名人小时候的故事愚弄的故事英语

关于愚人节愚弄同学的英语作文 80字左右_百度作业帮
关于愚人节愚弄同学的英语作文 80字左右
美国的圣诞节--Christmas in AmericaChristmas is the most important festival in the western world.It falls on December 25th.When my mother and I stayed in America,we were invited by one of my mother's friends to have Christmas with an American family.We bought some presents for our American friends on our way to their house.They had prepared different kinds of gifts for their family and guests when we got to their house,such as Christmas candles,cakes,cards,little toys,biscuits and so on.A Christmas tree was placed in the comer of the brilliant hall.How beautiful it was!We were impressed by these.We had a big meal.After dinner,they told us some interesting stories about Christmas.We learned that Christmas had something to do with God.We went to bed at midnight.Though we knew the Santa Claus was not true,we were still waiting for the Santa Claus with white beard to bring us presents.And we received many beautiful presents the next morning.This Christmas was really unforgettable.Not only did I have a good time,but also I knew something about foreign culture.中文译文:圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日.它是在12月25日.当我和妈妈住在美国,我们邀请了我母亲的一个朋友,去一个美国家庭过圣诞节.我们买了他们家的路上,我们为美国的一些朋友的礼物.他们准备为他们的家人和客人时,我们到他们家,如圣诞蜡烛,蛋糕,卡片,小玩具和饼干等,各种各样的礼物.圣诞树放置在大厅角落的辉煌.它多么美丽!这些我们留下了深刻印象.我们吃了一顿大餐.晚饭后,他们给我们讲一些有趣的圣诞故事.我们了解到,圣诞节是为上帝做些事情.我们半夜才上床睡觉.尽管我们知道圣诞老人不是真的,我们还是等待着白胡子给我们带来礼物.并且第二天早晨我们收到了许多漂亮的礼物.这个圣诞节实在太令人难忘.我不仅有很好的时间,但我也了解了外国文化的东西.
亲爱的呀。。我要的是愚人节愚弄同学的作文。。不是圣诞节。。OK?
不好意思,看错了。这个应该可以了,字数也比较吻合。
April Fool(愚人节)
Last March, my mother told my father and me that my grandfather would come in April. We were very happy because my grandfather was an interesting old man and he had not visited us since he went to Hong Kong.
  On April 1 my father and I bought a lot of food from the supermarket and bought a big bunch of flowers home. Then we did some cleaning at home. At night when we were waiting for my grandfather, the bell rang and in came my mother. He smiled to us and said "April fools"!
其他类似问题
SARS Infects Hong Kong: In 2003 during the time when Hong Kong is seriously hit by SARS, it was rumored that many people in Hong Kong had become infected with SARS and become uncontrolled, that all im...
扫描下载二维码大家谁有英语小故事??少一点的!找到了我赏100分!!!!_百度知道
大家谁有英语小故事??少一点的!找到了我赏100分!!!!
提问者采纳
AIt depends. He thought for a few seconds and then said. If I had been
wearing that shirt,&quot. His wife had washed it the
day before and hung it out to dry, and he had to work
all day, and he took his gun and shot at him, wanted to send a letter
to his wife.
Then he went back to bed. At last he found the house of a letter-writer whose name was
NMy God?&quot, &quot?&quot. &quot. When he was I made a mistake. Wait, so his
father said. Jones said to him. He was going about looking for it
Mr, that is quite true!&quot.&quot!&s stories about foreign countries and strange people. Grandmother is
combing his hair,&quot. After their lunch they went to sleep, and everybody was enjoying
their wedding party.
&quot, a answered NWYou gave the
jewelry to a thief, when the donkey was going to market with a load of
Hullo. Then one of the old men said,
&quot, very young man
It is my ladder, and if I
have to travel a long way to read your letter to your wife, &quot,
&quot, Pt because
I was not strong enough?&My brother is five
months older than I am.&quot. I took your
coat aHow unlucky I am?&quot.
Nasreddin thought quickly and then said, and he quickly spent all the money.&quot. While he
was sawing? Then
how do you know whether somebody is a man or a
said N said John.
One day. The man
did not believe them, and
found them very interesting.
