compare a with bb,b要用宾格吗

当前位置:
>>>We found ______ a good pupil.[ ]A. he B. she C. himD. h..
We found ______ a good pupil.&&
A. he&&&&&&
B. she&&&&&&
C. him&&&&&&&&
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“We found ______ a good pupil.[ ]A. he B. she C. himD. h..”主要考查你对&&人称代词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人称代词:人称代词是用来表示人的代词,有单数和复数之分,有主格和宾格之分。人称代词的主格在句中作主语;人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,也可作动词或介词的宾语。  主格:I, we, you, he, she, it, they在句子中作主语宾格:me, us, you, him, her, it, them在句子中作宾语He and I are in the same class. 我和他在同一个班级。Can you see them in the street? 你能看见他们在街上吗?人称代词在句中的作用:1)主格作主语。如:I am Chinese.我是中国人。2)宾格作宾语,放在及物动词或介词之后,有时还可以在口语中用作表语。如:①I don't know her.我不认识她。(动词宾语)②What's wrong with it?它怎么了?(介词宾语)③-Open the door,please.3)作表语作表语一般用主格, 但在口语中也常用宾格I saw at once it was her.我一下子看到了她。It's me.请开门,是我。(表语)4)作同位语作同位语是用宾格We ,us ,there,will be able to fulfill the task.我们三人就能完成这项任务。主宾格的替换:一、宾格代替主格a.在简短对话中,当人称代词单独使用或在not后,多用宾语。  ---- I like English. --我喜欢英语。  ---- Me too. --我也喜欢。  ---- Have more wine? --再来点酒喝吗?  ---- Not me. --我可不要了。b.在表示比较的非正式的文体中,常用宾格代替主格。但如果比较状语的谓语保留,则主语只能用主格。  He is taller than I/me.  He is taller than I am.二、主格代替宾格a.在介词but,except后,有时可用主格代替宾格。b.在电话用语中常用主格。  ---- I wish to speak to Mary. --我想和玛丽通话。  ---- This is she. --我就是玛丽。注意:在动词be或to be后的人称代词视其前面的名词或代词而定。  I thought it was she. 我以为是她。 (主格----主格)  I thought it to be her. (宾格----宾格)  I was taken to be she. 我被当成了她。 (主格----主格)They took me to be her.他们把我当成了她。 (宾格----宾格)人称代词用法:一、人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,往往用在动词或介词后面。例:1.Listen to me,Dad.2.Peter is sitting behind me.3.Let me got here now.4.Give me an orange,please.二、you既是"你"或"你们"的主格,又是它们的宾格;her既是"她"的所有格,又是它的宾格。我们可以根据它们在句子中的位置来判断它们属于主格、所有格还是宾格。三、and是一个我们常用来连接两个词的连接词。它虽然与介词with有同样的意思,但它的前后可以是人称代词的主语,也可以是人称代词的宾格,而with只能跟人称代词的宾格。如:You and I are going to school.  You are going to school with me.四、第三人称代词单数:er,sie,es 及 复数 sie 可指代人或物以及其它抽象概念等。此时,它们的性,数,格要与被指代的名词一致。人称代词用法口诀:人称代词分主/宾,只有八对要区分。你(们)、它主/宾同一形,其余主/宾须分清。谓语之前主格填,动/介之后宾格跟,口语运用最灵活,表语也可用宾格。人称代词并列现,注意顺序礼貌见,二一、三一、二三一,第一人称最谦虚,若把错误责任担,第一人称须当先。动前主格动后宾,名前形容介后宾;如果名词含在内,选用名物代就行。
人称代词并列用法的排列顺序:1)单数人称代词并列作主语时,其顺序为:第二人称→第三人称→第一人称即:you and I;he/she/itandI;you,he/she/it and I2)复数人称代词作主语时,其顺序为:第一人称→第二人称→第三人称即:we,you and they人称代词的变格形式:
