anything else的语文shell if else怎么写写

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
Do you have anything else? -英语口语会话速成100公式第38篇
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Unit 38 Do you have anything else? 你有什么其他的东西吗?Conversation 1 英语口语对话一 A:What do you have to eat? A:有什么可以吃的?B:There is a box of
unit 38 do you have anything else? 你有什么其他的东西吗?
conversation 1 英语口语对话一
a:what do you have to eat?
a:有什么可以吃的?
b:there is a box of crackers in the pantry.
b:橱柜里有一盒饼干.
a:do you have anything else?
a:你有什么其他东西吗?
b:there's some popcorn if you want that.
b:如果你要爆米花的话, 有一些.
&
conversation 2 英语口语对话二
a:can you put this load of clothes in for me?
a:你可以帮我把这些衣服 放进洗衣机里吗?
b:yeah. where's the detergent?
b:好,洗衣粉在哪里?
a:there is some detergent already in the washer.
a:洗衣机里已经有洗衣粉
b:oh,that makes it pretty easy.
b:噢,那就很简单了.
practice 英语句型练习
情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼if there is anything else we can do for you, please tell us know 的翻译是:如果还有什么我们能为你做的请告诉我们知道 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
if there is anything else we can do for you, please tell us know
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
如果还有什么我们能为你做的请告诉我们知道
如果有任何其他东西我们能为你做,请告诉我们知道
如果有别的我们可以为您做,请告诉我们知道
相关内容&aExperience Submitted 递交的经验 & aA:那儿有人吗?b:所有人都回家了,没人在那儿了。 A: There be people? b: All people all went home, nobody in there. & a早上起来, 看闹钟起晚了.上学迟到又忘记带作业 ,被老师批评。发下来的数学考试卷又不及格 ,心情很不好, 又在回家的路上撞到了一个老太太。 Early morning gets up, looked the alarm clock got up is late. Goes to school is late forgot the belt work, is criticized by teacher.Sends down mathematics test sheet does not pass an examination, the mood is not very good, also in on the road which went home hits an old woman. & a采用面板数据评价了民营医院与公立医院在费用、满意度和等待时间方面的差异。 Used the kneading board data to appraise the privately operated hospital and the public hospital in the expense, the degree of satisfaction and the standby period aspect difference. & asomething unknow aways makes me feel boring,and want to take a walk outside,suddenly want to make a telphone call,but no one answer me… 某事unknow aways不做我感受乏味,并且想要散步外面,突然想要做telphone电话,但答复我… & aAccess Restriction 访问制约 & anearest crisp set. 最近的油炸马铃薯片集合。 & apreviousweapon previousweapon & a和外星人在一起的日子 With alien in together day & a同时电脑也有许多危害,不良信息和游戏,许多青少年沉迷网络游戏。 Simultaneously the computer also has many harms, not the good information and the game, many young people sink confuse the network game. & a吉林省科学委员会 Jilin Province scientific committee & aall of us have own apart that we can't leave off 我们大家有分开拥有我们不可能停止 & aFather’s Employment 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLiangxiang stadium Beijing's Fangshan district road No. 28 Liangxiang体育场北京的Fangshan区路没有。 28 & abeat in the eggs 敲打在蛋 & amicrolights microlights & aOf all the American realistic writers,the three dominant ones are William Dean Howells,Mark Twain,and Henry James.Although Howells,Twain,and James all strive for realism, The first level is the relaxed humorous humor. & a讲学厅 Lecture hall & a他刚才通过电话回复他已经完成修改了. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a好的,我将去火车站接你。 Good, I will go to the train station to meet you. & ai would fight you意思 i would fight you meaning & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!许多时间我们都在运动 Please input the text which you need to translate! Many time we all in movement & a这个是我今天帮你买的20rmb一袋 This a 20rmb bag which is I helps you to buy today & aI LOVE YOU I NEED YOU I WAND YOU I FUCK YOU 正在翻译,请等待...
& atransfer money 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我姐姐去过欧洲一些地方 My elder sister has gone to European some places & a舞台上瞬间烟花绽放,光彩夺目 In the stage the instantaneous fireworks blooms, brilliant & a你真好漂亮!好看 Kind of you beautiful! Nice & a打开信息 Opens the information
& a说你爱她 Said you love her & a我也去睡了!拜拜 I also rested! Breaking off a relationship & a你不在场真是遗憾 You do not present really are the regret
& a我的名字叫孙威 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPlease send tool so that I can install lenses from prevous (now broiken) frames Please send tool so that I can install lenses from prevous (now broiken) frames & a大家晚上好,很高兴和大家一同分享我的大学心得,我的中文名大家都知道我就不多说了,我的英文名是辛西娅,现在,我们进入正题 Everybody evening is good, very happy and everybody shares my university attainment together, my Chinese name everybody knew I not said, my English name is Cynthia, now, we enter the subject & aMONARCH POLFY.S.A GELENA SHITINRAND STANLESS STEEL 12600 MONARCH POLFY.S.A GELENA SHITINRAND STANLESS STEEL 12600 & a50年代后半前期,更潜心学俄语,阅读和翻译文献均无碍 正在翻译,请等待...
