英语完形填空题题

完形填空题库_百度知道
完形填空题库
your friends might be in australia or maybe just in the road,but they are all just a few clicks away.
A. healthy52;Eighty per cent of my classmates use QQ
school. since41, not all teenagers have been so
, a 17-year-old girl in Liaoning Province was raped after meeting a friend she had found on QQ. considering D;Many people would like to meet offline when they feel they have got to
49s Shadow once met one of her online friends face to face. cost C. If C. males D, sometimes you just can&#39. product C. It was a girl who was a comic fan like
and they went to a comic show together.40. Now he chats online in English. know B. safely D. sleepy B,
I talk a lot with my old friends on QQ.&quot. &quotYour friends might be in Australia or maybe just down the road, using MSN. &quot. &quot, MSN or ICQ. rubbish54.A, you are
of a virtual community (虚拟社区). increased37. &s Shadow might well have been one of them.A. pay D. Fox&#39.A.A. while C. &quot, she is careful about making
wEven though she likes chatting. When D. little55. uselessness B.A.A,&quot.&quot. herself B. strangers46. whose D. I usually
about 10 hours chatting online every week, the company which developed QQ. often B, and Saturdays or Sundays when I feel
. service B,也许就住在你家附近. always49. kept B. tell D. Whether B.&quot. fortunate C; said Fox&#39. held C. before B;You don'But I rarely talk with
. relation B. held C; he said, but they are all just a few clicks away.A. changed D. friends47. short B. The criminals weren&#39. recognize C. usually C;t concentrate in class. contact D;s Shadow. tired C. organization42;I log in (登陆) on Friday nights. according43, especially boys or men.And Fox&#39. what C, dislikes QQ users,&quot.A. friends B,&t
52 he said. good B. You should
be careful about who you trust online. caught D;If you are really
to it, the online nickname (网名) used by a Senior 2 girl in China. touch C. who B.A. when D still. bored D. her C. noise C. spend45.
you use chat rooms.A. Unless38. but B. become C, but I found that most people were talking
. depending C.A,
to Tencent.A. kept B. nonsense D. judge50. killed53. structure D. adults C. &quot. A record 4 million people used it one Saturday night in Ore talking to.A 16-year-old Beijing boy. at C. anybody else D, known online as Bart Simon. take B. improved B. busy44. But he spends little time chatting as he sees it as a
of time and money. number39.&quot. sometimes D, QQ.A.A;t know
you&#39. At the beginning of this year.A. after D.However,&quot. member B;I rarely talk with my parents or grandparents. granting B. lack C.A.A;QQ is the biggest messaging
in China.A. partner D; she said. which48;I used to chat on QQ. everyone51. addicted D. Life has
for millions of teenagers across the world who now make friends online.A. part C. stuck36~40
BCCCC 如果翻译这句话的是:你的朋友也许在澳大利亚. 36. waste D
先把文章大略读一遍,理解它的大概意思之后再做题,都选完了如果还有时间的话再把你选的答案带入文中看看是否合理。 很多完形填空前后文都有照应,对于这样的题目要把文章读仔细。 希望能帮到你~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
考完形填空真题大全(A--Z).doc36页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:108 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
网考完形填空真题大全(A--Z)A city man was on holiday in the mountains. He talked ___21___ a mountain man and found that the man was stupid, ___22___ he suggested they would ___23___ a game. “We’ll ask ___24___ questions,” he said, “and the person will ___25___ a dollar if he can’t answer one question.” The mountain man thought ___26___ this for a few minutes, then said that the city man was more educated ___27____he and it would be fairer if the city man paid a dollar and he paid only 50 cents. They city man agreed. ? __-28__ has three legs and can fly?” asked the mountain man. The city man thought a while, ____29___ answered, “ I don’t know. Here is your dollar.” Then he asked the same question. “I don’t know ,____30____” said the mountain man. “Here is your 50 cents.”
21 A. with
C. between
22. A. because
24. A. every other
B. each other
C. but one
D. and every
25. A. leave
26. A. about
B. through
28. A. Who
29. A. later
30. A. too
C. neither
答案: ADCBC ADBCD
A land free from destruction, plus wealth, natural resources, and labor supply-all these were important factor in helping England to become the center for the Industrial Revolution.
they were not enough. Something else was needed to start the industrial process. That "something special" was men
individuals who could invent machines, find new
of power, and establish business organizations to reshape society.
The men who create the machines of the Industrial Revolution
正在加载中,请稍后...2016年考研英语(一)完形填空真题答案
用圣才电子书APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上阅读本文,也可分享给你的朋友。
&&2016年考研英语已经顺利结束,第一时间为大家汇总整理了,欢迎大家点击查看!以下为英语(一)完形填空部分(加粗选项为正确选项):
&&Section I Use of English
&&Directions:
&&Read the following text. Choose the best word(s) for each numbered blank and mark A, B, C or D on the ANSWER SHEET. (10 points)
&&In Cambodia the choice of a spouse is a complex one for the young male. It may involve not only his parents and his friends,1those of the young women, but also a matchmaker. A young man can 2 a likely spouse on his own and them ask his parents to 3 the marriage negotiations. or the young man's parents may make the choice of a spouse, giving the child little to say in the selection. 4 , a girl may veto the spouse her parents have chosen. 5 a spouse has been selected, each family investigates the other to make sure its child is marrying 6 a good family.
&&The traditional wedding is a long and colorful affair. Formerly it lasted three days 7 by the 1980s it more commonly lasted a day and a half. Buddhist priests offer a short sermon and 8 prayers of blessing. Parts of the ceremony involve ritual hair cutting, 9 cotton threads soaked in holy water around the bride's and groom's wrists ,and 10 a candle around a circle of happily married and respected couples to bless the 11 .Newlyweds traditionally move in with the wife's parents and may 12 with them up to a year, 13 they can build a flew house nearby.
&&Divorce is legal and easy to 14 ,but not common .Divorced persons are 15 with some disapproval. Each spouse retains 16 property he or she 17 into the marriage, and jointly -acquired property is 18 equally. Divorced persons may remarry, but a gender prejudice 19 up .The divorced male doesn't have a waiting period before he can remarry 20 the woman must wait the months.
&&1. [A] by way of&&&&[B] as well as&&&&[C] on behalf of&&&&[D] with regard to
&&2. [A] adapt to&&&&[B] provide for&&&&[C]compete with&&&&[D] decide on
&&3. [A] close&&&&[B] renew&&&&[C]arrange&&&&[D] postpone
&&4. [A] In theory&&&&[B] Above all&&&&[C] In time&&&&[D] For example
&&5. [A] Although&&&&[B] Lest&&&&[C] After&&&&[D] Unless
&&6. [A] into&&&&[B] within&&&&[C] from&&&&[D] through
&&7. [A] sine&&&&[B] or&&&& [C] but&&&&[D] so
&&8. [A] test&&&&[B]copy&&&&[C]recite&&&&[D] create
&&9. [A] folding&&&&[B] piling&&&&[C] wrapping&&&&[D] tying
&&10. [A] lighting&&&& [B] passing&&&&[C] hiding&&&& [D] serving
&&11. [A] meeting&&&&[B] association&&&&[C] collection&&&&[D]union
&&12. [A] grow&&&&[B] part&&&&[C] deal&&&& [D]live