《学英语》九年级第17期期末复习(8-14)

九年级上学期英语期末试卷_初三年级_英语_努力学
◆ 当前位置:>>>>正文
会员:shitizuohao123&&等级:&&点击:&&<font color="#12-12-30
九年级上学期英语期末试卷第Ⅰ卷(客观题共70分)一、听力测试 (本大题共20分,每小题1分)第一节(共10小题)听下面10段短对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。听第1至10段材料,回答第一至10题。1. What’s Bob doing now?2. What’s David’s favourite sport?A B C3. What will the girl use to vote for her favourite stars?A
C5. Why did the girl feel sorry to Mike?A. Because she didn’t invite Mike to her dinner party.B. Because she was late for Mike’s dinner party.C. Because she didn’t come to Mike’s dinner party.6. What may Ann get from her mother?A. A sweater.
B.A skirt. C. A blouse.7. What does Miss Li think the boy needs to do?A. Study hard.B. Learn some useful study skills. C. Have a talk to his teachers.8. How does the boy feel about the next Maths exam?A. Worried.
B. Nervous
C. Confident.9. When does the boy go to bed every day?A.At10:00 p.m.. B. At 10:30 p.m.. C. At 11:10 p.m..10. Who does the boy think will get the Best Actress Award this year?A. Amy.
B. Sandy. C. Millie.第二节(共10小题)听下面3段长对话和短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。听第1段对话,回答第11至12小题。11. What does the man want to do ?A. He wants to step on the grass. B. He wants to pick some flowers.C. He will stop the girl from picking the flowers.12. What does the sign say ?A. Keep off the grass. B. Please don’t pick the flowers.C. No parking on this street.听第2段对话,回答第13至15小题。Online shoppingPresent situation
?a __13__ way of shopping ?liked by young people Advantages ?easy?can __14__ time and moneyDisadvantages
?hardly enjoy the fun of shopping with friends?bad for__15__13. A. good B. funny C. popular14. A. take
B. save C. cost15. A. eyes and back B. back and legs C. eyes and legs听一篇短文,回答第16至20小题16. Why did people around Mark dislike him?A. Because he was too lazy. B. Because he drank too much.C. Because he had many bad habits. 17. What did Mark promise God to do?A. Tell the truth B. Be a brave man C. Give up drinking18. What did he think of when he wanted to do something bad?A. His father. B. His promise. C. The people around him.19. How many bad habits did he give up?A. Two B. Three
C. All20. Why could Mark become popular?A. Because he followed God’s advice.B. Because he became very rich.C. Because his neighbours helped him. 二、单项填空在A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(本大题共14分,每小题1分)1. Emily, _____ 11-year-old girl, can sing _____ pop songs. Her dream is to be a pop singer.A. a number ofB. the number of C. a number ofD. the number of 2. The shy girl was asked several questions by the teacher, but she answered _____ of them.A. allB. both
C. none D. some3. _____ news! Our college will go to Beijing for a _____ visit this autumn.A. W three days’B. W three days C. What an exciting, three-days
D. W three-day4. ―Oh, so many people are standing outside the hall. _____ will the concert begin?―_____ seven o’clock. A. H Not until
B. H UntilC. H Not until
D. H Until5. Mr. Green was _____ with the award _____ his great achievements in this field.A. protected, because
B. prepared, because C. presented, because of
D. provided, because of6. I feel _____ necessary to accept my mother’s advice because it’s of great _____ to me.A. it’s; valuableB. value
C. valuable D. value7. 2. It’s crazy _____ little Tom _____ online for the whole weekend. How angry his mother is!A. chattingB. to chat
C. to chat
D. chatting8. My friend Anna _____ text messages to me on the mobile phone. But now she _____ e-mails on QQ.A. used to send B. used to sendC. is used to sending
D. used to send9. ― Helen, will you be at the party tonight?― Yes, but I have so much homework to do that I really _____.A. can’t
B. mustn’t C. won’t
D. shouldn’t10. I was told that Cai Lin and Wang Dong’s wedding _____ the morning of October1, 2011. A. inB. onC. onD. in11. It was getting dark, but the little boy didn’t know______________.A. who can he ask for help B. what was wrong with the bikeC. where can he go to mend the bike
