老师 我想做一个被排球砸到 喜欢两个人人道歉的英语情景对话

有关校园情景对话_英语情景对话
有关校园情景对话
学习啦【英语情景对话】 编辑:焯杰
  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
  有关校园情景对话:班级
  Today is the first day of the new semester. Steven has a new deskmate. Now, they are talking about the courses.
  今天是新学期的第一天,史蒂文有了一个新同桌。现在,他们正在讨论他们学的课程。
  Steven:Hi. Are you new in this class?
  史蒂文:你好,你是刚到这个班的吧?
  Bill: Yes, I am. I really don't know anyone.
  比尔:是的,我一个人也不认识。
  Steven:My name is Steven. What's your name?
  史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,你叫什么名字?
  Bill: My name is Bill. How are your lessons going?
  比尔:我叫比尔。你学习怎么样?
  Steven:Very well. And my favorite subject is Chinese.
  史蒂文:挺好的,而且我最喜欢的科目是语文。
  Bill: I prefer to learn English. In my opinion, English is easier than Chinese.
  比尔:我比较喜欢学英语。我觉得英语比语文简单。
  Steven:I guess English has fewer characters.
  史蒂文:我猜是因为英语的字母比较少。
  Bill: You are right.
  比尔:对。
  有关校园情景对话:课堂
  Mr.Li is an English teacher. He is now asking questions, and Steven volunteers to answer his question.
  李老师是一个英语老师,现在,他正在课堂上提问一些学生,史蒂文自告奋勇地回答问题。
  Mr.Li: Are you ready?
  李老师:准备好了吗?
  Students: Yes.
  学生:好了。
  Mr.Li: Who can tell us something about the author's life? Volunteer?
  李老师:谁能给我们讲一下作者的生平?有谁自愿回答吗?
  Steven: The author was a famous writer, and he was also a politician. He was born in 1911 and died in 1985.
  史蒂文:作者既是一个有名的作家,又是一名政治家。他生于1911年,死于1985年。
  Mr.Li: Very good. Sit down, please. Susan, what's the general idea of the text?
  李老师:很好,请坐。这篇文章的大意是什么?苏珊,你回答一下。
  Susan: Can I answer it in Chinese?
  苏珊:我能用汉语同答吗?
  Mr.Li: No, you can't. This is an English class, and you have to express yourself in English.
  李老师:不行,我们是在上英语课,你必须用英语来表达。
  Susan: Let me have a try. The author takes the characters peculiar to the British people as a topic to show that they are quite different from other nationalities. They are quiet, shy and reserved...
  苏珊:那我试试吧,在本篇文章中,作者以英国人的特点为主题来说明英国人与其他国家的人的不同之处,英国人内向、腼腆和保守&&
  Mr.Li: Excellent. Class is over. Let's have a break.
  李老师:非常好。下课了,休息一下。
  有关校园情景对话:课外活动
  Steven and Tom are university students. They are talking about a basketball match now.
  史蒂文与汤姆都是大学生,他们正在谈论一场篮球比赛。
  Steven: Who are we going to play with today?
  史蒂文: 今天我们跟谁打?
  Tom: We are playing against Haiyan.
  汤姆: 海燕队。
  Steven: Oh, the basketball team from No. 1 College? I know they're a tough team.
  史蒂文: 哦,第一大学的篮球队吗?我听说他们实力很强。
  Tom: Sure they are.
  汤姆: 确实如此。
  Steven: Who's winning?
  史蒂文: 谁领先?
  Tom: We are, 27 to 26.
  汤姆: 我们领先,27比26。
  Steven: Really? I thought that they'd been killing us by now.
  史蒂文: 真的吗?我还以为咱们打不过呢。
  Tom: How can it be? We are a tough team as well.
  汤姆: 怎么会呢?咱们也是一个实力很强的队啊!
  有关校园情景对话:考试
  Steven and John are deskmates. John is worried about the last quiz, and Steven is smoothing him.
  史蒂文和约翰是同桌。约翰担心最后一次小测验可能会不及格,史蒂文在安慰他。
  Steven: How did you do in the last quiz?
  史蒂文:你最后一次小考怎么样?
  John: I doubt if I can pass it.
  约翰:我怀疑我是否能及格。
  Steven: Don't be so worried, You know Professor Robert is not too strict.
  史蒂文:别那么担心。罗伯特教授不是太严厉。
  John: But I often skip his classes, and he doesn't like me.
  约翰:但是我经常在他的课堂上逃课,而且他不喜欢我。
  Steven: I hope you'll do better in the final.
  史蒂文:我希望你期末能考好。
  John: I must, if I want to pass the course.
