英语以关于我的家的英语作文为主题20字作文

用英语写一篇我的家的作文
【爆】_hh6
你是几年级的?My familyI have a happy family.In my family there is my father,my mother and I.My father is a kind man that he always kind to others.He works in an office.My mother always stay at home and doeshousework.She cooks food for us.It's very delicious!On weekends we sometimes go picnic.We always have a good time.Sometimes we also go shopping together.We buy something we need then we have supper in the restarount.【餐厅的英语忘了- -】可能有点错误你凑合吧XD
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have a happy family. In my family there is my father, my mother and I. My father is a kind man that he always kind to others. He works in an office. My mother always stay at home and doeshousework. ...
扫描下载二维码我的家英语作文
eveyboby,do
interesting.
difficult!
breakfast,
hamburger.英语作文我的家,_百度知道
英语作文我的家,
提问者采纳
T穿处扁肺壮镀憋僧铂吉his is my home.My home isn’t has a garden.There is a living room in the center of the home.At the back of the living room,there is a bedroom.It’s my grandparents’ home.My home has three bedrooms.On the left of the home,there is a bathroom and a kitchen and a bedroom.The bedroom is my parents’.On theright of the home,there is my room and a dining room.My room has a desk,a shelf and a bed.On the desk,there is a amp and some books.Now,my mother is cooking in the kitchen.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