篮球英语作文带翻译关于参加俱乐部的带表格的

欢迎您光临我们俱乐部(Welcome to join in our club)_大学英语作文_优习英语网
欢迎您光临我们俱乐部(Welcome to join in our club)
欢迎您光临我们俱乐部(Welcome to join in our club)&&& Welcome to English club!The aim of our club is to improve your spoken English.As is known,most of the students have trouble in speaking English fluently.Our club will give you many chances to practice your oral English. &&& There are mainly three benefits for you to join us:Firstly,you can not only practice spoken English,but also have a good knowledge of cultures,since we will have different topics about other countries every weekend.Secondly,you will have chances to speak to foreigners ,because we will often invite foreign teachers from other universities.It is the best way to improve your spoken English.Moreover,you will become confident in our club by communicating with others. &&& In conclusion,it is really good for you to join in our club. You can either email us by sp /Html/Xiaoxue/945.html or call us directly,the phone number is 7777999.We are looking forward to seeing you !
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站查看: 1438|回复: 0
假设你是李华,就申请加入英语俱乐部给俱乐部负责人写一封信,内容应涉及自己的基...
签到天数: 871 天[LV.10]以坛为家III
温馨提示:马上注册加入英空网,享受更多精彩!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
假设你是李华,就申请加入英语俱乐部给俱乐部负责人写一封信,内容应涉及自己的基本情况,并咨询相关事宜,如入会方式、条件、会费、活动等。注意:1.词数120—150;开头已经给出,不计入总词数。2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Mr/Mrs,I am writing to you to apply for the membership of the English Club.
Yours sincerely,Li Hua
参考答案:Dear Mr/Mrs,& &I am writing to you to apply for the membership of the English Club. As a sophomore from the English Department, I love English literature very much. I often attend the English Corner held on Friday in the People’s University of China andwould like to discuss various topics in English with others.& &I am eager to be one member of the English Club and improve further my English. I know there are some requirements, but I am not clear about the details. Is it necessary for me to pay for membership? If so, how much should I pay? And how often?I have also heard that the club will host various activities, but can you give me more details.I would be very grateful if you can send me a reply as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.& && && &Yours sincerely,Li Hua
Powered by参加运动俱乐部英语作文(共10篇)
参加运动俱乐部英语作文(共10篇)
【1200字以上】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:英语作文(参加俱乐部)
Come and Join Our Hiking Club
Facing t standing under the tall, catching fish fr and jumping between two strange rocks...... If you want to do these every weekend, come and join our hiking club! Hiking is a beneficial exercise and we are able to do it frequently. I think hiking club is good for you and it can build up your body. It can make your body more healthy, let you be closer to the nature, and help you feel relaxed.
First, hiking is really cool and fantastic aerobic exercise that can make our body strong and healthy. Look! Here is a tree wants to tell you the evidence,&When you are hiking, you need much oxygen than in the normal life, it can increase your endurance and vital capacity! Come on guys, go hiking!& Hiking is the best aerobic exercise because you can enjoy the view while you are hiking. Maybe you will say, &Hiking is so tiring, I don't want to do it!& Nevertheless, that is the part that we need to practice! That is one of the purpose of our hiking club!
In the other hand, you can be closer to the nature. Do you see that cute, big bee? It is giving us the example,&If you go hiking, you will see more than hundred of different kinds of plants, special insects, and weird rocks. Like that little branch on the ground? If you see carefully, it is a walkingstick! Come on guys, go hiking!& It is really interesting to learn and see these rare , natural things, and you will get much knowledge. You may hesitate, hiking is too dangerous, especially the insects! But, don't worry about that. We will prepare enough medicine for you, and insects only will attack people after people attack them first.
The last reason is you can relax from the study by hiking. I am an example so I will speak now, &For instance, you will forget everything about study when you are looking at a interesting view,. At that time, no score, no homework, no pressures! You will just go into the nature and enjoy it. Come on guys, go hiking!& If we don't have pressures, then we can let our brain relax. Maybe you will complain that hiking is wasting time, we need much time to study! However, if you always use your brain without relax, you will sick soon! You brain will feel tired, too. It is not a machine! I'm warning you!
