FxcnStatutsdatabase sid是什么是什么意思

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software .
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, .
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the .
LET OTHERS KNOW
If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box.
Register a free account to unlock additional features
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
or read our
to learn how to use this site.
Cryptolock web page not found
Started by
This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
I've just joined your large group and I hope you can answer my question.  I have become infected by Cryptolocker's Ransomware and have read the large FAQ doc on the matter so I know my very important files can't be unlocked.  I wanted to see how much they wanted to charge a 70yr old pensioner to get these important files back but haven't had any luck in accessing the web site they provided.  I used IE to go to
but get the message "Tor2web error: General Sock error".  I downloaded the Tor browser and tried through that but got the message "Unable to connect due to either 1) Temporarily unavailable (been trying for 24 hours) 2)Check connection (all other web sites work fine) 3) Firewall blocking access (firewall and virus checking turned off while trying to do this).
My concern now is that I'm day 3 into their 5 day time limit and don't know what to do. 
Has anyone else experienced this problem and has anyone managed to get through to them?
Please bear in mind my technical knowledge is very limited.  Also, I know now that I'll have to set up some backup system for the future. (I know, I should have done it sooner).
Any advise you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Advertisement
Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help , YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource!
To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK &&&
&&& CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so.
You can skip the rest of this post.
If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page).
In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log.
For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine.
Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool.
No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note:
You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.
Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found .As I am just a silly little program running on
servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them!
Yes, I still would like to gain access  as described in my original post.  I haven't run any of the programs above as I didn't think they were applicable to my question but if I'm wrong just let me know.  This is all a bit foreign to me I'm afraid.
Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.===Try this tool and post the log is you can.Download correct tool for your operating system.and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.Press Scan button.It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.===
Many thanks for getting back to me.  It would be good if you could solve this for me but it may be too late to save the files, and my money.  I did wind the clock back 5 days in BIOS but that time has passed again so it depends on how strict they are on the 5 day limit.
Thanks again
Attached Files
& &&86.05KB
&&3 downloads
& &&32.2KB
&&2 downloads
Nothing suspicious was found on your log.Please run these tools and post the logs if you can.Please download
by Xplode onto your Desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.IMPORTANTIf you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number). Please download to your Desktop.Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.===Please download ComboFix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop1. Close any open browsers.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...Double click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts.When finished, it will produce a report for you.Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt Note: Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --& Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.===Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM.Let me know what problem persists.
I posted the reports a few days ago but they don't appear to be here now.  Did you get them?  If not, I'll post again.
No.If you first use the more reply option to view your answer may be you forgot to click the post icon.Please post them.
Try Again!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.1.0 (01.07.2014:1)
Ran by Dean on Thu 23/01/2014 at 12:03:11.37
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ Services
~~~ Registry Values
~~~ Registry Keys
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{AFBCB7E0-F91A--58FEE57A25C4}
Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Users\Public\Desktop\play more great games!.url"
~~~ Folders
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Dean\appdata\local\{BA-42C9-A9FE-308E02C4397B}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Dean\appdata\local\{6B14719B-EC9E-49CC-B97A-50BA6E436B90}
~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared
Scan was completed on Thu 23/01/2014 at 12:10:56.92
End of JRT log
ComboFix 14-01-27.02 - Dean 23/01/; 14:04:49.1.8 - x64
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate   6.1.2.61.8.5427 [GMT 10.5:30]
Running from: c:\users\Dean\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Norton 360 Premier Edition *Disabled/Updated* {63DF6D-9EFD8BF}
FW: Norton 360 Premier Edition *Disabled* {5BE4D041-DB6F--24F3E73C9FC4}
SP: Norton 360 Premier Edition *Enabled/Updated* {D8BEB080-B73A-17E3-1B37-B6B}
SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Other Deletions   )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
C:\Install.exe
C:\NPE.exe
c:\progra~2\SINGAP~1\TRAVel~1.exe
c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\README TO UNLOCK.txt
c:\windows\SysWow64\delete.bat
c:\windows\SysWow64\SET6A8A.tmp
c:\windows\SysWow64\SETD52C.tmp
c:\windows\SysWow64\SETF7FA.tmp
c:\windows\TEMP\INS_b71c47f7.TMP
(((((((((((((((((((((((((   Files Created from
to   )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
03:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\temp
03:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Scan User\AppData\Local\temp
03:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
01:32 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\ERUNT
01:28 -------- d-----w- C:\AdwCleaner
09:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\SysWow64\NV
09:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\NV
09:29 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\Migration
09:34 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\LastGood
01:12 -------- d-----w- C:\FRST
00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
00:54 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
04:20 2;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
04:30 0;----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
03:48 0;----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
05:56 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wmploc.DLL
04:56 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\wmploc.DLL
05:56 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wmp.dll
04:28 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\tor
07:09 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\MRT
02:13 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\KernelBase.dll
10:32 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
02:25 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ataport.sys
07:30 2;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\IEUDINIT.EXE
06:30 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
06:30 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\elshyph.dll
06:26 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\advapi32.dll
06:25 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll
06:25 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\mswsock.dll
06:25 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
03:12 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\vrq_logs
09:17 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\SMR410
03:14 -------- d-----w- c:\users\norton
02:27 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Oracle
02:26 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\Sun
02:24 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Oracle
01:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java
01:54 9;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
01:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Java
03:17 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Dean\AppData\Local\NPE
19:23 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\GPhotos.scr
22:28 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Find3M Report   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
06:26 4;----a-w- c:\windows\apppatch\acwow64.dll
13:27 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\MRT.exe
06:31 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
12:24 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll
12:24 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvinitx.dll
12:24 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll
12:24 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvapi64.dll
10:44 7;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
10:44 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
14:22 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FTBSaver.scr
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvsvc64.dll
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
12:36 6;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nv3dappshextr.dll
12:36 6;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvshext.dll
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvsvcr.dll
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvmctray.dll
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nv3dappshext.dll
12:36 0;----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcoproc.bin
22:29 0;----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\nvStreaming.exe
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Reg Loading Points   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\~\Browser Helper Objects\{2259e2df-6e0a-4c22a3fca9}]
23:54 0;----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\UserZoom\UserZoom survey tool 2.5\adxloader.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt1]
@="{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
23:54 0;----a-w- c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.22.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt2]
@="{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt3]
@="{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"swg"="c:\program files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [ 39408]
"iCloudServices"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.exe" [ 59720]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Dell DataSafe Online"="c:\program files (x86)\Dell\Dell Datasafe Online\NOBuClient.exe" [ 1117528]
"BCSSync"="c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe" [ 89184]
"StereoLinksInstall"="c:\program files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" [ 1081632]
c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Dropbox.lnk - c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe /systemstartup [ ]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 5 (0x5)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=1 (0x1)
"AppInit_DLLs"=c:\windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"midi2"=wdmaud.drv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
R2 BBSBingBar Sc:\program files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.124.0\BBSvc.c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.124.0\BBSvc.exe [x]
R2 CLKMSVC10_9EC60124;CyberLink Product -
06:03;c:\program files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD9\NavFilter\kmsvc.c:\program files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD9\NavFilter\kmsvc.exe [x]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [x]
R2 SkypeUSkype Uc:\program files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.c:\program files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe [x]
R3c:\windows\system32\drivers\dmvsc.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\dmvsc.sys [x]
