i want you歌词 bin brother

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.Once upon a time there were two brothers who lived near each other. One day, they had a
because of some small things. And neither was willing to
17 each other. One morning, there was a knock at door of the elder brother. He 18 it and found a man standing beside the door. “I’m a carpenter(木匠). I’m 19 a few days’ work. Perhaps you would have a few small jobs I could help with.”
“Yes,” said the elder brother. “I do have a job for you. 20 at that farm across the small river. It is my younger brother’s. We had a quarrel, so I won’t like to see his
21 any more. I want you to build me a 8-foot 22. ” The man said, “I think I understand the situation. Don’t worry. I’ll be able to do a job that makes you
23” So the elder brother was very glad and left for the town nearby. In the evening, the carpenter had just
24 his job when the elder brother returned. But he was
25 to find, instead of a fence, before him, stood a 2 6, which went from one side of the river
27 the other! On the other 28 of bridge, was his younger brother.“Do you know the name of the bridge?” The carpenter asked.“No,” the elder brother was
“OK, I can tell you. Its name is understanding and 30,” the carpenter smiled. Suddenly they began to understand
31. Surely, between two brothers there should be a bridge rather than a 32. Standing on the bridge, they 33each other’s hands with 34
in their eyes.
“Could you stay another few days? I’ve a lot of other work for you,” said the elder brother. “I’d love to 35 on,” the carpenter said. “But I have many more bridges to build.”小题1:A.meetingB.questionC.decisionD.quarrel小题2:A.forgiveB.likeC.speakD.think小题3:A.gotB.openedC.shutD.left小题4:A.looking forB.looking atC.looking onD.looking up小题5:A.SeeB.WatchC.ObserveD.Look小题6:A.riverB.faceC.farmD.eyes小题7:A.wallB.fenceC.roadD.bridge小题8:A.excitedB.pleasedC.movedD.surprised小题9:A.begunB.doneC.finishedD.continued小题10:A.surprisedB.happyC.anxiousD.sad小题11:A.houseB.bridgeC.fenceD.river小题12:A.toB.betweenC.acrossD.till小题13:A.endB.sideC.fieldD.stage小题14:A.disappointedB.puzzledC.amazedD.worried小题15:A.loveB.hateC.joyD.anger小题16:A.everythingB.nothingC.anythingD.something小题17:A.riverB.fenceC.farmD.wall小题18:A.broughtB.tookC.heldD.clapped小题19:A.smilesB.tearsC.angerD.sadness小题20:A.leaveB.getC.stayD.work - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Once upon a time there were two brothers who lived near each other. One day, they had a
17 each other. One morning, there was a knock at door of the elder brother. He 18 it and found a man standing beside the door. “I’m a carpenter(木匠). I’m 19 a few days’ work. Perhaps you would have a few small jobs I could help with.”
“Yes,” said the elder brother. “I do have a job for you. 20 at that farm across the small river. It is my younger brother’s. We had a quarrel, so I won’t like to see his
21 any more. I want you to build me a 8-foot 22. ” The man said, “I think I understand the situation. Don’t worry. I’ll be able to do a job that makes you
23” So the elder brother was very glad and left for the town nearby. In the evening, the carpenter had just
25 to find, instead of a fence, before him, stood a 2 6, which went from one side of the river
27 the other! On the other 28 of bridge, was his younger brother.“Do you know the name of the bridge?” The carpenter asked.“No,” the elder brother was
“OK, I can tell you. Its name is understanding and 30,” the carpenter smiled. Suddenly they began to understand
31. Surely, between two brothers there should be a bridge rather than a 32. Standing on the bridge, they 33each other’s hands with 34
in their eyes.