We are expecting for your coming! Please be nice to your body. Hiking is a really good aerobic exercise, do this and enjoy the nature, and relax in the weekend. I really suggest you to join our hiking club! You will love hiking soon! Listen, your body cannot wait anymore, they are yelling, they want you to join our hiking club! Do not let your body feel sad, come and join our hiking club!篇二:初中一年级英语作文:我的俱乐部类型(My Club Type) 初中一年级英语作文:我的俱乐部类型My Club Type My club type is sports(我的俱乐部类型是运动).I like to play different kinds of sports(我喜欢做不同种类的运动),like basketball(例如篮球),football(足球),swimming and so on(游泳等等).But my favourite sport is ping-pong(但我最喜欢的运动是游泳).After class or school(在下课或放学),I often play ping-pong with my friends(我经常和我的朋友打乒乓球).Ping-pong can make me healthy and make me active(乒乓球可以使我健康并且使我活跃).It can also exercise my mind(它也能锻炼我的头脑),I think(我认为). I make new friends by playing ping-pong,too(我也结交新朋友打乒乓球).篇三:英语作文Welcome to English Club Welcome to English Club Welcome to English Club!Here is a platform to show your outstanding abilities,and at the same time to help you develop a range ofgreat skills. In the club you can enjoy a variety of activities including staging musical dramas,holding group discussions and watching Oscar-winning movies.You will have a lot of opportunities to take part in these e xtra-curricular activities.Your active participation is helpful to your communication skills and managing interpersonal relationship.And through various activities you could raise your level of proficiency in English.A good command of English empowers you to enjoy decided competitive edge over your peers. Our office number is xxx.andOur email is xxx.The deadline for entries is oct. e on,join US and enjoy yourself now! 欢迎来到英语俱乐部 欢迎来到英语俱乐部!这里是一个平台来展示你的出色能力,同时可以帮助您开发范围很有用的技能。
在俱乐部里你可以享受各种各样的活动,包括表演音乐剧,举办小组讨论,看 Oscar 获奖电影。你将有机会参加这些 e xtra 课外活动很多。您的积极参与,有助于你的沟通技巧和人际关系管理。并通过各种活动,你可以提高你在 English.A 精通英语授权你享受的水平决定竞争优势在你的同龄人。
我们办公室的号码是 xxx.and 我们的电子邮件是 xxx。参赛作品的截止日期是 10 月。
e 上的,加入美国,享受你自己现在!篇四:英语作文8篇 作文8篇 1. My Friend(我的朋友) I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is XXXXXXXX Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chinese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Because she think they’re interesting. I think she is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends. 我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是XXXXXXXX。她的生日是XX月XX日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。因为她认为这些是有趣的。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。 2.假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间。 Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The computer is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh, It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes, socks and computer games. What do you think of Tom’s room? 瞧!这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上。他的T恤在床上。他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上。汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下。地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏。你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样? 3.写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动。 Jim has a great sports collection. He has 10 basketballs, 4 footballs,2 ping-pong balls, 15volleyballs and 9 baseballs. He doesn’t have a ping-pong bat, but he has 8 tennis rackets. Of all the sports, He likes tennis best. He likes sports very much, because he thinks sports are good for health. He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school. 吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏。他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球。他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍。在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球。他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的。他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球。 4.自我介绍My name is Wang Ming.My birthday is June 5th. I am Chinese. I am a student.I study very hard.My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I can play the piano and the trumpet, but not very well. I love swimming and I am good at it.Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. I’m one of the best students in my class. My teachers all say I am a good student.They all like me and I like them, too. 我的名字是王明.我的生日是6月5日。我是中国人。我是一个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好。我喜欢游泳并且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我是我班上最好的学生之一。我的老师都说我是一个很好的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们。 5. My English Teacher(我的英语老师) Miss Wang is my English teacher. She looks very young.She's about thirty years old。She's funny . But she is strict with us. She wants us to study hard, Her lessons are interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her lessons. She is a good teacher, and we all like her. 王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很年轻,不过,她严格要求我们。她要我们努力学习,她的课很有意思。我们非常高兴,在她的课堂,我们都喜欢她的课。她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她。 6..请你写一篇短文介绍你的周末生活。 I have a very busy on weekend. On Saturday morning ,I do my homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends. 我有一个美好的周末。星期六早上,我做我的功课。午饭后,我和我的母亲去购物。大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球。星期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛。我经常帮助妈妈做家务。晚上我与我的父母看电视。然后我在九点钟去睡觉。周末我很高兴。 7.以 My Favorite…为题,写一篇短文 My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go thereto talk in English. I can see the English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much. 我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我每一天都有英语课。我会讲一点英语。我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。每天下午我去那里用英语交谈。我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书籍。我想这对我来说是有用的。我想学好它。我非常喜欢英语。 8.My Day(我的一天) I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises, I read English for twenty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school.