R3 IEEtwCollectorSInternet Explorer ETW Collector Sc:\windows\system32\IEEtwCollector.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\IEEtwCollector.exe [x]
R3 NApple Mobile Device Ethernet Sc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\netaapl64.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\netaapl64.sys [x]
R3c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\netvsc60.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\netvsc60.sys [x]
R3c:\windows\system32\drivers\pmxdrv.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\pmxdrv.sys [x]
R3 RdpVideoMRemote Desktop Video Miniport Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpvideominiport.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys [x]
R3Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge Serial Port Enumerator Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\silabenm.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\silabenm.sys [x]
R3Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\silabser.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\silabser.sys [x]
R3 Synth3dVMicrosoft Virtual 3D Video Transport Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\Synth3dVsc.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\Synth3dVsc.sys [x]
R3 SynthVSynthVc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\VMBusVideoM.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\VMBusVideoM.sys [x]
R3Microsoft Remote Desktop Input Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\terminpt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\terminpt.sys [x]
R3 TsUsbFTsUsbFc:\windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\tsusbflt.sys [x]
R3 TsUsbGD;Remote Desktop Generic USB Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys [x]
R3Remote Deskotop USB Hc:\windows\system32\drivers\tsusbhub.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\tsusbhub.sys [x]
R3 USBAAPL64;Apple Mobile USB Dc:\windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys [x]
R3 VGPU;VGPU;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdvgkmd.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\rdvgkmd.sys [x]
R3 WatAdminSWindows Activation Technologies Sc:\windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [x]
R4Windows Live Mesh remotec:\program files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.c:\program files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [x]
S0 iusb3Intel& USB 3.0 Host Controller Switch Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\iusb3hcs.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\iusb3hcs.sys [x]
S0c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvpciflt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\nvpciflt.sys [x]
S0 SymDS;Symantec Data Sc:\windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\\SYMDS64.SYS;c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\N360x64\\SYMDS64.SYS [x]
S0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Ac:\windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\\SYMEFA64.SYS;c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\N360x64\\SYMEFA64.SYS [x]
S1 BHDrvx64;BHDrvx64;c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\BASHDefs\\BHDrvx64.c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\BASHDefs\\BHDrvx64.sys [x]
S1 ccSet_N360;N360 Settings Mc:\windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\\ccSetx64.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\N360x64\\ccSetx64.sys [x]
S1 IDSVia64;IDSVia64;c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\IPSDefs\\IDSvia64.c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\IPSDefs\\IDSvia64.sys [x]
S1 SymIRON;Symantec Iron Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\\Ironx64.SYS;c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\N360x64\\Ironx64.SYS [x]
S1 SymNetS;Symantec Network Security WFP Dc:\windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\\SYMNETS.SYS;c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\Drivers\N360x64\\SYMNETS.SYS [x]
S2 AERTFAndrea RT Filters Sc:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe [x]
S2 AtherosSAtherosSc:\program files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\adminservice.c:\program files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\adminservice.exe [x]
S2 Dell WMI SDell WMI Sc:\program files (x86)\DELL\DELLOSD\DellOSDService.c:\program files (x86)\DELL\DELLOSD\DellOSDService.exe [x]
S2 DellDigitalDDell Digital Delivery Sc:\program files (x86)\Dell Digital Delivery\DeliveryService.c:\program files (x86)\Dell Digital Delivery\DeliveryService.exe [x]
S2 FXNADB;FXcnStatutsDc:\program files (x86)\Fuji Xerox\DocuPrint SSW2\SimpleMonitor for AP\fxksmdb.c:\program files (x86)\Fuji Xerox\DocuPrint SSW2\SimpleMonitor for AP\fxksmdb.exe [x]
S2 IAStorDataMgrSIntel& Rapid Storage Tc:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel& Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel& Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe [x]
S2 Intel& Capability Licensing Service IIntel& Capability Licensing Service Ic:\program files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.c:\program files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe [x]
S2 MBAMSMBAMSc:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [x]
S2 MBAMSMBAMSc:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [x]
S2 N360;Norton 360;c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Engine\21.1.0.18\N360.c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Engine\21.1.0.18\N360.exe [x]
S2 NOBU;Dell DataSafe Oc:\program files (x86)\Dell\Dell Datasafe Online\NOBuAgent.exe SERVICE;c:\program files (x86)\Dell\Dell Datasafe Online\NOBuAgent.exe SERVICE [x]
S2 OSDSChiconyOSDSc:\program files (x86)\Dell\Dell KM713 Wireless Keyboard LED Indicator\OSDSrv.c:\program files (x86)\Dell\Dell KM713 Wireless Keyboard LED Indicator\OSDSrv.exe [x]
S2 SftSSoftThinks Agent Sc:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\sftservice.EXE;c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\sftservice.EXE [x]
S2 Stereo SNVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Sc:\program files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.c:\program files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe [x]
