piece of beef is too large. Can you help me
_____ ?&&&&
A. cut it up B. cut them up C. to cut up it D. to cut up them
TD哥哥1046
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Yesterday for dinner I had a piece of beef, vegetables and . A. some rice B. a few rice——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Yesterday for dinner I had a piece of beef, vegetables and . A. some rice B. a few rice C. a little rices D. a rice 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sadness,failure and success,hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to deal with kinds of situations.Love Love plays an important role in our life. Love makes you feel wanted. Without love a person could become cruel. In the early stage of our life,our parents are the ones who show us with unconditional love and care, they teach us about what is right and wrong,good and bad.Happiness and SadnessHappiness achieved by bringing a smile on others face gives a certain level of fulfillment.Peace of mind makes you feel happy. No mind is happy without peace. We realize the true worth of happiness when we are sad. Failure and SuccessSuccess brings in money,fame,pride and self-respect. Failure is the way to success, and it helps us to touch the sky,teaches us to survive and shows us a specific way. Here it becomes very important to keep our head on our shoulder.Hope and DespairHope is what keeps life going. Parents always hope their children will do well.Hope makes us dream.Hope builds in patience.Life teaches us not to despair even in the darkest hour,because after every night there is a day. Life teaches us not to regret over yesterday, for it has passed and is beyond our control.Tomorrow is unknown, for it could either be bright or dull. So what we can choose is to work hard today,so that we will enjoy a better tomorrow.1. In the passage,the author compares life to ___________A. package? ????????????? ????????????? B. happiness and sadness? C. failure and success? ????????????? D. hope and despair 2.What does it in the passage 4? mean ?A. success?? B. failure????? ????????????? C. sky??????? ????????????? D. way3.What’s the general meaning of the last sentence of the whole passage?A. What you only can choose is to work hard everyday.B. If you work hard today, you will have a better life in the future.C.When choosing between "today”and “tomorrow”, you’d better enjoy tomorrow better.D. Enjoying a better tomorrow is your only choice.4.What’s the purpose of the passage?A. To encourage people to love each other. B. To tell people how to deal with happiness and sadness.C. To remind people of keeping having a beautiful dream. D. To give readers some information about life. 
用Be 动词的适当形式填空。1. Jack ______ late for school yesterday, for he ______ ill. 2. I&______&in the same school as Ted last year. 3. The windows of the office&______ not open yesterday. 4. How old are you going to&______ next year? 5. Let's&______ good friends, shall we? 6. There&______ a lot of flowers in the garden last summer. 7. We&______ often hungry after a long trip. 8. The leaves&______ green in spring. 9. The weather tomorrow will&______ fine. 10. The wind last night&______ very strong.
——   
did you ride bicycle yesterday?   
——For two hours.    A. How long     B. How often    C. How much    D. How far
--________ did you write to your e-friend yesterday? -- For more than half an hour.
[&&&& ]A. How often&&&& B. How much&&&&&&C. How long&&&&D. How soon
—_____ did you write to your e-friend yesterday? —For more than half an hour.