Our class begins at eight, and we have four classes in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’clock, I take a short rest in the classroom. We have three more classes in the afternoon.After school at five , I go back home. I often help my mother do some housework. Sometimes I watch TV. After dinner, I begin to do my homework. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty. 我每天早上六点起床。做了早操后,我读英语20分钟。七点吃早餐。早饭后,我带上我的书包去上学。我们的课始于八点,我们早上有四节课。在12点吃午饭后,我要在教室里作短暂的休息。我们在下午还有3节课。在5点放学后.我回到家里。我经常帮助妈妈做一些家务,有时候我看电视。晚饭后,我就开始做家庭作业。然后我冲个澡。我在九点半去睡觉。篇五:英语作文 1.沉迷网络游戏 题目:李华沉迷于电脑游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么帮他呢?请用下面所给的提示词写一篇不少于80字的短文。字迹工整,语言流畅。 提示词:give up concentrate on be (become)interested in ★
Li Hua spent too much time playing computer games and he fell behind others. As a good friend of his, I must do something to help him. Firstly, I think it’s very important for him to learn lessons well. He should spend most of his time on his study instead of computer games. Secondly, I must tell him that playing computer games too much is bad for his health, especially for his eyes. So he must give it up. I can play more sports with him after school. Maybe he will become more interested in sports than computer games. And then I'll ask him to concentrate more on his study. Of course, I will try my best to help him with all his subjects. I think I can do it in many fun ways and let him find much fun in studying. At the same time, I'll ask both his parents and our teachers to help him, too. If I try these, I'm sure he will make great progress soon. 对应译文:李华花了太多时间玩电脑游戏,他落后于别人。作为他的好朋友,我必须做一些事情来帮助他。 首先,我想对他吸取经验教训以及它是非常重要的。他应该花大部分的时间在他的研究,而不是电脑游戏。其次,我要告诉他,玩电脑游戏太多不利于他的健康,尤其是对他的眼睛。所以他必须放弃。我可以在放学后和他一起玩更多的运动。也许他会变得更加爱好运动比电脑游戏。然后我就问他更专注于他的研究。当然,我会尽我所能帮助他与他的所有科目。我想我能做到这一点在许多有趣的方式,让他找到学习的乐趣。与此同时,我会问他的父母和老师帮助他了。如果我尝试这些,我相信他很快就会取得很大的进步。 2.怎样学好英语 世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在探索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。 要求:1. 词数:80—100词(开头已给出,不计入总词数) 2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。 ★ 范文 How to learn English well English is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries. In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we will learn English well. 对应译文: 如何学好英语 英语是重要的,对我们有用。我们怎样才能学好?这里是我的建议。 首先,我们应该经常听磁带,英语歌曲和节目。看英文电影,也有利于我们。其次,我们应该在课堂上尽可能多地说英语。不要怕犯错误。你越说话,少犯错误,你会让。我们最好参加英语俱乐部,并与其他人练习。第三,我们可以阅读更多的英语报纸和杂志。这是对我们有好处。最后,我们要背诵一些好的段落和写日记。 总之,只要我们多听,说,读,写,我们会学好英语。 3.如何减压让生活更美好许多学习生活中的烦恼都会使人产生压力,为了更好地发现及解决同学们中存在的心理压力问题,你们班特意开展了一次以&Less Pressure, Better Life&为主题的英语演讲比赛,请你准备发言稿,谈谈你的一些缓解压力的好办法,与同学分享,内容包括: (1) 同学们中普遍存在的压力是什么; (2) 我的压力是什么; (3) 我是如何成功缓解我的压力的。 注意:文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。词数80~100。 ★ 范文 Less Pressure, Better Life Hello, boys and girls! Pressure is a serious problem in today’s world. Students in our class are under too much pressure. Some students can’t get on well with their classmates, while others may worry about their exams. I’m always under pressure, too. My parents want me to be the top student in class. So they send me to all kinds of after-classes at weekends. Last Monday evening, I had a talk with my mother. I told her I was not lazy. I reallyfelt tired. I needed time to relax. My mother agreed with me at last. So I think a conversation with parents is necessary to solve the problem. That’s all. Thank you! 对应译文: 你好,男孩和女孩! 压力是在当今世界的严重问题。我们班的学生都承受了太多的压力。有些学生不能与同学相处得很好,而其他人可能担心他们的考试。 我总是在压力下,太。我的父母要我在班上最好的学生。因此,他们送我去各种后班在周末。上周一晚上,我和我的母亲谈话。我告诉她我不懒。我真的觉得累了。我需要时间来放松。我的母亲终于同意我的意见。因此,我认为与父母的对话是必要的解决这个问题。 就这样。 谢谢! 4.怎样保持健康的生活习惯 健康的生活习惯对于成长中的我们是非常重要的。你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的呢?请根据下面的信息提示,写一篇短文,首句已给出。 信息提示:健康饮食;早睡早起,不熬夜;参加运动,强身健体。 要求:根据信息提示,把握要点,适当发挥,不逐字翻译。字数在80词左右。 ★ 范文:篇六:英语 About
training Recently , we have made a survey of the
people on physical
training .
Only 35 percent of the people surveyed have taken part in physical activities. Over half of the people say they haven’t got enough time to take exercises .
34.9 percent of them complain they don’t have places where they can relax themselves and that there are not enough training facilities ,
while another 12.9 percent of the people feel that they live too far away from the training centers . Some of them even don’t know how to train . For lack of physical training, many people are not in good health .People should realize the importance of it , and measures should be taken to provide people with training facilities. Sports do us good in many respects (TS). It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is with out exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What’s more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health. My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically.