S2 UNS;Intel& Management and Security Application User Notification Sc:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel& Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel& Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [x]
S2 WDDMSWDDMSc:\program files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WD Drive Manager\WDDMService.c:\program files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WD Drive Manager\WDDMService.exe [x]
S2 WDFME;WD File Management Ec:\program files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDFME\WDFME.c:\program files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDFME\WDFME.exe [x]
S2 WDSC;WD File Management Shadow Ec:\program files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDSC.c:\program files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDSC.exe [x]
S2 ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex AZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Ac:\program files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.c:\program files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe [x]
S2 ZAtheros Wlan AZAtheros Wlan Ac:\program files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.c:\program files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.exe [x]
S3 AthBTPAtheros Virtual Bluetooth Cc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_flt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\btath_flt.sys [x]
S3 BBUBBUc:\program files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.124.0\SeaPort.c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.3.124.0\SeaPort.exe [x]
S3 BTATH_A2DP;Bluetooth A2DP Audio Dc:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_a2dp.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\btath_a2dp.sys [x]
S3 btath_Atheros Bluetooth AVDT Sc:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_avdt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\btath_avdt.sys [x]
S3 BTATH_BUS;Atheros Bluetooth Bc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_bus.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\btath_bus.sys [x]
S3 BTATH_HCRP;Bluetooth HCRP Sc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_hcrp.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\btath_hcrp.sys [x]
S3 BTATH_LWFLT;Bluetooth LWFLT Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_lwflt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\btath_lwflt.sys [x]
S3 BTATH_RCP;Bluetooth AVRCP Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_rcp.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\btath_rcp.sys [x]
S3 BtFBtFc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btfilter.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\btfilter.sys [x]
S3 CtClsFCreative Camera Class Upper Filter Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\CtClsFlt.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\CtClsFlt.sys [x]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDEraserUtilRebootDc:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [x]
S3 FintekCIR;Fintek eHome Tc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\FintekCIR.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\FintekCIR.sys [x]
S3 IntcDAIntel& Display Ac:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys [x]
S3 iusb3Intel& USB 3.0 Hub Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3hub.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\iusb3hub.sys [x]
S3 iusb3Intel& USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.sys [x]
S3 L1C;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR81xx PCI-E Ethernet Cc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C62x64.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\L1C62x64.sys [x]
S3 MBAMPMBAMPc:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\drivers\mbam.sys [x]
S3 RSPCIESTOR;Realtek PCIE CardReader Dc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\RtsPStor.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\RtsPStor.sys [x]
S3 tihub3;TI USB3 Hub Sc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\tihub3.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\tihub3.sys [x]
S3TI XHCI Sc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\tixhci.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\tixhci.sys [x]
S3 WDC_SAM;WD SCSI Pass Tc:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\wdcsam64.c:\windows\SYSNATIVE\DRIVERS\wdcsam64.sys [x]
--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---
*Deregistered* - CLKMDRV10_9EC60124
--------- X64 Entries -----------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{2259e2df-6e0a-4c22a3fca9}]
23:54 0;----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\UserZoom\UserZoom survey tool 2.5\adxloader64.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt1]
@="{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
23:54 0;----a-w- c:\users\Dean\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.22.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt2]
@="{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt3]
@="{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt4]
@="{FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [ 172144]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [ 399984]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [ 441968]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=c:\windows\System32\nvinitx.dll
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uLocal Page = c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
uStart Page = hxxp://.au/
mLocal Page = c:\windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - c:\windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~2\MICROS~1\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Se&nd to OneNote - c:\progra~2\MICROS~1\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
Trusted Zone:
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
DPF: {D77F526B-FB71-4A52-A9FD-F1FFCD6A23D3} - hxxps:///s/ie/f2/UserZoom.cab
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
HKLM_Wow6432Node-ActiveSetup-{2D46B6DC-B-B523-A557E6D54B47} - start
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
AddRemove-SIUSBXP&10C4&EA61 - c:\windows\system32\Silabs\DriverUninstaller.exe USBXpress\SIUSBXP&10C4&EA61
