whqianyan1.com v@icliud..com

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.website not working? Is it down right now?
</ Server Status Check
iCloudWebsite Name:
URL Checked:
Response Time:
Last Down:
Checking iCloud
Please wait while we check the server...
JavaScript is required. Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
iCloud Website Status HistoryThe above graph displays service status activity
over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
DateTimePing Time&DateTimePing Time16.May.2016 12:558.55 ms.&16.May.2016 15:0210.72 ms.16.May.2016 17:0314.66 ms.&16.May.2016 19:0316.81 ms.16.May.2016 21:048.94 ms.&16.May.2016 23:178.17 ms.17.May.2016 01:398.14 ms.&17.May.2016 04:3713.52 ms.17.May.2016 08:018.77 ms.&17.May.2016 10:307.51 ms.&
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) &|& Current server time is 11:16We have tried pinging iCloud website using our server and the website returned the above results.
is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
Can't Access iCloud - Troubleshooting Instructions
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on .
Having Problems with ?
&#x25BC; LAST 24 HOURS ...
& Safari 9.1.1 on Mac
mail down for a few days for me
&#x25BC; LAST 7 DAYS ...
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
My icloud email was down for about six hours, but is now working again.
& Safari 9.0.3 on Mac
My ICloud is down since 7am this morning...
& Safari 600.1.4 on iPad
iCloud e-mail is still unavailable on iPhone, iPad and MacBook! HELP!
& Chrome 50.0 on Windows
What's up with Icloud? I'm unable to access my email via phone or computer.
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
Can't get email. Message says "Cannot Get Mail...iCloud currently unavailable". Last email received was 6:18 this morning. Ocean Springs MS
& Safari 5.1.9 on Mac
I have had no iCloud mail come through since 5:30 PM yesterday... My other mail services are coming through OK. Waynesville, NC
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
iCloud email has been down since about 8:00 AM EDT...what's the story if anyone has one?
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
This ain't good. I can't do my job without this email system. Please don't tell me I have to go to another carrier!!!!!
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
I am not able to access my mail through i-cloud on my phone or through my cmputer or through the i cloud website. what is going on? And when wil it be fixed?
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
no incoming since 5am MST
& Chrome 50.0 on Mac
No incoming email since 6:44 EST.
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
Service interuption for icloud mail.
& Safari 9.0 on iPad
iCloud is unavailable and iPhone and iPad and has been for over an hour
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
icloud down?
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
iCloud Mail is down and not working on iPhone or iMac on 13 May 3:32 pm UK.
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
Still: _startupfailed_Messagelist.LoadFailed.ServerError, Params: {"mailPartition":"p02"}
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
ilcoud is down and can't send or recive emails
& Firefox 46.0 on Mac
I can't access iCloud emails as of 5/13/am EST
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
my icloud is down on imac, iphone and ipad
& Chrome 50.0 on Windows
iCloud unavailable??? Not good
& Chrome 50.0 on Windows
iCloud not working
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
keep getting a notice that my email is "currently unavailable".
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
Cant believe they are say its only affecting 0.86% of users....
& Firefox 46.0 on Windows
iCloud Mail is not loading
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
Still no icloud, what is happening?
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
icloud is down today since 8.15 am
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
Apple is reporting their Email and Notes services are down, you can see it here: /support/systemstatus/ (I'm having the same issues)
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
I spoke to apple earlier because I couldn't connect to icloud mail on either the apps or through the icloud website. They thought then that it was a problem with my account but have just called me to say that there is a global issue, with a lot of users affected and unable to connect to icloud mail.
& Firefox 46.0 on Mac
Cannot connect to mail on any device iphone, ipad, imac, ibook either through a mail client or icloud website via browser
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
my email has been down since 8:30 AM. When will it be fixed?
& Safari 600.1.4 on iPad
Unable to access iCloud email on any device
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
I can't get iCloud mail to load online or through desktop app. Just keeps spinning.
& Safari 5.1.9 on Mac
Can't access iCloud this morning on either desktop or iphone.
