Would you please be my wife?
Would you like to be my wife?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译这个对话用英语怎么说?“你当我白痴啊”“原来你不是啊”"Do u think i am an idiot?"这句话是疑问句
"你当我白痴啊"这句话的意思就是我不是白痴 所以感觉翻译的不太对啊?还有原来你不是啊
"You think I am stupid?""Oh, you are not?"
do you think i am an idot?you are not , aren't you?
"You think I am an idot?""Oh, you are not?"
Do you think i am an idot?You are
, aren't you?
"Do u think i am an idiot?" 有很多意思普通的话:你觉得我是个白痴吗?如果你做错了一件事,你在对人诉苦 然后说 " Do u think i am an idiot?":我是不是一个白痴?
= 内心的意思- 我是一个白痴,我做错了事....
"You idiot!" "when I originally you not?"
you think i am a fool? 功夫熊猫里的一句话
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我不明白你的意思,请你说清楚一点 翻译成英文
asjcm1kpFL1
I don't catch your meaning,speak more clearly,please.I don't follow you,please speak more clearly.I don't get what you're driving at,please speak more clearly.I do not understand what you mean,please make it clear thatYes or no?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I don't catch your meaning,speak more clearly,please. I don't follow you,please speak more clearly. I don't get what you're driving at,please speak more clearly.
I don't follow you/ I don't catch your meaning/I don't understand of you,would you please to say clearly?
I do not know your means,pls express clear.
I do not understand what you mean, please make it clear that
I don't understand your meaning,please make yourself clear.
I'm sorry I didn't understand you .Would you please explain it again?
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:李老师你好。我的英语很不好。其实刚才你说的我都听不懂,当然除了一个坐下能听懂。这个文章是我百度翻译的是什么意思?
李老师你好。我的英语很不好。其实刚才你说的我都听不懂,当然除了一个坐下能听懂。这个文章是我百度翻译的
问题补充:
Li Hello. My English is very bad. In fact, you said I could not understand, of course, in addition to a sit down can understand. This article is my translation of Baidu
Hello, Teacher Lee. my English was very poor. In fact, just now you said that I don't understand, of course, beyond a seat can be understood. This article is a translation of the i 100 degrees
正在翻译,请等待...
Hello teacher Li. My English is very bad. In fact, you just said I didn't understand, of course, in addition to a sit down can understand. This article is my translation of Baidu
Hello teacher Li. My English is very bad. In fact, you just said I didn't understand, of course, in addition to a sit down can understand. This article is my translation of Baidu
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英国出国咨询收费 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信