AddRemove-SLABCOMM&10C4&EA60 - c:\program files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\DriverUninstall\DriverUninstaller.exe VCP CP210x Cardinal\SLABCOMM&10C4&EA60
AddRemove-..au.edgesuite.net - c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\Silverlight.Configuration.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\N360]
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Engine\21.1.0.18\N360.exe\" /s \"N360\" /m \"c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Engine\21.1.0.18\diMaster.dll\" /prefetch:1"
"ImagePath"="\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\N360x64\\SYMNETS.SYS"
"TrustedImagePaths"="c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Engine\21.1.0.18;c:\program files (x86)\Norton 360 Premier Edition\Engine64\21.1.0.18"
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil64_11_9_900_170_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil64_11_9_900_170_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-BC9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-A66}]
@="IFlashBroker5"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-A66}\ProxyStubClsid32]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-A66}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}]
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_9_900_170_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_9_900_170_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-A66}\TypeLib]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}]
@="Shockwave Flash Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_9_900_170.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\MiscStatus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\ProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.11"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_9_900_170.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\Version]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}]
@="Macromedia Flash Factory Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_9_900_170.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\ProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_9_900_170.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\Version]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-A66}]
@="IFlashBroker5"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-A66}\ProxyStubClsid32]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-A66}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\McAfee]
"SymbolicLinkValue"=hex(6):5c,00,72,00,65,00,67,00,69,00,73,00,74,00,72,00,79,
   00,5c,00,6d,00,61,00,63,00,68,00,69,00,6e,00,65,00,5c,00,53,00,6f,00,66,00,\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Common\Smart Tag\Actions\{B7EFF951-E52F-45CC-9EF7-CC}]
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
"Solution"="{1D-4E46-ACB4-0E2C58B31A18}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Schema Library\ActionsPane3]
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Schema Library\ActionsPane3\0]
"Key"="ActionsPane3"
"Location"="c:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files\\Microsoft Shared\\VSTO\\ActionsPane3.xsd"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Control\PCW\Security]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
Completion time:   14:13:01
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 
Pre-Run: 1,875,624,681,472 bytes free
Post-Run: 1,875,273,093,120 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 4EF046F4D5BA4CA4AAFC
# AdwCleaner v3.017 - Report created 23/01/2014 at 11:58:20
# Updated 12/01/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Dean - DEAN-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Dean\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
# Option : Scan
***** [ Services ] *****
***** [ Files / Folders ] *****
***** [ Shortcuts ] *****
***** [ Registry ] *****
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{AFBCB7E0-F91A--58FEE57A25C4}
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{AFBCB7E0-F91A--58FEE57A25C4}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{0A18A436-2A7A-49F3-A488-3}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{007EFBDF-8A5D-4930-97CC-A4B437CBA777}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\BingBar_RASMANCS
***** [ Browsers ] *****
-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.
AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [1013 octets] - [23/01/:20]
########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [1073 octets] ##########
Run the AdwCleaner tool and Clean what is reported.===Download Security Check by screen317 from .Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.p.s.If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.===
Here 'tis Nasdaq.   Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.79  Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)  Internet Explorer 11 ``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` Windows Firewall Enabled!  Windows Firewall Disabled! Norton 360 Premier Edition   WMI entry may not attempting automatic update.`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.; Java 7 Update 51  Adobe Reader 10.1.9 Adobe Reader out of Date! ````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui.exe  Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe  `````````````````System Health check````````````````` Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 5%````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 
