中考英语单词填空空()rd()()

英语单词填空_百度知道
英语单词填空
提问者采纳
ize / lazy / hard / wokwash / odd / curly / ugly / oil / twins / old / salt / stay / fist / bowl / plate / then / thick / serve / mix / small / pot / long / she / has / slam / hertheir / blind / crack / better &#47
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
hard, his, wash&#47, starsize, old, blind, pet, lazy, their,fist, slim,wish.thick, odd, thin, her, crack, salt, she, plate, twins, ugly, long&#47, oil,butter, better&#47, curly,lung, fast&#47, small
有的答案不是唯一的
哦,虽然没有采纳你的答案,但还是非常谢谢你~
A:Grace你去哪儿度假了?B:我去纽约了。A:哦。真的吗?你跟别人一起去的?B:是的,我跟妈妈一起去的。不知是否说的是这种教材
i o a e a a o a o i a a i i a a e y a o o a o a i a a a c
您可能关注的推广
英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空填单词()o()()ce b()()rdf()()w()rs()o()ts h()()l()l()or()a()d()nm()de()第一个()o()()ce b()()rd 是一个词组 还有一个stu()()nt s()o()ts h()()l s是一个词
police,board flower sports,hill floorgarden model
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
notice board (公告板)flower sports hill floor pardon modelstudent
police board flower shoots heel floor garden model
扫描下载二维码RD是什么意思_RD在线翻译_RD什么意思_RD的意思_RD的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
RD是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
RD是什么意思 RD在线翻译 RD什么意思 RD的意思 RD的翻译 RD的解释 RD的发音 RD的同义词 RD的反义词 RD的例句 RD的相关词组 RD意思是什么
RDRD 基本解释n. DOS命令:删除空的子目录RD 网络解释1. 删除目录& & 复制文件(COPY),文件更名(REN),移动文件(MOVE),带目录拷贝命令(XCOPY),带目录删除命令(DELTREE* 熟练掌握DOS的目录操作命令:显示和入渗入渗出目录(CD),建立目录(MD),删除目录(RD),删除目录的限制;* 了解磁盘格式化的意义,2. 读& & 主要包括地址数据复用总线、地址锁存信号ALE、读(RD)信号、写(WR)信号和片选信号(CS)的变频. PPC 405EP器件的高8位数据线、读(POE)、写(PWE)控制线、片选信号和低8位地址线都接入CPLD. 在CPLD内部完成PPC 405EP的地址线、控制线组合的逻辑译码. 3. 放电电阻& & 150 pF ±10% 放电电阻(Rd): 330 欧姆 ±10% 充电电阻(Rc): 50M与100M欧姆之间 输出电压:接触放电8kV(标称值), 空气放电15kV(标称值) 输出电压示值的容许偏差:±5% 输出电压极性 正和负极性(可切换) 保持时间: 至少5s 放电,4. 红色& & 绿色(GR),红色(RD),青绿色(TBL)以及黄色(YL),作为发售1周年纪念模型阵容. 除了颜色之外,其他式样与之前销售的款式相同. 京东商城专门组织了一批限量版ON3,颜色包括灰褐色(BE),红色(RD),土耳其玉色-蓝(TBL),欢迎大家选购. 5. abbr. 视网膜脱离6. abbr. 阅读障碍7. abbr. 相对密度8. abbr. r 反应精馏9. abbr. 右后卫RD 网络例句1. Rd I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. & &我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。2. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. & &这是我们的采访的部门经理,王先生3. You make only be a person in this world, but for someone you`rd the world! & &你可能只是这个世界的一个人,但对于某人来说,你就是全世界!4. RD: I do what I do best. & &我做我最专长的。5. RD: I do what I do best. & &我做我最拿手的。6. I can`t believe a wo rd you say. & &我才不信你呢!7. S: All right. I'll take you at your wo rd. & &史:好吧,那就听你的啦。从 RD 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语RD是什么意思,RD在线翻译,RD什么意思,RD的意思,RD的翻译,RD的解释,RD的发音,RD的同义词,RD的反义词,RD的例句,RD的相关词组,RD意思是什么,RD怎么翻译,单词RD是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 2014年1月浙江省普通高中学业水平考试英语试题及答案(完整版)
2014年1月浙江省普通高中学业水平考试英语试题及答案(完整版)
  2014年1月浙江省普通高中学业水平
  英 语 试 题
  选择题部分
  一、单项填空(本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。从给出的选项中选出可以填入空格处的最佳选项)
  1. As the going says, &Where there is a will, there is ______ way.&
  A. 不填 B. the C. a D. an
  2. Nelson Mandela was born ______ July 18, 1918.
  A. for B. on C.at D. in
  3. David showed me around the town, ______ twas very kind of him.
  A. what B. whom C. that D. which
  4. &Are you coming to the party this evening?
