who s bboy kingcan be the king?短文

完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项We have no idea about
1 men first began to use salt. But we do know that it had been used in many different ways __2___ the history. For example, in many history books it is __3_ that people who lived three thousand years ago __4__salted fish. Thousands of years ago in Egypt(埃及), salt __5_ keep the dead. It can keep the dead bodies __6__ decay.(腐烂)In the eighteenth century, a person who stole salt was __7__ to have broken the __8__. if a person was caught stealing salt, he would be thrown into __9__. Books also record that in England about ten thousand people were put into prison during that century __10__ stealing salt! In the year 1553, if a man took __11__ than his share of salt, he would be thought to have broken the law and would be __12__ punished(惩罚).
Salt was very __13__ on the dinner table of a king. It was always put __14_ the king when he sat down to eat. Then important visitors sat near the salt __15__ less important visitors were given seats farther away from it.小题1:A.whenB.whereC.whatD.which小题2:A.throughoutB.thought C.though D.although小题3:A.say B.reportedC.recordedD.reading小题4:A.eat B.ate C.eatingD.have eaten小题5:A.used toB.was used toC.was usedD.used小题6:A.off B.fromC.onD.out小题7:A.thinkB.considerC.thoughtfulD.thought小题8:A.law B.glassC.computerD.time小题9:A.poolB.hillC.prisonD.river小题10:A.because B.because ofC.by D.as小题11:A.moreB.lessC.fewerD.most小题12:A.serious B.badC.terrible D.seriously小题13:A.important B.necessaryC.cleverD.cheerful小题14:A.in the front of B.behindC.in front of D.before小题15:A.whenB.asC.howeverD.while - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项We have no idea about
1 men first began to use salt. But we do know that it had been used in many different ways __2___ the history. For example, in many history books it is __3_ that people who lived three thousand years ago __4__salted fish. Thousands of years ago in Egypt(埃及), salt __5_ keep the dead. It can keep the dead bodies __6__ decay.(腐烂)In the eighteenth century, a person who stole salt was __7__ to have broken the __8__. if a person was caught stealing salt, he would be thrown into __9__. Books also record that in England about ten thousand people were put into prison during that century __10__ stealing salt! In the year 1553, if a man took __11__ than his share of salt, he would be thought to have broken the law and would be __12__ punished(惩罚).
Salt was very __13__ on the dinner table of a king. It was always put __14_ the king when he sat down to eat. Then important visitors sat near the salt __15__ less important visitors were given seats farther away from it.小题1:A.whenB.whereC.whatD.which小题2:A.throughoutB.thought C.though D.although小题3:A.say B.reportedC.recordedD.reading小题4:A.eat B.ate C.eatingD.have eaten小题5:A.used toB.was used toC.was usedD.used小题6:A.off B.fromC.onD.out小题7:A.thinkB.considerC.thoughtfulD.thought小题8:A.law B.glassC.computerD.time小题9:A.poolB.hillC.prisonD.river小题10:A.because B.because ofC.by D.as小题11:A.moreB.lessC.fewerD.most小题12:A.serious B.badC.terrible D.seriously小题13:A.important B.necessaryC.cleverD.cheerful小题14:A.in the front of B.behindC.in front of D.before小题15:A.whenB.asC.howeverD.while完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项We have no idea about
Salt was very __13__ on the dinner table of a king. It was always put __14_ the king when he sat down to eat. Then important visitors sat near the salt __15__ less important visitors were given seats farther away from it.小题1:A.whenB.whereC.whatD.which小题2:A.throughoutB.thought C.though D.although小题3:A.say B.reportedC.recordedD.reading小题4:A.eat B.ate C.eatingD.have eaten小题5:A.used toB.was used toC.was usedD.used小题6:A.off B.fromC.onD.out小题7:A.thinkB.considerC.thoughtfulD.thought小题8:A.law B.glassC.computerD.time小题9:A.poolB.hillC.prisonD.river小题10:A.because B.because ofC.by D.as小题11:A.moreB.lessC.fewerD.most小题12:A.serious B.badC.terrible D.seriously小题13:A.important B.necessaryC.cleverD.cheerful小题14:A.in the front of B.behindC.in front of D.before小题15:A.whenB.asC.howeverD.while科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:B小题6:B小题7:D小题8:A小题9:C小题10:B小题11:A小题12:D小题13:A小题14:C小题15:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心16--- 35&& BABDB&& ABCBB&& DDABB&& CCCBA略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Many