[&&&& ]A. How often&&&& B. How much&&&&&&C. How long&&&&D. How soon
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “A well-known English...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
A well-known English magazine invited five people to answer a series ofquestions. One of the questions is: Do you enjoy foreign food? Match the name of each person to one of the statements given below.56. John Harvey: & In fact if you go out to a restaurant, it’s very difficult to find the “British” cooking, but you can find almost anything else: French, Italian, Chinese, Indian and so on. London is full of foreign restaurants. I love trying “new dishes.” I think you can understand a lot about another culture from its food.57. Jo Baker: & I like foreign food, but not all. I particularly do not like Indian food, although I quite enjoy a mild curry I make myself. I like most European dishes, but Spanish food is quite low down on my list. However, I think you have to travel a long way to beat good old English cooking. What can be nicer than the aroma of a piece of beef roasted in the oven, surrounded by crisp roast potatoes and served with piping hot Yorkshire puddings, vegetables and gravy? From my point of view, I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad. You see, that’s just part of the enjoyment of travelling to another country. Foreign food is also fine for an odd night out to restaurant, but for every day please give me good old English food.58. Gabby Macadam:& On the whole I enjoy foreign food, but having said that I can think of dozens of foreign dishes which I simply can’t stand. You see, they have fish in some way or other and I never eat fish in any form. I have found that many foreign dishes are served with a kind of sauce. I think it is the accompanying sauce that hides all sorts of problems. I am not so sure that I would be as fond of them as I am if they were served without the sauce.59. Len Dangerfield: & When we English people travel abroad, we always make a great fuss about studying the menu but always end up with steak. You see, when I’m abroad I always miss our home cooking. I mean, I’m used to English food. Sometimes I do go to restaurant to taste some exotic dishes, but most of the time I still prefer to have English food. You know, it’s always difficult to get used to food in other countries.60. Peter Hawke:& I like foreign food. I particularly like Indian food. Well, I’m married to an Indian girl. She is a good cook. I’m so lucky to have her cook for me every day. I think Indian food as well as other foreign foods is generally tastier and spicier than English food. Traditional English dishes, like roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and fish and chips, are quite well-known abroad. But I must say as a nation we are not particularly good at catering. As far as I’m concerned, I think we should learn to cook more interesting dishes and make our food tastier and more varied.A. Cooking varies from country to country even though the basic gradients may be very much the same.B. I can’t stand those foreign dishes which contain fish in some way or other, and I’m not so sure that I’m fond of many foreign dishes which are served with a kind sauce.C. I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad, but for every day, traditional English food is always my first choice.D. Foreign dishes can be tasted occasionally, but I find it difficult to adjust to the tastes. So I still prefer English food.E. I love foreign food, and I think people can understand a lot about another culture from what they eat.F. English people should learn to cook more attractive dishes and make their food more delicious and varied.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-广东省汕头市高二10月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“A well-known English magazine invited five people to answer a series ofquestions. One of the questions is...”的分析与解答如下所示:
E John Harvey喜欢吃外国食物,因为可以理解文化,E部分的内容也是喜欢外国食物,可以他们的食物中理解很多关于另外一种文化的东西。故二者相符。&C Jo Baker认为From my point of view, I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad.以及but for every day please give me good old English food.这种观点和C部分刚好相符,&B Gabby Macadam t:I can think of dozens of foreign dishes which I simply can’t stand. You see, they have fish in some way or other and I never eat fish in any form.说明他不喜欢吃鱼肉,这个观点和B部分I can’t stand those foreign dishes which contain fish in some way or other恰好一致。&D Len Dangerfield:I’m used to English food. but most of the time I still prefer to have English food. You know, it’s always difficult to get used to food in other countries.与D部分的So I still prefer English food.恰好相符,故二者一致。&F& Peter Hawke:I think we should learn to cook more interesting dishes and make our food tastier and more varied.与F部分English people should learn to cook more attractive dishes and make their food more delicious and varied.完全一致。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A well-known English magazine invited five people to answer a series ofquestions. One of the questio...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“A well-known English...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A well-known English magazine invited five people to answer a series ofquestions. One of the questions is: Do you enjoy foreign food? Match the name of each person to one of the statements given below.56. John Harvey:
In fact if you go out to a restaurant, it’s very difficult to find the “British” cooking, but you can find almost anything else: French, Italian, Chinese, Indian and so on. London is full of foreign restaurants. I love trying “new dishes.” I think you can understand a lot about another culture from its food.57. Jo Baker:
I like foreign food, but not all. I particularly do not like Indian food, although I quite enjoy a mild curry I make myself. I like most European dishes, but Spanish food is quite low down on my list. However, I think you have to travel a long way to beat good old English cooking. What can be nicer than the aroma of a piece of beef roasted in the oven, surrounded by crisp roast potatoes and served with piping hot Yorkshire puddings, vegetables and gravy? From my point of view, I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad. You see, that’s just part of the enjoyment of travelling to another country. Foreign food is also fine for an odd night out to restaurant, but for every day please give me good old English food.58. Gabby Macadam: On the whole I enjoy foreign food, but having said that I can think of dozens of foreign dishes which I simply can’t stand. You see, they have fish in some way or other and I never eat fish in any form. I have found that many foreign dishes are served with a kind of sauce. I think it is the accompanying sauce that hides all sorts of problems. I am not so sure that I would be as fond of them as I am if they were served without the sauce.59. Len Dangerfield:
When we English people travel abroad, we always make a great fuss about studying the menu but always end up with steak. You see, when I’m abroad I always miss our home cooking. I mean, I’m used to English food. Sometimes I do go to restaurant to taste some exotic dishes, but most of the time I still prefer to have English food. You know, it’s always difficult to get used to food in other countries.60. Peter Hawke: I like foreign food. I particularly like Indian food. Well, I’m married to an Indian girl. She is a good cook. I’m so lucky to have her cook for me every day. I think Indian food as well as other foreign foods is generally tastier and spicier than English food. Traditional English dishes, like roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and fish and chips, are quite well-known abroad. But I must say as a nation we are not particularly good at catering. As far as I’m concerned, I think we should learn to cook more interesting dishes and make our food tastier and more varied.A. Cooking varies from country to country even though the basic gradients may be very much the same.B. I can’t stand those foreign dishes which contain fish in some way or other, and I’m not so sure that I’m fond of many foreign dishes which are served with a kind sauce.C. I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad, but for every day, traditional English food is always my first choice.D. Foreign dishes can be tasted occasionally, but I find it difficult to adjust to the tastes. So I still prefer English food.E. I love foreign food, and I think people can understand a lot about another culture from what they eat.F. English people should learn to cook more attractive dishes and make their food more delicious and varied.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A well-known English magazine invited five people to answer a series ofquestions. One of the questions is: Do you enjoy foreign food? Match the name of each person to one of the statements given below.56. John Harvey:
In fact if you go out to a restaurant, it’s very difficult to find the “British” cooking, but you can find almost anything else: French, Italian, Chinese, Indian and so on. London is full of foreign restaurants. I love trying “new dishes.” I think you can understand a lot about another culture from its food.57. Jo Baker:
I like foreign food, but not all. I particularly do not like Indian food, although I quite enjoy a mild curry I make myself. I like most European dishes, but Spanish food is quite low down on my list. However, I think you have to travel a long way to beat good old English cooking. What can be nicer than the aroma of a piece of beef roasted in the oven, surrounded by crisp roast potatoes and served with piping hot Yorkshire puddings, vegetables and gravy? From my point of view, I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad. You see, that’s just part of the enjoyment of travelling to another country. Foreign food is also fine for an odd night out to restaurant, but for every day please give me good old English food.58. Gabby Macadam: On the whole I enjoy foreign food, but having said that I can think of dozens of foreign dishes which I simply can’t stand. You see, they have fish in some way or other and I never eat fish in any form. I have found that many foreign dishes are served with a kind of sauce. I think it is the accompanying sauce that hides all sorts of problems. I am not so sure that I would be as fond of them as I am if they were served without the sauce.59. Len Dangerfield:
When we English people travel abroad, we always make a great fuss about studying the menu but always end up with steak. You see, when I’m abroad I always miss our home cooking. I mean, I’m used to English food. Sometimes I do go to restaurant to taste some exotic dishes, but most of the time I still prefer to have English food. You know, it’s always difficult to get used to food in other countries.60. Peter Hawke: I like foreign food. I particularly like Indian food. Well, I’m married to an Indian girl. She is a good cook. I’m so lucky to have her cook for me every day. I think Indian food as well as other foreign foods is generally tastier and spicier than English food. Traditional English dishes, like roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and fish and chips, are quite well-known abroad. But I must say as a nation we are not particularly good at catering. As far as I’m concerned, I think we should learn to cook more interesting dishes and make our food tastier and more varied.A. Cooking varies from country to country even though the basic gradients may be very much the same.B. I can’t stand those foreign dishes which contain fish in some way or other, and I’m not so sure that I’m fond of many foreign dishes which are served with a kind sauce.C. I think foreign food is all right when you are abroad, but for every day, traditional English food is always my first choice.D. Foreign dishes can be tasted occasionally, but I find it difficult to adjust to the tastes. So I still prefer English food.E. I love foreign food, and I think people can understand a lot about another culture from what they eat.F. English people should learn to cook more attractive dishes and make their food more delicious and varied.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 wagyu beef 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信