  &I&m not sure. My aunt ______ come to see me.
  A. shall B. must C. may D. need
  5. I hear you ______ for Beijing next week. Have you got everything ready?
  A. have left B. left C. are leaving D. were leaving
  6. ______ I have found somewhere to live, I will send you my address.
  A. Where B. When C. So that D. Even if
  7. The park, _______ last year, is very popular among the people in this community.
  A. opened B. opening C. to open D. being opened
  8. Hold fast to your dream and _____ you&ll realize it.
  A. typically B. obviously C. particularly D. eventually
  9. &Which sport would you like to play at the moment, football or basketball?
  &______. I just want to play pingpong now.
  A. None B. Both C. Either D. Neither
  10. &I&m afraid I will fail my driving test again tomorrow.
  &______ ! I&m sure you can make it!
  A. Cheer up B. Good luck C. Have fun D. Of course
  二、完形填空(本大题共15小题,每小题2分,满分,30分。阅读下列材料,掌握其大意,然后在11&25题给出的选项中选出最佳选项。)
  When I was a boy we had several gardens around our old house. The largest one of all was used just for 11 potatoes.
  I can still remember those 12 planting days. The whole family helped. After my Dad had prepared the soil, it was my 13 to drop the little seed potatoes in the rows 14 my Mom dropped fertilizer (化肥) beside them. My brothers then covered them all with earth.
  For months I would keep looking at the 15 while I played outside, wondering what was going on below the ground. When the harvest time came, I was 16 at the huge size of the potatoes we pulled out of the soil. Those little plants had been 17 such big potatoes & the food of energy for my whole 18 all through the year. It truly was a miracle (奇迹) to see.
  Whenever I think back on those special times now, I wonder how many other seeds I have 19 in this life that have grown unseen in the 20 of others. How many times has God used something little that I said or did to grow something 21 , something to provide another&s heart with power?
  We may never 22 the growth that comes from the kind words or loving acts that we 23 , but God sees it all. I hope that we always 24 the garden around us , planting only 25 and peace in the lives of everyone we meet. I hope that every day we help miracles to grow.
  11. A. selling B. growing C. cooking D. cutting
  12. A. tomato B. tree C. potato D. flower
  13. A. job B. mistake C. game D. power
  14. A. though B. whether C. unless D. while
  15. A. garden B. house C. gate D. river
  16. A. terrified B. amazed C. sad D. angry
  17. A. turned into B. turned up C. turned on D. turned off
  18. A. country B. city C. land D. family
  19. A. bought B. made C. planted D. invented
  20. A. parks B. rooms C. schools D. hearts
  21. A. hopeless B. expensive C. beautiful D. painful
  22. A. get B. see C. smell D. taste
  23. A. share B. say C. refuse D. remember
  24. A. think little of B. take care of C. look forward to D. live up to
  25. A. determination B. satisfaction C. goodness D. gratefulness
  三、 阅读理解(本大题有两节,共16小题,每小题2分,共32分。)
  第一节:阅读下列材料并做26-37题。,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
  A man had seven sons, who were always quarreling with each other. Some bad men were looking forward to the death of their father, to trick out of their money by making them quarrel about it.
  One day, their father, the good old man, called his sons around him. He laid before them seven sticks, which were tied together. He said, & I will pay a hundred dollars to the one who can break them.&
  Each one tried their best to break the sticks. After a long try, they all said that it could not be done.
  &And yet, my boys,& said the father. &Nothing is easier to do.& He then untied the sticks. and broke them one by one.
  &Ah!& said his sons. &It is eas anybody could do it in that way.&
  Their father replied, & As it is with these sticks, so it is with you, my sons. So long as you stay together and help each other, you will be prosperous (兴旺的) , and none can hurt you. But if the link of union is broken, it will happen to you just as it has to these sticks, which lie here broken on the ground.&
  Home, city, country, all are found prosperous by the powerful link of union.