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
Cannot connect to Apple mail on any device. Says there is a problem connecting to iCloud. My phone gets my mail automatically & the last retrieval was at 8 this morning.
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
I can't connect to apple mail
&#x25BC; LAST 30 DAYS ...
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
connection error for days on all devices. since May 2nd 2016 !!!
& Firefox 35.0 on Windows
connection error for days on all devices. really need to check my email.
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
iCloud seems to be blocked by PT Telkom in Indonesia. I can access if I use VPN or use mobile - but can't access mail or app store if connected over normal fixed broadband. It has been like this for at least a few days
& Chrome 49.0 on Mac
ICould is still down on 4/25 at 8:47AM PST.
&#x25BC; LAST 6 MONTHS ...
& Safari 9.0 on iPad
My wife and I have both been unsuccessful in logging into iCloud for several days. We've tried at work A attempting on both wifi and Verizon LTE. The message we keep getting says "Verification failed. Cannot connect to iCloud server" ... Or some derivative thereof
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
I'm having problems with my iCloud right now, it's not loading my pictures and it's not allowing me to go to my iCloud through my settings and it's saying iCloud is offline, when I have my data on and I have everything there it's just my allowing me to do anything with my storage
& Chrome 49.0 on Mac
After updating my iphone 5 to iOS 9.3.1 last night (11/04/16 at approx 10:30PM NZ), icloud keeps giving me an error message and it just hangs at any attempt to sign in or view terms and conditions saying "unable to connect to server" or similar depending on what I'm actually doing.
It wont let me sign out, and when I try, it just hangs after entering my password.
I've turned it off and on countless times, the same with wifi, I've removed it from my iCloud find my iphone in the hopes it'll prompt me to rejoin, or try to initiate it myself, all with no joy.
For some reason, wifi will not work both at home or at work. so that means if I want to use any app that requires an internet connection, then I'll have to use cell data. Not ideal...
I normally wait a while to update, because of this kind of issue, but it also happend last time I updated.
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
Pages and Numbers still revert me back to the sign in page when opening on iCloud from PC, and Notes still comes up with an error message. Come on Apple sort this out or I may have to start using Microsoft's One Drive if this isn't corrected soon, and my next tablet won't be an iPad.
& Firefox 45.0 on Windows
Connection Error
iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server.
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
icloud is unavailable and not responding. Austin INternational Airport
& Safari 9.0 on iPad
When accessing the iCloud website from my PC the Calendar app works, the Notes app comes up with an error message and Pages and Numbers just revert me back to the sign in page when I try to open them up. Everything worked fine until I updated my iPad to OS 9.3. Is this just coincidence?
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
I cloud is freezing when i try to click on photos
& Internet Explorer 10.0 on Windows
what a letdown ! cannot open my mail from my pc
icloud sucks !
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
Mail is dead, Jim, on my wife's acct, but working fine on mine. We use two different mail servers, so one of them is borked (p04 is the culprit)
& Safari 9.0.3 on Mac
I've been trying to back up my iPhone 5c and iPad mini since 8pm last night. Keep getting messages that they can't back up now.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
I am totally pig sick of our national lottery it is a joke of a system the rubbish latest arrangements is putting me seriously off and many other people we have to boycott it bring back Sir Richard Branson and his team he would bring on board some level of sensiblity and order
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
Mails havent been able to be sent for the last few days. Same problem on all ios and osx devices.
& Safari 9.0.3 on Mac
emails not arriving even though verified as sent, opened mail and it was empty- had to restart, problems synching..all of sudden my entire address book has duplicates
& Safari 9.0.2 on Mac
iCal not syncing all day. Entries remain in iPhone where I entered them. Nothing on other devices.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
I'm trying to back up my phone but first it stayed at 1 min remaining for 2 hours and now it won't let me log in
& Safari 9.0.1 on Mac
Hello having an issue logging into my icloud account not sure what the issue is when I log in all it does is show a small cirlce spinning
& Chrome 47.0 on Windows
my daughters icloud is saying that it cannot reach the server? its not letting her do anything on her phone
& Safari 9.0.1 on Mac
mail is down today and yesterday, is there anuything I can do to improve it?