Suddenly one of the men woke up and saw him,s donkey began to slip, in which he said that he
was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage. They all agreed that old people were wiser than young
&quot.&quot?&It&#39. SI
letter got to go far.
& said MWhy did you do it. I meant that
my cow killed yours, &quot.
When I was a young man I usT Mr, nobody wears any clothes
at all, put it down on the
other side.&t be able
to use those thThen why don'
The youOh.&What are you doing,&I meant that you
would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends, and
during that time he had travelled in many strange places.&quot.&
& And he called
his neighbours together and asked them to thank God for saving him. They said. &quot, one of the sacks on Nasreddin&#39?&quot, no!&quot.
&quot, he left his coat near
the door.&
&quot, the branch fell and Nasreddin
fell with it?& answered Ndon&#39.
Jones&#39.&quot, when the two were bringing sacks of flour home on theirMy money has finished and
Nasreddin loved a joke.&quot.
& answered Ali. When he came
back home after many years,&quot.
&quot, all his friends left
him, & And then he turned to his clerk and said,&quot,
& Then she thought
that, I don&#39, and it had a lot of
Excuse me.
Nasreddin was already in bed, &quot, he never
Nasreddin put two big baskets of grapes on his donkey and went to
market. Jones was frightened and paid the man a lot of money for
the jewelry.
&quot. It came in seven days instead of nine months.&s
baskets an Then he gI want you to write a letter to my wife?
Eand I can sell it where I like. He is
getting ready for school. Please give meBut your But young men are stronger than
& said the other lady,round, he went to see Nasreddin, because my feet get cold?&quot, and
he thought,My God.&quot. &And how much will it cost if you paint me
without any clothes on.
One of Nasreddin'
The judge thought for a few sOh.&quot, &
When Mr Jones went to restaurant one day, &quot.
But John&#39,&quot, &s wife was very ill, he is sad, Nasreddin.&quot. Now it had a bullet-hole right
thro he shouted?&quot!&quot.&quot. Hs eight-year-old brother.
It was half-past eight in the morning.
O He said this because Nasreddin was sitting on the
branch and cutting it at a place between himself and the trunk of the
It was only when man showed them the letter from the circus man
that they believed him!&quot, another man passed in the street.&
The man continued on his way. B
Peter was a friend of Mary't speak to him now.
The owners get a lot of money for nothing, just drop the ashes on the carpet—I have a servant who comes in
and cleans three days in the week, really?&quot.
The next morning Nasreddin went out and saw one of his white shirts
hanging on the clothes-line in the garden, and that means that its owner
is noWhat have you done? Usually when somebody loses
Nasreddin&#39,Five hundred pounds, he said that he
was 18?&quot!
There was a waiter near the door, and he
sat on it,
I'I said that I was halfyour answered Nasreddin. Why are you in such a hurry, as she had aIt is late. &Can I speak to Johnny, put it against the high wall of the
garden and climbed up!&quot.
Nasreddin at once hurried away to the market a he then said the young
man, &You did not understand me.
&quot,& said J &quot. &quot. He pressed
down on the sack and it went under the water, except Nasreddin. Nasreddin
and he ran after
him to ask how long he was going to live, because he was too frightened to go out of the
house in the dark. After a few
months, sir.
Nasreddin was cutting a branch off
And he took his ladder and
climbed over the wall again. Then he hurried back
home again with these things and put No;
When NI want you to paint a picture of me.
Jones answered? In somebody else&#39, &Don't worry about me,&quot, when that happened, &quot,Am I going toSWhat do you mean.
A man was travelling abroaPlease bring me that
big black book from s
family name. After a minute or two
she said to the other lady?&quot. He will give it to
you, they had to cOh;
There was a big garden near Nasreddin&#39?&quot. SisteThe baby won&#39.
When the man got bac
One winter Nasreddin hI gave the jewelry to the waiter,&quot.
THullo,t.&quot. Now he is quickly
getting used to eating less, after a few minutes!&and the drivers get such big tips that
tBut I shall have to keep my socks on.
You needn&#39. But the son was a
foolish young man?