  26. Some bad men were looking forward the death of the father because they ______.
  A. wanted to kill his sons
  B. wanted to get the seven sticks
  C. had been forced out of their homes
  D. wanted to trick his sons out of their money
  27. According to the old man, the son who could break the seven sticks tied together would get ______.
  A. $10 B. $100 C. $1,000 D. $10,000
  28. Why did the old father ask his sons to break the sticks?
  A. Because he wasn&t fond of the sticks.
  B. Because the sticks would hurt his sons.
  C. Because he wanted to teach them a lesson.
  D. Because some bad men asked him to do so.
  29. What can be learned from the story?
  A. Like father, like son.
  B. It takes two to make a quarrel.
  C. Things united become stronger.
  D. It is easier to get money than to keep it.
  What if someone told you about a kind of grass as tall as the tallest trees? A grass as strong as steel? Would you believe that person? You should, for that grass is bamboo, the &wood& of 1,001 uses. It is not just a material for making useful products. Young bamboo is eaten, often mixed with other vegetables.
  Bamboo grows in many parts of the word. In the US it grows in many states like Virginia and Florida. Most bamboo, however, is found in warm, wet climates, especially in Asia and on the islands of the South Pacific Ocean.
  In most Asian countries, bamboo is nearly as important as rice. Many Asians live in bamboo houses. They sit on bamboo chairs, fence their land with bamboo and use it to cage their chickens and pigs. This unusual material is used not only to build large buildings but also tomake water pipes, musical instruments and paper.
  Bamboo is light, strong and bends without breaking. Bamboo is cheap, floats on water and almost never wears out. Nothing else on earth grows quite so fast as bamboo. At times you can even see it grow! Scientists have recorded growths of more than three feet in just 24 hours!
  There are over 1,000 kinds of bamboo. The shortest is only about three inches while the tallest is more than 200 feet. No wonder, then, the lives of nearly half the people on earth would change greatly if there ere no longer any bamboo.
  30. According to the passage, bamboo is actually a kind of ________.
  A. grass B. steel C. tree D. vegetable
  31. According to this passage, bamboo grows ______.
  A. only in Asia B. only in the USA
  C. in wet, warm climates D. all over the world
  32. What is talked about in paragraph 3?
  A. When to grow bamboo.
  B. Where to plant bamboo.
  C. What use to make of bamboo.
  D. What food to prepare with bamboo.
  33. It can be learned from the passage that ______.
  A. there are only 1,000 kinds of bamboo
  B. bamboo is the world&s fastest growing plant
  C. bamboo is light and easy to break
  D. half of the world&s population live on bamboo
  Looking back on the first twenty years of my life, I feel grateful to have been so healthy and happy. For my happiness, I am grateful to so many people and lucky events, but what have guided me and supported me in my life are my physical health, healthy finances(财力), and my family&s happiness.
  Health comes first for me, because without health everything else is meaningless. Imagine starting a career without good health.Imagine starting a family without good health. Imagine achieving anything without good health. Clearly, good health is the first necessary for other part of one&s life.
  Good health is not enough to be happy. We still need to have money in today&s society. Money obviously pays for basic needs of life & food, housing, clothing &but it is also necessary for other reason like the quality of our education and medical care.
  Next comes the most important thing in having a happy life&our family. It provides the love, joy and support that everybody needs. I love my family with all my heart. I get pleasure from their pleasure. I suffer when they suffer. My family helped me get through the hard times of entrance exams. They comforted and advised me when I had misunderstanding with my friends. More importantly, they have been there to share in my successes in the past twenty years.
  In summary (总结), all these are what I need and want in this world. As long as I stay healthy, earn enough money, and share both good times and bad times with my family, I will always be the happiest girl in the world.
  34. This passage is most likely to be found in the ______ part of a newspaper.
  A. OPINIONS B. SPORTS C. BUSINESS D. ADVERTISEMENT
  35. The writer mentions her entrance exams in paragraph 4 in order to prove that _______.
  A. opportunities go to those with strong beliefs
  B. our quality of life can be improved with money
  C. nothing can be achieved without a healthy body
  D. family provides the support that everybody needs
  36. What is the main purpose of this passage?
  A. To argue about the importance of money.
  B. To explain what are the keys to happiness.
  C. To discuss ways of dealing with difficulties.
  D. To show people&s different attitudes to happiness.
  37. How is the passage organized?
  A. Introduction&Explanation&Summary
  B. Examples&Argument&Summary
  C. Argument&Topic&Conclusion
  D. Topic&Examples&Conclusion
  第二节:Lucy、Jack、Grace和Henry在讨论各自的周末打算。请阅读下面四则材料A、B、C、D),并从中选出符合38&41小题要求的最佳选项。
  38. Lucy: I decide to stay somewhere reading books.
  39. Jack: I would love to watch some Broadway shows.
  40. Grace: I will enjoy a walk in the park with my children.
  41. Henry: I want to feel the beauty of the Brooklyn Bridge at night.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A
&& Take a rest away from the busy city center by visiting Central Park & over 800 acres of parkland right in the middle of Manhattan. Wonderful for children.