them人称代词的形式:在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式,即常在动词原形后加-s或-es  一、人称代词he,she,it是第三人称单数。如: He likes watching TV. 他喜欢看电视。 She has lunch at twelve. 她十二点吃午餐。 It looks like a cat. 它看起来像只猫。 二、单个人名、地名或称呼作主语;是第三人称单数。如: ①Han Mei looks like her mother. 韩梅看起来像她的母亲。 ②Beijing is in China. 北京在中国。 ③Uncle Wang often makes cakes. 王叔叔经常做蛋糕。 三、单数可数名词或"this / that / the+单数可数名词"作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: ①A horse is a useful animal. 马是有用的动物。 ②This book is yours. 这本书是你的。 ③That car is red. 那辆小汽车是红色的。 ④The cat is Lucy's. 这只猫是露茜的。 四、不定代词someone,somebody,nobody,everything,something等及指示代词this,that作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: ①Everyone is here. 大家到齐了。 ②There is something wrong with the watch. 这块手表有毛病。 ③This is a pen. 这是一支钢笔。 ④That is an eraser. 那是一块橡皮擦。 五、不可数名词作主语时为第三人称单数。如: ①The milk is in the glass. 牛奶在玻璃杯里。 ②The bread is very small. 那面包很小。 六、当数字或字母作主语时,看作第三人称单数。如: ①"6" is a lucky number. "6"是个吉利数字。 ②"I" is a letter. "I"是个字母。
发现相似题
与“We found ______ a good pupil.[ ]A. he B. she C. himD. h..”考查相似的试题有:
8078615190513355416797854275302648____do you play with.A:who B:whom,
B:whom还原句子为:you play with sb.跟在介词后面的应该用宾格所以是whom
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Awho可以引导疑问句,而whom不可以.记住who可以代替whom,而whom有时候不可以代替whom.
B最佳,当按照语法whom为最佳。因为with为介词,后接宾格(whom)。但在口语中也可以用who。
A\B皆可.这里用宾格.但平时我们用时两个一样拼写.
扫描下载二维码在句型1.A+be+as+adj(原级)+as+B(主格),B(主格)后面是不是省略了be,B(主格)可不可以换成宾格?
是的,后面省略了be动词,后面B 可以用主格,也可以用宾格形式.比如:He is taller than I/me.
大哥,是A+be+as+adj(原级)+as+B(主格)这个句型好不好?
一个道理。比如:
He is as tall as I am.
He is as tall as me.
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
有不会的可以再问我:)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
太原新东方优能中学解析【初三英语】 14-15学年第一学期期中考试试卷
19:28&&作者:太原新东方优能中学团队&&来源:太原新东方&&字号:|
&&&&请下载附件:
(* 新东方内部资料,谢绝转载!)
太原市学年九年级第一次测评
第Ⅰ卷 听力测试(共20分)
第Ⅱ卷? 书面测试(选择题 共55分)
Ⅱ. 单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)
请你从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. Li Na had to say goodbye to tennis. It was hard for ___ to make the decision.
A. she &&B. hers&&&C. her
解析:考查人称代词,介词后要跟人称代词的宾格。答案选C.
22. –How do you communicate with your friends?
--___ using Wechat. (微信)
A. By&&&&B. With&&&&C. For
解析:考查介词用法:上文提到“你怎样和你的朋友联系?”? “by+doing sth”表示通过做某事。答案选A。
23. The public bike is helpful. It is ___ for us to get around.
A. direct&&&&B. convenient&&&&&C. close
解析:考查形容词词义:根据语义“公共自行车很有帮助。对我们来说去周围很方便。” direct“直接的”;convenient“方便的”;close“近的”。答案选B。
