求初中英语水平的万能英语作文句子,越多越好越有用越好,不要前妻太难训,初中水平就够了,满意给采纳

求三篇初中水平英语作文 不要有语法错误不要有句子不通顺的地方 最好可以让我一次通过 谢谢 急急急急_百度知道
求三篇初中水平英语作文 不要有语法错误不要有句子不通顺的地方 最好可以让我一次通过 谢谢 急急急急
求三篇初中水平英语作文 不要有语法错误不要有句子不通顺的地方 最好可以让我一次通过 谢谢 急急急急急!!
提问者采纳
这是一个好主意. Though it&#39,we become goodfriends. First.He has big eyes。我常常去喂它们, the postage was high at that time.I like the black one best。首先, it was not convenient。人们什么时候开始使用邮票吗。我们是好朋友. The post office could simply put seals on the stamps to prevent them from being used again。它有两只又大又圆的眼睛,只有一条是黑的. He thought it would be much more convenient for people。人们不喜欢它,人们没想到使用邮票。  We are goodfriends forever,it swims fast ,he has a very nice name—Robert,仅供参考,and a big tail,英国的一位小学校长,he sings well.Its body is black . We call it Xiao Hei 。  然后一个人想出了一个主意来解决这个问题,一张小嘴和一条大尾巴. And it was difficult for postmen to collect the postage,很难收集邮票. When did people first begin to use stamps,我们经常一起打篮球、邮票(Stamps)  When we send a letter or a postcard。希望对你有帮助.  In the early nineteenth century。他们不得不支付他们收到的信件或明信片. He was Rolland Hill, we have to put stamps on the envelope or on the card.  在周末,too。  十九世纪早期、我的好朋友  I have a goodfriend,它被接受政府终于瓷砖。他认为它会更方便.  我们永远都是好朋友。希尔,它们很圆很可爱.He comes from England。我最喜欢那条黑的. They had to pay for the letters or postcards they received.  Then one person thought out an idea to solve this problem,但它却游得很快?这里是一些关于它的信息.He comes to China with his parents,he plays it very well。邮局可以简单地把海豹邮票来防止重复使用,邮费为高。他是第一个提出用邮票在十九世纪。第二,给它们换水,如广告, sometimes they had to pay for the letters they didn‘t want to receive at all。第三,我们必须把邮票在信封上或卡片上。他来自英格兰,有任何疑问我都会一一解答,他打得非常好。  At weekends, people did mot use stamps。他教我英语然后我教他中文.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese, such as advertisements.  我有九条小金鱼,他是一个男孩, a small mouth . People didn‘ t like it.It has two big and round eyes。我们从去年开始认识,他歌唱得很好听,we often get together to play basketball. That was a good idea and it was accepted by tile government finally  当我们来信或一张明信片,他有一个非常好听的名字—罗伯特? Who was the first to think of this idea。八条金鱼都是桔黄色的. We are good friends , a schoolmaster in England。他们可以去附近的一家邮局买邮票?谁是第一个想到这个主意吗. Third。  二。我们叫它小黑。昔日.From then on,而且:一.We know each other since last year,and.  我有一个好朋友,他们有时不得不支付字母。  三,把它们放在信封寄信前。他和他的父母一起来中国,他们不愿意接受? Here is some information about it,they are round and cute,我们成为好朋友了. They could go to a nearby post office to buy stamps and put them on the envelopes before they sent letters你好!不清楚的请追问,他有一对大眼睛. Second.Eight goldfish are all orange and one is black . He was the first to put forward a proposal to use stamps in 1850s。它全身都是黑色的。从那时候起;s very small 。他是罗兰.  I often feed them and change water for them,He is a boy。尽管它非常小,它是不方便:给3篇例文、小金鱼  I have nine little goldfish
有其他的吗?除了第二篇其他的都不符合我的实际啊sory
你初几? 是不是要简单点的,你要说清楚你的要求三
哦哦初二 不要简单的
简单的老师不过
看看这个行不?I like the program&Animal World& . First of all, I like animals, especially small animals. Secondly, the host is able to make the program lively and interesting. Thirdly, through this program I know a lot of things that I haven't known before. I gain some knowledge about animal life, such as, different lives of various kinds of animals, the relationship between people and nature, people and animal, and the importance of animal protection.I want to say that animals are part of nature as we are. They can not be separated from the humans. We must keep nature in balance.Please give your love to animals. Stop killing them.我喜欢“动物世界”这个节目。首先,我喜欢动物,尤其是小动物。第二,主持人把节目办得既生动又有趣。另一方面,通过这个节目,我知道了许多以前不知道的关于动物生活方面的事情,例如不同动物的不同生活习惯,人与动物之间、人与自然之间的关系,还有保护动物的意义。我想说的是,动物是自然的一部分,它们与人类不可分割,我们必须保持生态平衡。
还有吗 才两篇…
Thomas EdisonThomas Edison was a famous American scientist. He was born in 1847. When he was a child, he liked to find out how things worked. He was in school for only three months. He asked his teacher a lot of strange questions. Most of them had nothing to do with his lessons.This made his teacher unhappy. The teacher thought the boy was not bright and was not worth teaching. When he told this to Edison?s mother,she took her son out of school. As she had been a teacher,she taught him herself. The boy read a lot. Soon he became very interested in science. He would rather work than play outside.At the age of ten, Edison had already built a chemistry lab for himself. When he was 21,he has his first invention.Ever since then, he never stopped searching for new and better ways to do things.Most of his inventions make people's lives more convenient. 这个应该可以吧,你觉得多了就删几句就是了! 满意记得采纳哦,合作愉快!
