(1)We sometimes we crygo to the schoollibrary ___。 A.

选词填空。
rich,
Let me show you around my school. My school is not 1_______, but it's very beautiful. There is a broadroad in the center of the school. On both sides of the road, there are many green trees and beautiful flowers. On the left of the road, there 2_______ two teaching buildings and a meeting hall. Teachers often 3_______together in the meeting hall every Monday afternoon. There are about 24 classrooms in our school, includingtwo computer rooms and an Art room. We like computer studies very much. We can surf the Internet and play computer games, and sometimes we write emails to each other. On the right of the road, there is a 4_______. There are many kinds of books in the library. After lunch, we often go to the library to find some interesting books. We can learn a lot 5_______ the books. We do moming exercises every day, and we likedoing exercise. In the free time, we often play football and basketball. Last month, we 6_______ a sports meeting, we were all very excited, especially when we saw the teachers running race.
The life in my school is 7_______ and interesting. The the students are lovely andfriendly. I like studying in my school. I love my school. I think you'll like it, too.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:选词填空。
rich,
Let me show you around my school. My school is not 1_______, but it's very beautiful. There is a broadroad in the center of the school. On both sides of the road, there are many green trees and beautiful flowers. On the left of the road, there 2_______ two teaching buildings and a meeting hall. Teachers often 3_______together in the meeting hall every Monday afternoon. There are about 24 classrooms in our school, includingtwo computer rooms and an Art room. We like computer studies very much. We can surf the Internet and play computer games, and sometimes we write emails to each other. On the right of the road, there is a 4_______. There are many kinds of books in the library. After lunch, we often go to the library to find some interesting books. We can learn a lot 5_______ the books. We do moming exercises every day, and we likedoing exercise. In the free time, we often play football and basketball. Last month, we 6_______ a sports meeting, we were all very excited, especially when we saw the teachers running race.
The life in my school is 7_______ and interesting. The the students are lovely andfriendly. I like studying in my school. I love my school. I think you'll like it, too. 选词填空。
rich,
The life in my school is 7_______ and interesting. The the students are lovely andfriendly. I like studying in my school. I love my school. I think you'll like it, too. 科目:最佳答案1. big
4. library
7. rich 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Hello, my name is Peter. I study at a secondary school in the UK. School days usually begin at 9 a.m. in the UK. So I usually go to school at 8.45 a.m. School is over at 3.30 p.m. So I have enough time to go to different clubs. I’m good at all my lessons. But my favourite lesson is Cooking. All my teachers are very friendly and helpful. I never go home for lunch, I have lunch at school with my classmates. After lunch, we often go to the school field. Sometimes we play ball games, sometimes we just sit under the trees, reading or chatting. Sometimes we also go to the Computer Center to listen to music or send e-mails to our friends. I like my school and have a wonderful time at school every day. 小题1:Schools in the UK usually start at ____________.A.8.45 a.m.B.9 a.m.C.3.30 p.m.D.8.30 a.m.小题2:—How are Peter’s teachers? —They’re all very ____________.A.friendly and helpfulB.beautifulC.politeD.busy小题3:—How often does Peter go home for lunch? — ____________A.SeldomB.alwaysC.Every dayD.Never小题4: After lunch, the students can ________.A.listen to musicB.write e-mails C.play ball gamesD.A, B and C小题5:Which one isn’t right?A.School is over at 3.30 p.m. in the UK.B.Peter is good at all his lessons.C.Peter has no time to go to clubs every day.D.Peter has a wonderful time at school. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Hello, my name is Peter. I study at a secondary school in the UK. School days usually begin at 9 a.m. in the UK. So I usually go to school at 8.45 a.m. School is over at 3.30 p.m. So I have enough time to go to different clubs. I’m good at all my lessons. But my favourite lesson is Cooking. All my teachers are very friendly and helpful. I never go home for lunch, I have lunch at school with my classmates. After lunch, we often go to the school field. Sometimes we play ball games, sometimes we just sit under the trees, reading or chatting. Sometimes we also go to the Computer Center to listen to music or send e-mails to our friends. I like my school and have a wonderful time at school every day. 小题1:Schools in the UK usually start at ____________.A.8.45 a.m.B.9 a.m.C.3.30 p.m.D.8.30 a.m.小题2:—How are Peter’s teachers? —They’re all very ____________.A.friendly and helpfulB.beautifulC.politeD.busy小题3:—How often does Peter go home for lunch? — ____________A.SeldomB.alwaysC.Every dayD.Never小题4: After lunch, the students can ________.A.listen to musicB.write e-mails C.play ball gamesD.A, B and C小题5:Which one isn’t right?A.School is over at 3.30 p.m. in the UK.B.Peter is good at all his lessons.C.Peter has no time to go to clubs every day.D.Peter has a wonderful time at school.Hello, my name is Peter. I study at a secondary school in the UK. School days usually begin at 9 a.m. in the UK. So I usually go to school at 8.45 a.m. School is over at 3.30 p.m. So I have enough time to go to different clubs. I’m good at all my lessons. But my favourite lesson is Cooking. All my teachers are very friendly and helpful. I never go home for lunch, I have lunch at school with my classmates. After lunch, we often go to the school field. Sometimes we play ball games, sometimes we just sit under the trees, reading or chatting. Sometimes we also go to the Computer Center to listen to music or send e-mails to our friends. I like my school and have a wonderful time at school every day. 小题1:Schools in the UK usually start at ____________.A.8.45 a.m.B.9 a.m.C.3.30 p.m.D.8.30 a.m.小题2:—How are Peter’s teachers? —They’re all very ____________.A.friendly and helpfulB.beautifulC.politeD.busy小题3:—How often does Peter go home for lunch? — ____________A.SeldomB.alwaysC.Every dayD.Never小题4: After lunch, the students can ________.A.listen to musicB.write e-mails C.play ball gamesD.A, B and C小题5:Which one isn’t right?A.School is over at 3.30 p.m. in the UK.B.Peter is good at all his lessons.C.Peter has no time to go to clubs every day.D.Peter has a wonderful time at school.科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:D小题5:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心【图文】Unit 2 We have Art in the art room. Section A 课件 1-优质公开课-湘教三起5下精品_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&购买后可评价
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
Unit 2 We have Art in the art room. Section A 课件 1-优质公开课-湘教三起5下精品
||暂无简介
总评分4.2|
浏览量207329
大小:18页
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢同义句转换1.Li Ping sometimes goes home by subway.Li ping sometime( ) ( ) ( )home.2.Lucy often go to school by bike.Lucy often ( ) ( ) ( )to school 3.we usually walk to the park.we usually go to the park ( ) ( ) 4.They always take a bus to the zoo.They always ( ) ( ) ( )to the zoo.
1.takes subway to2.rides a bike3.on foot
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码几个英语问题 1.He goes to school by bike (sometimes)?sometimes,可以用下列哪一个替换?A.some times B.any time C.at time D.all the time2.--It is hot today .How about going swimming after school?--______!Let us ask Daniel to go with us.A.that is OK B.Best wishes C.Good luck D.Good idea.(主要区别一下A和B)
chachaxo1129
1 C sometimes =at timesometimes 有时some times 几次sometimes 某时some time 一段有s是有时
有时分开是几次 没s是某时 某时分开是一段2 D 出主意 回答一般用 good idea
B 是对别人的祝福
A 是 that's ok以前很多教材上将此句作为对方答谢后的回复,事实上大多数人用的是it's my pleasure或you're welcome.现在貌似更多的是针对某件事,总感觉语气有点无奈或者“随你怎么样,我不管”的意思,非正式用语,感觉正式场合还是别用的好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sometimes有时,偶尔的意思=at timesD,b,是对人的祝福。a是对的,好吧的意思
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 go library 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信