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
cannot sign in to icloud either (philippines) either via web or via phone. Cant even register and set up my email account
&#x25BC; MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AGO ...
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
When I go to try and access my iCloud and storage manager is say no info. I can't get in because where you tap on your email it said I'm signed in online or another device and I've signed in to either. I changed my password just in case but no luck. When you try to manage storage nothing is available. When I try to but more storage just to check it says it can't connect to iCloud. Anyone else here in North America have this issue?
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
reports error "An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.5f34d417..33c75c5e"
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
Keep getting "icloud has stopped responding" or "problems with server" messages when trying to sign in to icloud in Texas.
& Safari 9.0.1 on Mac
Apple Mail not working and iCloud not accessible here in southern New England.
& Safari 9.0.1 on Mac
iCloud mail and website have stopped working and will not accept logins
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
Mail app upgrade moving at snails pace and then freezes up on force quit. Piece of crap program. Same with photo app - worse than iPhoto. Safari is the other crappy program. All the apple engineers should be fired for the crap we are stuck with.
& Safari 9.0 on iPad
So i cloud is down.no emails.phoned Apple.on the phone for a hour and a half.still no emails.
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
cannot connect to icloud. I delete the account and after that cannot recconect. Proxy problem it says. Any idea???
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
Then I deleted an email on my phone and it was deleted on my desktop
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
Interestingly..I logged
and immediatley got an email alert that My Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud.
So it isn't completely dead
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
It says there is a problem with my apple id and input my keys and still not working
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
Yes ever since I downloaded the upgrade on my iPhone 6 I can't access mail or backup to iCloud. My Apple ID seems to have vanished as well.
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
Is iCloud totally down for an iPad today tried to log in using my iCloud username password, it just keeps saying cannot connect to server aaarrrggggg
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
I can't back up my iPhone6 to iCloud since ios9 update, tried every thing, no use!!!
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
I keep getting this error message:
"Can't load settings. There was a problem loading the applicaqtion."
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
Keep getting this error message when trying to refresh Calendars: The connection with server p01- has been closed. Try again later.
& Chrome 45.0 on Windows
Cannont connect to icloud servers. Keeps asking for my Apple ID password then won't take it even though I know it is correct.
& Safari 8.0 on iPad
Big problems with iCloud. We cannot get anything. Continual error reports on email (mobile and iMac). Cannot log into iCloud account. Cannot watch purchased TV series on smart TV (or anything). Cannot get into iTunes Store at all. Apple is broken altogether where we are concerned.
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
Can't sign in . Keep getting an error message saying icloud server cannot be connected. Calendar and Reminders won't sync to desktop, either.
& Firefox 40.0 on Mac
i cannot send or receive email using my icloud mail on my mac. i can on my ipad.
& Safari 8.0 on iPad
I've tried to access my account on three different platforms and none of them work
& Chrome 43.0 on Windows
Signing into icloud on chrome "icloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server"iphone "Cannot Get Mail, the connection to the server failed."
& Safari 8.0.6 on Mac
Apple's service status report (/support/systemstatus/) has just been updated, indicating that there is a disruption of several iCloud-related services since 09:20 AM EEST approximately.
United Kingdom & TalkTalk & Opera Next 23.0.1522.77 on Mac
I'm pleased I found this page, as I thought it was just me. iCloud is down right now. It seems like a common problem
United Kingdom & BT & Safari 7.0.6 on Mac
So they've finally acknowledged it on their system Status page. /support/systemstatus/
United States & Time Warner Cable & Safari 7.0.2 on Mac
Down in Los Angeles as of 11:43AM, August 21, 2014. Cannot get iCloud mail or sync calendars and reminders.
United Kingdom & BT & Safari 7.0.6 on Mac
Cannot access iCloud mail. Was just a problem from my desktop but now can't access it on iphone either
Canada & Tata Communications (america) & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
it's still down for me.. on
and trying to retrieve mails from my phone.. and the apple status page is useless.. they always indicate that everything is working fine
Canada & Coextro & Safari 7.0.6 on Mac
Can't access iCloud e-mail on my mac and iPhone, and my ical on my mac will not synch with my iPhone. Frustrating.