24. The new iPhone 6 ___ this year and many iPhone fans expect to buy it.
A. was produced &&&&B. produced&&&C. produces
解析:考查被动语态:由语义可知“iPhone 6今年被生产,并且许多果粉期待去买它。”“be+过去分词”表示被动。答案选A。
25. The competition of Chinese Character Dictation(汉字听写大赛)gives the students a chance to show their great ___.
A. ability&&& B. background&& &C. secret &
解析:考查名词词义:根据语义“汉字听写大赛给了学生们一个展示他们出色才能的机会”。ability “才能,能力”; background “背景”;secret “秘密”。答案选A。
26. Chinese is ___ popular ___ many foreigners want to learn it.
A. too, to &&B. such, that&& C. so, that
解析:考查固定搭配:根据语义“中文是如此的受欢迎以至于许多外国人想要学习它。” so..that “如此…以至于”;too…to “太…而不能”;such..that(如此的…所以…) such后加名词。答案选C。
27. The Chinese players did well in the 17th Asian Games, we ___ them.
A. are nervous about&& B. are proud of&& C. are known for &
解析:考查形容词短语辨析:根据语义“中国运动员在第十七届亚运会上表现不错,我们以他们为骄傲。” are nervous about “为…紧张”;are proud of “为…感到骄傲”;are known for “因…而出名”。答案选B。
28. –In order to make Taiyuan better, we should change ourselves.
–First of all, everyone should learn to talk with each other ___.
A. politely&&& B. normally&&& C. exactly &
解析:考查副词词义:根据上文语义 “为了使太原更好,我们应该改变我们自己”,回答应为“首先,每个人应该学会彼此之间礼貌交谈”。politely”礼貌地”;? normally“正常地”;exactly“正确地,恰好地” 答案选A。
29. –I got a high score in my test.
–___ news it was!
A. What exciting&&& B. What excited &&&C. How exciting
解析:考查感叹句以及形容词辨析:感叹句句型有两种:
what引导的:
1. “ What + a/an +形容词+可数名词单数+主语+谓语!”
2. “ What +形容词+可数名词复数+主语+谓语!”
3. “ What +形容词+不可数名词+主语+谓语!”
?How引导的:
1. “ How +形容词 / 副词+主语+谓语!”
2. “ How +形容词+ a/an +可数名词单数+主语+谓语!”
3. “ How +主语+谓语!” avenue“大街”。而且, -ed结尾的形容词指人,-ing结尾的形容词指物。答案选A。
30. On Halloween, people usually ___ as ghosts or cartoon characters.
A. put on&&& B. dress up&&& C. wear
解析:考查动介短语含义:根据语义“在万圣节,人们通常打扮成鬼魂或者卡通人物。” put on“(体重)增加”; dress up “打扮”;wear“穿着”。答案选B。
31. TF Boys are famous in China. Now, they are working hard to become ___ stars.
A. international &&&B. helpful &&&&C. central &
解析:考查形容词含义:根据语义“TF boys组合在中国很有名。现在, 他们正在努力向国际明星发展”。 international“国际的”;helpful “有帮助的”;central“中心的”。答案选A。
32. Some people think that England and Scotland ___ a better understanding with each other. They belong to one family.
A. require&&& B. review&&& C. receive &
解析:考查动词词义:根据语义“一些人认为英国和苏格兰彼此之间需要一个更好的理解。他们属于一家”。require“需要”;review“复习” receive“接收”。答案选A。
33.Ebola Virus(埃博拉病毒)is spreading in Africa seriously. However, we don’t know how to ___ the illness.
A. lay out &&&B. deal with&&& C. lock up &
解析:考查动介短语含义:根据语义 “埃博拉病毒正在肆虐地传播。然而, 我们不知道如何应对这种疾病”。lay out“摆出”;deal with“应对,处理”;lock up“锁起来”。答案选B。
34. –Could you tell me how to get to South Station in Taiyuan?
–___. You can ask that policeman.