“Could you stay another few days? I’ve a lot of other work for you,” said the elder brother. “I’d love to 35 on,” the carpenter said. “But I have many more bridges to build.”小题1:A.meetingB.questionC.decisionD.quarrel小题2:A.forgiveB.likeC.speakD.think小题3:A.gotB.openedC.shutD.left小题4:A.looking forB.looking atC.looking onD.looking up小题5:A.SeeB.WatchC.ObserveD.Look小题6:A.riverB.faceC.farmD.eyes小题7:A.wallB.fenceC.roadD.bridge小题8:A.excitedB.pleasedC.movedD.surprised小题9:A.begunB.doneC.finishedD.continued小题10:A.surprisedB.happyC.anxiousD.sad小题11:A.houseB.bridgeC.fenceD.river小题12:A.toB.betweenC.acrossD.till小题13:A.endB.sideC.fieldD.stage小题14:A.disappointedB.puzzledC.amazedD.worried小题15:A.loveB.hateC.joyD.anger小题16:A.everythingB.nothingC.anythingD.something小题17:A.riverB.fenceC.farmD.wall小题18:A.broughtB.tookC.heldD.clapped小题19:A.smilesB.tearsC.angerD.sadness小题20:A.leaveB.getC.stayD.workOnce upon a time there were two brothers who lived near each other. One day, they had a
in their eyes.
“Could you stay another few days? I’ve a lot of other work for you,” said the elder brother. “I’d love to 35 on,” the carpenter said. “But I have many more bridges to build.”小题1:A.meetingB.questionC.decisionD.quarrel小题2:A.forgiveB.likeC.speakD.think小题3:A.gotB.openedC.shutD.left小题4:A.looking forB.looking atC.looking onD.looking up小题5:A.SeeB.WatchC.ObserveD.Look小题6:A.riverB.faceC.farmD.eyes小题7:A.wallB.fenceC.roadD.bridge小题8:A.excitedB.pleasedC.movedD.surprised小题9:A.begunB.doneC.finishedD.continued小题10:A.surprisedB.happyC.anxiousD.sad小题11:A.houseB.bridgeC.fenceD.river小题12:A.toB.betweenC.acrossD.till小题13:A.endB.sideC.fieldD.stage小题14:A.disappointedB.puzzledC.amazedD.worried小题15:A.loveB.hateC.joyD.anger小题16:A.everythingB.nothingC.anythingD.something小题17:A.riverB.fenceC.farmD.wall小题18:A.broughtB.tookC.heldD.clapped小题19:A.smilesB.tearsC.angerD.sadness小题20:A.leaveB.getC.stayD.work科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:A小题3:B小题4:A小题5:D小题6:C小题7:B小题8:B小题9:C小题10:A小题11:B小题12:A小题13:A小题14:B小题15:A小题16:A小题17:B小题18:C小题19:B小题20:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译Hi Brother,I know you,I know you are a good friend,also a good brother too.I know you are kind -hearted,and very simple.Brother,I want to tell you one thing.On 17,October,the plane from Myanmar to U.S.A,there is one stop at Thai-pai(china).They will stop at there about 5 'o clock.Do you live near Thai-pai airport?Sister want to see you.Sister Chin.I wilil never forget you when I reach to USA.I will also write to you.
嘿哥哥(弟弟),我知道,我知道你是一个好朋友,同时也是一个好哥哥(弟弟)我知道你心底善良,心无城府哥哥,我想告诉你件事十月17日,从缅甸飞往美国的飞机,、在台北(中国)有中途站大概在5点的时候停在那儿你住的离台北机场近吗姐姐(妹妹)想见你姐姐(妹妹)chin我不会忘了你的.等我到了美国,我再给你写信
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
额,用在线翻译的...
喂 Brother,我认识您,我知道您是一个好朋友,也一个好兄弟也是。 I知道您是亲切的-有之心和非常简单。 Brother,我想要告诉您一件事。 On 17, 10月,从缅甸的飞机向美国,那里是一中止在泰国pai (瓷)。 They将停止在那里大约5 ‘o时钟。 Do您在泰国pai机场附近居住? ? ? Sister想要看您。...