&&&Don&t miss:
&&&&free walking hours and sports programs
& & musical performances and plays
&&Address:&Manhattan, between 5th&Ave and Central Park W
&&Opening hours:&06:00 to 01:00
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B
&& Enjoy a book or two in this beautiful world-famous library & New York Public Library, built in 1911.
&&&Don&t miss:
&&&&the amazing 3rd-floor reading room
& & free guided tours and exhibitions
&&Address:&Fifth Ave at 42nd&St
&&Opening hours:11:00 to 18:00 Mon, to 19:30 Tue and W10:00 to 18:00 Thu-S 13:00 to 17:00 Sun
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C
&& Walk across this landmark bridge & Brooklyn Bridge, which links Manhattan to Brooklyn.
&&&&Don&t miss:
&&&&the amazing views of Manhattan
& & the way the bridge is lit up at night
&&Address:On Manhattan side, entrance at Park Row and Centre street.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D
&& Join the 26th&million people who visit Times Square each year!
&&&Don&t miss:
&&&&the famous Broadway performances nearby
& & the atmosphere of this area by night
&&Address:&&40th&St S, 53rd&St N, 9th&Ave W, 6thAve E
  非选择题部分
  四、单词拼写 (本大题共8小题,每小题1分,共8分。 根据下列句子及所给的单词首字母,写出各单词的完全形式,每空白处限填一词)
  42. & Happy New Year!
  &The s_________ to you.Rose!
  43. The International Women&s Day falls on M_____________ 8th.
  44. I was l______________ for school today because I missed the early bus.
  45. T_____________ to Yuan Longping&s research, the UN has more tools in the battle against hunger.
  46. The river has been heavily p_______________ with waste from local factories.
  47. Tom visits his parents t___________ a week&every Tuesday and Thursday.
  48. I don&t really want to go out because I&m tired. B____________, it&s raining now.
  49. A v___________ is a machine usually with wheels such as a car, a bus, or a truck, which is used for
  transporting people or goods on land, particularly on roads.
  五、书面表达 (本大题20分)
  50. 某英语报纸正举行&我的选修课程(elective course)体验&主题征文活动。请你根据以下提纲,用英语写一篇短文,准备投稿。
  & An elective course you have attended this term and why you chose it
  & One of the unforgettable experiences with this course
  & What you have learned from this experience
  注意:(1) 短文须包括上述内容,应适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
  (2) 文中不得出现真实人名、校名等信息;
  (3) 词数;100左右。开头部分已给出(不计词数)。
  One of the elective course I have attended this term is
  英语试题参考答案
  一、单项填空(本题共10小题,共10分,每小题1分。)
  1. C 2. B 3.D 4. C 5. C
  6. B 7. A 8. D 9. D 10. A
  二、完形填空(本题共15小题,共30分,每小2分。)
  11. B 12. C 13. A 14. D 15. A
  16. B 17. A 18. D 19. C 20. D
  21. D 22. B 23. A 24. B 25. C
  三、阅读理解(本题共16小题,共32分,每小题2分。)
  26. D 27. B 28. C 29. C 30. A
  31. C 32. C 33. B 34. A 35. D
  36. B 37. A 38. B 39. D 40. A
  四、单词拼写(本题共8小题,共8分,每小题1分。)
  42. same 43. March 44. late 45. Thanks
  46. polluted 47. twice 48. Besides 49. vehicle
  五、书面表达(本题满分为20分)
  50. One possible student version:
  One of the elective courses I have attended this term is &Appreciating Songs in English.& I chose this course because I am really fond of English and I just love singing!
  In one of the classes, we discussed the American song &Country Roads, Take Me Home& sung by John Denver. When we were asked to share our opinions, I was surprised at the rich culture behind the wonderful music. It is a song about the real life of ordinary American people.
  I am still quite excited about taking this course, because it is a time for me to learn and act aswell as to enrich myself. (95 words)
2014年1月浙江省普通高中学业水平考试英语试题及答案(完整版)相关推荐欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
2013年初中毕业升学考试(重庆卷)英语(带解析)
适用年级:九年级
试卷年份:2013年
省份:重庆
试卷类型:中考真卷
上传日期:累计组卷次数
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。A: Hello, this is Lucy speaking. Is that Li Wei?B: Hi ,Lucy !&【小题1】&We are expecting your coming.A: Thank you! My plane leaves Beijing this afternoon.B: &&&【小题2】A: It’s CA1409.B: OK, CA1409.&【小题3】A: At 3:30 in the afternoon .B: Leaves at 3:30, and arrives…..A: It arrives at 6:10, and I’ll have to wait some time for my luggage( 行李 ) .B: All right .&【小题4】A: Thanks a lot.&【小题5】B: I’ve ordered a room for you in the center of the city near my home.A: Wonderful! See you then!B: See you!