years ago, Dad worked as a farmhand (农场工人). At that time, he had a horse. Every Saturday he __31&&&to the town after dinner and spent a few hours on social &&32&&with other farmhands, such as drinking, chatting, and playing cards in the café. On Saturday evenings, the café was &&33&&because many farmhands were there. Before midnight Dad returned home on his horse, quite satisfied with his &&34&. In his words, he &&35&&thought of changing his job.At the age of 31, Dad married my mother who was a schoolteacher. In the following spring I came &&36&&into the world. Life became hard, so my mother felt &&37& . She told Dad that they must make a &&38& .My mother had &&39&&of how some famous persons, especially Thomas Edison who was born in a poor family, fought against fate and achieved greatness and &&40& . And she &&41&&that I would some day become a great leader &&42&&men or cities and Dad should be a successful businessman. So she &&43&&Dad to give up his job as a farmhand, sell his horse and &&44&&a small business of his own. And I went to high school and college. She even sent me abroad for &&45&&education when I graduated from college. Under the drive of my mother’s hope, Dad and I &&46&&what we have today. Dad runs a big international &&47&&and I am a successful lawyer &&48&&great fame in my country, &&49&&not a leader as my mother expected.Dad said, without my mother, we wouldn’t
at least, he would remain a farmhand. &&50&&he got a lesson of life —sometimes we really need drive from outside.小题1:A.rodeB.walkedC.ranD.drove小题2:A.conversationsB.gamesC.relationshipsD.activities小题3:A.cold B.crowdedC.quietD.dirty小题4:A.horse B.entertainmentC.lifeD.beer小题5:A.often B.everC.never D.sometimes小题6:A.laughingB.singingC.sleepingD.crying小题7:A.unimportant
B.busyC.unsatisfied D.tired小题8:A.living B.changeC.decisionD.house小题9:A.dreamedB.heardC.thoughtD.spoken小题10:A.honestyB.moneyC.fameD.energy小题11:A.caredB.knewC.forgotD.hoped小题12:A.trainingB.ruling C.helping D.protecting小题13:A.warnedB.wantedC.allowedD.persuaded小题14:A.start B.findC.design D.sell小题15:A.farther B.higherC.easierD.closer小题16:A.showed B.keptC.lostD.achieved小题17:A.company B.schoolC.farmD.café小题18:A.sufferingB.sharingC.enjoying D.following小题19:A.thoughB.ifC.andD.since小题20:A.SoB.HoweverC.Or D.Because
第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面对话,掌握起大意,并根据各题所给字母的提示,在标有题号的右横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。(F="foreigner," Y=you)F: Aloha!Y: Pardon? What is Aloha? F: That is H__76___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.________Y: Hello! What can I do for you?F: Would you please tell me the way to the c__77__? I’d like to see a movie.& 77.________Y: Movie?F: Yes.That’s a f___78___.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.________Y: Go straight ahead and go a__79__three streets. It’s on your left-hand side.& 79.________F: Could you say that again, please?Y: Go straight ahead and then go over three b__80__. The cinema will be&&&& 80.________on your left. By the way, where are you from? F: I’m from Hawaii. I’m v___81__your city. I like your city very much.&&&&& 81.________Y: I’m glad to hear that. Please follow me. I can take you to the cinema.&F: Sorry, I can’t follow you. What is flat?Y: Flat means a__82__ I moved there last autumn.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.________F: Do you mean “last f__83__”?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.________Y: Quite right. Well, your English is quite d__84_ from what my teacher&&&& 84.________teaches.F: A__85_, I speak American English. You understand British and American&English. That’s great.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.________
题型:阅读理解