A. No, I couldn’t&& B. I’m sorry I can’t &&C. Of course
解析:考查情景交际:根据上文“你能告诉我在太原如何去南站吗?”。No, I could’t. “不,我不能”。I’m sorry I can’t. “很抱歉我不能”;Of course “当然”。答案选B。
35. I didn’t know how ___. But now I make it by joining in the group-buying.
A. could I buy the cheaper things
B. I can buy the cheaper things
C. I could buy the cheaper things &
解析:考查宾语从句:根据宾从要用陈述语序,排除A。根据宾从时态主句用过去时,从句也要用过去时的原则,且表“能”时,could为can的过去式,排除B。答案选C。
Ⅲ. 完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其字母标号填入题前的括号内。
It was late on an autumn afternoon. I was sitting by the lake enjoying the sunshine. A mother and her son were sitting nearby me. The son, a(n) ___36___ boy of seven or eight with a pretty and small nose, was standing ___37___ his mother side by side, eating an ice cream. His mother was talking to him quietly, holding the child’s ___38___ in her hands.
A sudden cold wind blew and the child sneezed(打喷嚏). His mother quickly put the sweater on ___39___ and began to button(系扣子) it up. Because of the mother’s ___40___, the buttons were wrongly matched. She didn’t notice that ___41___ several buttons had been done. However, the son ___42___ his mother’s silly mistake. “Ha-ha, Mum, see how your mind has been ___43___!” said the boy. His loud laughter brought a bit angry expression to the mother’s face secretly.
When I saw ___44___ had happened to the mother and the child, I thought the little boy would be punished because of his ___45___ words to her mother. But instead there was only an embarrassing stop of a few seconds. Then I ___46___ hear the mother’s gentle voice, “Yes, I have surely been careless, for I ___47___ my heart to you!” said the mother, pointing a kind finger at the boy’s little nose. The child hid his red face in the arms of his mother who held him with ___48___. A smile of satisfaction appeared over the mother’s face.
I was deeply touched by the way the mother ___49___ the child. At present a number of parents ___50___ realize that the best way to educate a child is not tolerating(容忍) or blaming, but saying or doing something with love.
C. strange
C. in front of
C. sweater
B. attention
C. direction
A. although
A. discovered
B. avoided
C. memorized
A. careful
A. humorous
C. impolite
A. shyness
B. unhappiness
A. punished
B. treated
C. admired
36. A 根据全文大意,可知这个男孩儿既没有生病也不奇怪。
37. B 根据句尾side by side,可知男孩儿站在妈妈旁边。
38. C 根据下文中“his mother quickly put the sweater on...”可知,该处为手里拿着sweater。
39. C 根据上文,可知这里的代词指代的是小男孩,故用him。
40. A 根据上文中quickly一词,可知妈妈是因为匆忙。
41. B该句前半句中有“didn’t”,根据短语“not...until...”可知该题应选until
42. A 根据上下文,可知男孩儿是发现了这个错误。
43. B 根据下文“angry expression”,可知男孩儿是嘲笑妈妈的注意力不集中。
44. C 根据上下文,可知我看到了全过程,故用固定搭配“what had happened”。
45. C 根据上文中“angry expression”,可知男孩儿的话是不礼貌的。
46. C 根据上下文,可知我能够听到妈妈的话。
47. A 根据上下文故事情节,可知妈妈是把心放在孩子身上。
48. C 根据下文“A smile of satisfaction appeared over the mother’s face”,可知妈妈的臂弯应该是温暖的。
49. B 根据上文,可知是妈妈对待孩子的方式。
50. B 根据全文大意,可知大多数家长没有意识到这个问题。
Ⅳ.阅读理解一(共10小题,每小题2分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,从每小题A,B,C三个选项中,选出最佳选项,并将其字母标号填入题前括号内
A flying disk(飞碟) is made of plastic(塑料). It was back in the 1950s. A group of college students came into a restaurant to eat some apple pies. After eating the apple pies, the felt bored, so they wanted to play a game. They threw the plates here and there. In this way, the flying disk came into being.