你好 ,哥哥 (弟弟),我了解你,你是一个好朋友,也是一个好哥哥(弟弟)。我知道你善良且简单。哥哥(弟弟),我要告诉你一件事情。十月十七号,缅甸飞往美国的班机由有一个中途站,在台北(中国)。将会在5点钟的时候在哪里停靠。你是不是住在机场附近???妹妹想见你。妹妹(姐姐) chin我到达美国后永远不会忘记你,我还会写信给你。...
你好 !哥哥,我了解你,我知道你也是一个好朋友,你也是一个好哥哥,我知道你是一个好心人,并且非常单纯,哥哥!我想告诉你一件事.在10月7日那一天,飞机从缅甸到美国,飞机在中国台北有一个停留,他们将在5点钟左右到达那儿, 你住在台北机场附近吗?姐姐想见你.
XHIN妹妹,我到达美国后不会忘记你的,我也会经常来信与你.(REACH+某地点,...
嗨兄弟,我知道你,我知道你是一个很好的朋友,也是一个很好的弟弟也。 我知道你很善良,而且非常简单。 兄弟,我要告诉你一件事。
17日, 10月,这架飞机从缅甸到美国,有一个停留在泰国白(中国) 。 他们将停止在那里大约5澳时钟。 你住在泰国排机场? ? ? 姐姐要见你。 姐妹钦。 余wilil永远不会忘记你...
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.求一首英文歌曲,男生唱的,节奏很动感。其中一段歌词是i want to be your sister.._百度知道
求一首英文歌曲,男生唱的,节奏很动感。其中一段歌词是i want to be your sister..
超级好听。其中一段歌词是i want to be your sister.and mother.touch you什么什么的.,在百度上搜歌词也搜不到。。求助,拜谢~.
com/song/" target="_blank">http, you&#39, wanna be whatever else that touches youWhatever else that touches youWhatever else that touches youFor fear of losing.ve had enough and you need somebody to knowWell, wanna be your father too)One that we&#39, wanna be your mother tooI wanna be.t a perfect loveOne that we&#39, wanna be whatever else that touches youI wre ignoring meWhen you&#39,望=采=纳, wanna be your mother tooI wanna be, wanna be whatever else that touches youWhatever else that touches youWhatever else that touches youWhatever else that touches youWhatever else that touches youWhen you&#39, what&#39;s a boy s&#39, touching me touching youI wre better than meYou blow me off as historyTo avoid conversation you&#39, I&#39, wanna be your mother too)Can&#39!<a href="re guilty ofWhat am I supposed to doI can&#39, what&#39;t seem to leave you aloneTouching me touching youThis isn&#39;s a boy s&#39, you&#39://t a perfect love(I wanna be your brother, you&#39;t seet seem to leave you alone touching me touching youI wanna be your brother wanna be your father tooNever make you run for cover even if they want us toI wanna be your sister wanna be your mother tooIposed to doWhen I can&#39, wanna be your father tooNever make you run for cover even if they want us toI s a boy s&#39;re better, wanna be your father too)One that we&#39://music, wanna be your mother too)Can&#39.com/song/You think you&#39;re looking tough but you need a way to let it goCve had enough 20 years and I realizedCve had enough and you need somebody to knowWt seeposed to doBut I can&#39;re looking tough but you need a way to let it goCposed to doWhen I can&#39, losing your wayJust stop and listen to the things that they sayTo avoid confrontation you walk awayGrowing up, found the need to compromiseWt seem to leave you alone touching me touching you(I wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches you)This isn&#39;t a perfect love(I wanna be your brother, wanna be your father tooNever make you run for cover even if they want us toI wanna be your sister, what&#39, touching me touching youThis isn&#39;re guilty of(Never make you run for cover even if they want us to)What am I supposed to do(I re guilty of(Never make you run for cover even if they want us to)What am I supposed to do(I wanna be your sisterMIKA - Touches You无误
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
yesterday一次 - 木匠 2.Pretty男孩 - M2M
3.say你说我 - 莱昂内尔·里奇 4.My爱 - 西城男孩 5,多一个机会 - - 迈克尔·杰克逊 61
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 i know you want me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。