5秒后自动消失安龙县美食,安龙县美食攻略,安龙县特色美食-大众点评网
华东地区:
中部西部:
华南地区:
国外热门:
食神榜(安龙县)
(49) 贡献值世界青年说王栎鑫那期,安龙和沈凌表演秀恩爱的时候男声唱的英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
世界青年说王栎鑫那期,安龙和沈凌表演秀恩爱的时候男声唱的英文歌叫什么?
Where Are You Now - Britney SpearsCalling out your nameYour face is everywhereI'm reaching out to youTo find that you're not thereI wake up every nightTo see the state I'm inIt's like an endless fightI never seem to winI can't go onAs long as I believeCan't let goWhen I keep wonderingWhere are you now?What have you found?Where is your heartWhen I'm not around?Where are you now?You gotta let me knowOh baby, so I can let you goI can hear your voiceThe ring of yesterdayIt seems so close to meBut yet so far awayI should let it outTo save what's left of meAnd close the doors of doubtRevive my dignityBut I can't go onAs long as I believeCan't let goWhile I keep wonderingWhere are you now?What have you found?Where is your heartWhen I'm not around?Tell me where are you now?You gotta let me knowOh baby, so I can let you goI should let it outIt's time to let you goOh baby, I just wanna knowWhere are you now?What have you found?Where is your heartWhen I'm not around?Where are you now?You gotta let me knowOh baby, so I can let you goWhere are you now?What have you found?Where is your heartWhen I'm not around?Where are you now?Where are you now?You gotta let me knowYou gotta let me knowOh baby, so I can let you go
你知道这一首的前面一首吗?男的唱的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2016年 1月 21号那期世界青年说里安龙制作的视频的歌_百度知道
2016年 1月 21号那期世界青年说里安龙制作的视频的歌
我有更好的答案
视频里的歌曲是LunchMoney Levis的Bills
其他类似问题