A camera is used for taking photos. It was invented in 1827 by Joseph in Italy. It’s often used by the photographers to take pictures. There are many fascinating pictures to be taken in order to help you to remember the beautiful views.
An umbrella is a most useful tool. It was invented over 4000 years ago. It was invented in China and Egypt. It’s used for keeping the rain out. When the sun is shining in the sky, an umbrella is also used to keep the sun out. It is still used today.
A bike is a very useful tool in the world today it is very cheap to travel on your bike. Taking a trip by bike is pleasant, because you can enjoy the beautiful sunshine in autumn and you can share the cool fresh air in summer. Riding a bike is good to the environment.
() 51. The flying disk is used for _________.
A. taking photos && B. playing a game&& C. keeping the rain out
() 52. The first camera was invented by __________.
A. an Italian&& B. a Chinese&& C. a college student
() 53. Taking a trip by bike is pleasant because _________.
A. it is very fast &&&B. you can get close to nature
C. It can keep the sun out ()
54. The invention “_________” has the longest history of the four.
A. a flying disk&& B. a camera&& C. an umbrella
( ) 55. Which of the following is TURE?
A. The camera was made in he 1950s.
B. The flying disk was invented by Joseph.
C. The umbrella was invented in China and Egypt.
文章大意:各种生活中常见的发明物的介绍
51.B 细节题,原文They wanted to play a game , they threw the plates here and there. In this way, the flying disk came into being .
52. A 细节题,原文第二个表格中It was invented in 1827 by Joseph in Italy.
53. B 细节题,原文第四个表格 Taking a trip by bike is pleasant, because you can enjoy the beautiful sunshine in autumn and you can share the cool fresh air in summer
54. C细节题,原文 Flying disk—It was back in the 1950s; Camera-- It was invented in 1827 by Joseph in I Umbrella---It was invented over 4000 years ago.
55. C 细节题,原文第三个表格中It was invented in China and Egypt.
Why do you study? Many junior 3 students would simply reply. “To get good grades or to go to the best high school.”
For several years, many people have been against the exams. Some say they have turned children into studying machines. Others think that one exam cannot possibly demonstrate a student’s true level of knowledge. So, should the exams be called off(取消)
Minister of Education(教育部) Yuan Guiren doesn’t think so. “Officials and the rich might take advantage if the entrance exam were called off. And life would be more difficult for poor children. However, we do need to change the exams,” Yuan said.
“I think the exam is a fair way to choose talented people. But it should pay more attention to all-around personal abilities, not just grades,” said a Junior 3 student in Sichuan.
From 1977 to
million people have entered higher education through the college entrance exam. According to a survey by the Minister of Education, 90 percent of people who took part in the college entrance examination believed it could in some ways change a person’s life, especially for poor students in the countryside.
The examination is not the only way to become a successful person. However, the process of preparing for exam is a good experience, said a math teacher at Middle School in Jiangsu. “Through it, students can learn many things, such as how to deal with stress and how to make a learning plan.”
() 56. What does the underlined word “demonstrate” mean in the second paragraph
A. 隐藏 B. 证明 C. 揭露
() 57. If the college entrance exam were called off, it would be unfair for .
A. the poor B. the officials C. the rich
() 58. A Junior 3 student suggested the entrance examination should pay more attention to& .
A. interests B. personal abilities C. grades
() 59. The survey by the Ministry of Education shows .
A. the exam is not a fair way to choose talented people
B. the exam could change a person’s life in some ways
C. preparing for the exam is a terrible experience for a young man
() 60. The writer wrote the passage mainly to .