It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good. 关于体育运动的英文作文范文: Sports and Games All over the world millions of people take part in different kinds of sports. Sports are perhaps the most popular form of relaxation that almost all can enjoy. Some people seem to think that sports and games are unimportant things that people do at times when they are not working. But in fact sports and games can be of great value, especially to people who work with their brains most of the day. They should not be treated only as ammusements.Sports and games build our bodies, prevent us from getting too fat, and keep us healthy. They also give us valuable practice in helping the eyes, brain and muscles to work together. In table tennis, the eyes see the ball coming, judge its speed and direction, and pass the information on to the brain. The brain has to decide what to do and sends its orders to the muscles of the arms legs and so on, so that the bah is met and hit back where the player wants it to do. All this must happen with very great speed, and only those who have had a lot of practice can do this successfully. Sports and games are also very useful for character-training. In their lessons, boys and girls may learn about such virrues as unselfishness courage disciple and love of one's country, but what is learned in books can not have the same deep effect on a child's character as what is learned through practice. Most of students' time is spent in classes, studying lessons. So what the students do in their spare time is of great importance. If each of them learns to go all out for his team and not for himself on the sports field, he will later find it natural to work for the good of society, for the good of his country. Sports 美式运动 In many parts of the world, there are four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter. In the U.S., there are only three: football, basketball and baseball. That's not completely true, but almost. In every season, Americans have a ball. If you want to know what season it is, just look at what people are playing. For many Americans, sports do not just occupy the sidelines. They take center court. 世界上的许多地方,一年有四季:春、夏、秋、冬。美国,却只有三季:足球、篮球和棒球季。这并非完全正确,但也差得不远了。每一个季节,美国人都有乐趣。若你想知道此季为何,看看人们正在打什么球就行了。对于多数美国人而言,运动并非只是一旁站的小消遣,它是生活中很重要的一环。 Besides &the big three& sports, Americans play a variety of other sports. In warm weather, people enjoy water sports. Lovers of surfing, sailing and scuba diving flock to the ocean. Swimmers and water skiers also revel in the wet stuff. Fishermen try their luck in ponds, lakes and rivers. In winter sportsmen delightin freezing fun. From the first snowfall, skiers hit the slopes. Frozen ponds and ice rinks become playgrounds for skating and hockey. People play indoor sports whatever the weather. Racquetball, weightlifting and bowling are year-round activities. 除了这「三大运动」,美国人还做许多其它的运动。天热时,他们喜欢水上运动。冲浪、驾帆船和潜水的爱好者群集于海中。游泳和滑水者,也纵情于水中。渔夫在池塘、湖泊和河川里试他们的运气。冬季,运动员在冰天雪地里也玩得很开心。从下雪的头一天起,滑雪者便登上雪坡。结了冰的池塘和溜冰场成了溜冰和冰上曲棍球的场地。不论气候如何,人们都从事户内运动。回力球、举重和保龄球都是全年性的活动。 For many people in the U.S., sports are not just for fun. They're almost a religion. Thousands of sports fans buy expensive tickets to watch their favorite teams and athletes play in person. Other fans watch the games at home, glued to their TV sets. The most devoted sports buffs never miss a game. Many a wife becomes a &sports widow& during her husband's favorite season. America's devotion to athletics has created a new class of wealthy people: professional athletes. Sports stars often receive million-dollar salaries. Some even make big money appearing in advertisements for soft drinks, shoes and even toiletries.