答案:-解析:-
You can improve your English________ practicing more.A.by 5 B) J% N6 $ C. @2 \ B.with5 B) J% N6 $ C. @2 \ C.of 5 B) J% N6 $ C. @2 \ D.in5 B) J% N6 $ C. @2 \
A lot of trees________ around here every year, and we can& enjoy fresher air now.A.were planted* E7 B+ ^+ S. W$ G8 H: T. PB.are planted* E7 B+ ^+ S. W$ G8 H: T. PC.will planted * E7 B+ ^+ S. W$ G8 H: T. PD.are planting* E7 B+ ^+ S. W$ G8 H: T. P
—Daddy , can you come home for supper with us this weekend? —________, but I might be a little& late.A.I’m busy# b0 b
X: ^. F* Y- R' P& O B.Hard to say# b0 b
X: ^. F* Y- R' P& O C.Of course# b0 b
X: ^. F* Y- R' P& O D.never mind# b0 b
X: ^. F* Y- R' P& O
We’ll ________& an English play “Snow White” during this year’s Art Festival.A.look up" @. O/ S( i8 H8 L& V- a* D&B.look out" @. O/ S( i8 H8 L& V- a* D&C.put off " @. O/ S( i8 H8 L& V- a* D&D.put on" @. O/ S( i8 H8 L& V- a* D&
—Did the radio say ________?—Yes, from Hunan.A.how the bad rice came% M! [5 _! Y, I) e B.where the bad rice came from
% M! [5 _! Y, I) e C.how did the bad rice come % M! [5 _! Y, I) e D.where did the bad rice come from% M! [5 _! Y, I) e
It will be hard for us to get up in the morning if we________ to bed too late.A.go + R6 L5 X; i) N4 C2 D! E
d+ J& HB.went+ R6 L5 X; i) N4 C2 D! E
d+ J& HC.will go + R6 L5 X; i) N4 C2 D! E
d+ J& HD.have gone+ R6 L5 X; i) N4 C2 D! E
He lost his key. It made him &________ in the cold to wait for his wife’s return. A.to stay( b+ S" i$ E3 J6 S9 BB.stayed ( b+ S" i$ E3 J6 S9 BC.stays( b+ S" i$ E3 J6 S9 BD.stay( b+ S" i$ E3 J6 S9 B
You look tired these days. I think& you need a &________sleep. A.shorter7 Y* U: e# V+ O4 @' B$ XB.shortest.7 Y* U: e# V+ O4 @' B$ XC.better7 Y* U: e# V+ O4 @' B$ XD.best7 Y* U: e# V+ O4 @' B$ X
—Don’t be nervous whenever you have a test.—________ .A.You’d better not$ c9 I# B0 A- c/ a, Y4 g& W8 H) EB.Please don’t$ c9 I# B0 A- c/ a, Y4 g& W8 H) EC.Yes, I’d love to$ c9 I# B0 A- c/ a, Y4 g& W8 H) ED.Well , I won’t$ c9 I# B0 A- c/ a, Y4 g& W8 H) E
—________ does your father play tennis after work?—Every Tuesday and Thursday.A.How often ; @( S( Y+ T. d- D+ [# b&B.How soon ; @( S( Y+ T. d- D+ [# b&C.Where ; @( S( Y+ T. d- D+ [# b&D.Why ; @( S( Y+ T. d- D+ [# b&
Just a minute! My brother________ his car in the garden.A.washes & f, j! M; ], ? B.is washing& f, j! M; ], ? C.washed& f, j! M; ], ? D.will wash& f, j! M; ], ?
—Excuse me, where did you get the book?—I borrowed it from the &________.&A.cinema% Z: C& X% I5 j2 K&B.library% Z: C& X% I5 j2 K&C.park% Z: C& X% I5 j2 K&D.station% Z: C& X% I5 j2 K&
—How do you like ________color of my dress? —Wonderful! I like it very much.A.a
P; U" _& A1 ^, c!
Z5 D$ ?" ? B.an
P; U" _& A1 ^, c!
Z5 D$ ?" ? C.the
P; U" _& A1 ^, c!