&This is some foolish person
who has no work to do and goes about telling other people what to do
in one corner of my field there is a rock? Do you think I
Each day Nasreddin gave the donkey a little less food, &
Two rich ladies were sharing a taxi and talking about the high cost
of going anywhere by taxi,&quot. His crops had been very
bad that year, Nasreddin began to take grapes out of the other men&#39. &
All of them agreed that this was true.
&quot. &quot. &quot, is the owner of the first cow
&quot?&quot?&But you see!&quot. GI am sorry. &quot,
I still cannot. &quot. Of course. It seemed to be moviOh, &You sold your new car while
you were abroad and bought this old one.&quot, I didn&#39.
&What does that matter. &quot, but he could ne &quot, it will
cost you a lot of money,&Somebod Mr. The telephone bell rang and
Mary went to answer it. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. He went hNo; the old man said. He looked at Mary sadly and accusingly. &quot.
& said the gardener and came towards
Nasreddin with a stick.&
&quot? There
isn' his faOh;We have no waiters here, &quot.
&quot. & said N said his friends! My elephant has a
big?& said the doctor, and climbed down into the garden. &quot.&quot,
Mother is getting his books and putting thNo;Can you see an ashtray in this taxi, the artist might be happy to
paint her picture more cheaply if she wore no clothes while he wasI am selling my ladder, who was working a long way from home, to show you how stupid your orders always
are.&quot. H said the man. WThThat sack is nearly in the water. The school bus is
coming, so that soon he
had nothing left.&; said Nasreddin.
&quot, young man, and John wanted to join the army!&quot. His new wife was a widow, I am
not yet sure th
His father of course expected that he would do the opposite. When they were in the middle
of it, Father&t you know where it is, until it
was haOh.& said Ali, its roof was badly
damaged, and all of them had donkeys
and baskets of grapes too, &
Some of Nasreddin&#39, who
was a kind, &I am ls papTaxis are terribly expensive these days.
Then one day. He has put somI am sorry, so he could only look for somebody to write his letter lates cow kills another&#39.
&quot, &quot!&quot, so it
will certainly be ready to learn to read and write in a few weeks from
now&quot. &t worry. Our baby is not
said Nasreddin, who'W said the artist, it suddenly died, but
this time Nasreddin did what his fatheIf one man&#39.
&What buy it if you don'Well, he was singing gaily, some pens and some children'
Henry and Mary t mean that.
One of the ladies said.
&quot,That man knows the future.&What wOh, my writing is so strange that only I can read it! Press down hard on it. One day he left
the cHow is that possible.
Nasreddin woke up in the middle of the night and saw something white
in his garden. He thought that your car was his chair, so when he saw John'Do you know. What are
you dong?&
&quot. Just then a gardener came
round a corner and saw him, the bullet would have killed me, said Nasreddin. His new wife
was surprised?& but the manager said.&quot. I am as strong now as when I was a young man, but they took him to circus which was near there. &I make a mistake, it came to
the end of its days in this world.&quot,&quot. &quot,&quot, so he stopped in the
shade of a big
tree,you can&#39.&quot.& said Nasreddin. There was nothing in the pockets of the t want to, & said the other man, too, you will hear how I will
cry and complain if it is not there. At midday it was very hot. &quot, clever old man and often helped people when they had
troubles?&quot.
An old man died and left his son a lot of money. We
The driver. My last hope is that it is behind
Eighteen. Then he How old are you, Nasreddin, &quot. &quot. Of course,&quot. Jones called the manager of the restaurant.&quot. He gave his donkey less
&quot. &quot.Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged it,&The donkey was used to eating a lot, my dear, and
everybody was getting very merry, you will
YI said the lady, and when after two days the donkey looked just the same, the flour was
The artist thought for a moment!&quot,
some pencils. There were several other men there, & said the old man, but if you continue to saw that branch like that,&quot. &quot.
&s that!& said Mary, so his
father always told him to do the opposite of whatEverything will soon
be all right again, his old friends and neighbours listened to
the old man&#39.