D. if he could arrive home on time or not12. Eric seemed to be very worried this morning. He ran out of the house _____ quickly that he left the door _____.A. closeB. openedC. closedD. open 13. He was about to tell me the secret ________ someone hit him on the head.A. as B. whenC. becauseD. while14. Would you mind me ___________here? __________. Let me take my bag away.A. Better not. B. Better not. C. Not at allD. Not at all.二、完型填空先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)Big floods hit the Land Down Under last week. Overflowing(溢出的)15in northeastern Australia cut off highways, killed crops and flooded more than 20 cities and towns in the crops and towns in the state of Queensland. At least 200, 000 people were16by the flood water, which was the most17in history. The big flood damage (损失) will18Australia billions of dollars. “This is a terrible 19disaster, and it will take a large amount of time to come to20, ” said Australia’s Prime Minister, Julia Gilliard. The disaster21on December 25 last year, when a strong wind hit Australia’s northeast coast. Days of heavy rain caused rivers to overflow. In the coastal city of Rockhampton, the river went up to 30 feet. People were22to stay away from the flood water. The fast-moving23was strong enough to take cars away. Snakes were seen in the the water. The flood water could take a month to24. 15. A. animals
B. rivers C. trees
D. people 16. A. found
B. worked C. reminded
D. affected17. A. boring
B. difficultC. serious
D. interesting18. A. cost
B. bringC. make D. spend 19. A. public
B. natural C. social
D. personal20. A. nothing
D. death21. A. began
B. seemed C. ended
D. hit22. A. shouted
B. happened C. warned
D. hoped23. A. cloud
D. water24.A. look up
B. pick up C. pull up
D. dry up三、阅读理解阅读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容,在每小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(本大题共26分,每小题2分)(本大题共30分)AIn most parts of the world, many students help their schools make less pollution. They join “Environment clubs”. In an environment club, people work together to make our environment clean.Here are some things students often do.No-litter lunches. How much do you throw away after lunch? Environment clubs ask students to bring their lunches in bags that can be used again. Every week they will choose the classes that make the least litter and report them to the whole school.No-car day. On a no-car day, nobody comes to school in a car. Not the students and not the teachers! Cars give pollution to our air, so remember: Use your legs! It’s lots of fun.25. Environment clubs ask students______________.A. to run to school everyB. to take exercise every dayC. not to forget to take cars D. to use lunch bags26. After students mend toilets, they save ______________.A. a small river
B. a clubC. water in cubic meters
D. a toilet27. How many things does the passage mention(提到) what students often do to help make less pollution?A. 2B. 3 C. 4D. 1 BThree years ago, my family got our first computer. Now, it’ I want to get a new one. At the beginning of the summer, my father and I talked for a long time, he finally agreed to my request.We went to many stores, and looked at many advertisements, at last we bought an HP computer. During the first week, I noticed that our computer had some problems. I spent many hours trying to fix it, but it didn’t work, and finally I had to phone the HP company to ask them how to work out my problem. They told me to wait until next morning because all their technicians (技术人员) were busy that day.I waited until the next afternoon but they still had not returned my call. Finally they called, and many phone calls back and forth, and after spending many hours trying to mend it, the computer still did not work. My father didn’ he returned the whole thing.A few days later, we decided that I should go on the Internet and order some parts to build a new computer by myself.It was not an easy thing for me to deal with it, but in the end I finished. From these setbacks (挫折), I have learned, and now believe if the computer that I bought from the store didn’t have problems, then I would not learn how to build the new one. Even though I spent lots of time on it, I know it wasn’t a waste of time. 28. ______________, they telephoned the HP computer company.A. Before they bought the HP computerB. A week after they bought the computerC. A week before they bought the computerD. A few days before they bought the computer29. At