对许多的美国人而言,运动不只是为了好玩。它几乎成了一种宗教崇拜,数以千计的运动迷会为了能亲眼目睹他们喜爱的球队或运动员比赛而出高价购买门票。其它的球迷则守在家里寸步不离地收看电视转播。那些最热衷的运动迷 ,从不错过任何一场比赛。而当先生们最热衷的运动季节到了的时候,他们的太太们都变成了「运动寡妇」。美国人对于运动的投入形成了一个新的富有阶级:职业运动员。运动明星通常会收到上百万元的薪水。其中有些人甚至是因为替饮料、鞋,甚至个人化妆用品拍广告而赚了一大笔钱。 Not all Americans worship sports, but athletics are an important part of their culture. Throughout their school life, Americans learn to play many sports. All students take physical education classes in school. Some try out for the school teams, while others join intramural sports leagues. Athletic events at universities attract scores of fans and benefit the whole community. Many people also enjoy non-competitive activities like hiking, biking, horseback riding, camping or hunting. To communicate with American sports nuts, it helps if you can talk sports. 并非所有的美国人都崇拜运动,但运动的确是他们文化当中极为重要的一部份。在他们的学校生活当中,美国人学习许多运动。所有的学生都必须在学校修体育课。有些人参加校队的选拔;有的则加入校内的运动联盟。在大学中举办的运动比赛通常吸引众多的运动迷,并且造福整个社区。许多人也喜欢从事一些非竞争性的活动像健行、骑单车、骑马、露营或打猎。要和美国运动迷沟通,最好是能畅谈运动。 Sports in America represent the international heritage of the people who play. Many sports were imported from other countries. European immigrants brought tennis, golf, bowling and boxing to America. Football and baseball came from other Old World games. Only basketball has a truly American origin. Even today some formerly &foreign& sports like soccer are gaining American fans. In 1994 the U.S. hosted the World Cup for the first time ever. 美国的运动代表着从事这些运动的人的国际遗产。许多的运动是从外国引 进来的。欧洲移民把网球、高尔夫、保龄球和拳击带进了美国。足球和棒球则源自其它的欧洲传统比赛。只有篮球是唯一真正源自美国本土,即使在今日,一些原本是外来的运动例如英式足球也吸引了许多的美国运动迷。在一九九四年,美国首次负责举办世界杯足球赛。 Not only do Americans import sports, but they export sports fever, as well. Satellites broadcast games to sports fans around the globe. The World Series, the U.S. professional baseball championship, has begun to live up to its name. The names of American superstars like basketball great Michael Jordan have become household words the world over. Who knows? Sports seasons may even change world weather patterns. 美国人不只是「进口」运动,他们同样地也「出口」运动狂热。他们对全球的运动迷作卫星转播。世界系列的美国职业棒球锦标赛,也已渐趋名符其实。一些美国的超级明星,像是篮球巨人麦可乔登已经成了全世界家喻户晓的人了。谁知道呢?运动季节甚至可能会改变全世界的气象型态呢。 六、体育类 避开与…比赛 avoid playing against 标志一个历史时刻 mark a historic time 表现完美 give some very good performance 剥夺冠军 strip the gold medal of somebody 采取新的计分方法 adopt a new scoring system 参加火炬接力 participate in the torch-relay参加热身赛 take part in a key warm-up game 参加申办活动 participate in the bidding campaign 超过世界记录 surpass the world record 成为国家的骄傲 become the pride of the nation 创新世界纪录 set a new world record 达到国际体育标准 reach the standard for international games 打败比利时队 defeat Belgium 打破恶性循环 break the wretched cycle 打破世界纪录 beat (break, cut) the world record (for …) 担任中国国家队主教练 serve as the head coach of the Chinese national team 夺冠 take the crown 反对使用兴奋剂 oppose the use of performance-enhancing drugs 符合举办奥运会的要求 meet the requirements of hosting the Olympic Games 更具进攻性 become more aggressive 鼓舞队员的士气 boost the morale of the team members 获得认可 gain recognition 获得团体冠军 win the team title 激发中国青年的雄心壮志 fuel the ambitions of Chinese youths 急于获胜 gain an eagerness to win 建立职业联赛和俱乐部 set up a professional league and clubs 角逐世界杯 compete for the World Cup 满意抽签结果 satisfy with the draw篇七:2014中考英语作文必背万能句 2014中考英语作文必背万能句 回信类作文句型汇总 1. It is my great pleasure to hear from you (万能回信开头句) 2. 表建议句型 It is highly suggested that you should(not)… In addition, you are supposed to do sth Meanwhile,…is also a good way for you. 3.高级词汇的顺序词 to begin with,可替换 at first, then\next, 可替换 second, finally, 可替换 third, 4. 可被替换的连词 however, 可替换 but therefore 可替换 so otherwise 可替换 or 中考作文必备的10个&万金油&句型 1. 不用说…… It goes without saying that … = (It is) needless to say (that) …. = It is obvious that …. 例:不用说早睡早起是值得的。 It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 2. 在各种……之中,…… Among various kinds of …, … /= Of all the …, …例︰在各种运动中我尤其喜欢慢跑。 Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. 3. 就我的看法……;我认为…… In my opinion, … = To my mind, …. = As far as I am concerned, … = I am of the opinion that …. 例:In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health. 就我的看法打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健康。 4. 随着人口的增加…… With the increase/growth of the population, …随着科技的进步…… With the advance of science and technology, … 例:With the rapid development of Taiwan's economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass. 随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。 5. ……是必要的 It is necessary (for sb.) to do / that … …… 是重要的 It is important/essential (for sb.) to do / that … …… 是适当的 It is proper (for sb.) to do / that … ……是紧急的 It is urgent (for sb.) to do / that … 例:It is proper for us to keep the public places clean.It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean. 我们应当保持公共场所清洁。 6. 花费 spend … on sth. / doing sth. … 例:我们不应该在我们不感兴趣的事情上花太多的时间。 We shouldn't spend too much time on something we aren't interested in. 7. how 引导的感叹句 例:那至少可以证明你很诚实。 At least it will prove how honest you are. 8. 状语从句 A) 如果你不……,你就会…… If you don't ..., you'll ... 例︰If you don't keep working hard, you'll lose the chance. 如果你不坚持努力工作,你就会失去这次机会。 B) 如此 ……,以至于…… so … that … 例:At that moment, I was so upset that I wanted to give up. 当时,我非常伤心,最后都想放弃了。 C) 每当我听到……我就忍不住感到兴奋。Whenever I hear …, I cannot but feel excited.每当我做……我就忍不住感到悲伤。 Whenever I do …, I cannot but feel sad. 每当我想到……我就忍不住感到紧张。Whenever I think of …, I cannot but feel nervous.每当我遭遇……我就忍不住感到害怕。Whenever I meet with …, I cannot but feel frightened. 每当我看到……我就忍不住感到惊讶。Whenever I see …, I cannot but feel surprised.例:Whenever I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot but feel sad. = Every time I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot help feeling sad. 每当我想到我家附近那一条清澈的小溪我就忍不住感到悲伤。 9. 