  约翰:我会的,如果我想考过这门课的话。
有关校园情景对话相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[有关校园情景对话]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
11816人看了觉得好
25710人看了觉得好
8801人看了觉得好
【英语情景对话】图文推荐英语经典情景对话_英语情景对话
英语经典情景对话
学习啦【英语情景对话】 编辑:焯杰
  情景对话,是练习的最好学习材料,下面学习啦小编为大家带来英语经典情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
  英语经典情景对话1
  Todd: So, Monica, a minute ago we were talking about Tai Chi and about how it helpslongevity, helps you live a long life. One time when I was in Bangkok, I met a guy and he wasdoing Tai Chi and he looked really young, but he said the secret to his old life ... he said thesecret to looking young, was Tai Chi and cold showers. He took a cold shower every morning.
  托德:莫妮卡,刚才我们聊了以及太极拳如何有助于益寿和长寿。我在曼谷的时候认识了一个练太极拳的人,他看起来非常年轻,他说他保持年轻的秘诀是练太极拳和洗冷水澡。他每天早上都洗冷水澡。
  Monica: Oh, wow!
  莫妮卡:哦,哇哦!
  Todd: Could you do that?
  托德:你能这么做吗?
  Monica: No, I don't think I could actually.
  莫妮卡:不能,我想我做不到。
  Todd: Yeah, you know, I actually tried it for awhile and I tried it for about a week and I did feelso energized and it was easy in Bangkok, cause it's really warm but I couldn't keep it up,especially not that I'm in the cold climate. There's no way.
  托德:我曾经尝试过一段时间,我尝试过一周的时间,那段时间我的确感觉充满能量,这在曼谷很容易做到,因为曼谷天气非常暖和,不过我没能坚持下去,尤其是在寒冷的气候里。
  Monica: Yeah, I remember when I was young, my mother used to teach me to splash my facewith cold water in the morning because she believed that helped wake you up, and Iremember as a child not liking that at all because I just found it too cold. So I preferred tosplash my face with warm water.
  莫妮卡:我记得我小时候,我妈妈曾教我在早上用凉水洗脸,她认为这样有助于让人清醒,可是我小时候非常不喜欢这样做,因为我觉得那样太冷了。我喜欢用温水洗脸。
  Todd: So, have you heard about any other secrets to having a long life?
  托德:你听说过其他长寿秘诀吗?
  Monica: Yeah, I've heard of quite a few different secrets to having a long life. I guess onesecret that a lot of different cultural groups seem to share is diet. If you take the Japanese asan example, and Japanese people do have a long life expectancy in comparison to otherpeople from ofher countries. I think the Japanese eat a diet that's quite low in fat andreasonably low in salt as well, and I think their fluid intake is quite healthy because they drink alot of green tea which has antioxidants in it, and a they drink a lot of miso soup which has a lotof vegetables in it, and is made from fermented barley, so I think that's very healthy.
  莫妮卡:我听说过很多不同的长寿秘诀。其中不同群体都同意的秘诀是饮食。以日本人为例,与其他国家的人相比,日本人的寿命很长。我认为日本人的饮食低脂低盐,而且他们的液体摄入非常,因为他们饮用大量的绿茶,绿茶含有抗氧化剂,而且他们喝含有很多蔬菜的味噌汤,味噌汤由大麦发酵而成,我认为这非常健康。
  Todd: I've also heard that people in the Mediterranean, they also often have a long life span incertain regions and maybe the combination of wine, just a little wine, not too much, but wineand olive oil, and then a lot of fish, seafood is also maybe beneficial to a long life.
  托德:我还听说地中海一些地区的人寿命也很长,因为他们喝红酒,不是喝太多,只是喝一点红酒,他们还食用橄榄油,另外鱼和海鲜应该也有益于长寿。
  Monica: Yeah, that's true. I've heard French people for example live a long life and that hasoften been said due to a glass of red wine a day, and I know people think differently aboutalcohol and it's affect on the body these days.
  莫妮卡:对,没错。我听说法国人很长寿,听说这是因为他们每天喝一杯红酒,我知道最近人们对酒精以及酒精对人体的影响有不同的看法。
  Todd: Right.
  托德:是的。
  Monica: Yeah, because alcohol used to be considered quite a bad thing and discouraged in allforms but now people tend to think that a glass a day is actually quite beneficial to yourhealth.
  莫妮卡:对,因为酒精以前被认为是不好的东西,所有形式的酒精都应该禁止,不过现在人们倾向于认为每天一杯酒对健康有好处。
  Todd: I've also actually heard that laughter, that people that laugh a lot tend to live longer.
  托德:我还听说过多笑有助于长寿。
  Monica: Yeah, I've heard that too, actually, because laughing releases natural endorphins, andI think that helps you physiologically, and also I think psychologically you're happier iflaughing so. Yeah, I think that long life is related to how you are feeling, and I think a lot of itis psychological as well as physical, for example, how much you are eating and what types offood you're eating.