One of his neighbours saw him and said.&quot,
but he was only 16s baskets, so Mr.&I shall call the
police. &quot. Suddenly another man came in with a coat just like Mr, and the
same doctor had examined him too, and you will soon feel much happier. &quot,&quot?&quot英语趣味阅读20篇
and soon he will get used to living on
almost nothing, but I couldn&#39. &quot, &quot, Js old friends were talking about the young people
in their town. H
beautiful young lady went to a fa The waiter took it
Exactly seven days after he married her,& said the man,
The Second World War had begun, walked
s;this time I thought that I would
do just what you told me, and I
do a lEveryone knows that a cow cannot think
like a man,
so he was very surprised when he took his coat after his meal and found
the pockets full of jewelry, anDon&#39, and he had to live very cheaply. I have to hold the door open,&quot, Jt one on my side, kissed ht you sometimes take
grapes out of your baskets and put them in somebody else&#39,
&quot, who had heard everything the ladies had said.
Nobody had ever seen the young man before-not even M. H he cried. &quot, &When I think
about it more carefully. INo;Well,&quot, and at last she died.
The owner of the elephant said, red chair.&Are you
and I shall have to wear something to put my brushes in?&quot, the customs officers
would not believe his story. This doctor remembered the older boy&#39, and boys were allowed to join only if they
were over 18;Yes. After
One of the ladies was smoking a cigarette, &quot!&quot, not quite mad, Nasreddin married again?&quot.
NaWhat are you doing, &quot. &quot,&quot, Peter. He is
he asked N said N
&Just when my donkey had got used to eating hardly anything.&quot, &s brother had joined the army a few days before?&quot, this case is not as easy as I thought at
first?&quot. What do you want, and when I try to move it, is that so,&quot. There was plenty to eat and plenty to drink. If you wait a little,&in one country which I visited
where the climate is v
&quot, he said
to himself,&quot. One day Nasreddin saw some beautiful apples on one of shouted the other man,&One thousand pounds. So when the armyWhat do you
want, &quot,&s.
A judge was working in his room one day when a neighbour ran in andYou are quite wrong.
&s neighbours had been a
Then he walked to the door and disappeared. I he said?&Oh;
&quot?&quot.
&Then why are you singing so gaily
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
A young man was in love with a girl. At one weekend, he invited his girlfriend to the cinema. When they were at the ticket box, the young man said to the ticket seller, &Two tickets, please. &
When the ticket seller told him that all the tickets had sold out, the disappointed young man said, &Then do you have any sur- tickets that can allow us to stand together?&
Tom asked his mother to give him one dollar. &What are you going to do with the money?&
&I'm going to give it to a poor woman down the road,& he answered.
&You are a very good boy,& said the mother happily. &Here you are, but why are you so interested in that poor woman?&
0.A milkmaid was going to the market.She carried her milk in a pail on her head.
As she went along she began calculating what she would buy after she had sold the milk.
&I'll buy a new dress, and when i go to the ball,all the young men will dance with me!&
As she spoke she tossed her head back.the pail immediately fell off her head,and all the milk was spolt.
The girl went back without anything.she felt very sad.&ah,my child,&said her mother.
&do not count your chickens before they are batched
送牛奶的女孩和她的桶
一个送牛乃的女孩去市场。她手里拎着一桶奶。
在她进去时候,她考虑到:卖了奶,她该买什么呢?
“我要买条新裙子,然后去参加...
Teaching Children Money Habits for Life
The life-long benefits of teaching children good money habits make it well worth the effort. Children who are not taught these lessons pay the consequences for a life-time. Some parents don't teach children about money because they think they shouldn't talk about money with children, don't have the time, or think they don't have enough money. Parents should take the time to teach children about money regardless of their income and should start when children are young.
Most people have strong feelings and opinions about money, based on childhood experiences and the values and beliefs of their families. Mos...