A. introduce the history of the college entrance exam
B. ask the government to call off the college entrance exam
C. encourage the change of the college entrance exam
文章大意:主要讲了有关于考试的利弊及改革的必要性。
56. B 词义猜测题,原文Others think that one exam cannot possibly demonstrate a student’s true level of knowledge. 译为“其他人认为一次考试是不可能证明一个学生的真实的知识水平的”
57. A 细节题,原文And life would be more difficult for poor children.
58. B 细节题,原文第四段it should pay more attention to all-around personal abilities, not just grades.
59. B细节题,According to the survey by the Ministry of Education, 90 percent of people who took part in the college entrance examination believed it could in some ways change a person’s life .
60. C 主旨大意题,文章最后一段提到The examination is not the only way to become a successful person. However, the process of preparing for the exam is a good experience. 表明作者是赞成考试的,并希望考试能更加完善,所以答案应是C
Ⅴ. 补全对话(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)
从方框中选出适当的句子,使对话意思完整,通顺(有两项是多余的),并将代表答案的字母标号填在横线上。
Sandy:Long time no see. Where have you been?
Dave:____________61____________
Sandy:Sounds good. China is a country with a long history.
Dave:Yes. But Chinese is difficult for me. ____________62____________
Sandy:By watching Chinese movies. Have you experienced the traditional festival in China?
Dave:____________63____________ I can’t forget it.
Sandy:____________64____________
Dave:I love the races. They are fun to watch.
Sandy:____________65____________
Dave:Maybe I’ll be with you.
A:Sure, I’d like to.
B:What do you like about the Dragon Boat Festival?
C:Yes. I spent the Dragon Boat Festival with my best family.
D:I have been to China for studying.
E:Where did you go?
F:Could you tell me how you study Chinese?
G:I hope I will visit China some day.
61. D 根据上文的问句 “where have you been?”得知是问地点的,时态是现在完成时。
62. F 根据下文“By watching Chinese movies.”得知是问怎样去学汉语的。
63. C 根据上文 “Have you experienced the traditional festival in China?” 一般疑问句的回答yes和no,跟节日有关,可得出是C。
64. B 根据后文的 “I love the races.”得知问喜欢什么。
65. G 根据下文的“Maybe I’ll be with you.”得知是说将来的事情。
书面测试(非选择题 共25分)
Ⅵ.阅读理解二(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题
“Fire! Fire!” Students were running out of the classroom. They used wet clothes to cover their mouths and noses. Was there a fire? No, it was just a fire drill (演习). On Oct 31, students in a middle school in Taiyuan learned some safety skills when a fire broke out. 1. What can we do to make our houses safer?
Don’t put phone chargers(充电器) on your books or bed. And also we should not charge for too long.
Don’t use candles in your bedroom.
Check to see if you have broken electric wires(电线) in your house, and change them at once. 1. What should we do if we are caught in a burning building?
If the fire is big, stay low and get out quickly. Make your clothes wet so they will not catch fire.
Use wet clothes to cover your mouth and nose. Always use the stairs, don’t use the elevators. Because elevators may break down anytime. If the room is full of smoke, keep close to the floor where the air is cleaner and cooler. Once help arrives, wave a flashlight or cloth at the window to let the firefighters know where you are.
66. When did the students in a middle school in Taiyuan have a fire drill?
____________________________________________________.
67. Is it safe to use the candles in our bedroom?
68. How many ways do we have to make our house safer according to the passage?
___________________________________________________.
69. Why shouldn’t we use the elevators when we are caught in a burning building?
70. What should we do if the room is full of smoke?
_____________________________________________________.
文章大意:介绍一次学校举办的火灾演习,并讲了如何做可以让我们避免火灾以及火灾中应该怎样做。
66. On October 31.原文On Oct. 31, students in a middle school in Taiyuan learned some safety skills when a fire broke out.
67. No, it isn’t原文Don’t use candles in your bedroom.
68 Three. 原文What can we do to make our house safer下面有三个内容可知答案为Three.
69. Because elevators may break down anytime. 原文Always use the stairs, don’t use the stairs, don’t use the elevators. Because elevators may break down anytime.