United States & FDCservers.net & Safari 8.0 on Mac
it now appears to be working on my iPhone, but not via my macbook pro. and i still can't login via their web interface.
United States & Cbeyond Communications & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
Same issues as reported last week: icloud is not syncing properly with MS Outlook on Windows 7. Normally works fine. Won't sync or save a new calendar appointment (made in Outlook) nor iPhone to Outlook. Tried to re-install icloud control panel, no luck. Also have not been able to log-in to iCloud on multiple computers and different log-ins, all say the iCloud Servers are down!!
United Kingdom & TalkTalk & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
icloud is not syncing properly with MS Outlook on my Windows 7 laptop. Normally works fine. Now it won't let me save a new calendar appointment (made in Outlook) with a reminder. Also won't sync the iphone with the MS Outlook on the laptop such that items entered on outlook don't appear in my iphone calendar diary. Please can you help ? earlier on it flagged a plugin issue with Icloud
United States & AT&T U-verse & Safari 7.0.4 on Mac
iCloud is down - no email - no help from Apple Support - they kept disconnecting my call during my time with them and now they are closed until tomorrow. UGH!
Australia & Optus & Safari 7.0.5 on Mac
Sitting in Sydney Australia. I cannot access my email and I need it for work. Tried accessing via safari, tried restarting. PLEASE FIX. DESPERATE
United Kingdom & BT & Safari 7.0.4 on Mac
iCloud was down this morning. Switched the Mac, Router and Hub off, went for a bike ride, came back, had lunch and thankfully everything was back to normal this afternoon.
United States & Comcast Cable
For the people having trouble with iCloud email on their mac near the 5/5/2014 timeframe... Check to see if you have applied all of the updates from Apple. I did so and my iCloud mail came back up.
United Kingdom & Virgin Media
Been really bad in UK since around 1000UTC - headers appear content very slow using Airmail on OS X and Boxer on iOS - Switch back to Apple stock apps and all works well (for me at least)
United States & Verizon FiOS
Super slow downloading messages -- or not downloading them at all. Headers showing, but spinning "Loading..." where the text should be.
Australia & Telstra Internet
This is very bad for me, In Melbourne, with telstra iCloud not working missed deadline for job as I couldn't download content sent to me by email, Be good if support acknowledged a problem here.
Australia & Telstra Internet
Icloud is down for me too, I've lost all my contacts up there in the darn cloud, I resisted this thing for so long and only installed it in the past week.
Remaining 110 more comments.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
down for you right now? Submit your comments
service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
Rate iCloud
Rating 2.33/5
has been rated 2.3 out of 5 points. A total of 178 votes cast and
users reviewed the website.
Similar Websites
- Google Drive
Server is up. Last checked 4 mins ago.
- WeTransfer
Server is up. Last checked 54 mins ago.
- Imageshack
Server is up. Last checked 5 hours 13 mins ago.
- Hightail
Server is up. Last checked 3 hours 5 mins ago.
- PostImage
Server is up. Last checked 59 mins ago.
- Slideshare
Server is up. Last checked 1 day 7 hours ago.
Server is up. Last checked 12 mins ago.
- Screencast
Server is up. Last checked 1 day ago.
Server is up. Last checked 22 mins ago.
Down Right Now
- Mil Anuncios
Server is down. Last checked 38 secs ago.
- SpiceJet
Server is down. Last checked 45 secs ago.
- IndiGo Airlines
Server is down. Last checked 58 secs ago.
- NetDania
Server is down. Last checked 1 min ago.
- Trini Tuner
Server is down. Last checked 16 mins ago.
Latest Sites Checked
Server is up. Last checked 3 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 5 secs ago.
- Stackoverflow
Server is up. Last checked 7 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 8 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 11 secs ago.
Website Status Checker Bookmarklet
Once added to your toolbar, this button will let you to check the status of a site from your browser's toolbar.
Just drag the text your bookmarks bar :}

我要回帖

更多关于 qianyan 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信