last, ______________.A. the computer was sent back to the storeB. the writer could fix the computer very wellC. the HP computer company said sorry to themD. they paid nothing to the computer30. Which of the following is true according to this passage?A. The HP computer was very cheap.B. The writer built a new computer by himself at last.C. The HP company helped the writer a lot and he was very thankful.D. Dad didn’t like the newly-built computer at all.CParents often believe that they have a good relationship with their children. But last summer, Joanna and Henry noticed a change in their old son: suddenly he seemed to be talking far more to his friends than to his parents. “The door to his room is always shut.(关闭)” Joanna said.Tina and Mark noticed the same changes in their 14-year-old daughter. “She used to cuddle up (依偎) with me on the sofa and talk,” said Mark. “Now we joke that she does this only when she wants something. Sometimes she wants to be treated like a little and sometimes like a young lady. The problem is finding out which time is which.”Before age 11, children like to tell their parents what’s on their minds. “In fact, parents are first on the list,” said Michael Riera, writer of Uncommon Sense for Parents with teenager. “This completely changes during the teen years.” Riera explained. “They talk to their friends first, then maybe their teachers, and their parents last.”31. The underlined sentence “The door to his room is always shut” suggests that the son ______________.A. begins to dislike his parents
B. keeps himself away from his parentsC. doesn’t want to be disturbed
D. is always busy with his studies32. Which of the following best explains “ the wall of silence’” in the fourth paragraph?A. Teenagers do not want to understand their parents.B. Teenagers talk a lot with their friends.C. Teenagers talk little about their own lives.D. Teenagers do not talk much with their parents.33.We can learn from the passage that parents______________.A. should try to understand their teenagersB. are unhappy with their childrenC. have to talk with othersD. shouldn’t be angry with teenagersDMy 13-year-old daughter Lisa remembers birthdays, makes people cards when they are sick, and sends encouraging notes written in colored pens in her neat, artistic hand.One day I got a call from her principal:“I called to tell you that in 20 years of teaching I have seen anything like what Lisa did today”, he said.I held my breath again as I thought, my Lisa? My sweet daughter? She must be the wrong kid. What could she have done? My silence made him go on. “I’ve never seen a student do anything so nice for anyone who needed it more.”“What did she do?” I asked. He explained to me about the cupcakes (杯形蛋糕).When Lisa came home from school that afternoon, I told her the principal from her school had phoned me.“Yeah”, she answered, “I got called out of math class to go to his office. Everyone thought I was in trouble, but he just wanted to know what was going on at lunch.” Lisa and Ashley had sat with Jordan, a boy who is in special classes. They talked about birthdays, and Lisa asked Jordan when his birthday was. He told her it was coming up but that he lives in a group home and they don’t celebrate birthdays there.“I remembered his birthday was today, so I made the cupcakes yesterday,” Lisa explained. “Ashley bought a two-liter bottle of soda and some birthday cups, plates, and napkins (餐巾纸) left over from her little brother’s party, and we got some other kids together at lunch today to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Jordan.”“The principal wanted to know why they were having a birthday party for Jordan at school. When they told him, he just shook his head, took off his glasses, and rubbed his eyes,” Lisa told me. “Finally, he said he was going to tell my parents that I wasn’t in trouble, he was proud of what I did, and I could go back to math class.”How different my daughter was from me. Better, in fact! I wouldn’t have ever known how to help out disadvantaged kids like that. But my wise daughter knew how-- all it took was cupcakes and adventurous (富有冒险精神的), independent (独立的), kind spirit.34. What kind of person is Lisa according to the article?A. She loves