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高尔基《童年》故事情节_百度知道
高尔基《童年》故事情节
  1、故事情节  阿廖沙三岁时,失去了父亲,母亲把他寄养在外祖父家。阿廖沙来到外祖父家时,外祖父家业已经开始衰落,阿廖沙的两个舅舅为了分家和侵吞阿廖沙母亲的嫁妆而不断地争吵、斗殴,由于家业不景气,外祖父变得也愈加专横暴躁。一天,阿廖沙出于好奇,把一块白桌布投进染缸里染成了蓝色,结果被外祖父打得失去了知觉。阿廖沙的母亲由于不堪忍受这种生活,便丢下了他,离开了这个家庭。阿廖沙的外祖母是最疼爱他的,而外祖父则与之相反,他不爱人,总是寻找人的罪恶,惩罚人。  后来,外祖父迁居了,母亲在一天早晨突然回来了。开始,她教阿廖沙认字读书,但是,生活的折磨使她渐渐地变得漫不经心,经常发脾气。后来母亲的再婚,婚后生活是不幸福的,她经常挨丈夫打。由于和后父不合,阿廖沙又回到外祖父家中,这时外祖父已经全面破产!他们的生活也越来越困苦。为了糊口阿廖沙放学后同其他孩子们合伙拣破烂卖。同时,也感受到了友谊和同情。他以优异的成绩读完了三年级,就永远地离开了学校课堂。 这时候阿廖沙母亲逝世,他埋葬了母亲以后,不久便到“人间”去谋生。  2、原文简介  《童年》是高尔基以自身经历为原型创作的自传体小说三部曲中的第一部(其他两部分别为《在人间》、《我的大学》)。讲述了阿廖沙(高尔基的乳名)三岁到十岁这一时期的童年生活,生动地再现了19世纪七八十年代前苏联下层人民的生活状况,写出了高尔基对苦难的认识,对社会人生的独特见解,字里行间涌动着一股生生不息的热望与坚强  3、作品影响  《童年》是一本独特的自传。它不像大多数自传那样,以一个主人公为形象创造出一幅肖像来。它更多地像一幅长卷斑斓的油画,复原了一个时代,一个家庭里的一段生活。这段生活中,出现了许许多多的主人公。无论是美的,还是丑的,都同时站在读者面前,冲击着读者的心灵。《童年》以其独特的艺术形式,深刻的思想内容和独树一帜的艺术特色在俄苏文学乃至世界文学史上占有重要地位,并具有不可比拟的艺术的价值。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
它不爱人,雅科夫就会弹吉他。 母亲婚后生活是不幸福的。 阿廖沙在家中感受不到温暖,她的变化使阿廖沙心里感到十分沉痛。在这些人当中。他的母亲由于不堪忍受这种生活。外祖母跳着民间舞。同时,他埋葬了母亲以后,想一个人单独生活,热爱生活。从此。这里有乐观。 这时候阿廖沙母亲逝世,并害了一场大病。她信仰的上帝也是可亲可爱,这时外祖父已经全面破产,但是、斗殴,与人为善的,成了小业主。阿廖沙的两个舅舅米哈伊尔和雅科夫为了分家和侵吞阿廖沙母亲的嫁妆而不断地争吵,就永远地离开了学校课堂,阿廖沙又回到外祖父家中,不论是对自己的,外祖母给阿廖沙的影响是最深的,竭力避开大人,他是阿廖沙所遇到的第一个优秀人物,奏出动人心弦的曲调。一个是进步的知识分子,招了两个房客,“爱”的情感渐渐被对一切的恨所代替。他以优异的成绩读完了三年级,离开了这个家庭,他给阿廖沙留下了难以磨灭的印象,便丢下了他。在这个家庭里,生活的折磨使她渐渐地变得漫不经心。 母亲在一天早晨突然回来了,她经常挨后父打。因此,她教阿廖沙认字读书。阿廖沙一进外祖父家就不喜欢外祖父,把一块白桌布投进染缸里染成了蓝色。但这也招致学校的非难,他出于好奇。但在这个污浊的环境里。每逢节日的晚上。就这样经过了一个夏天思考之后,他终于增强了力量和信心,也感受到了友谊和同情,吞蚀着她的美丽,由于家业不景气,愁眉不展,惩罚人,在阿廖沙的心灵中,使得阿廖沙对周围的一切都失去了兴趣。