Get the latest version of the Adobe Reader.Before your download I suggest you unckeck the box on the top right "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus - optional" this is not required if you are not a McAfee subscriber. While the installation is in progress you can also deny the installation of any other programs that may be suggested.When installed remove your old version of the Reader using the Add/Remove Programs applet if present.&&&&&&If all is well:Time for some housekeepingThe following will implement some cleanup procedures as well as reset System Restore points:Click Start & Run and copy/paste the following bold text into the Run box and click OK:ComboFix /UninstallIgnore if ComboFix was not used.===Please consider using these ideas to help secure your computer. While there is no way to guarantee safety when you use a computer, these steps will make it much less likely that you will need to endure another infection. While we really like to help people, we would rather help you protect yourself so that you won't need that help in the future.Please either enable Automatic Updates under Start -& Control Panel -& Automatic Updates or get into the habit of checking Windows Update regularly. They usually have security updates every month. You can set Windows to notify you of Updates so that you can choose, but only do this if you believe you are able to understand which ones are needed. This is a crucial security measure.Having an effective antivirus is a must for everyone.In addition to many excellent commercial products there are plenty of good free antivirus programs available. I can recommend:If you are satisfied with your current protection programs you can ignore the instructions on Antivirus or Firewall listed below.In addition to an antivirus I recommend using a firewall. A software firewall is a software program that helps screen out hackers, viruses, and worms that try to reach your computer over the Internet. I can recommend one of the following free products:Please note: Many installer offer third-party downloads that are installed automatically when you do not uncheck certain checkboxes. While most of the time not being malicious you usually do not want these on your computer. Be careful during the installation process and you will avoid seeing tons of new unwanted toolbars in your favorite web browser.Please consider installing and running some of th they are either free or have free versions of commercial programs:The free version of MBAM can be used to scan the system for traces of malware. Scanning your system regularly will make it harder for malware to reside on your system.A tutorial on using MBAM can be found .Please Note: Only the paid for version has real time capabilities.A tutorial on using SpywareBlaster to prevent malware from ever installing on your computer may be found .Please keep these programs up-to-date and run them whenever you suspect a problem to prevent malware problems. A number of programs have resident protection and it is a good idea to run the resident protection of one of each type of program to maintain protection. However, it is important to run only one resident program of each type since they can conflict and become less effective. That means only one antivirus, firewall and scanning anti-spyware program at a time. Passive protectors, like SpywareBlaster can be run with any of them.Note that there are a lot of rogue programs out there that want to scare you into giving them your money and some malware actually claims to be security programs. If you get a popup for a security program that you did not install yourself, do NOT click on it and ask for help immediately. It is very important to run an antivirus and firewall, but you can't always rely on reviews and ads for information. Ask in a security forum that you trust if you are not sure. If you are unsure and looking for anti-spyware programs, you can find out if it is a rogue here: Check the last post for the latest list.A similar category of programs is now called "scareware." Scareware programs are active infections that will pop-up on your computer and tell you that you are infected. If you look closely, it will usually have a name that looks like it might be legitimate, but it is NOT one of the programs you installed. It tells you to click and install it right away. If you click on any part of it, including the 'X' to close it, you may actually help it infect your computer further. Keeping protection updated and running resident protection can help prevent these infections. If it happens anyway, get offline as quickly as you can. Pull the internet connection cable or shut down the computer if you have to. Contact someone to help by using another computer if possible. These programs are also sometimes called 'rogues', but they are different than the older version of rogues mentioned above.Please keep your programs up to date. This applies to Java, Adobe Flashplayer, Adobe Reader and your Internet Browsers in particular. Vulnerabilities in these programs are often exploited in order to install malware on your PC. Visiting a prepared web page suffices to infect your system.In general ,
are considered to be more secure than Internet Explorer. In addition there are many useful add-ons that can protect you from possible risks: will warn you when you try to visit sites with poor reputation. The reputation is based on user ratings and is usually very accurate.Script Blocker can help blocking many attempts to infect your system via malicious websites by only allowing scripts at sites you trust. is a popular Firefox addon, a popular Google Chrome addon.For much more useful information, please also read Tony Klein's excellent article: Hopefully these steps will help to keep you error free. If you run into more difficulty, we will certainly do what we can to help.===
I updated Adobe Reader ok but I wasn't sure if you wanted me to update Combofix or delete it.  I assume you want me to update it and run it again?  The other things I have covered fairly well but my original problem still exists in that I can't get on that web site.
I used IE to go to
but get the message "Tor2web error: General Sock error".Forget about that site. I would not go there even if I were to get paid.As for ComboFix you should remove it using the instructions I gave you.
Although I know the perils in making a payment the files that are locked were very important to me so I made the payment.  The reason I wanted to get to that web site was to tell them that the payment has been made.  At the moment I have paid the ransom but my files are still all Locked and I have no way of telling them that they have the money.  This is why I asked the question originally.
Edited by Deanmc, 05 February 2014 - 05:19 AM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Need an account?
Forum Password
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list}

我要回帖

更多关于 database是什么文件夹 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。