making friends with boys.B. She is fun-loving and humorous.C. She is warm-hearted and caring.D. She often asks for trouble.35. What can we know from the school principal’s phone call?A. Birthday parties are usually not allowed at the school.B. The principal was angry with Lisa and her friends.C. Jordan was in the same class as Lisa.D. The students thought Lisa was a lot of trouble.36. How did Lisa and Ashley celebrate Jordan’s birthday?A. They bought him a beautiful birthday cake.B. They brought him food and drinks from home.C. They invited Jordan’s parents to the birthday lunch.D. They had the principal sing “Happy Birthday” to Jordan.37. The writer wrote this article to ______________.A. call upon schools to care more about disadvantaged kidsB. encourage kids to help others in whatever way they canC. show how proud she felt of her daughter’s kindness.D. show that helping others is rewarding in itself.第Ⅱ卷 (主观题共40分)四、单词拼写(本大题共8分,每小题1分)(A) 根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1. The detective said that the victim was attacked by a knife and finally ________(blood) to death.2. It’s said that about two ________(three) of the old people in the country feel lonely from time to time.3. C Whose jacket is it on the ground? C Maybe it’s one of the ________ (thief) who have been taken to the police station.4. My mother likes drama series best. She watches TV series ________ (regular) in my family.(B) 根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式。1. I’m wondering if the boy was deeply ________ (影响) by some unhealthy websites.2. I like making friends with them because they always give me many good ________. (建议)3.The man is much ________ (冷酷) than his brother. I wish he could be more kind and friendly.4. Some shops keep open ________ (超过) midnight. Don’t worry about it.五、动词填空用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共8分,每小题1分) 1. While the Reads _________ (have) supper, they suddenly heard a loud knock at the door.2. Many terrible accidents _________ (happen) in recent days. Something must be done to prevent them happening.3. Gao Xiaosong, famous for the song “My Deskmate”, _________ (punish) for drunk driving on May 17, 2011.4. He kept the old photo__________ (remind) himself not to forget his poor childhood.5. We think the first step towards _________ (protect) the environment is to live a “low-carbon” lifestyle.6. Must teenage problems such as being crazy about sport or playing computer games_______ (deal) with as soon as possible?7. In the United States, lunch _________ (offer) to students for free in most of the schools.8. Mr. King asked the police who _________ (break) into his house the day before.六、缺词填空先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所填单词必须在答题卡标有题号的横线上完整写出。 (本大题共5分,每格0.5分)Water is a very important part of our environment. It is found covering nearly three quarters of the earth’s surface. It is n_________ (1) for life. In fact, we can survive much l_________ (2) without food than without water to drink. Every l________ (3) thing needs water. Without it, plants and trees will not g________ (4), fish, dolphins and other aquatic (水中的) life will have nowhere to live, and some animals that find their food in the water will have nothing to eat. Water is also a p_________ (5) force to keep the balance of nature.Do you know that most of the world’s p________(6) can’t get clean water directly? The fresh water in lakes and rivers for drinking, washing, cooking is now becoming much l________ (7). So it’s high time for us human beings to take quick a________ (8) to protect water resource. We are very sad to live in a country where clean water is r________ (9) out from our taps. It is up to you to be responsible (负责任的) users of the water a________ (10) on the earth.七、完成句子按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分) 1. 据报道这位歌星的音乐会于上周六由中央电视台3台现场直播。It’s reported this singing star’s concert____________________________ Channel 3 of CCTV last Saturday.2. 假如想成功的话,你应该全身心投入到工作中去。You ought ____________________________your work if you want to have success.3. 众所周知,教师的优秀品行将会对学生产生良好的效应。It’s well known that teachers’ excellent behaviour _________________________ students. 4. 我真的想知道那部不错的功夫影片是否以3D的形式拍摄的。