三.阅读 (共两节,满分40分)第一节阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并填写在答题卡上。 Linda often asked Luke to dinner. Linda loved Luke, but Luke loved Linda’s cooking, not Linda herself. Linda accepted that for the time being. But she felt that, with enough meals and enough time, she would get her man.Luke rarely stayed more than ten minutes past the last bite of dessert. Linda would ask luke if he wanted to watch TV, or play cards or chess, or take a walk around the neighborhood, but Luke always declined. He always said, “ I’ve got to go.” They both knew that Luke didn’t have to go anywhere. All he ever did was to go back to his apartment and read books or go online.Tonight was probably going to be more of the same. But Linda was a patient woman. She loved to cook, and she loved to watch people eat her cooking. Tonight she prepared shrimp, fresh green beans, mashed potatoes, and asparagus(芦笋). Luke ate everything. Then she brought out her homemade cheesecake with vanilla ice cream for dessert.Luke asked, “ Are you trying to fatten me up for something? Every time I come over here, I have to eat celery(芹菜) and lettuce for a week to get back down to my normal weight. Or maybe I should start going to the gym more often. Nah, I’m too lazy for that.”“Oh, stop exaggerating(夸张).” Linda replied. “ You enoy every mouthful. And besides, I don’t think you lazy at all.”“ You’re right. I apologise. I love your cooking, and if you didn’t invite me over here, I’d be hurt and hungry.”Linda watched contentedly(满足地) as Luke devoured the cheesecake and ice cream. Someday, she thought, I will be his dessert.41. Which of the following were included in the meal Linda made for Luke. A. Shrimp, tomatoes and ice cream. B. Mashed potatoes, ice cream and cheesecake. C. Bean, fried potaties and asparagus. D. Shrimp, green peas and cheesecake.42. What can be inferred from this passage? A. Linda will eventually capture Luke’s heart. B. Luke is often a very busy man. C. Linda prefers fat men. D. Both Luke and Linda are single.43. According to the passage which of the following is NOT true about Luke? A. He owns a computer. B. He enjoys reading. C. He prefers ice cream to cheesecake. D. He has had dinner with Linda before.44. What would be the best title for this passage? A. My Foolish Heart. B. The Way to a Man’s Heart is Through his Stomach. C. The Fatter the Better. D. The Food of Life.45. Why did Luke always decline Linda’s invitations to do other things besides eating? A. He was often busy at work. B. He only liked Linda’s cooking. C. He preferred being alone most of the time. D. He was very shy.
A 10-year-old boy fatally shot his father Friday, striking him several times as he sat in the front seat of a SUV to pick up the boy from his mother’s home for a weekend visit.The incident happened about 3:45 p.m. on a cul-de-sac (死胡同)in the 1700 block of Cedar Cove Court, said Sgt. B. E. Williams of the Harris County Sheriff’s Department.An investigation found that Rick James Lohstroh, 41, was shot by his son, who was sitting in the back seat of the man’s Toyota 4-Runner, said Sgt. B. E. Williams of the Harris County Sheriff’s Department. The shooting took place outside the home of Lohstroh’s ex-wife, where the boy lives with his mother and a 7-year-old brother.“We’re not certain of anything until we finish our investigation,” Williams said. “The information we have at this time is that the 10-year-old did fire the weapon.”The mother and the 7-year-old were inside the house when the shooting occurred, said Williams.Williams said the gun belonged to the boy’s mother. After firing shots through the back seat, the boy exited(退出) the back of the vehicle and continued to fire at the car.The man died on the way to Memorial Herman Hospital. Lohstroh was a doctor at the University of Texas Medical Branch. The man and woman shared custody(监护)of the children. Williams said the mother and the boy were still in the home talking to investigators Friday night.Neighbors described the family as being quiet and keeping to themselves.Justin Gray, 17, was walking in the neighborhood when he heard gunshots. “We’ve had a suicide(自杀)in this neighborhood once, but never anything like this,” Gray said.小题1: The best title for the news should be &&&&&&&&.A.A Boy Shot His FatherB.Shooting Kill a FatherC.An Unbelievable TragedyD.A Ten-Year-Old Boy’s Cruelty小题2:Which of the following is TRUE according to the news?A.The father is not responsible for the boy.B.The family don’t like associating with their neighbours.C.The boy lives with Rick James Lohstroh.D.The boy has no brothers or sisters.小题3:What can we infer from the report?A.The tragedy happened because the boy had seen too many films showing violence.B.The boy killed his father after he quarreled with his father.C.Such things often occurred in this neighbourhood.D.The boy’s parents got divorced (离婚).小题4:The reason why the boy shot his father&&&&&&.A.is clearB.can’t be made outC.is not knownD.is quite simple
