英语自我介绍小学初中考试作文带翻译机构(100字)

暂无任何动态
初一新生英文自我介绍2(带翻译)
责任编辑:高分网小编
Hi, everybody, My name is Li Qing, 12 years old. I come from Dongfeng Dong Road Primary School, Yuexiu District. I was the only child, but I am a happy gir. I like sports, especially like playing badminton. And I studied very hard. I often have to A.
This is me. I hope we can become friends.
嗨,大家好。我叫李清,今年12岁。我来自越秀区东风东路小学。我是独生子女。但我是一个快乐的女孩。我喜欢运动,特别是喜欢打羽毛球。而且我学习很努力。我经常得A。
这就是我。希望能和大家成为朋友。
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:课堂上用的英语自我介绍,字数大概100字左右,另附带一份中文翻译就行
课堂上用的英语自我介绍,字数大概100字左右,另附带一份中文翻译就行
hello,everyone,it's my honor to stand here introducing myself.大家好,很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己.My name is xxx,from Class 2,Grade six,xxxx Primary School.我是xxx,xx小学六年级2班的学生.I'm doing well in my study,besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on well with my classmates.我学习成绩优秀,是班上的班长并且我和同学们相处很融洽.I'm a happy and talented girl.I'm good at drawing and many of my drawings have won prizes.At the same time,I like telling stories.我是一个开朗又多才多艺的女孩,画画是我最擅长的,曾多次或奖.同时我还很会讲故事.I'm interested in learning English very much,and I believe that I will do well in future.I won't let you down!我很喜欢学习英语,我相信我会表现的出色,我不会让大家失望的.Thanks for your listening.谢谢你们的聆听.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《课堂上用的英语自我介绍,字数大概100字左右,另附带一份中文翻译就行》相关的作业问题
新生的自我介绍--给新同学留个好印象!Hello everybody.My name is Stone.I come from Guangdong province in China.I am very happy to come here to study with you.When I arrived at thi
参考下可以去图书馆找找的
good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a v
自我介绍大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯.因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语.我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英
Sample1:My name is ________.I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________.There are ________ people in my family.My father works in a com
你叫什么名啊特点呢
大家好,我叫XXX,我的兴趣爱好很广泛,有XX、XX、XX、XX、XX,我在小学曾担任XX、XX、XX、XX,我希望可以和同学成为好朋友.
My Chinese name is ***,and my English is ***.My interests are singing and painting.My favourite food is KFC.My favourite subject in physics .I am an active girl
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,my name is...,I'm 12 years old and I'm from...primary school,class 2,grade 6.I like to play sports and I can dance the jazz.I
Hello everybody.My name is...I am a lively and cheerful girl,I like listening to music.My favorite combination is TVXQI like their dedication and so on.I am loo
Fast Facts Each year China welcomes thousands of English-speaking students, teachers, scientists, artists, business men and women, and tourists who come to Chin
Hello,everyone,my name is XX.And we are pleased to learn together.My interest is very broad,such as singing,reading,and so on.I like to make friends is a girl.I
  面对经济发展外企公司在华的大规模发展,越来越多人都希望能加入外企工作,那么在英语自我介绍这一环节显得尤为重要,良好的英文自我介绍能给予面试官一个良好的影响,这里就有很多的朋友在询问,有没有一些成功的较具代表性的英文自我介绍范文,下面就是小编为大家准备的一些英文自我介绍范文:  例如:Now I will intro
Good morning,my name is ^^^,I come from Sichuan Normal University.My major is hospitality.I love hospitality industry and want to contribute myself to this caus
I very like play computer and watch TV.
my name is XXX,XX years old,come from xxxstady in xxx school in 19xx-20xx,xxx school in 20xx-20xxxxx school in 20xx-20xxi like XXX ,XXX ,XX,XXXgood at XXX XXX X
首先我讨厌吴尊,我女友就是因为吴尊和飞轮海才和我F的.我叫XXX(也可以是XX,或者XXXX- -) 喜欢XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,希望可以和大家做朋友
1 Myself My name is Wang Fang.I am a Chinese girl.I’m a student.I am ten years old.I am tall and thin.I have two big eyes and a small mouth.I’m in Class 2,Grade扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
写一篇100字左右自我介绍英语作文,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My name is Linda Smith.My first name is Linda,My last name is Smith.I am fourteen years old.I like playing sports,such as football,ping-pong.I have two footballs and many ping-pong balls.My favorite subject is P.E,because I can play happily with my friends,I think it is very interesting.I want to be a runner,like Liu Xiang.My favortie animal is panda,she is kind of shy and beautiful.I like eating apples for fruit and noodles for food best.
请你把意思写出来行吗
我是Linda Smith, 我的名字是Linda, 我的姓氏是Smith.我14岁了。我喜欢运动,例如足球,乒乓球。 我有两个足球和许多乒乓球。我最喜爱的科目是体育,因为我可以和朋友们玩的很愉快,我认为体育课很有趣。我想成为一名像刘翔一样的运动员。我最喜欢的动物是大熊猫,熊猫美丽而害羞。水果我最喜欢苹果,食物我最喜欢面条。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello everyone! My name is XXX(你的名字). I graduated form XXX Primary School.(你的小学)I work hard with my study and got good grades in exams. And my favorite subject is XXX( math 数学;Chinese 语文; English
扫描下载二维码自我介绍_英语作文(100字,200字,300字)_随便看看吧
Hello! My name is Emily.
I'm a&beautiful girl. I have a black hair, two big eyes, a nose and a pink mouth.
My favorite colour is yellow.
I come from China. I speak Chinese.
l have a happy family.They are my father, my mother, my grandmother, my grandfather and me.
l want to make friend with you. And you?
【自我介绍】相关文章
【推荐文章】
【热点文章】当前位置: >>
100词的自我介绍英语作文
Hi! My name is lisa.I am twelve years old. I am a good student. And I am a girl . I am not handsome but I am very lovely .I am study in ... shool. The shool is very good and beautiful.I like it very much. I have big eyes and my ears are big too. But my no
Hi! My name is lisa.I am twelve years old. I am a good student. And I am a girl . I am not handsome but I am very lovely .I am study in ... shool. The shool is very good and beautiful.I like it very much. I have big eyes and my ears are big too. But my nose and mouse are small.so I look like lovely. My favorite sport is play basketball and table tennis I think health is very importante.And I hope you healthy.
“100词的自我介绍英语作文”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 100词的自我介绍英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
距离毕业不算遥远,你已经找到理想的工作了吗?如果还没有找到,或者找到的岗位不太理想,你有没有想...
开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓前三分钟定终身...
1. 自我介绍(self-introduce) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me...
Morning, sir ! My name is Lily, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a inter...
MBA英文自我介绍 关于简历 ? Framework(格式) 1. Basic information (personal data) Name sex mar...
dear sir or madam, I learned from ***** that your company is offering a positing for a secretar...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 文章翻译价格 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信