  莫妮卡:对,我也听说过这个,因为笑会产生内啡肽,我认为这从生理上来讲有好处,而且从生理上来说,多笑笑会更幸福。我认为长寿与人的感觉有关,与心理和生理都有很大联系,举个例子,长寿与饭量以及饮食种类有关。
  Todd: Yeah, I guess, I'm kind of in the same boat, but I just don't know if I laugh that much.Maybe I'm in trouble.
  托德:对,我想我的处境相同,不过我不知道我有没有笑那么多。也许我陷入困境了。
  英语经典情景对话2
  Todd: So, Monica, you do Tai Chi?
  托德:莫妮卡,你练太极拳?
  Monica: Yes, I've just joined a Tai Chi club.
  莫妮卡:对,我加入了太极拳俱乐部。
  Todd: What made you join the Tai Chi club?
  托德:你为什么加入太极拳俱乐部?
  Monica: Well, I wanted to do something that was a lot different to what I usually do, which ishigh impact sports like basketball and tennis.
  莫妮卡:我想做与我之前做的不一样的运动,我以前经常做的运动是、等剧烈运动。
  Todd: So, you wanted to do something that was slower?
  托德:你想做一些慢运动?
  Monica: Yeah, well, I don't usually enjoy exercise that is quite slow such as yoga, but Idecided to join this club and I'm really enjoying it.
  莫妮卡:对,我不太经常做瑜珈之类的慢运动,不过我加入太极拳俱乐部,而且我很享受这个运动。
  Todd: So, what exactly is Tai Chi? What do you do in Tai Chi?
  托德:太极拳是种什么运动?太极拳怎么做?
  Monica: Well, there are different types of Tai Chi. There's the original Tai Chi which involvesquick fast movements, and then there's a slower form of Tai Chi which is quite popular inJapan. I think it's called Mr. Young Tai Chi, and that involves very slow pronouncedmovements, and that's the Tai Chi that I'm doing.
  莫妮卡:嗯,太极拳有不同的种类。传统太极拳包括快动作,慢动作的太极拳在日本非常受欢迎。我想那称为杨氏太极拳,动作非常缓慢,我现在练的就是这种太极拳。
  Todd: How do you feel? Like after you do Tai Chi, do you feel tired? Do you feel energetic?
  托德:你感觉怎么样?在练太极拳以后,你会感觉很累吗?还是会感觉充满活力?
  Monica: After I've done Tai Chi I feel quite energetic actually. I don't really feel tired becauseI haven't had a really hard workout, but I feel that my mind is very relaxed and focused andthat I'm very motivated to do whatever I need to do for the rest of the day.
  莫妮卡:实际上,我练完太极拳以后感觉充满活力。我感觉并不是很累,因为没有进行大强度训练,我的感到非常放松,而且注意力集中,这使我有动力去做一天中要做的事情。
  Todd: Now, you actually are a tennis coach, so you teach sports. Would you recommend TaiChi for other athletes?
  托德:你是网球教练,你教授运动。你会把太极拳推荐给其他运动员吗?
  Monica: Yeah, I do recommend Tai Chi for other athletes. It's quite difficult to know exactlyhow you would benefit from Tai Chi, and how it can directly relate a specific sport, but I'veheard that it works on your energy levels, and focuses your mind so that everything is inbalance, and I think that can help in kind of sport because even in a sport like tennis, it'simportant to have balance when you're hitting the ball, when you're volleying, when you'regetting ready for a smash. It actually involves having balance in terms of where your center ofgravity is, so yeah, the concepts are similar.
  莫妮卡:会。我建议其他运动员也练太极拳。很难明确说明练太极拳会带来多大好处,太极拳与某项运动有何直接联系,不过我听说太极拳对精力有好处,能使注意力更集中,保持平衡,我认为这对网球这类运动有好处,打网球击球时、打扣球时,保持平衡非常重要。这些运动都要保持重心平衡,所以概念是相通的。
英语经典情景对话相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[英语经典情景对话]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1500人看了觉得好
7550人看了觉得好
976人看了觉得好
【英语情景对话】图文推荐1.A;Areyouenjoyingyourti;B:It'sokay,butnotasm;A:Really?Whynot?;B:Ithoughtthatthesubject;A:Whattypeofassignmentsa;B:Ifindmyaccountingassig;A:Haveyouconsideredaskin;B:Hmm,IguessI
1. A; Are you enjoying your time at university?
B: It's okay, but not as much as I expected.
A: Really? Why not?
B: I thought that the subjects would be easy, and I would have lots of time to play, but actually I have many assignments.
A: What type of assignments are you having problems with?
B: I find my accounting assignments very difficult.
A: Have you considered asking a tutor to help?
B: Hmm, I guess I could. Where would I find one?
A: You can often find them advertising on the notice board in the library.