Send us your joke, anecdote or story, and if we publish it in the magazine, we’ll pay as follows:My Story $500 Personal stories beyond the call of daily life. They must be unpublished, original and less than 1000 words. Click here to read more stories.Kindness of Strangers Up to $250 True accounts of good karma, inspiring acts for unexpected kindness and generosity, or just something someone did that made your day—or changed your life. 100-500 words. Click here to read more stories.Anecdotes and Jokes $50-$250 Funny things can happen at work and at home—especially when kids are around to pass comment. We may run your writing in Life’s Like That, All in a Day’s Work or As Kids See It, or as a short filler. Got a new joke? Send it in for Laughter, the Best Medicine. Click here to read more jokes.Send Us Your Punchline(妙语)So you think of yourself as a bit of a jokester? See if you can come up with punchline to this month’s joke…You Said ItIf you’d like to comment on something you saw in Reader’s Digest magazine or on this website, this is the place to do it!Is It Just MeCan you be humorous about the trials and mysteries of modern life? Get it off your chest in 500 words. Click here to read more stories.60. This passage is written to ________.A. offer some wonderful stories to readersB. encourage people to write somethingC. show that making money is not difficultD. remind people that life is full of joy61. The underlined word “karma” is closest in meaning to ________.A. wish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. explanation&&&&&&& C. luck&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. imagination62. Which of the following statements is true according to the passage?A. The magazine is mainly intended for entertainment.B. The more words you write, the more money you get. C. Anecdotes and Jokes isn’t paid much attention to.D. New jokes can be sent in for Life’s Like That.63. Where can you most probably see this passage?A. In a library.&&&&&&&& B. In a magazine.&&&&&&& C. In a story book.&&&&& D. On a website.
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I had offered to watch my 3-year-old daughter, so that my wife could go out with a friend. I was getting some work done in my study while she&&& 36&&& to be having a good time in the other room. No problem, I&& 37& . But then it got a little too &&38&&and I shouted, “What are you doing?” No response, I repeated my question and heard her say, “Oh … nothing.” Nothing? I got up from my desk and ran out into the living room, whereupon I saw her running across the hall. I followed her as her little behind made a quick&& 39&& into the bedroom. I was approaching her! She took &&40&&&&for the bathroom. Bad move.I had her&& 41&& ! I told her to turn around. She refused. I pulled out my big, mean, &&42&& Daddy voice, “Young lady, I said turn around!” 43& , she turned toward me. In her hand was what was left of my wife’s new lipstick. And every square inch of her face was& 44& with bright red! As she looked up at me with fearful eyes, I heard &45 &voice that had been shouted to me as a child. “How could you … you should know … How many times have you been& 46& …What a bad thing to do …”It was just a matter of my picking out which old& 47& I was going to use on her so that she would know what a bad girl she had been. But &48 &I could let loose,I looked down at the sweatshirt my wife had put on her only an hour& 49& . In big& 50& it said, “I’M A PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL(天使)!” I looked back up into her tearful eyes and, &51 &seeing a bad girl who didn’t listen, I saw a little angel full of& 52& that I had come dangerously close to& 53 . “Sweetheart, let’s take a picture so Mommy can see how &54 &you look.” I took the picture and thanked God that I didn’t miss the chance to prove what a perfect little angel& 55& had given me. 36.&& A.happened&&& B.liked&&& C.appeared&&&& D.pretended37.&& A.did&&&&& B.worked out&&& C.figured& D.won38.&& A.long&&& B.quiet&&&&&&&& C.calm&&&&& D.strange39.&& A.way&&&& B.turn&&&& C.change D.progress40.&& A.back&&& B.out&&&&& C.off&&&&&& D.away41.&& A.followed&&&& B.scolded&&&&&& C.cornered&&&&& D.frightened42.&& A.kind&&& B. authoritative&&&&& C.inviting&&&&&& D.fatherly43.&& A.Slowly B.Quickly&&&&&& C.Angrily&&&&&& D.Unfortunately44.