Z5 D$ ?" ? D./
P; U" _& A1 ^, c!
Z5 D$ ?" ?
I’ll go to visit my aunt in England _____ the summer holidays start..A.while+ J
H! j# ?/ O/ e6 Q5 T' [
i B.since. + J
H! j# ?/ O/ e6 Q5 T' [
i C.until+ J
H! j# ?/ O/ e6 Q5 T' [
i D.as soon as+ J
H! j# ?/ O/ e6 Q5 T' [
Oh, it ________so nice. What beautiful music it is !A.smells
P' Z5 K- V B.sounds
P' Z5 K- V C.tastes
P' Z5 K- V D.looks
P' Z5 K- V
— I called you yesterday evening, but you were not in .— Sorry, I ________ in the shop with my mother.A.am$ R! ]3 S* E- [
a B.will be $ R! ]3 S* E- [
a C.was$ R! ]3 S* E- [
a D.have been$ R! ]3 S* E- [
The girl in purple is new here, so &________ people know her.A.few4 _5 f0 H# R7 b, N3 I, `$ A( ^B.a few4 _5 f0 H# R7 b, N3 I, `$ A( ^C.little4 _5 f0 H# R7 b, N3 I, `$ A( ^D.a little4 _5 f0 H# R7 b, N3 I, `$ A( ^
Please be ________ .There’s an important meeting in the next room.A.quickly7 R; G* `: j/ Q9 BB.quick 7 R; G* `: j/ Q9 BC.quietly 7 R; G* `: j/ Q9 BD.quiet7 R; G* `: j/ Q9 B
—Hurry up , or you ________ catch the train. A.can’t- L1 h
e# ^* F- J" ?B.needn’t- L1 h
e# ^* F- J" ?C. mustn’t- L1 h
e# ^* F- J" ?D.shouldn’t- L1 h
e# ^* F- J" ?
—Mike , is that new bike&&________ ?—Yes. My mother bought it for me yesterday.A.you9 `* [6 R
P* g% @8 d B.your9 `* [6 R
P* g% @8 d C.yours9 `* [6 R
P* g% @8 d D.yourself9 `* [6 R
P* g% @8 d
Dear Jenny,How’s it going? Are you busy with your study these days?I’ve been back at school &&41&&nearly four weeks. I’m very glad to tell you that great &&42&&have taken place in our school this term. First of all, we’re asked to “clear our plates” when having our meals and say &&43&&to wasting. Some of us used to order more than what we could eat. That was a big waste of food. Now we need to &&&44&&the food we order. We should also stop wasting in some other ways. For example, we should turn off the lights when we &&&45&&the classroom. And our school has opened up some fields for us to learn how to grow vegetables. Each class is given a small garden and our class has decided to grow some tomatoes and beans( 豆类) in our &&&46&&time. I think that’ll be very interesting. Maybe I’ll be able to &&&47&&you some beans we’ve grown by ourselves next time! What’s more, we have only two classes in the afternoon &&&48&&we have more time for after-school activities. I’m one of the traffic safety volunteers in our school. After school, we take turns to& go to the streets near our school and ask people to &&&49&&the traffic rules. I think we are having a different school life now! Please write back soon and tell &&50&&more about your school.Yours, Wang Wei【小题1】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.in * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.for * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.on * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.at* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题2】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.changes* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.things * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.interests* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.lessons* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题3】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.yes* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.hello* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.no* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.thanks* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题4】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.clean* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.pay* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.cook * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.finish* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题5】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.leave* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.reach* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.open* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.build* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题6】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.busy* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.free* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.happy* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.sad* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题7】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.plant* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.buy* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.post* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.lend* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题8】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.because* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.when* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.before * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.so* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题9】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.follow* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.make* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.break* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.think* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O【小题10】* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OA.him* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OB.her * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OC.you * U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 OD.me* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O* U" ?% O# U% U% ?5 O
