She is swimming pool yuma xin the a pool 改成划线部分提问(in the a p

She is swimming in a swimming pool .(用someShe
丶zero禖憞
She has swium in a swimming pool some times如果是合写的sometimes,则是:Sometimes,he swims in a swimming pool请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She has swum in a swimming pool some times.
扫描下载二维码谁能告诉我以下句子该怎么弄?英语强的帮帮忙She is sitting in the chair now【改为否定句】 Thoy are swimming in the pool【变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答】Students are reading in the classroom.【对划线部分提问in the classroom为划线部分】is,a,ice cream,eating,delicious,tony.【连词成句】
She is not sitting in the chair now.Are they swimming in the pool?No,thye are not.where are students reading?Tony is eating a delicious ice cream.
为您推荐:
She is not sitting in the chair now.Are they swimming in the pool?No, they are not.Where are the sdudents reading ?Tony is eating a delicious ic cream.
完全正确的答案。
arem't,dinner,people,having【连词成句】帮一下忙,谢谢
people aren't having dinner.
太小儿科了
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>对划线部分提问。1. Jenny is swimming in the pool._________..
对划线部分提问。
1. Jenny is swimming in the pool._______________________________________ 2. I wear a swimsuit to swim. _______________________________________3. I always swim in the lake. _______________________________________4. She swims very fast. _______________________________________5. We need to take off the coats. _______________________________________
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:同步题
1. What is Venny doing in the pool? 2. What do you wear to swim? 3. Where do you always swim? 4. How does she swim? 5. What do you need to take off?
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“对划线部分提问。1. Jenny is swimming in the pool._________..”主要考查你对&&疑问代词,疑问副词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
疑问代词疑问副词
疑问代词:在句子中用来构成特殊疑问句,主要用于询问“何人”、“何事”、“什么”。常见的疑问代词如下表所示:
人、事、物
事、物疑问副词:用来引导特殊疑问句,表示时间,地点,方式,原因等,常见的有:when,where,how,why等。分类:时间副词:now, then, yesterday, always, already, soon地点副词:here, home, upstairs, nowhere, above, near, beyond方式副词:多数是形容词加上ly构成的,和一些well, fast, quick, slow, hard, alone, straight, wide在加词尾ly时要注意:(1)辅音+le:simple→simply, gentle→gently,(2)以ic结尾的词:classic→classical但是public→publicly(3)以辅音读音是[i]的y结尾的词:easy→easily(4)特例:full→fully, whole→wholly, true→truly程度副词,连接副词,关系副词much, enough, quite, hardly, almost, deeply疑问副词连接副词,关系副词:how,who,where疑问副词在句中的位置及用法举例:由于疑问副词后接疑问句,因此这些副词一般都位于句首。例如:How do you go to school? 你怎么去上学?Why do you dislike the game? 为什么你不喜欢这个游戏?疑问代词和疑问副词区别:1. 疑问代词做对陈述句的主语,宾语或定语提问,即做句子的主语,宾语或定语, 如:what, who/ whom, whose. eg. Who is talking ? What can you see? Whose shirt is this?2.疑问副词对时间,地点,方式等状语提问,如:when, where, how 等.eg. When is your birthday?Where are you going? How do you know?
发现相似题
与“对划线部分提问。1. Jenny is swimming in the pool._________..”考查相似的试题有:
636544183225062334884509337685按要求写句子1、He goes to work on foot.变成一般疑问句2、It comes from the vapour.对画线部分提问__________3、I like swimming.变成否定句4、Does she live in the country?作否定回答5、Is your penpal a boy Is your pen pal a girl?合成一个句子
笑看浮华o揔
1.Dose he go to work on foot?2.where it comes from?3.i don't like swimming4.Yes,she dose5.is your penpal a boy or a girl?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 Does he go to work on foot?2 Where does it come from?3 I don't like swimming4 No,she doesn't5 Is your penpal a boy or a girl?
1、Does he go to work on foot?2、Where does it come from?3、I don't like swmming.4、No,she doesn't.5、Is your penpal a boy or a girl?
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:现在进行时的结构:be doing.be 有is, am,are三种,根据不同的主语选取不同的be动词。例如:当主语是三单的时候用is,当主语是I的时候用am,当主语是复数及第二人称的you的时候用are。 [1] 练习题 [2]
现在进行时练习
一、按要求改写句子
1. The boy is playing basketball. 否定句:__the boy is not playing basketball__________________________
一般疑问句:_is the boy playing basketball________________________
肯定回答:___yes ,it is_______________________否定回答:____no,he is not______________________
对& The boy&提问:__________________________
1).she,the window,open,now.(用现在进行时连词成句.)__she is opening the window now___________________
2).is,who,the window,cleaning?(连词成句)______________________
3).She is closing the door now.(改成否定句)______________________
4.)You are doing your homework.(用&I&作主语改写句子)______________________
5).they,the tree,sing,now,under.(用现在进行时连词成句.)____________________
6).The Young Pioneers are helping the old woman.(改成一般疑问句)__________
二、单项选择
( )1.我在照看孩子.