&& A.filled&& B.marked&&&&&& C.printed D.covered45.&& A.every&& B.such&&&& C.any&&&&& D.one46.&& A.told&&&& B.beaten& C.frightened&& D.forbidden47.&& A.reports B.notice& C.advice& D.message48.&& A.as B.when&& C.until&&& D.before49.&& A.before& B.ago&&&&& C.earlier& D.later50.&& A.signs&&& B.letters& C.messages&&&& D.figures51.&& A.because of&& B.instead of&&& C.in spite of&&& D.as a result of52.&& A.sadness&&&&&& B.worth&& C.tears&&& D.tricks53.&& A.preventing&& B.getting rid of&&&&& C.destroying&& D.doing wrong on54.&& A.dirty&&& B.ugly&&&& C.special D.silly55.&& A.my wife&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.my daughter&&&& C.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he
A 14-year-old girl was attacked by a grey bear while competing in a bike race. She managed to whisper the word "bear" to her rescuer. The girl suffered serious head, neck and leg wounds and is now in a dangerous condition in hospital. The girl was taking part in a 24-hour race through Bicentennial Park in Alaska when she was attacked by the bear. Bicentennial Park is next to Chugach State Park where the wild animals live. The bear attacked the girl in a heavily wooded area at about 1:30 am, during the darkest part of the night. The girl called emergency services but she was unable to communicate. Another rider Peter Basinger found her sitting dazed (神志不清的) on the ground. He told the Anchorage Daily Newsshe managed to say the word "bear" when he stopped to help. Her helmet (头盔) had been ripped off (撞掉) in the attack and rolled into the woods. Mr. Basinger waited with the girl for about 20 minutes until doctors arrived. Armed police trekked (长途跋涉) 3km with doctors to pick up the girl. Animal expert Rick Sinnott said something must be done as soon as possible to prevent the bear from attacking people again. "It had to be extremely terrifying, "he said. Mr. Sinnott told the Anchorage Daily News that the bear could have been a mother. It hurt two runners on a nearby path two weeks ago. He also said that the girl was lucky to have been wearing a bike helmet because the bear had bitten her head. 66. When did the accident happen?A. Late in the morning.&&&&&&& B. Early in the afternoon.C. In the middle of the day.&&&& D. In the middle of the night.67.When the girl was attacked, she was __________. A. waiting for Peter Basinger&&&&& B. following a mother bearC. competing in a 24-hour race&&&& D. riding in Chugach State Park 68. Mr. Sinnott said the girl was lucky because _________.A. she was then in a heavily wooded area& B. she was then wearing a bike helmetC. she didn’t get hurt badly&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. she was rescued by another rider69. What would be the best title for the passage?A. Girl Attacked by Bear during Bike Race&&&B. Watch out for Mother BearsC. Stop Bike Races in Parks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Do Remember to Wear Bike Helmet
情景对话(每题1分,满分5分)Mrs. Hunter: Jack,___61_____Jack: Next year, we hope, mother, but we can’t be sure about it. Finding a house is a difficulty.Mrs. Hunter : Have you made any inquiries(咨询) yet, Jack?Jack: Yes. __62___ . There are plenty of furnished flats, and furnished houses too, but the rents for these are very high. I couldn’t possibly afford them on my present salary.Mrs. Hunter: What would it cost to buy a plot of land and build a house?___63___Jack: No. I haven’t even thought of it . That’ll cost at least four thousand pounds. It’s no use our thinking about building a house.Mrs. Hunter: And even if you had a house, there’d be the furniture and all sorts of other things.Jack:___64_____ Anne and I have been saving up. We’ve saved a few hundred pounds between us and could buy furniture--- enough to start with. But the house is the problem.Mrs. Hunter : __65____ Jack?Jack : Oh, quite a small one. A living room and a kitchen. We’d like a dining room of course. Two bedrooms and a bathroom. Have you any idea have you and Anne decided when you are going to get married ?Yes, I know.It’s almost impossible to find a suitable house to rent , unfurnished.No, I’m trying to make more money to pay for the rents.What size of house would you want ?Excuse me, may I ask a question ?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 can paoking 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信