为了糊口阿廖沙放学后同邻居的孩子们合伙拣破烂卖!他们的生活也越来越困苦,绰号叫“好事情”。这一切使阿廖沙既感到欢乐又感到忧愁。开始,感到他的眼里含着敌意。阿廖沙来到外祖父家时。由于和后父不合。外祖母为人善良公正,正直的老工人葛利高里。后来母亲的再婚,外祖父家业已经开始衰落,在学校也受歧视和刁难,连小孩也为这种气氛所毒害,又受表哥怂恿,结果被外祖父打得失去了知觉。 后来,都感到难以忍受。由于她心境不好对阿廖沙常常表现出冷酷和不公平。而外祖父的上帝则与之相反,犹如恢复了青春。贫困和疾病,害怕他,外祖父变得也愈加专横暴躁,那些故事都是怜悯穷人和弱者,经常发脾气,母亲瓦尔瓦拉把他寄养在外祖父卡什林家,相信善总会战胜恶,他的残忍和奴隶习气引起了阿廖沙的反感,失去了父亲,阿廖沙就开始怀着不安的心情观察周围的人们,另外一种生活,歌颂正义和光明的。另一个是抢劫教堂后伪装成车夫的彼得。一天,外祖父迁居到卡那特街,也还有另外一种人,总是寻找人的罪恶。外祖父年轻时。外祖父家住在尼日尼——诺弗哥罗德城。 阿廖沙三岁时。她知道很多优美的民间故事、纯朴的茨冈人,还是别人的屈辱和痛苦,后来开染坊,阿廖沙看到人与人之间弥漫着仇恨之雾,是一个纤夫。它写的是高尔基幼年时期从三岁至十岁这段时间生活断面童年》是高尔基自传体三部曲中的第一部
高尔基的相关知识
其他9条回答
苦难童年的写照——读高尔基《童年》有感
一个男孩扮演成老头儿模样,背着一个大箩筐,步履蹒跚地边走边唱:“白胡子的老爷爷,背着一个大箩筐,走一步来看一看,不知他在找什么?找什么?找什么?他说他在找‘童年’。”童年是多么美好啊,可高尔基的童年呢,真可谓“窒息的天地,苦难的童年”,童年应该是他的一段悲惨遭遇,一段深情的回忆!
可怜的阿廖沙三岁丧父,被带到外祖父家。外祖父是一个濒临破产的小染坊主,他性格暴躁,自私贪婪;两个舅舅也粗野不堪,自私至极。阿廖沙每天看到的是令人作呕的丑事:争夺财产、打架斗殴、愚弄毒打儿童等。在这个典型的俄罗斯小市民家庭中,层出不穷的暴行和丑事压得幼小的阿廖沙喘不过气来。但仍有许多善良、正直的人们给了他正确的指引和支持,使他看到了光明...
阿廖沙三岁时,失去了父亲,母亲瓦尔瓦拉把他寄养在外祖父卡什林家。外祖父家住在尼日尼——诺弗哥罗德城。外祖父年轻时,是一个纤夫,后来开染坊,成了小业主。阿廖沙来到外祖父家时,外祖父家业已经开始衰落,由于家业不景气,外祖父变得也愈加专横暴躁。阿廖沙的两个舅舅米哈伊尔和雅科夫为了分家和侵吞阿廖沙母亲的嫁妆而不断地争吵、斗殴。在这个家庭里,阿廖沙看到人与人之间弥漫着仇恨之雾,连小孩也为这种气氛所毒害。阿廖沙一进外祖父家就不喜欢外祖父,害怕他,感到他的眼里含着敌意。一天,他出于好奇,又受表哥怂恿,把一块白桌布投进染缸里染成了蓝色,结果被外祖父打得失去了知觉,并害了一场大病。从此,阿廖沙就开始怀着不安的心情观察周围的人们,不论是对自己的,还是别人的屈辱和痛苦,都感...
高尔基4岁丧父,10岁丧母,后靠自己努力学习奋斗成为了苏联伟大的文学家,自传三部曲是在列宁的鼓励下写成的,它们独自成篇,又前后相连,艺术地再现了主人公阿辽莎成长历程的三个阶段,真实深刻地反映了19世纪末20世纪初的俄罗斯民众的生活,反映了小市民阶层的庸俗自私和空虚无聊,揭露了沙俄专制的黑暗与罪恶,被视为俄苏自传体小说的里程碑和批判现实主义文学的伟大成就。
《童年》是这套三部曲的第一部,讲述的是高尔基幼年丧父、母亲改嫁,他跟随脾气暴躁的、日渐破落的小染坊主外公外婆生活的童年时光。此书通过一个儿童无邪的眼光,向读者生动地展示了19世纪中叶俄罗斯社会底层人物的生活,描绘了许许多多社会小市民丑陋和愚昧的生活风貌以及当时俄国的宗教、丧葬等民风民俗。高尔基的这些回忆,有助...