宾语从句 我认为,…… / 我认为……不 I think / I don't think that … 我想知道是否…… I wonder whether … 例:He doesn't think I should stop him joining the club. 他认为我不应该阻止他参加这个俱乐部。 10. Since + S + 过去式, S + 现在完成式. 例:Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard. 自从他上高中,他就一直很用功。 中考作文必备的10句谚语 1. Every coin has two sides. 每个硬币都有两面,比喻事物的两面性。 2. The winter is coming and the spring is not far. 冬天已经临近了,春天还会远吗? 3. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。 4. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。 5. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。 6. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。 7. A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。 8 Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 今日事,今日毕。 9 Time and tide wait for no man. 时不我待。篇八:七年级上册英语作文_8篇(中英文) 1. My Friend(我的朋友) I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is XXXXXXXX Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chinese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Because she think they’re interesting. I think she is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends. 我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是XXXXXXXX。她的生日是XX月XX日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。因为她认为这些是有趣的。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。
2.假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间。 Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The computer is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh, It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes, socks and computer games. What do you think of Tom’s room? 瞧!这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上。他的T恤在床上。他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上。汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下。地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏。你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?
3.写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动。Jim has a great sports collection. He has 10 basketballs, 4 footballs,2 ping-pong balls, 15volleyballs and 9 baseballs. He doesn’t have a ping-pong bat, but he has 8 tennis rackets. Of all the sports, He likes tennis best. He likes sports very much, because he thinks sports are good for health. He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school. 吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏。他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球。他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍。在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球。他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的。他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球。
4.自我介绍 My name is Wang Ming.My birthday is June 5th. I am Chinese. I am a student.I study very hard.My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I can play the piano and the trumpet, but not very well. I love swimming and I am good at it.Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. I’m one of the best students in my class. My teachers all say I am a good student.They all like me and I like them, too. 我的名字是王明.我的生日是6月5日。我是中国人。我是一个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好。我喜欢游泳并且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我是我班上最好的学生之一。我的老师都说我是一个很好的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们。
5. My English Teacher(我的英语老师) Miss Wang is my English teacher. She looks very young.She's about thirty years old。She's funny . But she is strict with us. She wants us to study hard, Her lessons are interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her lessons. She is a good teacher, and we all like her. 王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很年轻,不过,她严格要求我们。她要我们努力学习,她的课很有意思。我们非常高兴,在她的课堂,我们都喜欢她的课。她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她。
6..请你写一篇短文介绍你的周末生活。 I have a very busy on weekend. On Saturday morning ,I do my homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends. 我有一个美好的周末。星期六早上,我做我的功课。午饭后,我和我的母亲去购物。大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球。星期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛。我经常帮助妈妈做家务。晚上我与我的父母看电视。然后我在九点钟去睡觉。周末我很高兴。
7.以 My Favorite…为题,写一篇短文 My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see the English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much. 我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我每一天都有英语课。我会讲一点英语。我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。每天下午我去那里用英语交谈。我可以看英文电影和英文书籍。我想这对我来说是有用的。我想学好它。我非常喜欢英语。
8.My Day(我的一天) I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises, I readEnglish for twenty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school.
Our class begins at eight, and we have four classes in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’clock, I take a short rest in the classroom. We have three more classes in the afternoon.After school at five , I go back home. I often help my mother do some housework. Sometimes I watch TV. After dinner, I begin to do my homework. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty. 我每天早上六点起床。做了早操后,我读英语20分钟。七点吃早餐。早饭后,我带上我的书包去上学。我们的课始于八点,我们早上有四节课。在12点吃午饭后,我要在教室里作短暂的休息。我们在下午还有3节课。在5点放学后.我回到家里。我经常帮助妈妈做一些家务,有时候我看电视。晚饭后,我就开始做家庭作业。然后我冲个澡。我在九点半去睡觉。篇九:七年级英语作文训练 My friend I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old. Her telephone number is . Her birthday is on March 5th. She is good at English and Chinese. She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends. 我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是 。她的生日是3月5日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。她的爱好是读书和听音乐。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。专项二 My family 假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇介绍你的家庭。 Hello, everyone! I'm LiMei. Look! This is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36. and my mother is 36, too.
