in the lostahdlost found 文件夹 翻译

competition翻译一下_百度知道
competition翻译一下
(名词) The act of competing.., or light. A test of skill or ability. Rivalry between two or more businesses striving for the sam a contest., 竞赛
competition com. 溜冰赛 Rivalry between two or more businesses striving for the same customer or market:[k&frac14,如为了利益或奖品; rivalry.., such as nutrients.. The act of competing. 竞争对手已垄断了市场 Ecology The simultaneous demand by two or more organisms for limited environmental resources..和(某人)竞争 be in competition with for 为.*n] n.之间保持剧烈的贸易竞争 competition in arms 军备竞赛 meet [be facing] competition from :竞争行为. in
competition with 使某人与.竞争
atomistic competition 原子状竞争(无数小企业集合起来形成的竞争) blind competition 盲目竞争 cell competition 细胞竞争 combined competition 全能运动的比赛 commercial competition 商业竞争 cutthroat competition 卡脖子竞争 domestic competition 国内竞争 economic competition 经济竞争 exchange competition 外汇竞争 exhibition competition 表演赛 fair competition 公平竞争 free competition 完全〔自由〕竞争heterogeneous 异质竞争 pure competition 完全〔自由〕竞争heterogeneous 异质竞争 perfect competition 完全〔自由〕竞争heterogeneous 异质竞争 homogeneous competition 等质竞争 horizontal competition 同业竞争 individual competition 个人竞争 indoor competition 室内比赛 inter-industry competition 产业竞争 intermodal competition (资本主义国家)各运输方式间的竞争 interschool competition 校际比赛 interspecies competition 种间竞争 intragroup competition 群内斗争 intramural competition 院校内班级。 put
competition with 使某人与. 遇到〔面临着〕来自..[7k$mp.tion AHD,如营养; a contest.[7k$mp.pe.. 的挑战〔竞争〕 chess competitions 棋类比赛 What is your m”p¹ 挑战 keep trade competition between 在. 竞争 竞争者;sh“…n]
D, 宿舍等之间的比赛 limited competition 有限竞争 loan competition 信贷竞争 market competition 市场竞争 mixed-species competition 混种斗争 monopolistic competition 垄断性竞争 mutual inhibition competition 相互抑制竞争 non-price competition 非价格竞争 oligopolistic competition 寡头垄断控制下的竞争 open competition 公开竞争 open-air competition 露天比赛 potential competition 潜在竞争 preliminary group competition 分组预赛 price competition 价格竞争 qualifying competition 预选赛.; rivalry? 你的竞争者提出的条件是什么, 社团.!!6t.竞争 put
into competition with 使某人与;sh“…n]
D: a skating competition.K..[7kKmp.: a skating competition., living space.K;竞赛: 竞争者: The competition has cornered the market.*n] K.*n] n.pe.:两个或多个物种同时对有限环境资源的需求.ti. 竞争.竞争 put sb!6t.J;敌对 A test of skill or ability!, as for profit or a prize.[7kKmp..!6t.tion AHD!6tcompetition [kCmpi5tiFEn] n.J: 竞赛?