70. (We should) keep close to the floor where the air is cleaner and cooler. 原文If the room is full of smoke, keep close to the floor where the air is cleaner and cooler.
Ⅶ.词汇运用(共10小题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)
用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,有两个多余选项。
&&&become& &show&&&&&&interest&&&communicate &&return &&tall
&&&whether& success&&&year&&&&&&&interview &&&&he &&&&&&but
On Sept 19, Alibaba (阿里巴巴) went public(上市) on the New York Stock Exchange. It shows that Ma Yun, 50, has done his business 71. _________. A short Chinese man seems to be the 72._________man in the world right now. Ma used to be an English teacher. So far, he 73._________ the richest man on the Chinese mainland.
Ma was born in Hangzhou and grew up as a happy child. At the age of twelve, he found that English was very 74._________. Every morning, he got up at 5 am, and then ran to a hotel near the West Lake where he could 75. _________ with foreign tourists in English. He did it for nine years, 76._________it was rain or shine. The experience made 77._________ become a fantastic English teacher and also opened his eyes to the wide world. In a 1995 trip to the US, Ma was showed to the Internet for the first time. Seeing the chance, Ma 78._________ to China and set up a website without knowing much about computers. Fours years later, Ma set up Alibaba in Hangzhou. People called him “Crazy Jack Ma”. But fifteen 79._________ later, Alibaba has developed into the world’s largest e-commerce(电子商务) company. When Ma 80._________ by the reporter from Times, he said: “ Everybody should have a dream. What if the dream comes true?”
71. successfully 考查词性转化,此处副词successfully 修饰实义动词。
72. tallest 考查形容词最高级用法。
73. has become 考查现在完成时,标志词为so far.
74. interesting 考查interest的-ing形式与-ed形式区别。
75. communicate 考查短语communicate with sb 意为“和某人交流”。情态动词后应加动词原形。
73. whether 考查短语whether...or...意为“无论......还是......:.”。
77. him 考查人称代词宾格用法,放在动词和介词之后。
78. returned 考查一般过去时,此处return与set up 并列。
79. years 考查名词单数变复数.
80. was interviewed 考查一般过去时的被动语态,结构为“was\ were+动词的过去分词”。
Ⅷ. 书面表达(满分10分)
中国的传统节日凝聚着中华名族的文化血脉。作为一个中国人,你最喜欢的传统节日是什么?分享一次你在节日中所做的最有意义的事情。你又是如何看待中国的传统节日呢?请围绕提示要点写一篇60词左右的英语短文。
要点: 1. Which is your favorite traditional Chinese festival?
1. Tell us one of the most meaningful things you did during the festival.
1. What do you think of Chinese traditional festivals?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As we all know, the Spring Festival is one of the most traditional festivals in China. I like it so much because I can have a lot of fun.
I can still remember I tried to learn how to make dumplings on New Year’s Eve. To begin with, my mother taught me how to make a dumpling and I succeeded in making one, but it was so ugly. And then she told me how to make it nicer and I tried again. However, I failed. I was a little unhappy and wanted to give up. She told me I couldn’t give up halfway and encouraged me to continue to have a try. I did it once more and finally succeed. I was excited.
In my opinion, the Spring Festival is of great importance for Chinese people, because it is a time for families’ getting together and having fun.
课程推荐——初三英语期末考试冲刺班
适合欲盘活初三秋季所学核心内容,并提升拔高英语水平,在期末考试中脱颖而出的学员。
2小时/次,共3次
由新东方名师团队亲自编写,无需购买其他教材。
核心考点词
写作:期末考前押题,对话题经典模板素材进行讲解。词汇:期末考试核心词汇讲练。
★★★★★
综合语法点睛
+核心考点词
螺旋式讲练,互动夯实基础并拔高解题能力,进行高难度模拟题淘金式完全训练。
★★★★☆
综合题型大练兵