度假期间我过得非常周末愉快 翻译怎么翻译(用during)

英语翻译(邮件已收到,我很高兴能认识你们,祝你们在香港玩的愉快,也祝你们一路顺风.等你到了上海,如果有时间就把我们的合照用email发给我.以后常联系.)是电子邮件.
可以这样.Hey XXXI have received your email and I am very pleased to get to know you.Now I am wishing you a good time in HK and everthing fine .Please email me the collective photos of us as soon as you reach ShangHai.Keep in touch!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主,请看以下,手工翻译,希望对你有帮助,祝你工作愉快O(∩_∩)O哈!欢迎点击采纳O(∩_∩)O哈!I am glad to see you and I have received your email. Have a good time for you in Hong Kong and wish you everthing is ok.Please send the pic...
1、E-mail has been received, I am very pleased to know you, I wish you happy playing in Hong Kong, but also wish you a pleasant journey. Waiting for you to Shanghai, If you have time to put our photo s...
i have already received the email.i'm really really happy to meet with you all, and have a good time for you in Hong Kong and best wishes.And one more thing ,if you free there,could you please emill those photoes we took together when you arrived in shanghai ?
I am very pleased to get
to know you and I have received your email. Now I am wshing you a good time in Hong Kong and everthing fine .Please email
me the collective photos of us
as soon as you reach Shang Hai.
keep in touch!
I'm so glad to meet with you and confirm receipt the email. Hope you have a good trip in HK, also wish your everything run well. After arrive at Shanghai, pls don't forget to send our photoes when available, keep in touch!弱弱地认为翻译通畅就好,楼主也认同就请给分~
Mails have been received. I am glad to know you. Wish you a good trip and then a good time in Hong Kong. Email me the photos in your spare time when you are in Shanghai. Keep in touch.
Yr email received and really glad to meet you. Wish you a pleasant journey in HK. And pls send our group photos to me by email on ur free time
after arriving in Shanghai. Keep in touch!
E-mail has received, I'm very glad to meet you, wish you have a pleasant stay in Hong Kong, I wish you a pleasant journey. When you get to Shanghai, if has the time when we with each other by email since a photo of it to me.Later in touch.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译相信我们会一起度过一段很愉快的时光
I believe that we‘ll have a very good time together!我 相信 我们 将会一起度过一段很愉快的时光(这里的that也可以省略)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I believe we‘ll have a good time
扫描下载二维码根据提示用英语写一篇外出旅行的短文.提示:1.我们全体同学上周末去了一趟玄武湖.2.我们游泳、沿海滩散步、玩耍,过得很愉快.3.在旅行期间我们互相帮助、互相了解,收获很大.(要求:词数80~110)
唯爱小侽36Mf
Last weekend the weather was fine,we class all the students will go to travel Xuanwu Lake.We meet at the school gate at early in the morning,and then take the bus came to Xuanwu Lake.Nanjing xuanwu is a famous scenic spots.We get there,the students can't wait to start playing.They have swimming,some stroll along the beach,play,time and quickly in the past,we play very happy.In the evening after dinner we returned to the school,in the travel time we help each other,understand each other and fruitful.Hope next time and such activities.上周末天气很好,我们班全体同学就组织一起去玄武湖旅行.我们一大早相约在学校门口,之后乘大巴来到玄武湖.玄武湖是南京一个著名的名胜.我们一到那里,同学们就迫不及待的开始玩.他们有的游泳,有的沿海滩散步、玩耍,时间跟快就过去了,我们玩的十分愉快.晚上吃过饭后大家回到学校,在旅行期间我们互相帮助,互相了解,收获很大.希望下次还有这样的活动.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据初一的水平汉译英我去海南岛叔叔家度假.天气真好,阳光非常充足.上午很热,我在家里学习,下雨很凉爽,我去游泳,我感到很放松,这个假期我过得很愉快.
暑假到了,我去海南岛叔叔家度假. Summer arrived, I go to hainan island uncle on vacation. 天气真好,阳光非常充足. Lovely weather, sunshine is very sufficient. 上午很热,我在家里学习,下雨很凉爽,我去游泳,我感到很放松,这个假期我过得很愉快. Morning was very hot, I study at home, rain is cool, I go swimming, I felt very relaxed, the holiday I've enjoyed it very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 愉快的 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信