作文whatihearbonmywaytoschool

中考英语复习之常见作文话题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语复习之常见作文话题
上传于||文档简介
&&中​考​英​语​作​文​复​习​的​巅​峰​之​作​!​!​非​常​实​用​!​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢写英文作文1 What job do you want to do?2 My favourite food3 My Good friend4 Let's go to Zhongshan Park5 My Diet6 On the Way to School7 My Relative8 We should Have Good Eating Habits9 My Favourite Drink10 Our Promise11 My friend and I12 We must obey the rules13 A Holiday Plan2楼的 太长 本人才刚上初中On the Way to School 是写每天都看到的
1My favourite foodHello.My name is Andy I am ten years old.My favourite food is hot dog.My favourite drink is coke.My favourite job is mailman.My favourite animal is monkey.My favourite sport is badminton.My favourite hobby is bike riding.My favourite color is blue.My favourite room is my bedroom.What ablout you?2My Diet Hi!My name is Pauline.I am 14 years old.I want to be a teacher or a doctor when I grow up.To be a doctor,I must be healthy.It is important for a doctor to be healthy.Before,I seldom ate vegetables.Because I disliked vegetables.I liked sweet snacks.They taste delicious but they are not good for me.They give me energy but they are not healthy.So I must change my diet.Now,I eat a bowl of rice for breakfast,and I often eat an egg.For lunch,I usually eat a bowl of soup,vegetables and a bowl of rice.I eat meat and vegetables for dinner.If I want to be healthier,I must exercise.So I changed my lifestyle now.Now,I often exercise once a week.I do not eat snacks or fast food any more.So I think I am healthy.Now,I am very happy.I hope everybody is healthy and happy.3On the Way to SchoolThis morning,my father took me to school by bike.I sat at the back of the bike,eating a banana.After I ate it up,I threw the skin onto the street randomly.No sooner had I done this than I realized that I had done something bad to our environment.And maybe someone would step on it and tumbleover.I must pick it up.Thinking of these,I asked father to stop.I jumped offthe bike and ran back to pick up the banana skin and threw it into a roadside dustbin.Seeing this,father praised me and I felt very happy.In future I will protect the surroundings more consciously and think more about others.4 My Friend And IMy name is Wu Jie.I am a student of Dongzhou Middle School.I like playing basketball and singing.Zhang Jiong is my good friend.He wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans.He is very handsome.He likes playing football and singing.He is a good student.He usually helps me with my maths.We are deskmates at school.On Sunday,we usually play football and swim together.We often visit each other and play computer games together.We are very happy to be with each other and help each other.5A Holiday Plan Now that summer holiday is coming,I need to make a holiday plan.First,I plan to finish my homework in two weeks.Then I would like to spread my wings and go traveling abroad.It is really fun to meet foreign friends and learn foreign culture.At last,I think it necessary for me to go over my lessons in order not to forget what I have learnt.I think I will have a wonderful holiday!6My Good Friend I have a good friend.She is my classmate,her name is Tracy.She is a pretty girl.She studies in Tiandong No.2 Middle school,she is in Class 1,Grade 1.She studies hard all day.And she can speaks Japanese English and Chinese very well.So she often help my English and Japanese.I thank you for her help.And I help her math,too.Because my math is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.Tracy often in a white T-shirt and a black skirt.We are all think shi is a lovely girl.And Tracy likes sports very much.She likes playing basketball,bassball,ping-pongball and badminton very much.So we are often play them.Tracy has a big famili,there are nine people in her family.They are her mother,her father,her brother sister,her uncle,her aunt,her grandparents ang her.She loves her family very much.7My Favourite Drink Water is a common chemical substance that is essential for the survival of all known forms of life.In typical usage,water refers only to its liquid form or state,but the substance also has a solid state,ice,and a gaseous state,water vapor or steam.About 1.460 petatonnes (Pt) (1021kilograms) of water covers 71% of the Earth's surface,mostly in oceans and other large water bodies,with 1.6% of water below ground in aquifers and 0.001% in the air as vapor,clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air),and precipitation.[1] Saltwater oceans hold 97% of surface water,glaciers and polar ice caps 2.4%,and other land surface water such as rivers,lakes and ponds 0.6%.Some of the Earth's water is contained within water towers,biological bodies,manufactured products,and food stores.Other water is trapped in ice caps,glaciers,aquifers,or in lakes,sometimes providing fresh water for life on land.8We should Have Good Eating Habits Most people don鈥檛 take care of their health at all times.Especially,people who are working and housewives who are busy with their work.Recently,many people realize that they should take care of their health.So,we should develop good eating habits.They can help us to keep a healthy body.A good way of eating well is to follow the food pyramid.It is very important for all of us.The food pyramid includes carbohydrates,fiber, total 4 parts.The most important part is carbohydrate.We should eat plenty of foods which include carbohydrate.For example,rice,bread ,cereal,pasta,these are the foods which have a lot of carbohydrate.The reason for taking carbohydrate is that it can provide energy which we need.So,we should eat rice when it is the time for eating.Besides,fiber also should be taken by us.We should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as they contain many essential minerals and vitamins.We need the supply of vitamins to help us body fight against some bad bacteria in our bodies.We also have to take some protein.However we should eat it moderately.It is important for growth and in building a strong body too.Although it can bring a lot of benefit,we shouldn鈥檛 take over the limit.Other than that,we also have to take some fats.For example,we should take chocolates,sweets,oily food sometimes.We cannot eat too much of these.It will make us sick if we eat to much.Health is very important to everyone.So,I think all of us should eat foods which are according to the proportions in the food pyramid.That is why we say 鈥渁n apple a day,keeps the doctor away鈥?If you want to maintain a healthy life,you should start by getting a healthy body.Let us start it from today!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Good friend A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But XXX is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favori...
My friend and I
I have many good friend,we often play,learn and go back to home together.I love my friend,they love me ,too!
They often help me with my study,I thanks them very...
扫描下载二维码作文whatihearonmywaytoschool_百度知道高考英语作文书信类_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高考英语作文书信类
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便