& (A)I am looking after the baby. (B)I'm look aftering the baby. (C)I look am aftering the baby. (D)I looking after the baby.
( )2._____friend's making______a kite. (A)I,me (B) My,my (C)My,me (D)His,his
( )3.Is the woman wearing______ yellow your teacher? (A)in (B)putting on (C)wearing (D)having
( )4.Look!The twins_____their mother do the housework. (A)are wanting (B)help (C)are helping (D)are looking
( )5._____are the birds doing? They are singing in a tree. (A)Who (B)What (C)How (D)Where
&( )6.Is she____something? (A)eat (B)eating (C)eatting (D)eats
( )7.你在干什么? (A)What is you doing? (B)What are you do? (C)What are you doing? (D)What do you do?
( )8.What are you listening_____? (A)/ (B)for (C)at (D)to
( )9.我正在听他说话. (A)I listening to him. (B)I'm listening to him. (C)I'm listen to him. (D)I'm listening him.
( )10.They are_____their clothes. (A)makeing (B)putting (C)put away (D)putting on
( )11.Listen! She____in the classroom. (A)is singing (B)sing (C)to sing (D)is sing
( )12.Today Jim______ his white shirt and brown trousers. (A)is putting on (B)wear (C)put on (D)is wearing
( )13.______are you eating?I'm eating______meat. (A)What,some (B)Which,any (C)Where,not (D)What,a
( )14.They______TV in the evening.They do their homework.
(A)are watching (B)can't watching (C)don't watch (D)don't watching
( )15.The children_____football. (A)is playing (B)are playing (C)play the (D)play a
( )16.They are flying kites. (A)他们喜欢放风筝. (B)他们在放风筝吗? (C)他们在放风筝. (D)他们常放风筝.
( )17.Look,They are swimming in the river. I want_____you. (A)to go with (B)go with (C)helping (D)help
( )18.Look.Lucy is_____a new bike today. (A)jumping (B)running (C)riding (D)takeing
三、用现在进行时完成下列句子:
1.What_________you__________(do)? 2.I_____________(sing) an English song.
3.What________he____________(mend)? 4.He______________(mend) a car.
5.______you__________(fly) a kite?Yes,_______. 6.______she___________(sit) in the boat?
7.______you_____________(ask) questions? 8.We_______________(play) games now.
四、写出下列动词的现在分词:
play___run_____swim____make_____go_____study_____write___read____have_____sing____dance_____put________ see___ buy____ eat ______live____take____come____get_____stop_____ sit ____ begin_____ shop_____ chat_____ rain_____take______ fly_______
五、用所给的动词的正确形式填空:
1.The boy ________ ( draw)a picture now. 2. Listen .Some girls ________ ( sing)in the classroom .
3. My mother __________ ( cook )some nice food now. 4. What _____ you ______ ( do ) now?
5. Look . They _________( have) an English lesson . 6.They ________(not ,water) the flowers now.
7.Look! the girls ____________(dance )in the classroom . 8.What is our son doing? She ______ (listen ) to music.
9. It&s 5 o&clock now. We _____________(have)supper now 10.______Helen____________(wash )clothes? Yes ,she is .
六、句型转换:
1. They are doing housework . 一般疑问句:__________________ 否定句: _________________
2.The students are cleaning the classroom . 一般疑问句:__________________ 否定句: _________________
3.I&m playing the football in the playground .(对划线部分进行提问)_____________
4.Tom is reading books in his study . (对划线部分进行提问)________________
七。填空1. What are you _____ (do) now? I _________(eat) bread.
2. It&s nine o&clock. My father______ (work) in the office. 3. Look, the boy____________(put) the rubbish into the bin.
4. ________he______(clean) the classroom? No, he isn&t. He_________(play).
5. Where is Make? He_________(run) on the grass.
6. Listen, who_________(sing) in the music room? Oh, Mary_______(sing) there.
八、将下列句子改成现在进行时
1. Tom speaks Chinese. _____________________ 2. We have four lessons. ___________________
3. I watch TV. _____________________________ 4. She works in a hospital. ____________________
5. Kitty and Ben have lunch at abouttwelve. ____________________ 6. His father helps them. _______________
7. Danny, open the door._______________________ 8. They watch TV ._________________________
九.按要求改写句子
1. The boy is playing basketball. 否定句:_________________ 一般疑问句:_____________________
肯定回答:______否定回答:__________ 对&is playing basketball&提问:_______________________
对& The boy&提问:_______________
2. They are singing in the classroom. 否定句:__________________一般疑问句:__________________
肯定回答:________否定回答:__________ 对&are singing &提问:_______________________
对& in the classroom&提问:_____________
十.用现在进行时完成下列句子:
1.What______you______ (do)? 2.I_______ (sing) an English song.