童年》是高尔基自传体三部曲中的第一部,主要描写阿廖沙的童年,三部曲中的另外两部《在人间》、《我的大学》主要叙述阿廖沙的青少年经历。为使读者对阿廖沙的成长过程有一个完整的认识过程,这里简介一下后两部作品的内容。《在人间》描绘阿廖沙岁走向社会外出谋生的经历。他备受生活煎熬,做过各种工役,受尽欺凌、侮辱、愚弄、甚至毒打和陷害,体验了社会生活底层的艰辛,认识到人性的丑恶。不过,外婆的善良、厨师的正直、玛戈尔皇后的博学,又使他看到生活的光明面。同文物鉴定人、司炉工、木匠等人的交往也使他感到人性的多面与复杂。他酷爱书籍,利用一切机会读他所能碰到的书籍,为此吃了种种苦头。《我的大学》描写他在喀山时期的活动与成长经历。他16岁报着上大学的愿望来到喀山,但理想无法实现,喀...
作者资料 :
高尔基()伟大的无产阶级作家,生于俄国解放运动的第二个阶段,在解放运动发展到第三个阶段,即无产阶级革命时期,步入文坛。他的著作有《母亲》,《我的大学》,《在人间》,《美丽的法国》,《忏悔》,《回忆列宁》,《童年》,《海燕之歌》,《底层》等。
写作背景:
《童年》是高尔基自传体小说三部曲中的第一部 。早在19世纪90年代,高尔基就有撰写传记体作品的念头。在1908年至1910年间,列宁到高尔基在意大利卡普里岛的寓所做客,高尔基不止一次地向他讲起自己的童年和少年的生活。有一次,列宁对高尔基说:“您应当把一切都写出来,老朋友,一定要写出来!这一切都是富有极好的教育意义的,极好的!”高尔基说:“将来有一天,我会写出来……”不久,他实现了这个诺...
这个超简单啦!!
当放下这本书的时候,心里总是不由地悲伤、感叹、惋惜。想一想做这到底以怎样的心态来写这本书的,是消极的,还是积极的,我想,应该是积极的,这本书的文字好像是春天的小草,都是生机勃勃地成长着。这本书主要讲述了阿廖沙三岁的时候,失去了父亲,母亲把他寄养在外祖父家里。阿廖沙来到外祖父家的时候,外祖父家业已经开始衰落,阿廖沙的两个舅舅为了分家和侵吞阿廖沙母亲的嫁妆而不断争吵、斗殴,由于家业不景气,外祖父变得也愈加专横暴躁。一天,阿廖沙出于好奇,把一块白桌布投进染缸里染成了蓝色,结果被外祖父打得失去了知觉。阿廖沙的母亲由于不堪忍受这种生活,便丢下了他,离开了这个家庭。阿廖沙的外祖母是最疼爱他的,而外祖父则与之相反,他不爱人,总是寻找人的罪恶,惩罚人。...
昏暗昨小的房子里,我的父亲摊手摊脚瑗际躺在地板上。
他穿着一身白衣裳,光着脚,手指无力地打着弯儿。
他快乐的眼睛紧紧地闭住了,成了两个黑洞;龇着牙咧着嘴,她像在吓唬我。
母亲跪在他旁边,用那把我常常用来锯西瓜皮的小梳子,为父亲梳理着头发。
母亲围着红色的围裙,粗里粗气地自言自语着,眼泪不停地从他肿大了的眼泡里流出来。
姥姥紧紧拉着我的手,她也在哭,浑身发抖,弄得我的手也抖起来。
她要把我推到父亲身边去,我不愿意去,我心里害怕!
我从没见过这种阵势,有一种莫名奇妙的恐惧。
我不明白姥姥反复给我说的是什么意思:
“快,跟爸爸告别吧,孩子,他还不到年纪,可是他死了,你再也别想见到他了,亲爱
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询