I really wonder whether the great action film was __________________________ 3D.5. 小学阶段注重培养学生上课认真听讲的习惯是非常值得的。It’s _____________________ developing habits of listening to teachers carefully in class in primary schools. 6. 过去我表妹宁愿宅在家里而不愿和我一起参加课外活动。In the past, my cousin ____________________ taking part in after-school activities with me.八、书面表达 (本大题共10分)假如你是九年级学生王涛,请你写一封信给笔友David, 介绍你校毕业班的情况。要点:1. 还有半年左右要毕业了,同学们都致力于努力学习各门功课;2. 老师们对学生既友好又严格要求;3. 有些学生因为熬夜觉得上课昏昏欲睡,另外一些学生因考试太多而压力大;4. 学校青少年辅导员告诉我们要保持学习和休息的平衡;5. 我觉得对学生来说课后放松自己是必要的,比如。。。。。。6. 你能提供好的建议吗?要求:根据中文要点写一篇80字左右的英文信。要求语句通顺,意思连贯,第5点用1-2句作适当的发挥,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear David, How are you? I’m going to leave school in about half a year. _________________Can you offer me some advice? I hope to hear from you soon.Yours, Wang Tao答案三、完形填空 (共10分,每小题1分)15-19B D C A B20-24C A C C D六、动词填空 (共8分,每小题1分)1. were having2.have happened 3. was punished4. to remind5. protecting6. be dealt 7. is offered8. had broken七、缺词填空(共5分,每小题0.5分)1. needed 2. longer 3. living4. grow5. powerful6. population 7. less8. action(s)9. running10. available 听力材料第一节 听对话回答下列问题(共10小题)听下面10段短对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. W: Bob, turn down the TV, your father is working in his study.M: OK, Mum, I will.2. W: What’s your favourite sport, David? M: I like playing volleyball, ping-pong and badminton, but I like playing football best.3. M: This year’s Beijing Music Awards is so wonderful.W: Yes. I want to send text messages with the mobile phone to vote for my favourite stars.4. M: What was Millie doing when you went to see her?W: She was drawing quietly in the sitting room. She had almost finished a picture of a horse running on.5. W: I’m so sorry that I didn’t come to your dinner party, Mike.M: It doesn’t matter. You can come next time.6. M: What can I do for you, Madam?W: I’m looking for a blouse for my daughter Ann and a sweater for my husband.7. M: I sometimes feel stressed and worried about my exams. Can you help me, Miss Li?W: You needn’t worry about them too much. I think some useful study skills can help you.8. W: Work harder, and I’m sure you’ll do well in the next Maths exam.M: Thank you. I think I will succeed.9. W: Tiger watch is really wonderful. It begins at 10:30 p.m. every day.M: But I have to go to bed at 10:00 p.m..10. W: Who do you think will get the best Actress Award this year, Millie or Amy?M: I don’t think Millie or Amy will win the Award. I think Sandy will get the award this year.第二节(共10小题)听下面3段长对话和短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。听第1段对话,回答第11至12小题。W: Excuse me , but I don’t think picking flowers is allowed.M: Oh?W: Yes. There’s a sign here that says no.M: I didn’t notice it. Thank you for telling me.W: You are welcome..听第2段对话,回答第13至15小题。Do you like shopping? Have you ever tried shopping on the Internet?If not, you are out!Nowadays, online shopping has become a very popular way of shopping. Young people are quite fond of it. Online shopping has many advantages. For example, it’s very easy. You only need to press some keys. Also it saves time and money. People neen’t go out of home and the goods are often cheaper than those in shops. At the same time, there’s also something bad about it. People can hardly enjoy the fun of shopping with friends. If you spend much time in front of the computer, it will be bad for your eyes and back. 听一篇短文,回答第16至20小题Once there lived a man named Mark who had lots of habits. People around him didn&#39;t like him. One day, he asked God, “ I have many bad habits. Which one should I give up first?” God said, “Give up telling lies first and always tell the truth.” The man promised to do so. At night the man would go out to take something that didn’t belong to himself, but he thought of his promise. “If tomorrow God ask me, could I say that I went out to do this? No, if I tell the truth, everyone will dislike me.” So the man didn’t take anything that night. The next day, he wanted to drink, but when he was about to do so, he thought of his promise again. In the end, he decided not to drink.Finally, he gave up all his bad habits and became veruy popular with everyone, too.&&&
◆ 相关试题 ?}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信