3.What________he________ (mend)? 4.He_________ (mend) a car.
6.______she___________(sit) in the boat? 7.______you_____________(ask)questions?
8.We_______________(play) games now
十一. 选择填空。
( )1. Some are _________ in the river and some are _____ games.
A. swiming, skating B. swimming, skating C. swimming, skateing
( )2. Look! The boy students are ___ football while the girls are ________.
A. playing, dance B. playing, dancing C. play, dancing D. play, dance
( )4. ________ he ______ on well with his friends this term? A. Dose, gets B. Dose, get C. is, getting D. Is, geting
( ) 5. Mr. Smith ______ short stories, but he ______ a TV play these days.
A. is writing, is writing B. is writing, writes C. writes, is writing D. writes, writes
( ) 6. I _______ to the cinema. I _________ there every Sunday.
A. go. go B. am going, go C. go. am going D. am going, am going
( ) 7. Look. they _________ a good time, _________ they?
A. have, do B. have, don't C. are having, are D. are having, aren't
( ) 8. You ________about the future (将来) now, ________you?
A. don't think, don't B. aren't thinking, aren't C. don't think, do D. aren't thinking, are
十二. 用一般现在时或现在进行时填空。
1. Miss Guo___ (teach) us Chinese this term. She____ (be) a very good teacher. She often____ (talk) with us after class. Many of us like____ (talk) with her. Now, she___ (talk) with Lily
2. Listen! Who____(read) English? Han Meimei is. She often_____(read) English in the evening.
十三 一般现在时和现在进行时练习题
( )11. Who _____ over there now? A. singing B. are sing C. is singing D. sing
( )2. It&s eight o&clock. The students ___ an English class. A.have B.having C.is having D.are having
( )3. Listen! The baby ____ in the next room. A. crying B. cried C. is crying D. cries
( )4. Look! The twins _____ new sweaters. A. are wearing B. wearing C. are wear D. is wearing
( )5. Don&t talk here. Grandparents _____. A. is sleeping B. are sleeping C. sleeping D. sleep
( )6. Tom is a worker. He _____ in a factory. His sisters _____ in a hospital.
   A. work/ work B. works/ work C. work/ works
( )7. Who _____ English best in your class? A. speak B. speaks C. speaking
( )8. Mrs Read _____ the windows every day. A. is cleaning B. clean C. cleans
( )9. We ____ music and often ____ to music. A. like/ listen B. likes/ listens C. like/ are listening
( )10. She ___ up at six in the morning. A. get B. gets C. getting
( )11. The twins usually ___ milk and bread for breakfast, but Jim ____ some coffee for it.
   A. have/ have B. have/ has C. has/ have
13. My father always _____ (come) back from work very late.
14. The teacher is busy. He __________ (sleep) six hours a day.
15. Listen! Joan _________(sing) in the classroom. She often ________ (sing) there.
16. _______ your brother _____(know) Japanese?
17. Where __________ you __________ (have) lunch every day?
18. The girl _______(like) wearing a skirt. Look! She _____(wear) a red skirt today
十四1. What are you ________(do) now? I _______ (eat) bread.
2. It&s nine o&clock. My father__________(work) in the office.
3. Look, the boy____________(put) the rubbish into the bin.
4. __________he__________(clean) the classroom? No, he isn&t. He____________(play).
5. Where is Mak? He___________(run) on the grass.
6. Listen, who____________(sing) in the music room? Oh, Mary_____________(sing) there.
十五 将下列句子改成现在进行时
1. Tom speaks Chinese.
2. We have four lessons.
3. I watch TV every day.
4. She works in a hospital.
5. Do you like this book?
6. Kitty and Ben have lunch at about twelve.
7. His father can help them.
8. Danny, open the door.
9. They watch TV in the evening
十六 造句:
1).she,the window,open,now(用现在进行时连词句.)_____________________
2).is,who,the window,cleaning?(连句)______________________
3).She is closing the door now.(改成否定句)______________________
4.)You are doing your homework.(用&I&作主语改写句子)______________________
5).they,the tree,sing,now,under.(用现在进行时连词成句.)____________________
6).The Young Pioneers are helping the old woman.(改成一般疑问句)__________}

我要回帖

更多关于 swimming pool 的文章