San Francisco has many museums. You can visit one and learn something new. We have art, science, history and other special museums. Some museums are open every day. Some are only open on certain days. Many museums are expensive, and others are free. But some of the expensive ones have free days . Many museums have websites. The websites usually have information about the things you can see in the museums.On a museum’s website you can get information about ticket prices and free days. You can also know where the museum is and when it is open. Sometimes the information is on the first page, and it’s very easy for you to find. But sometimes you have to click(点击) on the words like Visit Information, or About to find the information. That will be hard work for you.【小题1】San Francisco has many museums &for you visit and________. A.learn something new 0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&B.play computer games0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&C.watch the movies0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&D.click on Information0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&【小题2】Some museums in San Francisco are open every day, but some are only open ________.A.on weekdays0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&B.on weekends0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&C.on certain days0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&D.on holidays0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&【小题3】Many museums have________ with information about the things you can see in them.A.ticket prices0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&B.their websites0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&C.open hours0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&D.free days0 g# K# F8 D8 b5 X" G' Y&
News ReviewHead- on Train Crash& On May 18, two trains had a head-on crash(相撞)near New York City. Over 250 people were on the trains then. About 60people were hurt, but no deaths were reported.Travel Time& Tourists came together to the Taishan Mountain, on May1. Over 180,000touristsvisited the place of great interest from April 29 to May 1, during the three-day holiday.Brave Volunteer&& Liao Zhi , a dance teacher from Chengdu who lost her 1-year-old daughter and her legs in the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, arrived in Ya’an 13 hours after the earthquake. The dancer said she had had a terrible time herself and knew what people needed most, so she decided to come and offer help.Tomato Competition&& A tomato competition was held in Huainan, Anhui Province, on April 16. The best tomatoes were chosen according to their shape, color and taste. The competition hoped to encourage the farmers to grow better tomatoes.【小题1】About &________ people were hurt in the head-on crash.A.18/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C B.29/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C C.60/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C D.250/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C 【小题2】A lot of people visited the Taishan Mountain________.A.13 hours after the earthquake/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C B.on May 18/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C C.during the May Day holiday/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C D.on April 16/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C 【小题3】Liao Zhi, the dance teacher from________, came to Ya’an to offer help.A.Huainan/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C B.Chengdu/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C C.Taishan / T* N' V" g' c# W+ C D.New York/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C 【小题4】The tomato competition in Anhui Province was held to________.A.help the people in Ya’an/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C B.save the people on the trains/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C C.forget the terrible time/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C D.help grow better tomatoes/ T* N' V" g' c# W+ C
Sometimes the easiest way to get somewhere is on the back of a bike.More and more people are using cars in many places in Africa today. However, things are different in Malawi( 马拉维 ).Bikes are the most popular in this African country. Bike riding is a way of life in Malawi. People use them to carry heavy things. They also use bikes to carry people, especially tourists. These years, taking a “ bicycle taxi” to travel around Malawi has become quite popular among tourists from all over the world. If you go to Malawi, you will find a lot of bike taxis waiting on the sides of the roads. The riders make the bikes comfortable for passengers to sit on . You can jump on a bike taxi and get around at a very low cost. Alice is a 21-year-old student from Canada. She enjoys the special bike riding a lot. “I really like the bike taxi,” she says. “It’s easy and cheap.” Alice usually pays just $1 for going shopping in town. 28-year-old Panjira Khombe began to ride a bike taxi two years ago. The young man enjoys this job.“I used to make boats for a living, but that’s a hard job. Being a bike taxi rider is easy for me and I don’t mind carrying heavy people,” he says.【小题1】In Malawi ________ are the most popular way for people to get somewhere.A.cars
G; O5 _" G, O
Z B.bikes
G; O5 _" G, O
Z C.trains
G; O5 _" G, O
Z D.buses
G; O5 _" G, O
Z 【小题2】The passage tells us that Alice enjoys the bike taxi because it’s________.A.on the side of the road
G; O5 _" G, O
Z B.popular and heavy
G; O5 _" G, O
Z C.all over the country
G; O5 _" G, O
Z D.cheap and easy
G; O5 _" G, O
Z 【小题3】From the passage we can learn Panjira Khombe thinks that________.A.going shopping is easy
G; O5 _" G, O
Z B.making boats is difficult
G; O5 _" G, O
Z C.riding a bike taxi is cheap
G; O5 _" G, O
Z D.carrying heavy people is interesting
G; O5 _" G, O
Z 【小题4】The best title of the passage may be “________ ” .A.Bike Riders
G; O5 _" G, O
Z B.A Special Country
G; O5 _" G, O
Z C.Bike Taxis
G; O5 _" G, O
Z D.A Cheap Journey
G; O5 _" G, O