Who’s that boy? Oh, he is my brother. He is 13 and I am 12. My brother and I are students. 大家好!我是LiMei.看!这是我的全家福。这是我的祖母。她58岁。这是我的父亲。他是一名教师。他36岁。我的母亲也是36岁。那个男孩是谁?哦,他是我哥哥。他13岁,我12岁。我的哥哥和我都是学生。专项三 Tom’s room 假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间。 Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The computer is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh, It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes, socks and computer games. What do you think of Tom’s room? 瞧!这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上。他的T恤在床上。他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上。汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下。地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏。你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?专项四 写一篇文章介绍你的朋友Jim所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动。 Jim has a great sports collection. He has 10 basketballs, 4 footballs, 2 ping-pong balls, 15volleyballs and 9 baseballs. He doesn’t have a ping-pong bat, but he has 8 tennis rackets. Of all the sports, He likes tennis best. He likes sports very much, because he thinks sports are good for health. He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school. 吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏。他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球。他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍。在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球。他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的。他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球。
专项五 Introduce myself My name is Wang Ming. My birthday is June 5th. I am Chinese. I am a student. I study very hard. My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I can play the piano and the trumpet, but not very well. I love swimming and I am good at it. Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. I’m one of the best students in my class. My teachers all say I am a good student. They all like me and I like them, too. 我的名字是王明.我的生日是6月5日。我是中国人。我是一个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好。我喜欢游泳并且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我是我班上最好的学生之一。我的老师都说我是一个很好的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们。My English teacher Miss Wang is my English teacher. She looks very young. She's about thirty years old, and she wears glasses. She's funny. But she is strict with us. She wants us to study hard. Her lessons are interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her lessons. She is a good teacher, and we all like her. 王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很年轻.她大约约三十岁,她戴眼镜.她很有趣。不过,她严格要求我们。她要我们努力学习,她的课很有意思。我们非常高兴,在她的课堂,我们都喜欢她的课。她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她。专项七 以 My Favorite…为题,写一篇短文 My favorite subject My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English class every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see the English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much. 我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我每一天都有英语课。我会讲一点英语。我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。每天下午我去那里用英语交谈。我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书籍。我想这对我来说是有用的。我想学好它。我非常喜欢英语。
专项八 以 介绍你的一日三餐为题,写一篇短文 Hello, everyone! I don’t like sports, but I like eating very much. I eat a lot food every day. For breakfast, I like milk, eggs and bread a lot. For lunch, I like French fries, chicken, hamburgers and apples. For dinner, I like fruits, vegetables and rice. 大家好!我不喜欢运动,但我很喜欢吃。我每天吃很多食物。早餐,我非常喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和面包。午餐,我喜欢薯条,鸡肉,汉堡包和苹果。对于晚餐,我喜欢水果,蔬菜和大米。 以 My Day(我的一天)为题,写一篇短文 My Day I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises, I read English for twenty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school. Our class begins at eight, and we have four classes in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’clock, I take a short rest in the classroom. We have three more classes in the afternoon. After school at five, I go back home. I often help my mother do some housework. Sometimes I watch TV. After dinner, I begin to do my homework. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty. 我每天早上六点起床。做了早操后,我读英语20分钟。七点吃早餐。早饭后,我带上我的书包去上学。我们的课始于八点,我们早上有四节课。在12点吃午饭后,我要在教室里作短暂的休息。我们在下午还有3节课。在5点放学后.我回到家里。我经常帮助妈妈做一些家务,有时候我看电视。晚饭后,我就开始做家庭作业。然后我冲个澡。我在九点半去睡觉。专项十 My weekend I have a good weekend. On Saturday morning, I do my homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends. 我有一个美好的周末。星期六早上,我做我的功课。午饭后,我和我的母亲去购物。大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球。星期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛。我经常帮助妈妈做家务。晚上我与我的父母看电视。然后我在九点钟去睡觉。周末我很高兴。篇十:英语作文 10个优秀开头句 1. 不用说…… It goes without saying that … = (It is) needless to say (that) …. = It is obvious that …. 例:不用说早睡早起是值得的。 It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 2. 在各种……之中,…… Among various kinds of …, … /= Of all the …, … 例︰在各种运动中我尤其喜欢慢跑。 Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. 3. 就我的看法……;我认为…… In my opinion, … = To my mind, …. = As far as I am concerned, … = I am of the opinion that …. 例:In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health. 就我的看法打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健康。 4. 随着人口的增加…… With the increase/growth of the population, … 随着科技的进步…… With the advance of science and technology, … 例:With the rapid development of Taiwan’s economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass. 