B: Thanks, I'll go and check that out. Provided I don't get distracted on the way and end up in the gym instead!
A: Ha! Have you joined a sports team?
B: Yes, I'm playing for the university volleyball team.
A: Hey, so am I! Which team are you on?
B: I've joined the university volleyball society, they've put me in the men's league.
A. Ah, I guess that's why I haven't seen you. I'm playing in a mixed league.
B: Cool! That sounds like a nice way to meet some new friends ... maybe even make a new girlfriend ..
A. Actually, now that you mention it, our captian is very pretty! B: What else are you doing at university apart from studying and playing volleyball?
A. I've also joined the university debating team, we have a competition every month.
B. That sounds like fun. Are there still places open for other people to join?
A. Yes, they're always looking for new people to join.
B. Thanks, that's good to know, I think I'll go and sign up next week.
A. Hey, what time is your next class? I think I have to go now.
B. I'm in no hurry, my next class doesn't start for a couple of hours.
A. Lucky you, enjoying the university life! I'm off now, see you later.B. Enjoy!
B. So, do you want me to go with you the library, we can check out the notices for tutors?
甲;你享受你的大学时光吗?
乙:还不错,但和我预想的不太一样
甲:真的吗?为什么呢?
乙:我认为大学生活很轻松,我也有许多时间去玩,但实际上我有很多作业。 甲:你在那方面的功课有麻烦呢?
乙:我发现我的会计任务非常困难。
甲:你有没有考虑过请家教来?
乙:嗯,我想我可以。请问我能哪里找到呢?
甲:你可以在图书馆的公告板广告上经常发现他们。
乙:谢谢,我会去看看。我想通过去健身房来阻止分心!
甲:哈哈!你加入一个运动队吗?
乙:是的,我在大学排球队。
甲:嘿,我也是!你是哪个队的?
乙:我加入了高校排球协会,他们把我放在男队。
甲:啊,我想这就是为什么我没有看见你。我在一个混合联赛。
乙:很酷!这听起来像一个很好的方式去认识一些新朋友…甚至能交到一个新的女朋友了
甲:事实上,既然你提到它,我们的队长很漂亮!
乙:你在大学里除了学习和玩排球还做什么?
甲:我还加入了校辩论队,我们每个月都有竞争。
乙:那听起来很有趣。还有的地方打开其他人加入?
甲:是的,他们总是在寻找新的人加入。
乙:谢谢,那太好了,我想我会去注册,下个星期。
甲:嘿,你什么时候上课吗?我想我得走了。
乙:我不着急,我的下一个类没有开始几小时。
甲::你真幸运,享受大学生活!我现在要走了,回头见。
甲:你想让我和你一起去图书馆看家教广告吗?
乙:好的!我们出发吧!
2. A: Hi, guy! How is it going!
B: Oh, well. You know I am busy all the time.
A: The college entrance examination has come to an end, which recalls me much of the days brought to me. Now, billions of senior students have gained their freedom in some way. Have you heard the report that about 840,000 senior students gave up it this year? B: Yes, in my opinion, it seems less important to take part in it since we have many choices when we expect a brilliant future! A: All right.as a undergraduate, I realize that even you enter a
excellent college, that doesn't mean you would achieve more and gain success.
B: I agree, high education highlights the learning methods instead of what we learn. So, here in college, knowledge and ability matter most, not just solely based on high goals in exam.
A: What do you want to do for your corporate life in the future? B: I prefer to be a good ads designer.
A: Oh, great! It involves creativity and good ideas. But every day
包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、专业论文、各类资格考试、应用写作文书、高等教育、大学英语情景对话72等内容。 
 点餐英语情景对话(大学英文课)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。一段3分钟的英语对话。相当不错。。。今日推荐 180份文档 CET四六级高分通关宝典 ...  大学英语口语情景对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语期末口语考试,四个情景。自我介绍 My name is ___. I’m 20 years old .My major is ___. In...  大学英语口语情景对话(情景剧片段)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语口语情景对话(搞笑银行) And now,the onion news…… America’s finest news source. ...  大学英语三人对话 全了_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 大学英语三人对话 全了_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语三人情景对话 ...  大学英语口语情景对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 大学英语口语情景对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。绝对有用...  大学英语口语情景对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。针对大学生中英语口语考试情景对话的一些简单对话!易于英语水平稍低的同学运用。口语对话 1. Talk about an ...  大学英语新视野三级口语考试话题情景及参考对话_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 大学英语新视野三级口语考试话题情景及参考对话_英语...  大学英语四人情景对话(改编)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。人物: Chang (A), Wang(B).Xu(C) Zhang(D) Fashion: A: What did you think bout the fashion...  话题为了一份好工作放弃大学生活英语情景对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Quit College for A Good Job T: K: G: K:Have you hear about the news that ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 两个人亲吻摸胸视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信