Kindergartens( 幼儿园 ) may teach you very important things you need to know. Dancy, a 5-year-old boy, saved his father’s life with the skills he learned. The boy’s father became seriously ill on the way home from a father-son shopping. He couldn’t speak and could hardly move, but he tried hard to stop the car safely. At that point, Dancy used his father’s phone to call his mother for help. The 5-year-old boy tried his best to give her useful information and he was able to tell where they were. Just as he had learned in the kindergarten, Dancy read the letters he saw on a nearby store sign: “F,U,R,N,I,T,U,R,E.” But that wasn’t enough for his mother to find them. Then he added that they were near a bridge. Finally, his mother understood he was talking about a store called Furniture 22 on New Jersey’s Route22.The mother called 911 and the father was saved in time. “He just thought his dad needed help,” Dancy’s mother told the reporter. She also pointed out that her husband was a hero, too. “ It is surprising for him to get off& the highway ( 高速路 ) and get himself and his child to safety even when he was so sick,” she said.Shine, head of the kindergarten, felt proud of his pupil. “ Dancy’s spelling skills helped him seize the moment,” he said. “And that’s the real value (价值& ) of education.”【小题1】When the father became seriously ill, he and his son were ________.A.on the highway: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ B.at home: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ C.in a shopping center: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ D.in a hospital: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ 【小题2】Dancy called ________for help when his father couldn’t speak.A.his mother: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ B.911: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ C.Shine: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ D.the reporter: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ 【小题3】The Chinese meaning of the word “seize” in this passage is probably“________”.A.成功: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ B.抓住: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ C.救援: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ D.失去: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ 【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Dancy drove his father home.: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ B.The reporter was really a hero.: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ C.Shine sent Dancy’s father to hospital: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^ D.Dancy saved his father with his spelling skills.: Z% e, F/ N* d2 W$ V6 ^
阅读下文并回答问题。One day, a rich father took his young son on a trip to the countryside. He wanted to show him how poor the villagers were and wished him to cherish what he had. They spent two days in a poor family in the village. On their return from the &trip ,the father asked his son, “How was the trip?” “ It was great, Dad.” “Did you see how poor people could be?” the father asked.“Oh, yeah!” said the son .“So what did you learn from the trip?” asked the father.After thinking for a while, the son answered, “I saw that we have a dog ,while they have four. We have a pool in the garden. And they have a small river without an end. At night, We have small lights in the garden, but they &have the stars in the sky. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around to keep us safe but they have friends.”&You could imagine the look on the father’s face! Then the son went on, "Thanks, Dad. Now I know how poor we are!”【小题1】Did the rich father take his young son to the countryside? ____________________________________________________________________________【小题2】How long did they spend in the poor family in the village?_______________________________________________________________________________【小题3】Where was the pool of the rich family?_______________________________________________________________________________
埃及千年神庙惊现中文涂鸦“丁××到此一游”。此事曝光后,引起国内外广泛关注,某国外英语网站就此发起讨论。请你以一名中国中学生(网名Whitecloud)的身份,跟帖发表自己的看法。要点提示:1.表明身份;2. 发表看法;3. 你的行动要求:1. 词数:80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。2. 文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。/ &&21教育网在线题库
短文填空。(每空2分,共16分)根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。Peter was the best table tennis player in his school and hardly ever lost a match. He hated losing anything. When he&【小题1】&&,he would feel really good. If he lost, he would feel terrible. It seemed to Peter that losing was the&&&【小题2】&&thing in the world .A new kid, Albert, came to Peter’s school .He was good at table tennis, too. Soon there would be a match &&&&【小题3】&&Peter and Albert. Peter worked hard to get ready for the match, but Albert didn’t seem to think &&【小题4】&&of it. When the match began, Albert was a real player. There was always a &&【小题5】&&on his face, while Peter looked serious all the time. Peter thought it was so important to win the match that he even wanted to cheat(舞弊) , but he lost in the end.“ You played very well, Peter. I think we can play again sometime, ”said& Albert.But Peter didn’t &&【小题6】&happy and couldn’t fall asleep that night .One day, Peter saw Albert playing basketball. &&【小题7】&&he lost again and again, the happy smile never left his face. Peter found Albert was great at table tennis but bad at basketball. However, he enjoyed &&【小题8】&&of them.Whether he won or lost the game, Albert enjoyed it. Peter came to realize that enjoying a game was much more important than winning or losing it. He felt happier than ever before.
根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。【小题1】The student of Class Three have cleaned their classroom.( 改为否定句)The student of Class Three _______________ _______________ their classroom .【小题2】She often has dinner at half past six &in the evening .(对画线部分提问)_______________ _______________ does she often have dinner in the evening ?【小题3】I feel like going for a walk this afternoon .(改为同义句)I _______________ _______________ go for a walk this afternoon.【小题4】我认为这主意不错,但她不同意。(完成译句)I thought it was a good idea, but she didn’t _______________ &_______________ me.
答案:-解析:-}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空常考单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信