随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。 5. ……是必要的 It is necessary (for sb.) to do / that … …… 是重要的 It is important/essential (for sb.) to do / that … …… 是适当的 It is proper (for sb.) to do / that … ……是紧急的 It is urgent (for sb.) to do / that … 例:It is proper for us to keep the public places clean. It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean. 我们应当保持公共场所清洁。 6. 花费 spend … on sth. / doing sth. … 例:我们不应该在我们不感兴趣的事情上花太多的时间。 We shouldn’t spend too much time on something we aren’t interested in. 7. how 引导的感叹句 例:那至少可以证明你很诚实。 At least it will prove how honest you are. 8. 状语从句 A) 如果你不……,你就会…… If you don’t ..., you’ll ... 例︰If you don’t keep working hard, you’ll lose the chance. 如果你不坚持努力工作,你就会失去这次机会。 B) 如此 ……,以至于…… so … that … 例:At that moment, I was so upset that I wanted to give up. 当时,我非常伤心,最后都想放弃了。C) 每当我听到……我就忍不住感到兴奋。Whenever I hear …, I cannot but feel excited. 每当我做……我就忍不住感到悲伤。 Whenever I do …, I cannot but feel sad. 每当我想到……我就忍不住感到紧张。Whenever I think of …, I cannot but feel nervous. 每当我遭遇……我就忍不住感到害怕。Whenever I meet with …, I cannot but feel frightened. 每当我看到……我就忍不住感到惊讶。Whenever I see …, I cannot but feel surprised. 例:Whenever I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot but feel sad. = Every time I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot help feeling sad. 每当我想到我家附近那一条清澈的小溪我就忍不住感到悲伤。 9. 宾语从句 我认为,…… / 我认为……不 I think / I don’t think that … 我想知道是否…… I wonder whether … 例:He doesn’t think I should stop him joining the club. 他认为我不应该阻止他参加这个俱乐部。 10. Since + S + 过去式, S + 现在完成式. 例:Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard. 自从他上高中,他就一直很用功。 开 头 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ 。Some people suggest that ____。 2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______。 Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3.现在,……,它们给我们的日常带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。 Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____。 What makes things worse is that______。 4.现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。 Nowadays,it is common to ______。 Many people like ______because ______。 Besides,______。5.任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ______is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6.关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,…… People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person.Some people say that ______。To them,_____。 7.人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。 Man is now facing a big problem ______which is becoming more and more serious. 8.……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。 ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 9.……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。 _____ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 10.根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……,但是为什么呢? According to thefigure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______while. Obviously,______,but why? 11、Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,…问题已引起人们的关注。 12、Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了一些严重的问题。 13、Nowadays,(overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.
如今,(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面对的问题了。 14、With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that… 随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为… 中间段落常用句型1. We ' re often told that ......But is this really the case ? 我们经常被告知......但事实真是这样吗? 2. People used to ......however , things are quite different today . 过去,人们习惯......但,今天的情况有很大的不同。 3.some people think that ......Others believe that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth in both sides.But we must realize that ...... 一些人认为......另一些人持相反意见。也许双方的观点都有一定道理。但是我们必须认识到...... 4.Recognizing a problem is the first step in finding a solution .认识到问题是找到解决办法的第一步。 5. It is another new and bitter truth we must learn to face . 这是一个我们必须学会面对的痛苦的新情况。 6. In short , we must work hard to make the world a better place . 简而言之,为了把世界变成更美好的地方,我们必须勤奋工作。 7.Lost time is never found again.岁月既往,一去不回。 8.Everybody should have a dream.每个人都该有个梦想. 9.Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. 抱最好的愿望,做最坏的打算。10.Failure is the mother of success.失败乃成功之母。 11.Let's look on the bright side.让我们往好处想吧。 12. Every coin has two sides. 每个硬币都有两面,比喻事物的两面性。 13. The winter is coming and the spring is not far.
冬天已经临近了,春天还会远吗? 14. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。 15. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。 16. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。 17. A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。 18.Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today.今日事,今日毕。 19. Time and tide wait for no man. 时不我待。 万能句子模版 1. 不用说?? It goes without saying that = It is obvious that ?
= (It is) needless to say (that) … = It is obvious that … 例:不用说早睡早起是值得的。It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 2. 在各种??之中,?? Among various kinds of ?, ? /= Of all the ?, ? 例:在各种运动中我尤其喜欢慢跑。Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. 3. 就我的看法??;我认为??In my opinion, ?= To my mind, ?= As far as I am concerned, ?= I am of the opinion that … 例:In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health. 就我的看法打电动玩具既费也有害。相关热词搜索:
[参加运动俱乐部英语作文(共10篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【1200字以上】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信