刚发了,你看下行不?
还在吗 我想问下这些都是你亲手写的吗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
多发点发生的发生法士大夫似的的施工方的规范的规范的鬼地方个梵蒂冈梵蒂冈梵蒂冈的方法反反复复反反复复反反复复反反复复反反复复反反复复反反复复反反复复反反复复发
既然这么多事,自己写吧
我要是有时间自己写我还会来问??
事多么?这是写英语作文最基本的东西好么
但凡是人都会犯错误好嘛?
但是如果有基础就不会犯错误好吗?
如果你犯了这些错误不能说明但凡是人都会犯错误反而会说明你实力不够
你实力够就自己写,没时间不算理由,好嘛?是在为你的懒找借口
我有说我实力够吗?不好意思貌似没说
那就是为你的懒找借口
你怎么知道我是在为懒找借口?
要不然你怎么不写嗯?
懒又怎么了我就是懒怎么了?
就是不想写怎么了?
我有说一定要你回答吗貌似没有?
既然我来问了就代表我需要
就算要求多也只是基础
你不想回答或者回答不了可以 我没有逼你回答
既然你要求多就别在这求人写吧,让你老师写岂不是更好?
抱歉啊,我不想看你在这偷懒
说了几遍那是基础?
基础怎么了?
如果你认为我要求多那岂不是说明平常你在这作文的时候这些都是错的?
哈!你错了,我作文每次小考,大考,满分占了85%
满分多少?
那不好意思我跟你一样
我从来没有低过14呵呵
呵呵满分?
不跟你废话,咱们又不是一个地方的。
呵呵从来没低于14就是15咯?
你数学很烂吧
14.5这个分数极少听过不好意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要3篇初中水平的英语作文,题目分别是:snow white ,my favourite fable ,my favourite book不要太难了,50个字左右。
你现在是求别人的帮助吗?你用的是求人帮助的语言吗?幼儿园大班的小朋友在请老师和小朋友们提供帮助时,也会有一句礼貌的客气的语言,你这位写英语作文的大朋友还不懂这简单的礼节礼貌道理吗?却还要这么无礼无理的给别人这个要求那个要求吗?...
别说三篇,就是一篇的话,对于这种匿名又没有一点礼貌意识的人我都不愿意提供。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码中考英语作文满分必备万能句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语作文满分必备万能句
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求一篇关于i dream of的英语作文,不要太长,初中水平的,不要太难_百度知道
求一篇关于i dream of的英语作文,不要太长,初中水平的,不要太难
提问者采纳
y dream is to become a teacher in the future because I think teaching is great and meaningful.Teachers can not only teach the students knowledge but also can teach them how to behave in society. Teaching can make you be encouraged to
improve yourself all the time in order to teach better.Teaching is so great that I would like to be a teacher .Teaching can give you the chance to be often with the students and it can make you active and creative
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
re still chasing, plus the other aspirations, I explore my dream of growing up to be a professional artist. Travel and adventure. So in this blog. Lovely friends and family. Ave dreamed of an art-filled life, I've got my dream job (marketing in the fashion industry), since I was old enough to hold a crayonI Dream Of
I&#39. A dreamy husband. Bm a pretty lucky girl. Shoes, daydreams and musing that keep life interesting--and your wildest dreams, you need dreams that you&#39. In spite of my fashionable day job, not just dreams that have already come true. I&#39, too
I have many dreams, for example when cook, when stars, when the teacher......But I want to when is HuiHuaGu, because not only draw to give me some interest also can let a person feel relax. The last time I get angry, I went to the art exhibition, see a landscape painting, and I became very relaxed, gradually, I want to be a painter.This is me, a great dream.
你是不是也要参加希望之星?????????
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文优美句子越多越好。不要太难的。适合初中的。语法一定要正确。
god only help those who help themselves!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 绝色悍夫太难驯 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信