in competition with sb.ti, living space: The competition has cornered the market. for 为:技巧或能力的比赛, as for profit or a prize、生存空间或光照
competition [kCmpi5tiFEn]-t&sup1, such as nutrients, or light!.竞争 put sb, 你死我活的竞争.和(某人)竞争 cut-throat competition 残酷的竞争.:两个或多个商人之间为了夺取同一消费者或市场的竞争 A competitor. A competitor; 敌手 【生】生存竞争 比赛.和(某人)竞争 be
in competition with sb, 及格赛 sports competition 运动竞赛 stadium jumping competition 跑道超越障碍比赛 tax competition 税收竞争 team competition 团体赛 transport competition 运输竞争 unfair competition 不正当竞争 warm-up competition 预赛
competition com..和(某人)竞争 stand in competition with for 为!.*n] K. 对抗. 【生态学】 生态环境;m”p&sup1. Ecology The simultaneous demand by two or more organisms for limited environmental resources... 竞争. for 为.. into competition with 使某人与:[k¼-t&sup1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下!英译汉!谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下!英译汉!谢谢
But this didn&#39,hia most beautiful pieces after he bacame deaf.What a blow it was on him Beethoven
had an ugly face
and a very bad temper(脾气),he wrote some of his best .During his life ,happy ones and sad ones.He worte long pieces and short pieces ,he suddenly found himsefl deaf .He went on writing much music . He was often poor ahd t stop Beeths
surprise.After one illness,they forgave(原谅)him .When he lost his temper.But people liked to invite him to their homes.To people&#39.Many of them are known and loved(为人所知和所喜爱)all over
the world.At that time he was just 31 , he composed(作曲)about 300
他们中的许多都广为世人所知和喜爱。这对他是个多么沉重的打击,他那些最精彩的作品都是在他失聪之后创作的。每当他发脾气的时候!但是这并没有阻止贝多芬继续他的生活。他创作的有长曲也有短曲。令人吃惊的是。但是人们很喜欢邀请他去自己家里做客,有欢快的也有悲伤的,一共创作了大约300首作品。他一生中贝多芬长得丑脾气又不好。一次大病后,他突然失聪了,人们总原谅他。他继续创作音乐。那年他才31岁。贝多芬一生中贫穷多病
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
令人不可思议的是。在他的一生中。对他来说那是多么大的一个打击,他只有31岁,他开始谱写更多的歌曲。有长篇歌曲也有短篇歌曲,但是人们特别喜欢把他邀请到自己的家里。自己翻译的。在他的一生中。当他失态的时候,体弱多病。有喜悦的,也有悲伤的,而且脾气也特别暴躁,他穷困潦倒。在一次大病之后。但是贝多芬并没有停止他前进的步伐,他创作了大概300来首,他成了聋人,那个时候贝多芬长得不帅,大家都可以原谅他:那些最著名的都是在他失聪之后所谱写的。他所创作的那些著名的歌曲已经在全世界广泛流传并赢得人们的喜爱
贝多芬有一个丑陋的脸,有一个脾气很坏的(脾气)。但是人们喜欢邀请他到他们家。当他发脾气时,他们原谅了他(原谅)。他往往是穷人和生病的过程中他的生命。经过一个疾病,他突然发现自己聋。当时他才31岁。是一个吹在他身上!但这并没有阻止贝多芬在他的生活。他继续写音乐。他写了长篇和短篇,快乐和悲伤的人。在他的一生中,他创作的(作曲)约300件。令人惊奇的是,他写了他最好的,最美丽的作品后,他成为了他聋哑人。他们中的很多人都知道和喜爱(为人所知和所喜爱)全世界。
您可能关注的推广
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I'm quieter than most of the kids in my class,ahd my best friends Yuan Li is quiet,too.如何翻译_百度知道
I'm quieter than most of the kids in my class,ahd my best friends Yuan Li is quiet,too.如何翻译
我有更好的答案
我比班上大多的孩子都要安静,我最好的朋友李元也是个很安静的人。
我是班上最安静的小孩, 而我最好的朋友元也是个安静的小孩
我在我的班级很安静,我的朋友袁立和我一样安静
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译I rise in the east in the early morning.I send my light into your room,and tell you it is time to get up.When I shine,you cannot lie in bed or sleep.You must work ahd study.I send my light here and there.I shine over the trees,the houses,the hills and the water,and I make everything beautiful.I am high up in the sky,higher than the highest mountains,higher than the clouds.Sometimes I hide my face behind a thick cloud,and you cannot see me.It seems that I am a great traveler in the sky.I never stop and I’m never tired.But,in fact,it is the earth that is traveling around me all the time.
我了个0052B
我每天清晨从东方升起.我的光照耀到你的房间,并且告诉你该起来了.当我发出光芒时,你不能躺在床上睡觉.你必须工作和学习.我将光明送到各个地方.我照耀到树,房子,小山和水上方,我使一切美丽.我在天空里在高处,比最高的山高,比云高.有时我把我的脸隐藏在密云后面,并且你看不见我.好像我是一位巨大的在天空的旅游者.我从未停止也从未疲倦.但是,实际上,是地球正一直围绕在我周围运行
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 lost found歌词翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信