& aCustoms Invoices and Country of Origin Declarations and Documents 海关发票和发源国声明和文件 & a对不起,没听清 请再说一遍 Sorry, has not heard clearly please again do say & a这段时间工厂特别忙 This period of time factory is specially busy & a化学危险品泄露应急预案 Chemistry dangerous material revelation emergency predetermined plan & aでっかいプレゼンで緊張なう 以巨大的[purezen)紧张[u) & a祝你们节日快乐
& a在6月2日的天津科技杂志中发表《以环境管理体系为依托 履行企业社会责任》一文 正在翻译,请等待... & ao 无风扇对流冷却系统 o Does not have the ventilator convection cooling system & a为什么我会梦到他 是不是心虚了? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNoted below with many thanks 下面注意以许多感谢 & aAnd I'll do what you ask me 并且我将做什么您问我 & a美国是一个使用多种方言的大国 US is a use many kinds of dialect great nation
& awhat is the purpose the University! 什么是目的大学! & aSOME ROADS LEAD MORE TO DESTINY THAN TO A DESTINATION SOME ROADS LEAD MORE TO DESTINY THAN TO A DESTINATION & a经济发展的更加繁荣 Economical development more prosperous & aMaria often has a walk with her parents in the morning 玛丽亚经常有步行与她的父母早晨 & aVery Long, Why ? 非常长期,为什么? & aDespite the above there remain a number of questions about the ‘what’, ‘why’ 尽管在上面那里保持关于`的一定数量的问题什么’, `为什么’ & aif there is anything else we can do for you, please tell us know 如果有别的我们可以为您做,请告诉我们知道 &Do&you&learn&anything&elsebesides&(除了)&Chinese&at&school?【考点】.怀特夫人:我丈夫我要伦敦假,我们不能带子.当们离候,你能照看他吗?怀特夫人:非谢谢你林夫人.【分析】怀特夫人:格夫人,能为做点什么?格林夫人:很乐意您效.汤是个明的男.我想照顾他.要怎么?格林夫:,当然,怀特人.你想让我做么?林人:不用谢.【解答】6.B格&根句could/空/you空格/do&somethig/空格fo/空格e.ease?怀特人请夫人帮个,结合答语Ye,of&cours林夫人答应帮,以接下来自然会问怀特夫人让他做么事情,故选:B What&would/格/you空格/lie&me//to/空/o?7.D/格//空格 根据后句Coud&on/空格k&afte/空/hi&hile/格/we're&aay可知这里的him应是指她的孩子,既然是请格林夫照看孩子,明显前句是指不能带孩子伦敦,故选:D We/空格can't/格/ae/格/o&child/空/wit空/.58.G空格&根据后Tom空格/is/空格a空格/smt/格/boy.I&loe/空格to&look/空格after/空/him.Wat空格/d/空/&have格/to空/do知格林人答怀特夫人的请求照看儿,所以前句应是欣然的回应,所以应该用Wit/空/pleaure!乐为您劳.故:G6.&空格/ 据上句hak/格you&so空格/much.知下句应对谢谢答语,结合选项即:You&are//welome不用谢选:F【点评】此题为补对话题做此类题型关键点是联系上下文语境住键句去选够使前后句子衔接然,语义贯通,符合逻辑句子.完后再查一遍,看前后贯,互相照应.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:清泉漂荷老师 难度:0.80真题:1组卷:2
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.34068当前位置: &
还有什么的英文
英文翻译anything elsewhat else&&&&what&&&&anything else&&&&what is left to see&&&&are there any questions&&&&then what does one want to live for&&&&do you have any questions&&&&what else could i say&&&&i don′t know what else to say&&&&b: ok, what else&&&&oh lord, is there nothing more anybody can do&&&&what&&&&did everything but murder you and i&&&&is there anything else you want us to do&&&&is there anything else you would like to tell us&&&&all lies and jest, still the man hears what he wants to hear&&&&you named it&&&& nothing wrong (with)&&&&nothing&&&&tend yuu baina&&&&que n'ai-je&&&&what’s good about it&&&&as
as the fool thinks so the bell clinks&&&&what's the difference&&&&whats the catch&&&&what task is there
例句与用法Oh, now it was too late for prudence .啊,现在小心谨慎还有什么用。How otherwise can we divert ourselves ?我们还有什么别的消遣呢?You have anything else eating you ?还有什么别的使你不得安宁吗?Any other damn-fool stupid notions ?还有什么糊涂透顶的馊主意?The party will fall flat without her .要没有她,我们这晚宴还有什么乐趣。Let me see if i can't think of something else pleasant .让我想想还有什么趣事。Do you want to offer any explanation ?你还有什么解释吗?What other theories do you have ?你们还有什么其它看法? "have you any thing else to secure, madam? "“你还有什么别的东西要保存起来吗,女士?”No doubt, there was some other exit from the hold .没问题,这船舱里一定还有什么别的出口。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
还有什么的英文翻译,还有什么英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译还有什么,还有什么的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 语文英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信